I don't know how to feel | 020

- B I L L I E -

"Billie, will you please eat something?" Finneas sighs. "I'm not hungry." I mumble. "You haven't eaten in almost 2 days." He says. "I said I'm not hungry, Finneas." I repeat. "You need to eat, Bil. I know you're upset about Aur-"

"Finneas, I'm not fucking hungry!" I snap at him. "I'm just worried about you." He tells me. "I know, Finn, I just can't right now. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her, but I fucked that up anyways." I sigh. He grabs my phone from my hand and I furrow my eyebrows. "What are you doing?"

"Don't worry about it."

˚ ʚɞ ˚
iMessage

rae 💜

                                                Hey Aurelia it's Finneas

oh hi

               Could you please come over to Bil's house

we're not really talking right now

                                                                                 Please

                          She's not eating because she's upset

i'll be over in 15 minutes

                                                                        Thank you

˚ ʚɞ ˚
In real life

Finneas hands me my phone back and I just put it in my pocket. I don't even care at this point. I know what I wanted was to make Aurelia jealous, but she won't even talk to me. She won't admit she's jealous, but I know it's eating her up inside.

I hate that I'm enjoying this so much.

I hate that Aurelia's not mine.

✧˖°

The doorbell rings and Finneas gets up. "I'll be right back." He tells me and I nod my head in response. He leaves the room and comes back a few seconds later with..

Aurelia?

"Hi." Aurelia sighs. "What are you doing here?" I ask. Aurelia looks over at Finneas and he says "I'll give you guys some space" before walking away.

"You wanna go get some Taco Bell?" Aurelia asks. "I'm good." I mock her text from the other day. "Don't quote me." She rolls her eyes. "Come on, I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Fine." I cross my arms and get up off the couch. We walk outside to her car and get in. The ride is awkwardly quiet, so to break the silence, I say "Aurelia, why did you come here?"

"Finneas." She answers.

"Finneas?"

"He texted me and said you weren't eating. You need to eat, Billie, whether you like it or not." She sighs. "Yeah, I know, but you're mad at me and shit. You didn't have to come if you didn't want to." I say.