My Best Frienemy(Exo-Baekhyun...

By wehotweyangyang

Supreme Student Council President and the Genius Stubborn girl.. The SCC president who's being strict and a... More

Author's note
Prologue
♪Chapter 1♪- The Beginning
♪Chapter 2♪- Meeting Sehun and the star ranking
♪Chapter 3♪- The Life of No Star
♪Chapter 4♪- Jang Geurim's Revenge part 1
♪Chapter 5♪- Jang Geurim's Revenge Part 2
♪Chapter 6♪- Meeting Kai and the Miss Good-For-Nothing
♪Chapter 7♪- He stole my first Kiss!!
♪Chapter 8♪- Rules and Regulations?i don't think so.
♪Chapter 9♪- I'm Baekhyun's slave
♪Chapter 10♪- My Knight and Shining Shimmering Armor
♪Chapter 11♪- Sehun is InLove
♪Chapter 12♪- Double or trouble Date
♪Chapter 13♪- The Terror Sister
♪Chapter 14♪- What a day!
♪Chapter 15♪- Mystery Guy
♪Chapter 16♪- Kidnapping Baekhyun
♪Chapter 17♪- Give Baekhyun Back!!
♪Chapter 18♪- The Sleeping Snow white and the Prince
♪Chapter 19♪-The Section 1's Tea Club
♪Chapter 20♪- The two of us in the dark
♪Chapter 21♪- Home visit
♪Chapter 22♪- Save the last dance for me
♪Chapter 23♪- Fiancè?!
♪Chapter 24♪- Promised of Each other
♪Chapter 25♪- Avoiding Him.
♪Chapter 26♪- Baekhyun's revealation
♪Chapter 27♪ - Acceptance or Rejection?
♪Chapter 28♪- Her Realization
♪Chapter 29♪- Geurim's Decision
♪Chapter 30♪- The Past.
♪Chapter 32♪- Meeting his Father
♪Chapter 33♪- Betrayal
♪Chapter 34♪- His real Identity.
♪Chapter 35♪- Christmas preparation.
♪Chapter 36♪- Christmas day
♪Chapter 37♪- She's Back
♪Chapter 38♪- The Cursed of Jealousy.
♪Chapter 39♪- Lovers Quarrel
♪Chapter 40♪- Into the dark: I Put My Life in Your Hands
♪Chapter 41♪- Reawakening Memories
♪Chapter 42♪- A bid of farewell
♪Chapter 43♪- Missing Baekhyun
♪Chapter 44♪ - First heartbreak.
♪Chapter 45♪ - I found her at last.
♪Chapter 46♪- To Lose Is To Win
♪Chapter 47♪ - Common lies
♪Chapter 48♪- The Pain of Broken Heart
♪Chapter 49♪- His Reason
♪Chapter 50♪- Bittersweet
♪Chapter 51♪- Long Lost brother
♪Chapter 52♪- Irreturnable Relationship
♪Chapter 53 ♪- Her precious friend
♪Chapter 54 ♪- The night of the Fireworks [Part 1]
♪Chapter 55♪- The night of the fireworks [Part 2]
♪Chapter 56♪- Wish upon the Lantern
♪Chapter 57♪- Operation:Saving Geurim
♪Chapter 58♪- The real war begins
♪Chapter 59♪- Prefinal
♪Chapter 60♪- Final
♪Epilogue♪
AUTHOR-NIM'S NOTE
EXO FOREVER

♪Chapter 31♪- First date

1.7K 63 11
By wehotweyangyang

31: First Date

Damn!Damn!Damn!  why did I forgot it!

I forgot that we will going out today and I'm so  stupid for not remembering it.

I look at the wallclock and it's already 9:30.. He said that we will meet  at 9 a.m but  it's already  9:30 and i'm 30 minutes  Late.

"Geurim what's the Rush?"

"Good morning Aunt..."I kiss aunt's Cheeks so that she wont get mad because I'm already messing up the house looking for an outfit. She look surprise in what  just I did..

So while  she's still like that , I scape  right away   "Bye auntie!!"   before she can start the worldwar 4 , I already closed the door and runaway.

"Oh men it's almost 10!"

I just run and run while looking at my wristwatch . Good thing that he choose a near place to meet up.

aish but still i'm late!

