THE ENEMIES | JJK | Complete

Por jeonkoo_k_

"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your fr... Más

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

✨ EPILOGUE✨

2K 51 19
Por jeonkoo_k_

Aria-

"More"

I moaned in his ears and his teeth marked this time a little too harshly. I hissed in pain and a breathy moan left my mouth.

"Boss girl wants more?" He asked while marking me on my collarbones.

"mmmhhh" I responded while being lost in heaven.

"I thought you were going to ride me" he is sucking and pinching my boobs.

"I will" I whispered.

"Looks like I should give you more then" I nodded my head in confirmation.

He parted and puts both of his hand beside me, he then started to drill in me with such an intense speed that I had to put my hands on his abs to stop him from killing me with so much pleasure.

I'm going insane with the new speed but he is not stopping. It isn't the first time he got inside me but every time he makes me realize he has something new to offer.

The mad night clouds above me is looking at me like I'm doing something bad.. very bad but all I am doing is making love with my love.

And yes, this is Mrs.Jeon.

We got married three days back and ran for our honeymoon to New York.

The boys were so against us leaving for honeymoon that we had to ran away without them knowing.

They were acting like babies coz they never got true love. Not my problem. I can't baby them every time.

So we escaped the night our wedding took place and landed to New York.

And I think this is what heaven feels like. These are my best days. Having my husband beside me, inside me. Oh I can't explain how full I am right now.

We hadn't stopped since we have arrived here. We were so busy that we haven't touched each other since more than a week coz of wedding.

I was so stressed. Obviously weddings don't happen everyday. Sometimes I get emotional, sometimes too happy, sometimes too moody. Sometimes I miss my parents. Sometimes I get mad with no reason and miss Jungkook but he was also busy with wedding preps and the company.

As soon as we landed here I don't think we've left a single place where he didn't fucked me since the last three days.

The villa where he bangs me like there's no tomorrow, the restaurant we went to for a cute date ended up with his hands in my panties and him licking my cum.

The movie date where I gave him a head and left him breathless. The museum where he fucked me like his rag doll. The amusement park where I couldn't walk when he drilled in me on the Ferris wheel. And tonight under the clouds beside the sea.

(The setup, I bet you'll love to have sex here👄)

He has setup the place for our date but I don't think any of us can keep our hands to ourselves.

He thrust harder and my third orgasm hit me like a truck. I cried, shudder, shiver but he won't stop. He too has to reach his end and I have no idea will I be able to take him for one more time.

His mouth enveloped my lips and then left them as we both were panting heavily.

I clenched around his length and he groaned, he is coming in me. Filling me up with his loads.

"Fuckkkk Aree"

"I love your pussy so much"

The confession I didn't knew I needed to hear but yeah his thrusts are slowing down now and I can breathe coz I won't be able to go for another round with the beast.

His sweaty body fell on me. Both of us were panting heavily coz of the toe curling orgasms.

"Love" he whispered in my ear.

"Hmm"

"I don't think I should leave your hole"

"And why is that?"

"As soon as I detach from you I see that beautiful flower of yours again and get horny, so let me be buried deep inside you forever"

Oh God.

He's literally so horny since we arrived here I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow. I need rest but I've been horny too.

"Baby" I said. He found my face and gave me a kiss.

"Hmm"

"Shouldn't we enjoy besides having sex?"

"Ain't we doing that?" He asked.

"But we're ending up on bed every time we enjoy, I don't blame you, I'm horny too"

"So why're you having a problem with that?"

"The problem is.. if you don't want me to walk again then sure you can bang me more" he giggled.

"Trust me, I won't mind taking you every where in my arms"

I laughed and hit him on his chest. He puts his lips back on my neck and I moaned with the little touch.

"Don't make me hard again" he whispered in my ears and I'm so weak right now that I giggled with him on top of me while playing with his silky hair.

"I love you" he whispered in my ears.

"I love you more" I kissed him on his temple and soon we drifted to sleep with the sound of ocean waves.

__________

Today we were here for the clay art.

Jungkook was not getting up in the morning from the bed, coz he feels lazy today. Already showing signs of old age.

I teased him the more I could and ran to the wooden villa we were staying in beside this beautiful ocean.

