Your shitty boyfriend | 006

- B I L L I E -

"Hey, Rae." I say to Aurelia once I walk into her dorm. Her and Gigi are getting ready right now and I just got here. "Hi, Bil." She smiles. "Hey, Billie." Gigi waves to me. "Hey." I wave back as I sit down on Rae's bed. "We're just finishing getting ready and then we can head down to the football game." Rae tells me. "Alright." I nod.

Once Aurelia and Gigi are done, they grab their stuff and we head down to the field. I'm praying that people don't recognize me since I have a beanie on and sunglasses, so maybe that'll work.

"Oh, there's Enzo." Aurelia points once we get to the bleachers. "The game starts in 10 minutes, do you guys wanna go say hi?" She asks me and Gigi. "Sure." I shrug. Gigi nods and we all go down to the field and Rae calls her boyfriend over.

"Hey, baby." Aurelia hugs him and he picks her up and spins her around.

Ugh.

"Hi, babe." Lorenzo says to her. "Oh, Enzo, this is Billie. You haven't met her yet." Rae says, pointing to me. "Nice to meet you." He nods. "You too." I give him a small smile. "Alright, baby, I gotta get back." He says to Aurelia. "Okay, good luck, my love." She kisses him and he runs back over to his team.

This is making me psychically ill.

The three of us walk back up the bleachers and sit. "So, what do you think of him?" Rae asks. "He seems nice." I say, somewhat lying. "He's literally a frat boy, what do you think makes him nice?" Gigi rolls her eyes. "Gigi!" Rae glares at her. "Jesus, sorry." She puts her hands up in defense.

Okay, but Gigi is real for that.

I honestly don't watch football so I have no idea what's going on. Let's just hope this thing goes by fast. "Fuck, it's cold. I don't wanna have to walk all the way back to the dorms to get a jacket and miss the game." Aurelia groans.

"Oh, here, Rae. You can have my hoodie." I tell her. "Are you sure? Aren't you gonna be cold?" She asks. "I'm a little hot, to be honest. You can have it." I take my hoodie off and hand it to her. She smiles and puts it on. Gigi looks over at me with a smirk and I wink. I'm pretty sure it's obvious to her that I like Rae.

I look down and notice Aurelia's boyfriend is looking up at me from the field with his jaw clenched. I give him an innocent smile and turn back to the girls. "Hernandez, focus!" I hear a man who I'm assuming is the couch shouts at Lorenzo.

Rae lays her head on my shoulder while we watch the game and I wrap my arm around her. I notice Lorenzo looking up at me any time he can with a death stare which makes me just laugh.

Looks like someone's a little jealous..

"You tired, love?" I ask Aurelia since she just yawned. "No, I'm comfortable." She tells me. I laugh and nod before looking back at the game.

I can already tell Lorenzo doesn't like me and honestly, I love that.

✧˖°

"Oh my God, the way Lucas from my psych class tackled Lorenzo was hilarious." Gigi laughs as we walk down the bleachers. "Dude was staring at Billie the entire time." She adds.

"He was?" Rae asks with a worried voice. "No, Rae, don't worry about it." I assure her. "Enzo wasn't doing good like he usually does. We literally almost lost the game today." Rae sighs. "Hm, weird." I say.