Forever | 041

- B I L L I E -
3 months later...

Today is a very special day.

I'm super nervous, but also very excited.

You'll see why..

- A U R E L I A -

"And then she was like 'no, I'm not gonna pay 20 dollars for a- Billie, are you listening?"

"Sorry, what?" Billie snaps out of her daze she's in and looks up at me. "Did you just hear anything I said?" I sigh. "Sorry, baby." She says, looking down at her lap. "You've been awfully quiet today, B. You keep zoning out. Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine." She nods her head. "Are you sure there's nothing on your mind?" I question as I brush a loose strand of hair out of her face. "I'm sure." Billie smiles softly.

"Okay." I say, pressing my lips to her forehead. "You'd tell me if something was bothering you, right?"

"Nothing's bothering me, my love. I promise I'm okay." She assures me. "If you say so." I sigh and shrug my shoulders.

"Um," Billie clears her throat. "Do you wanna go out for a little while today?"

"Sure, where?" I quiz. "Lemme take you out shopping, or you can get your nails done. Whatever you want, baby." She suggests. "Why?" I chuckle. "I don't know, I'm just being sweet." She shrugs.

"I don't want you spending money on m-"

"Shut up right the fuck now. Obviously, I'm gonna spend money on you, you're my baby." She rolls her eyes. "Okay, damn." I put my hands up in surrender. "Good girl." She says.

"Don't call me that." I groan. "I'll call you what I want." She smirks. "Keep your mouth shut, Eilish." I roll my eyes at her. "Don't tell me what to do." Billie says. "Too bad." I smirk back at her.

She rolls her eyes and grabs my face, pulling me towards her as she kisses me. She grabs my hips and pulls me onto her lap while we kiss.

Billie starts sucking on my neck, making me throw my head back and moan. "Bil, please."

She gently gets me off her lap and stops kissing me, making me furrow my eyebrows. "Why'd you stop?"

"Just wanted to hear you beg for a second." She shrugs her shoulders. "You piss me off so much." I say, crossing my arms. "Aw, is my baby all upset now?" She pouts teasingly. "Yeah, actually, I am." I huff. "Why do you feel the need to be annoying?"

"You're adorable when you get all sassy and moody with me, I had to." She chuckles. I roll my eyes and turn away from her. "C'mon, baby, don't be all grumpy now." Billie sighs. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I raise my eyebrows. "Yeah, but you're never this mad when I tease you." She laughs.

"Maybe 'cause I'm horny and frustrated." I grumble. "Aurelia Green? Horny? My little innocent girlfriend?" Billie gasps dramatically. "Are you sure we're talking about the same Aurelia?"

"Don't look so shocked, you're the one who actually makes me feel good unlike my psycho ex boyfriend." I chuckle. "So I'm better than him?" She smirks. "Yes." I sigh. "I told you girls are better." She winks at me. "Yeah, I guess you were right." I laugh softly.