His competitive ass couldn't take it and ran after me. As soon as he got his hands on me he spanked me so many times and fucked me on the kitchen counter. I don't think any more place is left vacant where I didn't got a good fuck in this big villa.

We sat beside each other coz I don't wanted him to share with me. And he took it as a competition.

The best clay pot will win.

When my pot was almost at the end his hand came in my view, before I can hit him he dismantled my pot's shape.

"Heyyyyyyy"

He is laughing after destroying mine. I have a big scowl on my face still he's laughing. I wonder I did a mistake marrying my enemy. He always teases me the way he did when we met for the first time.

I did the same with his pot and he laughed more making me angry.

I took some clay from my dismantle pot and threw it on his face. The way it got stick on his cheeks made me laughed so hard that my stomach hurts.

For a few minute he was freezed with a big scowl on his face but the moment he was going to get up.

I got up before him and ran in the shop. We played like this for a few minutes and was kicked out soon.

I looked at him when we were standing outside the door of the shop and he looked at me. The next second we burst out laughing so hard again.

He's my partner, he's my husband, he's my crime mate, he's my crime. The most beautiful crime I did and will never regret it.

We had lunch and went to arcade.

We had so much fun there. Jungkook tried winning every game but he couldn't win the one I won so yeah. I'm pretty much good coz I didn't let him win all.

After coming home, we took a walk on the beachside and I fell to the soft bed coz my legs hurt.

I love this bed in the out so much. I can see all the clouds, can hear birds chirping, can watch sunrise and sunsets from here. I had always loved nature and this place is keeping me at peace with my home beside me.

"Love?"

"Yeah" I turned my head to look at him sitting on the bed looking at me dearly. I know that look of his.

It says he's so madly in love with me. I gave him a smile.

"Don't you feel we're missing something?"

"What love?" I asked.

"You on my lap" I laughed.

He and his jokes these days. He flirts with me like we're in a new relationship but it's been almost 2 years since I got to know him. And the flirting he has started these days makes me laugh and blush so much.

He rolled me on the bed and turned me to face him.

"Get up, I want to sleep in villa today"

"Noooo" even I want to sleep in there but teasing him is fun.

"No?" He asked while raising his left eyebrows.

God yes yes. It's going in the right direction.

"No" I spouted again and turned around, my back facing him.

There were no movement for a few seconds I thought he gave up but in a second I was up in the air, in his arms.

I gasped.

"Being a brat?" He asked.

"Yes" I gave him an eyeroll.

"Should I tame you?" God, yess.

"There's no need"

"It's a need" Yes, Yes.

He started to walk to villa with me in his arms.

He stopped when we reached the door and pinned me on it.

"No"

"You're being bratty"

"I always was"

"That's what makes me want to tame you every fucking second" his voice has gotten down few decibels and a sudden heat rushed to my core.

He unlocked the door pinned me on the wall and didn't wasted a second in meeting my lips.

We've being intimate so many times but the moment he touches me I feel so excited to know what's going to come.

He licked and sucked my lips and removed the strap of my lace crop top.

A moan left my mouth when he bite me on my neck-

"Well, well, well"

Me and Jungkook freezed in our spot. We both turned out head to side to found 6 pair of eyes ogling at us.

I screamed loud and Jungkook turned and gave his back to those eyes hiding me with his body.

He put me down on the ground. He then looked at my state. He puts the strap of my top back on it's place and instantly remove his shirt to cover me coz my top is kind of see through and I left my shrug out although my shorts are okay.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook shouted.

"Easy, easy married man" Jin said.

"How did y'all find us?" I piped in.

"Well it's not a big deal we're here with a task" Hobi said.

"What happened? Is everything fine at home?" Jungkook's worry laced in his eyes.

"No, there's someone coming for us, we don't know who" Namjoon replied.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"We're receiving letters, someone telling us, we fucked with the wrong guy"Jimin spoke.

"Did you had a fight with anyone these days?" Jungkook asked.

"No" all of them said.

"They can be here too" Taehyung said.

Here? Why?

I walked towards the drawers and pulled mine and Jungkook's gun out. I throw one to Jungkook. He catched it and put it in his pants to be prepare.

"Tell me more about it" he said.

"There's nothing more, we just received a letter and they're coming after us"

"And you guys ran here all 6 of you leaving the Mansion and everything?"