I check my Bag if I brougt my Camera , and i'm relief that it was here. I want to show him the pictures I took during the play where he played as sleeping snow white. I'm really planning to sell it to hi fangirl at School after  Christmas vacation but I change my mind.

"aahh Finally i'm here!"  i said catching a breathe , Gosh I never run like this , it's really tiring .

Where is he now?

I look around  and I saw him standing ,resting his back on the wall while stomping his feet irritately with matching cross arm.

he really waited for me , OMG I'm touch.

okay  that's enough..i'm showing up..

"Psst.. Yooohooo!"  I waved  at him , and I'm glad that he hear it. I'm here at the other side of the road  so  he cross and walk towards me.

"Yaaaaah!!!!"

"A-Are you mad?"

Now what did I do to this crazy president now? he shouted at me as if i did something . I'm not even a deaf too. 

he didn't answer and just staring at me . Oh shit! why is he staring at me like that?I can't breathe

"Yaaaah Are you just going stare at me like that."  

he suddenly messed his hair irritately.

"Aish Stupid ugly trashy mouthy girl!! Where have you been huh? Don't you know I waited for you for almost an hour? My feet is already in pain because of standing.Did you come late here on purpose ? Gosh! You're the first girl who let me waited for an hour while standing. I don't know what did you do to me ,to make me wait like this . You're just a stupid ugly  ex no star. Where have you been huh? why did you come late? Are you cheating on me? or did you forgot that we have a date? Or you're planning not to go but you felt guilt that's why you came?  Don't you know people are already looking at me because i'm look like crazy because i'm already annoyed waiting for ----- "

"Okay!okay! Shut up now!! i'm already here so stop being so talkative!!!"

I cover his mouth to stop him from taljing ,  Oh my this guy really talk too much ,I never thought he's so talkative. He's always calling me trashy mouthy girl but he's the one who talk to much. Argh I'm going crazy with this guy, i'm just late  for 38 minutes but he's already going on wild , what more if I didn't came?

But... I'm touch because he waited for me, he's really showing effort of courting me .

I didn't regret of Choosing him because even if he's so boastful ,full of pride, he's still chose to eat his pride and waited for me. I'm really happy to have this guy with me, I just wish  that he's already the one and I hope he won't hurt me . Because I don't know what will I gonna feel if he did it.  I was hurt once when my parents passed away before and I don't want to feel that pain again. But I know this stupid crazy Alien won't ever do thay to me.

I went closer  and hug him really really tight

"Y-Yah!! what are you doing?"

I hug him more tighter.

"I'm sorry to let you wait..but can you just let me hug you for a minute?I don't care if we're in the middle of the road , I don't care if people are watching on us  ,Just let me  arraseo!"

he didn't respond but later on  I just felt that he hug me back. This warm feeling , this abnormal heartbeat.. he's the only one who can make me like this.

"even if you came 5 hours ,6 hours or even if it will take 24 hours , I will still wait  for you. I won't let you wait for me.  You're my everyting now ."

Oh my god! Why do I feel like there's butterfly in my stomach.

"Eheeeeeem Excuse..."

I push the ugly president away when someone clears throat. It's a guard standing beside us while crossing his hand.   "P.D.A?" [Public display  of affection.]

I smiled at him "He he, I'm sorry mr.Security  actually we're going now , right Baekhyun?"

"Oh..yeah..ha-ha-ha."

the guard raise his  brow so I drag Baekhyun and runaway because I have a feeling that he will arrest us and I won't allow that a perfect girl like me to enter a Jail for Prisoner hahaha.

"Hey wait!!!"

"Goodbye mr.Security!!!"

I don't know where are we going but  I think I'm enjoying this.. hahaha Sorry Mr.Security but i'm too fab to be a prisoner hahaha.

--------

we are now here at the mall , I brought him in the floor where I really want to go.It's the floor where  you can  buy different types of Stuffed toys and dresses. I really Love stuff toys  you know.

"Yah Why did you brought me here?  Are we going to date in here?"

he complain but I don't mind, I just smile at him and walk towards the display stuffed toys.

"Waaaaaaaah Panda!Panda!Panda!" I took it and hug like a kid.  Omo It's so cute and huge  , I like it so much!   "Mr.Panda ..Aigo it's so cute!"

