๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๏ฟฝ...

By ecllipwzee

" of all our conversations missing their links i wanna know all the dreams that you keep beneath " ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ... More

MISTAKES LIKE THIS
ACT ONE: MLT
two - ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
three - ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ
four - ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™จ
five - ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ
six - ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ก๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ
seven - ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ
eight - ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
nine - ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™–๐™ก
ten - ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™  ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™š
eleven - ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™š
twelve - ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ
thirteen - ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
fourteen - ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง
fifteen - ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ
sixteen - ๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ
seventeen - ๐™—๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ
eighteen - ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ
nineteen - ๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š
twenty - ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง
twenty one - ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š
twenty two - ๐™—๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ
twenty three - ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
twenty four - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก
twenty five - ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š
twenty six - ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ?
twenty seven - ๐™›๐™ง๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง
twenty eight - ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™›
twent nine - ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š
thirty - ๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ
thirty one - ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
thirty two - ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ

one - ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ

396 17 1
By ecllipwzee

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " i'm rolling that roof off, letting in sky
i shine, the city never looked
so bright "

—IVORY SAT AT HER VANITY brushing through her wet, wavy hair. the constant smell of vanilla scented conditioner rang through her nose. nights were ivory's favorite. and she let nothing disrupt that.

well she thought.

her joint bathroom door swung open, a frantic scott entering her room. "did you hear that?"

"hear what, scott?" she sighed in annoyance, putting her pink brush down.

"the banging on the window." scott threw his hands up. "there was a loud bang coming from our side of the house."

"it's probably just a squirrel." she shrugged, picking up her baby lip balm, carefully applying it to her lips.

"can you come check it out with me." he begged, but noticed how she didn't bat him an eye. "please." he drug out the 's' and clasped his hands together.

She dramatically pushed her chair back and rolled her eyes. "fine, scaredy-cat."

the siblings waltzed down the stairs, scott picking up a batt on the way. they walked outside and onto the wrap around porch, going towards the side of the house scott heard the noise.

Ivory paused in her spot, "wait why are we going towards the noise?" she looked at scott dumbfounded, but she was only met with silence as he stalked forward. "your gonna be the first to be killed in a movie."

scott finally turned around, appalled. "that would be stiles."

ivory couldn't help but agree. "and then you."

scott stalked over towards the ledge of the porch, checking over the railing. before they even had a chance to react, a persons body came rushing down from the roof, hanging upside down.

nothing but screams where heard from the siblings, including scott frantically waving his wooden baseball bat around.

"woah! woah." the siblings face fell flat when they realized who the 'intruder' was. stiles.

"stiles, what the hell are you doing!" 

ivory sighed in pure aggravation. "you're kidding."

"you weren't answering you phone." stiles defended, still hanging upside down. "why do you have a bat?"

"i thought you were a predator." scott helplessly answered, looking over a ivory for help.

she held her hands up in surrender, already planning on heading up to her room.

"wait." stiles spluttered, holding his hands out, somehow still swinging upside down. "look i know it's late but you gotta hear this." he begged towards the siblings. "i saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago. dispatched called. they're bringing in every officer from the beacon department, and even state police."

"for what?" scott asked impatiently.

"two joggers found a body in the woods." stiles said two excited for the circumstance, as he dropped himself down the the lower ledge of the roof.

"a dead body?" scott asked like a lost puppy.

"stiles only has one interest, so take a guess." ivory hummed, resting herself against the railing stiles was outside of.

"no, a body of water." he said sarcastically, looking at his best friend dumbly. "yes, dumbass, a dead body." he propped himself over the railing, jumping onto the porch to join the siblings.

"you mean like murdered?"

"nobody knows yet. just that it was a girl, probably in her twenty's."

"hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for?" scott asked quizzically, looking at stiles for an answer.

"that's the best part." stiles clapped his hands together, like he'd been waiting to slip these words out. it annoyed ivory so much that she wanted to push him right back off the porch.

"they only found half." stiles rose his brows, with a aggravating smirk that ivory wanted to punch off his lips. "we're going."

"are you insane, buzz cut?" ivory narrowed her eyes at him, watching him roll his eyes.

"nobody said you had to come." he snapped back, pulling at his jacket.

"she's my sister she's coming." scott finalized, smacking stiles in the back of the head, as they all waltzed over to stiles blue jeep.

"if i die, i'm haunting you forever, buzz cut."

💋🪩

the jeep came to a slow stop as they passed the sign that read 'beacon hills preserve' and in big bold letters below 'NO ENTRY WFTER DARK'.

"we're seriously doing this?" scott said out of disbelief, getting out the jeep.

ivory pulled her hood over her head, grasping at her jacket for warmth it was not giving.

"you're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town.." stiles shrugged, shining his flashlight into the dark woods.

"i was trying to get a good night sleep before practice tomorrow." scott whined, trailing behind the two teenagers. one which wished she was home and the other who lead with excitement.

