forbidden | b.e.

Від h0lly_wr1tes

Aurelia Green grew up a conservative Catholic, raised by strict parents, but once she left for college, she m... Більше

CAST
Party | 001
Friends | 002
My spot | 003
Stay over | 004
Advice | 005
Your shitty boyfriend | 006
Don't say that word | 007
He's a good guy | 008
Make him jealous | 009
Oblivious | 010
You should go | 011
You deserve better | 012
Not over you | 013
Friendly or flirty? | 014
Complicated | 015
Make me nervous | 016
Mess with my head | 017
Jealous | 018
I don't like change | 019
I don't know how to feel | 020
Stay | 021
Why am I like this? | 022
You'll figure it out | 023
Idiot | 024
Don't tell Lorenzo | 025
Sneaking around | 026
Treat you better | 027
He hit me again | 028
Wrapped around his finger | 029
Falling | 030
Die for you | 031
Believe me | 032
Finally free | 033
Closure | 034
Ready | 035
Meet my parents | 036
Public | 037
Proud | 039
Love like the fairytales | 040
Forever | 041
Promise | 042

Yes to the dress | 038

834 16 12
Від h0lly_wr1tes

- A U R E L I A -
3 weeks later..

"Baby, you're coming with me to meet Tara today, right?" I ask Billie. "Of course. I can't wait to meet her." Billie smiles. "You talk about her a lot and she seems nice."

"She's the sweetest." I say. "I'm excited to see what dress she picks out." She says. "Me too." I agree, nodding my head.

"I'm excited to see you in your cap and gown, too." She adds. "I don't graduate for, like, 2 more months." I laugh. "Okay, but you get the point." She rolls her eyes.

"The way I'm gonna give you the best head of your life on the day you graduate. Like, full on t-"

"Spare me the details." I say. "You act like you don't want it, but you know you do." She smirks. "Shut up." I feel my face heat up and I smile bashfully. "You're not denying it." She sings teasingly. "Just leave me alone, dumbass." I giggle.

"Don't tell me what to do." Billie smirks. "I won't because you get horny when I'm bossy." I roll my eyes. "Damn right." She winks. "Just get in the damn car already, Eilish." I groan. "Yes, ma'am." She says with a smug smile.

The two of us walk out to my car and get in. Billie puts her hand on my thigh, the way she always does when either of us drive, and I start driving to the bridal shop where we're meeting Tara.

"Should I propose to you while we're there and you can pick out your dress?" Billie jokes. "We've been dating for not even two months, slow down." I laugh softly. "Aw, you don't wanna marry me, Rae-Rae?" She pouts. "You know damn well that I want to marry you, just not yet, baby." I tell her. "We've got time."

"I know, I'm just playing with you, mama." She chuckles. Billie leans over and kisses my cheek, making me smile widely. "I love you."

"I love you too, my love." She grins. "Rae, I can't even tell you how lucky I am to have you. You seriously make me so fucking happy."

"You're the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. I didn't know what I was missing before, but I know now that it was you."

"Bil, quit it, you're gonna make me cry." I groan, blinking back a tear. "It's just the truth." She shrugs. "I love you, B. You make my life so much better and you make me better." I tell her.

"I feel the same way, baby." She agrees. "Thank you for helping me in the hardest time of my life when no one else did." I whisper softly, interlocking our fingers. "I'd do anything for you, Aurelia, you know that?" She says and I nod my head.

"I'm always gonna be here for you no matter what. You deserved better, and you got better." She smiles. "You're right. I got me a cute ass girlfriend who treats me like an actual person and not a punching bag." I laugh. "Aurelia, don't joke about that!" She chuckles. "What? It's just how it cope!" I shrug.

"Yeah, whatever helps you." She rolls her eyes playfully. "At least you don't have that damn man child anywhere near you anymore. Dude is in an enclosure."

"No way you just said that." I laugh hardly. "I'm just being honest!" She puts her hands up in surrender. "Yeah, okay." I chuckle, rolling my eyes.

I mean, can you blame me for saying that? Dark humor is the best coping mechanism.

✧˖°

Once we get to the bridal shop, I pull into a parking spot and park. "You ready?" I ask Billie. "Mhm." She nods. We get out of the car and hold hands as we walk inside. "T!" I call out when I see my sister.

Tara turns around and runs over to me. "Rae, I missed you so much!" She says, hugging me. "I missed you too! I haven't seen you in so long." I groan. "It's so good to see you. How's school going?" She asks. "You sound like a mom." I laugh. "I'm just asking!" She chuckles.

"School's good. You're coming to my graduation, right?" I question. "Me and Soph wouldn't miss it for the world." She rolls her eyes.

Sophia is her soon to be wife and they've been dating for about 6 years. They're super cute together and I'm super excited for their wedding.