I want to buy it , but it broke my heart when I saw the Prize. It's so Expensive , Expensive than the outfit i'm wearing right now.

aawww </3

"What's wrong ?"

I look at him with an almost crying face and pouted  "it's too expensive!"

"Tsk.. Just because of that you will cry like a kid? Give me that and stop that crying ugly face of yours!" 

he took the panda and Walkaway. what the?! This stupid bastard!how  Can  he be that cruel to me? i'm almost crying but just insult me like that? Am I really that ugly?  arrgh .

And where did he take my Panda now !

"Hey. .."

I turn around and something landed in my face. I check it and It's Mr.Panda,plus there is a Black T-Shirt   "waaah Mr.Panda!" 

"You can have him now..I already payed it."

"R-really?but it's expensive."

"Tsk.. what's so expensive with that?"

"Oops I forgot , you're  a  son of a Mafia boss."  walk towards him and hug him. "Thank you then."

"You think I gave you that stuff for free?"

I look at him with "what  are you mean?" look,so he  pick the T-Shirt and throw it at my face   " Wear that!"

"eh ?why? My outfit is still okay."

"You will wear it or I'll refund  the panda."

"Okay!Okay!!!"  I went to the fitting room and wear the T-Shirt he gave me .

That stupid president!!Why do He want me to change ? Is there something wrong with  my outfit? aish Sometimes I don't really understand him.

"I Love this Guy."   I read what's written on the Shirt and there's an arrow pointing to right under the paragraph. I wonder what is this for?

"Hey stupid Ugly Girl!!When are you planning to go out from that fitting room?"

"Alright!Alright !!"

Tsk. He's really a bossy one as usual , But I like the way he act like that hihi.

I step outside the fitting room and my eyes widen when I saw him change the same T-Shirt as mine too  "I love this Girl?"  

Oh my God he we're wearing a couple Shirt.

I look at him but  he's lookung in different way while whistling so I walk towards him and slap his shoulder.

"Why did you do that for?"

"That's why you're forcing me to wear this huh...because it's a couple Shirt."

I crossed my Hand but the Idiot just giggling  ,so I don't have a choice but to giggle too.  "Let's go !"  I took his hand and runaway while he's carrying Mr.Panda.

We went to the 1st floor and ride the Roller coaster, after that we went to the Photo booth to take some Pictures. I want to trip with him so I inserted my index and Middle finger on his nose and pull it upward.

.

"Owww!!Oww!"

"hahaha say Cheeze!!" 

the camera flash  and after a few second the picture  finally developed. I laugh on the Picture after I saw his style .

"Hahahaha You look stupid here!"

"Laugh more..If that's what make you happy.. Tsk !"

"Tsk too..You're acting Gay.. Maybe Let's Just go somewhere to buy foods..I'm hungry."  I gigle after I turn around  and start walking. He's just following from my back while pouting and carrying my Mr.Panda.

I can't avoid to smile imagining how happy are we now after all what happened.I sigh.  I wish we can be  like this always, I just realized that this stupid crazy president  with me can makes me happy just to see his annoyed face because of me.

When I'm with him.. I feel like i'm safe in any danger .

I still remember what my Mama said to me  when she was still alive.  She said if I look at man's ehes and I can feel and see mh own reflection , I should hold onto him because he said that man is the one i'm going to marry.

At first I didn't believe in her, but after I met this guy ,I realized that mama is Right. So I will hold onto him as long aS I can.

"Hey..stupid ugly EX no star.. when are you going to say yes?I want you to be my Girlfriend.. so that I have the right to say to everyone that you are mine."

"Ehh?"

tenteretentenen! WAAAH i'm blushing. Why did he ask that so suddenly!  I'm not ready yet...

"Yaah.."

"My Mama said..That I  have to be sure and ready before I enter a relationship.. You know It's my first to experience this things so I think i'm not ready yet. It's that I don't want you to be my boyfriend.. Just give me a time."

He hold my hand and face me  "I understand you. I know you're stupid,crazy and annoying ,but you're the kind of girl that is not easy to get .. That's what I like to you..   I can't get your answer right now, but i'm willing to wait for you ,no matter how long it will takes."

I hug him again  and said Thank you.  I never met a person that is willing to wait for me , only This stupid president.