"right, cause sitting on the bench i such a grueling effort." stiles scoffed.

"no, because i'm playing this year." he said with determination, not liking the way he was undermined. "in fact, im making first line."

"hey, that's the spirit."

"where are you taking us stiles?" ivory whined, her teeth clattering from the cold. "if we don't hurry i might get frostbite."

"quit complaining and walk."

ivory scoffed and shuffled past him, purposefully ramming her shoulder into his. she now took the lead, even if she had no clue where they were going, she was just glad she didn't have to be met with stiles presence.

"just out of curiosity, which half of the body are we looking for?"

stiles momentarily stopped, realizing he had no clue. "huh! i didn't even think about that." he laughed like it was no big deal.

the older sister stopped in her tracks, forcing stiles to ram into her while he wasn't paying mind to where he was going. she pushed him back off of her letting him fall onto scott.

"you drug us out here, and don't know what we're looking for!"

"woah calm down feisty." he surrendered, continuing to walk, now taking lead again. "just look for a body and you'll know."

"okay, great. love that your so helpful." she rolled her eyes, taking a deep breath.

"and, uh, what if whoever killed the body is till out here?" scott asked again, noticeably making stiles tense as he realized he should've thought of these things.

"also something i didn't think about."

"of course you didn't." she mumbled under her breath, following stiles up the hill with relentless amount of mud she hoped he slipped and fell in.

"it's comforting to know you've planned this out with your usual attention to detail."

"you two need to chill, i got everything under control." stiles gave them little to no reassurance.

"you know the severe asthmatic should be holding the flashlight." scott wheezed, leaning against a tree, struggling to breath as he pulled out his inhaler and brought it to his lips.

ivory turned around to make sure her you get brother was good, until she felt an arm tug her down quickly on the leave and dirt covered ground. she looked over to see stiles planted beside her with an apologetic look. "stiles what the-"

"shh!" he put a finger over his lips and then pointed towards the many cops in front of them. beside them scott also joined, quickly falling to the ground as he noticed.

ivory really hoped that they were going to rest there for a little while and wait for the cops to surpass. but stiles once again didn't share the same idea.

he tried to pull both of the siblings up to their feet quickly but was only able to get ivory, as scott was still lying on the ground wheezing with his inhaler in hand.

ivory tried helping her brother catch up but stiles grip only tightened, pulling her further along as her brother trailed slowly behind.

"stiles, wait!"

"let go of me!" she whisper yelled, instantly turning around to find her brother, yet she was met with nothing. worry sunk in, and she turned back around to scold stiles, but instead was met with him and a viscous, barking dog.

stiles screamed, tripping and falling to the floor, as he scrambled away from the dog. ivory screamed along with him, but stayed on her feet, continuously backing up.

she calmed down realizing it was just stiles dad, holding the dog. nonetheless his face still held a bit of scarce that she didn't like. "hang on, hang on." noah announced, informing his partners.

"this little delinquent belongs to me."

"and her?" one of the officers pointed towards ivory, her face lightening up with worry.

noah sighed, shaking his head. "her too."

after stiles finally got up, still recovering from the small hear attack he had received. "dad, how are you doing?"

"so, do you listen in to all my phone calls?"

"no." stiles shook his head with a nervous laugh. he was always such a bad liar. that was something everyone knew. "not the boring ones."

noah nodded his head with disbelief, looking over at ivory. "where your brother, ivory?"

"who, scott?" stiles tried to cut in, with his squeaky voice that had lies detected all in it.

ivory cleared her throat. "he's back at home. he said he needed a good sleep for practice tomorrow." she let the lie roll off her tongue the easily.

noah looked at the two skeptically. even noah knew these two wouldn't just be together alone. "you two...are together...alone?"

stiles and ivory nodded their heads a little to quickly. "yup, we decided against our differences." stiles pursed his lips, shrugging a arm over his shoulders.

ivory instantly pushed him off of her with disgust. "some of our differences." she tilted her head, smiling at stiles dad.

"well, i'm gonna walk you two your car." the older man grabbed both kids by their arms. "and you and i are gonna have a little conversation about privacy." he made sure to pinch stiles a little harder, letting ivory off the hook.

💋🪩 — first chapter 🤞🤞 i'm gonna try and post as much as i can this week but im starting back to school tmrw...can't wait 😜 i'm acc gonna die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
21.9K 650 36
i know they said the end is near but i'm still on my tallest tiptoes spinning in my highest heels, love shining just for you. ( stiles stilinski x fe...
7.5K 83 18
a ton of random oneshots from hundreds of different fandoms because it's impossible for me to settle! - will probably be an x reader unless requeste...
1.9K 65 9
dalยทliยทance /หˆdalฤ“ษ™ns/ noun a casual romantic or sexual relationship. ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต lana will do whatever robby asks of her. even keeping their relatio...