You should go | 011

- B I L L I E -

And just like that, I was holding her in my arms again. Aurelia and I keep falling asleep in her bed together accidentally, of course, but she acts so weird when she wakes up.

"Aurelia, what the fuck?!" A voice booms into the room, waking both me and Aurelia up from our nap.

Oh fuck.

"Lorenzo, we just fell asleep and ended up like this, I swear." Aurelia quickly assures her angry boyfriend.

How did he even get in her dorm?

"You let that dyke sleep in your bed with you?" Lorenzo scoffs. "Enzo, please stop calling her that!" She groans. "No, because that's what she is." He grumbles. "How did you get in my room?" She asks him. "Gianna gave me her key." He tells her.

"What were you doing with Gigi?" I cock an eyebrow. "I just went over to her place to get the key. We're friends, bro, calm down." He rolls his eyes at me.

I know Gigi wouldn't do anything with him in the first place— mainly because she hates him, but I have to make Aurelia see that he's a dick somehow.

"B, you can go if you want to." Rae whispers to me. "Yeah, B, you should really go." Lorenzo chimes in. "She doesn't have to if she doesn't want to." She tells him. "No, that faggot has to go!" He yells and walks towards me, bending down to my level. "Why don't you tell Aurelia that you want her? Look me in the eyes and tell me that you want my girlfriend." He says in a low voice.

"Lorenzo, would you stop with that? Billie doesn't want me like that." Rae lets out an annoyed sigh. "Aurelia, she wants to get in your pants, can't you see that? This dyke has fag written all over her." He huffs.

Okay, if Aurelia doesn't break up with him after he says this shit about me, I don't know what will make her break up with him.

"Enzo, stop calling her th-" Aurelia is cut off with a sharp slap to her cheek.

Nope, I'm not sitting around and watching this happen anymore.

I get up and punch him in his face. "Hit her again and next time, it won't be your face. It'll be this." I kick him in his dick, making him groan. "Trust me, I won't hesitate to cut your tiny fucking dick off." I whisper to him. "I mean, Aurelia is so tight, I don't even know how you manage to fuck her with that thing." I say to piss him off.

Okay, words are just kind of falling out at this point and I should probably stop that.

"Billie, you should go." Aurelia's face turns red at my words. "Love, I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"Billie, please.. just leave." She gives me a sad look. So she's gonna make me leave and not her dick of a boyfriend who just fucking slapped her? I'm tired of her not defending herself and realizing what he's doing is wrong.

"You know what? Fine. Your boyfriend just fucking hit you, but you're making me leave instead of him? Right, cause that makes so much fucking sense." I roll my eyes and grab my things before walking out.

Aurelia is such a fucking dumbass. When will she realize that she deserves so much better than this? Why is she just letting him push her around?