~Phone Ring~

"Wait ..I'll answer the Phone for a while." he said

"Okay Take your Time..."

he answer the phonecall  away from me. I thought it will take a minute for him talk with someone in the Phone , but in Just 30 seconds he came back right away and drag me out  of the mall without  saying something.

I'm not  sure but I think something happens on the way he act.

"What's happening? Who called you ?" I ask while he's dragging me. Ilook at his eyes and it's like he's angry? sad? ..I don't know ,it's different from his usual look.

"Yoona called me using Sehun's phoner she said  that Kai , Sehun ,and my other friends. We need to go there." My eyes wide and stop myself from walking so he stop dragging me.  "What's wrong?"

"What happen to them? why are they in the hospital ?" I ask worriedly

"I don't know either, that's why we need to go there to findout."

he drag me again , I didn't refuse anymore and just let myself to be drag by him.  Let me guess , they fought with other gangs again. When will they stop fighting? They're just hurting each other.

We ride a bus for  about 10 minutes before we arrive in the hospital ,where they were confined.  We run directly to the finance to ask  where is their room.

Kai and Sehun is in the same room while the others was in the room just beside  Kai and Sehun's room.

"Sehun!"  I run towards him because he was covered with bandages . "Sehun whay happened? Are you okay ? Who did this to you?"  I tap his face  to Check him by moving his head from left to right.

"Oww Geurim, careful! My neck!"

"Oopps Mianhe! hehe!" aish this guy really made me worried!  " wait where is Yoona?" 

"She went to the Pharmacy,because I asked her to buy the medicine  for Kai."

oh Crap !Speaking of which!  I look straight  and I saw Kai on the other Side , he's sleeping but he's more beaten up than Sehun.I walk slowly towards him. "K-Kai?"   I said but he didn't respond ,so I took a Chair a sat beside him.  "Kaikai..."

Oh gosh why am I so worried?  Why are they  always in a situation like this? Who do they need to fight? it really hurts me seeing them like this.

"Geurim what are you doing here?"

I didn't answer and I feel like my tears almost want to fall down from my eyes. He's already awake. Thank god he's not dead.... 

'Stupid Geurim! what dead are you saying?'  my thought scold me.

"A-are you okay?" I asked

"Yes..I'm okay..Don't worr---" I hug him so he didn't continue his sentence. Gosh I'm so damn worried, what If something happen to him and Sehun ..What If next time it will more worst. I don't know what to do if something happens to them. I treat them as my second family and  i'm going crazy if  something happens to them..

"Ehhheeeeeemmmm"

   I woke up from reality when I heard someone Clears his throat. But then I realized that the stupid Alien is just beside me. I look at him and smiled like an idiot 

"hehehe!"  

"Geurim let me go now..Someone is getting Jealous.."  I removed my hands to him right away. 

"Mian.." I said to both of them

"don't mind me ,I'm just watching here, nothing  to worry  about."  He said but in sarcastic ton while glaring at me with "you'll be dead later" Look while Kai just giggle.

"Bro..how are you ?what happened?"  Baekhyun ask to Kai

"I'm fine..." he answered calmy then he look at me. " Geurim can you please Leave the three of us for a while . We just need to have a man-to-man talk."

"Ahhmf okay.."  

"ugly trashy mouthy Girl.. wait for me outside okay..don't go anywhere..."  Baekhyun said after I reach the door. I just nodded before I step outside.

I wonder  their conversation will be?

I took a deep sigh then I sat in a bench beside the door and wait for him. While waitin waiting , I can't avoid to be worried.

What if Baekhyun is next? What if they will kidnap him again and they will beat him up?  no.. that will not happen! I won't allow it.

"Oh no...what are You doing  here ?"

Someone speak and my eyes become wide when the Baekhyun fanclub is here while carrying some stuffs and Yoona is with them..what's the meaning of this?

"Yoona what are these 3 idiots doing here?"  I asked

"what did you just say?"- Cielo

" Geurim ,they are here to Visit Kai."

"Yes...since you already stole our beloved Baekhyun , then we will just take care of Kai instead."-Casey

"Don't you dare hurt our oppa or Else you'll be a deadmeat!"  They said with a fiery aura . Gosh they haven't change.

