Oblivious | 010

- A U R E L I A -

Lorenzo's words from days ago continue to repeat over and over in my head. He wants me to distance myself from Billie, but I can't. She's honestly one of my best friends.

When I got back to my dorm after we went out after Lorenzo's football game, he called me and gave me a whole lecture about how he doesn't want me around her and he doesn't want her at his games anymore.

"Aurelia, I thought I told you to stop hanging out with that dyke so much." Lorenzo said.

"Enzo, please stop calling her that. I don't get why you're like this, Billie is so sweet and she did nothing wrong." I told him.

"Aurelia, anyone can clearly see that she wants you! She's like, fucking obsessed with you or something." He huffed.

"What? Billie?" I laughed. "Billie doesn't think of me that way, we're strictly just friends, baby. I don't like girls, so you have nothing to worry about, plus I love you and you only." I reminded him.

"I still don't want her around. Don't bring her to my games anymore." He grumbled. "Baby, she didn't do anything wrong to you. She's my best friend, Enzo." I said, starting to feel tears build up in my eyes.

I don't want Billie to not be in my life.

"I thought Gianna was your best friend." He scoffed. "She is, no one can replace Gigi, but me and Billie are still close. Lorenzo, I promise that you have absolutely nothing to worry about." I assured him. "Fine, but Aurelia, I swear to God, if she tries anything or-"

"Lorenzo, I'd tell you right away, but nothing's gonna happen, I promise. You trust me, don't you?" I asked, feeling a bit hurt that he's so worried.

"Of course I do, I just don't trust her." He explained. "Just give Billie a chance please. She's really sweet and funny once you get to know her. Please, baby. For me?" I said.

"Fine, but I'm not promising that I'll like her." He sighed. "Thank you, thank you!" I smiled over the phone. "Yeah, whatever. Still, keep an eye on her, understood?" He ordered. "I will." I nodded, although I have no reason to do that because Billie doesn't like me like that.

"I love you, Rae. Goodnight, babe." He said. "I love you too, Enzo. Goodnight." I said before I hung up the phone.

I still don't get why he's so.. threatened by Billie.

Billie's been nothing but nice to him, but he continues being a dick to her. I feel bad calling him a dick, but still, he's being rude and Billie doesn't deserve that at all.

I also don't understand what he means about Billie "wanting me?" Sure, Billie likes girls, but she only sees me as a friend and nothing more and I know that for a fact. Plus, if she really did like me, she probably would've made a move by now, right?

He's being ridiculous about this. He's overthinking so much.

˚ ʚɞ ˚
iMessage

gigi luigi 🥸

gigi i have a question