(a/n: i forgot if i gave tara's fiancée a name already before the last chapter but it's gonna be sophia from now on 🤷🏼‍♀️)

"So, you must be the famous Billie, huh?" Tara asks Billie. "That's me." Billie smiles. "It's great to meet you." Tara says, giving her a hug. "You too." Billie says. "Rae talks about you a lot."

"Good things I hope." Tara chuckles. "Good things? About Tara Green? Really?" I ask sarcastically. "Shut up, dumbass." She laughs and punches my arm lightly.

"She talks good about you, I swear." Billie laughs. "She better." Tara giggles. "So, anyways, are you guys ready to help me start to look for a dress?"

"Let's do it." I nod.

We look around for a little bit with Tara until she lands on one dress to try on. She goes into a dressing room and Billie and I sit down on one of the benches to wait for her. Billie lays her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arms around her. "You okay, baby?"

"Just a little tired." She shrugs. "You can take a nap when we get home, yeah?" I suggest. "Okay." She smiles up at me.

I say 'home' since I pretty much live with Billie now. The only time I'm really ever at my dorm is in between classes, but I'm gonna be moving out soon since I'm graduating in a few months.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?" I look down at Billie. "Do you wanna live with me? Like.. permanently when you're done with school?" She asks.

Jesus, is this bitch a mind reader?

"Wait, really?" I raise my eyebrows. "I mean, if you want to. Don't feel obligated to say yes, but you know.." She trails off, fidgeting with her rings. "If you don't want to, that's f-"

"I'd love to."

"You would?" Billie's eyes widen. "I would." I nod my head with a grin. "Are you sure? Because I-"

I cut her off by kissing her, pulling away with a smile on my face. "I told you that I want to, baby." I laugh. "Okay." She smiles and kisses me again.

"Do you g- oh, sorry."

We pull apart to see Tara, standing there in the dress. Both of our jaws drop and I mumble "Holy shit" under my breath.

"What? Does it look bad?" She asks.

"Tara, you look fucking gorgeous." I tell her. "You think so?" She questions with a smile. "This is literally your dress." I say.

"I love it. I feel like a fucking princess in it." Tara laughs. "You look like one. It's beautiful, Tara." Billie tells her.

"Thank you." She grins at her. "Do you think Sophia will like it?"

"She's gonna love it." I smile and hug Tara. "I think I'm gonna get it, it's perfect." She says. "You definitely should, you look amazing." I say.

"Thank you, little sis." She chuckles. Billie and I both hug her tightly before pulling away. "Dude, you're gonna look so good walking down the aisle in that. Like, Soph is deadass gonna drop to the floor." I giggle. "Alright, let's not speak that into existence so I can get married in peace." Tara laughs.

I'm gonna be Tara's maid of honor in her wedding and I get to bring a plus one, which will, of course, be Billie.

I'm really happy that Tara and Billie have gotten along so far because they're literally both my best friends.

I mean, I know one is my girlfriend and the other is my sister, but still.

I'm so excited for all of this to happen.

✧˖°

Tara bought the dress and afterwards, the three of us went out to lunch and now, Billie and I are back home, laying in bed.

"It was really nice meeting your sister today." Billie mumbles sleepily. "She's nice."

"I'm glad you guys got along." I say.

"Yeah, me... me too."

"Baby, go to sleep. You're tired." I laugh. "But- but I wanna- I wanna keep talking to you." She whines.

"Billie, just take a god damn nap." I sigh, shaking my head. "So you're basically saying you hate me. Wow, okay then." She huffs. "I never said that." I roll my eyes. "You're just really tired, Bil."

"Ugh, fine." She groans, burying her head in my chest. "I love you, you whiny baby." I chuckle.

"I'm not..."

She quickly falls asleep before she can even finish her sentence, making me laugh quietly.

This bitch naps a lot.

Today was such a great day and I'm so glad that Tara found the perfect dress. I've never been to a wedding before, let alone be in a wedding, but I'm happy that Billie's gonna be there because without her, I'd be a nervous wreck.

She's always there for me and that's one of my favorite things about her. She's the sweetest person in the world.

I'm so lucky to have her.

a/n 🤍

guys should i be evil and have billie and tara magically fall in love and then they end up getting married instead and aurelia has to watch

HELP IM KIDDING

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

105K 1.8K 30
adrians whole life changed because her girlfriend cheated on her.
503K 14.8K 81
a girl accidentally sends something to a number but it seems to be billie,who keeps flirting 🥇: #billieeilish may31.2021
5.2K 136 38
lila, a freshman in college, has no idea going to an irrelevant party will change the trajectory of her life, forever. will she be happy for all the...
close | b.e Від vi.

Романтика

49.8K 1.5K 27
for joli, it was always about being in control of everything. until she met billie, who had grown to love the feeling of never being in control. tw:...