"Geurim Let's go.."  Baekhyun suddenly open the door and drag me again

"Wait are going home already ?"

"It's not safe here , i'm taking you home!" 

"eh?wait but I didn't say goodbye to them..."  

"I already did for you... "

"But..."

"I'll take you home oR I'll throw this panda ?"

"Okay!Okay!" 

Jeez!What did  they talk about and he act weird again ? He's so Bipolar this day.

---

----

-----

------

-------

We are now walking on the way home after we arrive from the hospital.

This guy with me is really really weird,he's not talking eversince  we left the hospital. And now we're awkwardly walking in the middle of the road without talking.

"What did you talk about?"  I said breaking the silence.

"Nothing. "

"Nothing? Then why are you acting weird?  You're making me worr----"    

I didn't continue my words when he hug me again.  Waaah is this really a hug day for us?  we're always hugging each other  today and i'm my  heart is going wild again. 

"I will protect you Geurim. I will protect you. I won't let them touch you. I will going to kill them if they will hurt you again. Stay by my side always.. don't dissapear from my sight.I don't really know what to do if something bad will happen to you because of me. I won't forgive myself."

I felt a tears fell to my Shoulder . My brows met when I realized that he's  crying already.. and what do he mean by that ? Protect me from whom?

" Baekhyun you're hiding something from me.. tell me what is it? " 

"You don't need to know what was that. Just stay by my side.  Stop asking anymore or I'll throw away this panda. "

I glared at him. He's using Mr.Panda to blockmail me. i'm so Lucky to have a suitor like him. Wow!Just wow! (Sarcastic tone.)

"Give me that Panda!!!"

"no way!!"

"I said give me that panda!!!" I pinch his Ear and pull it upward

"aaaaaaaah!It huuuurts!!!"

"You'll give panda or I'll pull it more?!"  haha it's my turn

"Okay !okay!I'll give it now!!"   I took mr.Panda right away and hold it tight after he gave it to me to make sure he's safe from  this ugly president.  "JEEZ!You're the first person ever who did this to me! Be thankful that I love you or else ,you'll be in deathlist already.."

"First person? really?  What about  Ms.Taeri."

"Okay..You're Second... aish Why do Girl always bullying us(Boys)?"

"Because we are your boss hahaha.." I kiss his Cheeks  "but also your Queen..Am I right? hahaha.."

"you're not a Queen because you are a Stupid ugly trashy mouthy girl...

See? I'm really lucky to have a Suitor like  him. That is his way of courting me.

"...but even if You're not a Queen nor an Empress.. The girl named Jang Geurim still  owned  my heart."

*Jawdrop*

OMG!! I know it's corny but gosh why am I feeling like there's a butterfly in my stomach? I never thought that he's so corny when it comes to like this ..but gosh !!My feels...

I think I should worrying on something for now and just be happy and not thinking about bad things while i'm with this Idiot.

So this is the feeling of a  inloved Girl . He makes you happy already on the  simple yet corny things  he said.

I'm really Lucky To have him. I admit . I'm so into him already and I don't think I can still live  without him.

I don't wanna feel the way that I do before when my family left me, for now  I just wanna be right here with him and I don't wanna see, see us apart.I just wanna say straight from my heart , I'm afraid to Lose him from my Life.

It was our first date back then when I realized  that I'm so inlove with this guy already.

--------

A/N  waaah Sorry for late update , I can't think well .but I tried my best to update so   don't forget to vote..Try to leave a feedback from my story ..

You know ...The more feedback I recieve the faster I will  update.   

because it's inspire me more to write when I recieve long and good comments :-)

That's all ..thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.4K 13
|COMPLETED| A story wherein EXO members admire Baekhyun except for Chanyeol, and Baekhyun likes no one else but Chanyeol all along. Pairings: Chanye...
10.9K 574 36
/|| highest rank : #1 in exofic in exootp COMPLETED ⚠WARNING ⚠: BoyxBoy Part 1 Two stran...
143 9 3
He loves me, he loves me not. I am Baekhyun's best friend's little sister. Baekhyun, being a gentleman he is, always taking good care of me. He knows...
8.5K 700 12
Read this book if you wanna see EXO Baekhyun trap himself in his own web of lies. Trying to hide his status from that cute girl he met online (aka yo...