Finally Together

By Chrisismyfav

The sequel to Being Good Enough. Khadijah and Chris reunite after many years apart. But now everything has ch... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
New Story
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Why I haven't been updating.
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter Four

4K 259 162
By Chrisismyfav

Chris's POV

I left the house and drove to Jasmine's house. I need to get the fuck away from Khadijah. I can't believe she's really here. Its been so long, I didn't think I'd see her again. I'm pissed she's here. How she gon' leave me and then come back as if nothings wrong?

As soon as Jasmine opened the door, I started smiling. Damn, she's so beautiful. We've been together for 3 years now. Its been pretty good, just some issues with jealousy and cheating. Surprisingly, it wasn't me who cheated. But it was a while ago, so I'm over it now. But yeah besides that its been great.

"Hey baby," I said giving her a kiss.

"Hey Chris. Why are you here so early?" Jasmine asked.

I sat on the couch and huffed. "I just didn't want to be at home."

"Did the girl leave yet?" She wondered.

She said it with a lot of attitude. This is what I meant by Jasmine having jealousy issues. Ever since I told Jasmine that a girl would be staying at my house, she's been pretty much obsessed. Jasmine has randomly brought up Khadijah atleast 10 times.

"Nah, but she's leaving soon."

"Who is she anyway?"

"She used to live by me a few years ago until she moved. My mama really liked her," I answered.

I saw Jasmine roll her eyes when I said that. My ma and Jasmine don't really get along. Mama and Jasmine used to be close until she cheated. Now mama says she's no good for me. Jasmine says mama is too overprotective. For the most part, I keep them away from eachother. But I really think that Jasmine is the one so once a month I bring her over for dinner with my parents. I brought her over yesterday because I didn't want to see Khadijah just by myself.

"Were you guys close?"

"Nope," I lied. In some ways, I'm probably closer to Khadijah than Jasmine. I still haven't told her about what happened when I was younger. I love Jasmine and all but I don't feel comfortable telling her about that.

"I think she likes you," Jasmine said.

A small smile came onto my face but I quickly wiped it off when I remembered that my girlfriend was infront of me.

"Why you think that?"

"I don't know, its just the way she was looking at you. I don't want you around her," Jasmine ordered.

"Damn Jasmine we go through this shit like once a week. I would never cheat," I said honestly. I love her too much.

"I know you wouldn't but I don't trust her."

I was getting annoyed so I decided to change the subject. "Where you going?" I asked. The whole time I've been here she's been getting ready.

"Work. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. You can't stay because I'm leaving."

We walked outside to her car.

"Okay bye Chris, I love you," She said getting into her car.

"I love you too Khadijah," I replied automatically.

Oh shit! Did I really just say that?!

"What did you just say?"

"I said I love you too Jasmine," I'm just gonna try and play it off.

"I coulda' sworn you said another name."

"You hearin' things," I laughed awkwardly.

"Thats so weird. But I gotta get going. Bye!" Jasmine drove off.

I started rubbing my face with my hands. Why did I just call Jasmine, Khadijah? I need to get it together, that can't happen again. Khadijah threw that remote at my head pretty hard, its probably from that.
-
Khadijahs POV

"Honey, remember to keep in touch," Mama J said, giving me a hug.

"Yeah, I definitley will. Thank you for everything," I smiled.

"You're welcome. You sure you don't want breakfast?

"I'm sure, I need to get going."

"Okay be safe, I love you!"

"I love you too," I said.

I got into the car and started driving. Ever since I've been here, I haven't even gone outside the house. I can now. Wow, everything looks exactly the same. I started to get a little sad as I past by my house but I didn't let it affect me too much.

Since, I'm going to be on the road for 3+ hours, I should probably get some snacks. I saw the little café I went to before so I stopped there. When I finished ordering my milkshake and cookies, I saw someone familiar come into the stores.

"Micheal?!" I semi-shouted.

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Khadijah? That really you?" He asked.

I giggled a little. "You don't sound excited to see me."

"Nah, I am. Its just that I ain't seen you in a minute."

"Yeah, its been forever," I started reminiscing about the good ole days when we dated. Too bad it didn't end well. I remember that he told me he still liked me after we broke up but I got back together with Chris so nothing happened. Micheal was cute in high school but he looked much sexier now.

"What you doing in Wicker?"

"Just wanted to visit."

"How long you been here? And how long you stayin'?"

"I'm actually leaving now. I've been here for like 2 days. I was supposed to stay for 10 days but it didn't work out."

"Why don't you come back to my place and tell me what happened? Micheal suggested with a flirty smile.

Its been a long time since I've had sex. And to be honest, I might not be able to control myself around Micheal. But I don't want to do something that I'm gonna end up regretting.

"Um, I don't know," I said hesitantly.

"C'mon just for old times sake."

Micheal just looked too damn good to say no to.

"Okay, lets go."
-
Micheal and I settled down on his couch in his house.

"So, what happened thats making you leave soon?" Micheal inquired.

"Do you still talk to Chris?" I wondered.

"Nah but I seem him around a lot. Why?"

"Well, when I came here, I was staying at his house. Not to see him but because his mom let me in. He doesn't really like me. And its awkward staying at his house considering he hates me. So, I'm gonna go home early."

"What ever happened with you and him? A lil while after you left, he started posting pics wit' other girls."

I took a deep breath before speaking. Ever since Chris told me told why he was mad at me, I've been feeling extra guilty. "I got depressed and basically just cut Chris off."

"How you feel now?"

I licked my lips as I thought. Should I be truthful or lie like I usually do? Let me be honest for once.

"I'm not really that good. I thought that maybe visiting my hometown would make me happier but its not really working," I confessed.

"Are you on pills?"

"Yeah. I haven't stopped taking then in like 3 years."

"I think you should stay longer," Micheal stated.

"Why?"

"If you're depressed, you shouldn't be around your ex that don't like you no more."

"Where am I supposed to go? I already told Chris's mom that I'm leaving."

"You can stay with me, I got a room."

"Micheal, I don't think thats a good idea," I said.

"If you don't wanna be with me, then stay in a hotel. Whatever you want, just stay here longer. I only known you for like 5 months in the 11th grade, but you're still the greatest girl I ever meet. I don't like seeing you all hurt and sad. If you're around me more, I can help you."

This is giving me flashbacks of how sweet Micheal is. I broke up with him for another guy and he's still so good to me. When we were dating, I was so happy. And I think Micheal can make me happy now, too.

"I'll stay longer," I announced.

Micheal and I embraced in a quick hug.

"Thank you," I said, smiling.

"You know I got you, babygirl."

---------
Hey everyone! So, I have some questions for you guys about this chapter. Do you think Chris accidentally said her name or do you think he misses Khadijah? What do you think of Jasmine so far? And what are your thoughts on Khadijah and Micheal? Should she stay in his house?
Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you for reading! -Khadijah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 256 37
By:Casely86 This is a Chris Brown book about C-Breezy who is confused on who about what and who he wants. He is torn between two loves. Mya has his h...
7.3K 304 32
Beyoncé and Jay Z have broken up after years of being together. She stumbles upon Chris Brown and find love. But what happens when he finds out Beyon...
461K 22.9K 41
The sequel to Suite 103, a Chris Brown love story. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.
548 36 21
layla was walking with her mom home and someone came killed her mom and she was saved by chris brown and she falls for him and she still has feelings...