Stay | 021

- B I L L I E -

˚ ʚɞ ˚
Instagram

rae.green

Liked by billieeilish and 434 othersrae

rae.green going to enzo's game 😋

View all 23 comments

g1g1w1ls0n beautiful girllll

billieeilish a literal angel

user1 why is billie commenting

enzohernandez Pretty girl
^ rae.green thank you baby 🤍

tito Hmm
^ rae.green what are you hmming about 😐

user2 Gorgeous

user3 stunningggg

˚ ʚɞ ˚
In real life

I don't know why Billie comments that stuff when she has a girlfriend. Is that.. normal?

Anyways, I'm walking to the football field right now since Enzo has another game, but I have to endear another painfully long game with Billie and Gigi right next to me.

It's fine, Aurelia. You have nothing to be jealous about. You're fine.

I walk up to the bleachers and sit while I wait for Billie and Gigi to get here. "Rae, c'mere!" Lorenzo shouts from the field. I get up and walk back down. "Hi, baby." I smile and hug him. "Hey, sweetheart. How are you?" He asks. "I'm alright." I shrug. "What's going on?" He furrows his eyebrows.

I can't tell my fucking boyfriend that I'm jealous that Billie is dating someone.

"Nothing." I assure him. "Okay. Are Gigi and.. um, what's her name here yet?" He asks. "Billie." I remind him. "Right, Billie. Are they here yet?"

"Not yet. You know they're dating, right?" I ask. "No shit?" His eyes widen. "I'd say some shit, but I like Gianna and as long as Billie's not trying to get with you, it's good." He shrugs.

Since when did he have a bit of a change of heart?

"Yeah." I nod. "Alright, I gotta get back. I love you." He grins and kisses me quickly. "I love you too." I wave as he runs away. I walk back up the bleachers and sit down.

A few minutes later, Billie and Gigi come up the bleachers and sit down next to me. "Hi, Rae." Billie smiles. I don't say anything, I just wave. She sighs and looks over at Gigi. "Hey, Rae." Gigi says. "Hey." I say quietly, looking down at my lap. Gigi sighs as well and lays her head on Billie's shoulder and Billie wraps her arm around her.