"Are y'all stupid?" Jungkook said.

They nodded, are they all literally ediots?

"He said he'll come at us wherever we go"

"Y'all really had to be here knowing it's the most unsafe place? Aria is here, we're here for a vacation and the other moment we found bullets and bombing going on"

"Oh yeah maybe" Tae said this time and Jungkook's anger bubbled up.

"Have you all lost your mind?" He shouted.

"Calm down calm down we were here only to see whether marriage changed something like-" Yoongi said and they all busted in laughter making me and Jungkook stand there dumbfounded.

"Get out" Jungkook shouted, he's mad.

"Aww you can't do anything to us, your Love love us a lot" Jimin said.

"From today onwards I don't" I piped in.

"Get out shits" I laughed when I realised they're checking up on our skills. Like seriously. It's been a few days how can we forget how to use a gun. Ediots.

"You guys really travelled this far to pull a prank?" I asked.

"Yeah we wanted to be with you guys" Jin said.

"Not happening"

Me and Jungkook one by one pushed all of them out of the door.

"Hey hey"

"Why're you pushing us out" coz you interrupted our moment.

"From today onwards I declare y'all my enemies" Jungkook said while he stand on the door with me beside him.

"But your biggest enemy is beside you" Jin said.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a side hug. I put my hand on his naked chest and wrapped my other arm around his waist.

"Her title has changed from my enemy to my love long ago"

"Yours will never change"

"Get out" he said and shut the door on their dramatic faces.

I laughed and we got back in the villa. I just got an idea and I stopped infront of him making him stop in his step. I shaped my hand in the form of mic and put it in air to ask questions.

"So Mr. Jeon is it true you fell for your enemy?" I asked and took my hand mic in his direction.

He smiled, then giving in to my goofiness he answered.

"Yes that's the most beautiful truth of my life"

"Ohh" my heart.

"Would you ever have fell for anyone else the way you fell for your enemy?"

"None of the girls excites me the way my enemy always does till date"

"Ohhh" my love.

"Anything you want to share about your lovely enemy?"

He pulled me in a hug and I put my chin on his chest to look at his face.

"My best decision, joining hands with my enemy"

"I agree"

"I know Love"

He looked down at me with a wide grin mirroring mine and leaned in to seal this love with a kiss.

"Wait wait" he parted from the kiss and I looked at him with worried eyes.

He made his hand shape like mic just like me and asked.

"Are you interested in having kids?"

This question made me freeze on the spot.

"Do you want to have kids?" I asked with excited eyes.

"Obviously I would love to watch little Aria-"

"Or Jungkook" I cut his sentence and booped his nose "playing around" We said while giggling and the next moment he took me in his arms.

"Come on, we don't have lot of time, let's make one right now"

I giggled and he ran to our bedroom with me in his arms.

"God, Jungkook"

(Your Mr. Husband)

____________

A/n:

Hello after a very long time!
Yes, yes the Epilogue is here.. THE ENEMIES came to end. I really missed writing it and I've been writing the epilogue since we hit 8k and wanted to post on 10k but everyday I wake up and see numbers increasing soo fast and we hit 12k in no time.

I'm soo grateful to all the love you guys have showered. I thank all my readers who are my best friends now and has always motivated me by replying with only nice words I was never confident with this story but look at us we came so far.

I'm writing another Enemies to Lover will start posting it in 2024 when I've written lots plus this one is going to be much more better than TE.

Also I forgot to say thanks to my sister who helped me with my grammatical mistakes in the first few chapters and look at me forgetting her lol. She's the best given me the motivation I really needed.

So yeah, thank you everyone, I love y'all.
Do checkout my other fics on my Instagram account link is in bio. Love yaaaa~~

Plus Jin is coming back in 6 months yayyy. I'm so happy and sad all of my babies enlisted but yes jinnie is coming backkkkk...

Thank you for reading!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

90K 4K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
128K 3.2K 33
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
136K 4K 51
18+ MATURE || Jungkook x Reader || "Get on your knees." That cute shyness, the playful shine in his eyes, the cheeky smile...it was gone. The sweet m...
144K 3K 26
His bites your lip while sucking it harshly. Your throat is getting dry due to screaming. Your eyes are puffy and red. He puts his hand inside your s...