Sneaking around | 026

- A U R E L I A -
Continued..

"Just.. please don't tell Lorenzo."

Tito starts laughing, making me more confused than ever. "I knew this jealousy would break you eventually." He snickers. "Wait, aren't you dating Gianna though?" He points to Billie.

"No, it was fake." She tells him. "Damn, so you're gay gay." Tito chuckles. "So you did this shit to make Aurelia jealous 'cause you like her, huh?"

Billie's cheeks turn red and she looks down at the floor shyly, making me laugh quietly.

"You won't tell him, right?" I ask Tito, referring to Lorenzo. "Of course not. It's none of my business about who you like and what you do. I know Enzo's my best friend, but he's kind of a douche. Not gonna lie, you'd look a lot better with Billie than him." Tito shrugs.

Now I'm the one turning red.

"Sneaking around is pretty fun. Just be careful. I know Lorenzo's been a dick to the both of you, but you know how crazy he can be sometimes." He warns.

"Yeah, I know." I nod my head. "You're actually such a good guy, Tito. It scares me that you're friends with people like Lorenzo." Billie chuckles. "Damn right. Can I be the flower girl at you guys' wedding? I'll wear a tutu and everything." Tito jokes.

Billie looks at me with widened eyes, most likely because Tito just brought up a wedding.

"Yeah, sure..?" Billie furrows her eyebrows and laughs. "Anyways, I'm gonna go now. Have fun you two." He winks dramatically. "Never do that again." I grimace. Tito laughs and walks out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Billie grabs my hand and sits me down on the bed with her. "Rae?"

"Yeah, B?"

"Can we.. um, talk about all of this?" She asks. "Sure." I nod my head.

"Aurelia, I like you... like, so much. I haven't felt this way about someone in a while, but you're so different. I'm fucking obsessed with everything you do and I want you so badly." She confesses.

My heart starts to race from her words and all I can think about is how much I like her. I've never liked a girl before and this is scary to me.

"Bil, I like you a lot, too. I'm just scared of who I am right now. I'm finding out stuff about myself that I didn't think would ever happen and it makes me terrified for some reason." I sigh.

"It's completely okay to feel that way, Rae. I know this is a big change for you." She tells me. "I want to be with you, Billie, but I just can't break up with Lorenzo right now. If he finds out that this happened, I'm afraid what he'll do." I say shakily.

"Like Tito said, sneaking around can be fun. We can just.. keep this on the low until you're ready." She suggests. "But I feel bad doing this to Lorenzo." I say. "Aurelia, he's not a good guy. He's been an asshole and he's hit you before, he deserves this shit." Billie reminds me.

"I know." I look down at the floor and bounce my knee anxiously. "Rae, he hasn't hit you anymore, right?" She asks.

I just look up at her with sad eyes and her expression becomes serious. "Yes or no, Aurelia?" She asks again. I don't say anything, just hug her. She wraps her arms around me and I bury my head in her chest. "Baby.." She sighs.