Cater 2 slick

بواسطة slime2slatt

"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much." المزيد

-
001.
002.
003.
004
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026..
028.
029.
030.
031
032.
033.
034.
035

027..

2.9K 83 19
بواسطة slime2slatt

saturday, december 16th

Quincy Giovanni Rales

"my boyy" cash dapped quincy up who laughed and accepted the clean shakeup.

"mannn yo' ass onna' ban i was tryna get outside!" he laughed stepping into the house and going into the living room. quin closed the door and locked it shortly making his way over towards the living room as well.

"y'all changed the couches and shit, it's only been like- three days since i was over here." he looked around at the now black couches. quincy just shook his head laying back on the couch.

"yea, lala wanted to switch some shit up, so i let ha." quincy shrugged rubbing his beard. cash just shook hid head.

"pussy whipped." cash mumbled low enough to where quincy couldn't hear, he looked around the place once more again.

"where she at anyways?"

quincy looked at her "she sleep."

"yeaa you must've put it down on ha cause she be the first one up" cash laughed lowly, quincy shook his head thinking 'only if he knew.'

"yea, let ha be." he sighed, he loved her to death but she had attitudes coming back to back.

cash just laughed at him clapping his hands together. he thought having a girlfriend was hard, it was like having a spoiled child walk into your life, soon planning to have another.

"yea yo lil welcome home party was lit as fuck, i was fucked up off that remy, ian' drinkin' nat' shit nomo' on cous." cash patted his chest thinking about it, quincy covered his mouth shaking his head after, he remembered cash being twerked on by two white girls.

"yeaaa ken was lit too, if navi was there she would not have been all up one ole' girl with them red braids, that hoe was ugly." cash made a face, quin thought about it quickly realizing what cash was talking about.

"mann she lucky milani wasn't dea' her ass would've got caught up tryna play, she know navi don't go for that shit" quin waved cash off.

footsteps were heard and they both looked up watching milani appear down the steps with a purple long sleeve shirt on but her belly was exposed, and she wore purple shorts with her hair everywhere.

she scratched the side off her pregnant stomach squinting her eyes.

"bae i'm hungry." she said with a raspy voice, completely ignoring cash on the side of him, cash busted out laughing at her.

"good afternoon to you too." cash laugh died down, she flicked him off  opening the refrigerator, quincy stared at her seeing she her bump had slightly grew, wondering how many months she was.

"bae you can order some food? i kinda want some pickles and kool-aid" she mumbled sitting onto his lap, cash just shook his head beginning to roll an blunt.

"what else you want? chick-fil-a?" he opened his phone, she quickly nodded wrapping her arms around his neck and laying her head on his shoulder.

"you gone get fat lala, tryna eat all day." cash warned her, she squinted her eyes at him thinking about just beating his ass but she kept her calm.

"stop talking to my baby like that, fa' i fold yo' ass up." quincy spoke up, cash spat stems at him just letting him know he was unbothered by the threats.

"can you get me some pickles bae pleaseee i'll love you forever." she spoke into his neck getting him chills all over.

you gettin' my dick hard milani, get offa' me." he groaned clutching her hip, her being as freaky as she was, she moved her lower body towards his pelvis making him groan again.

"chill baby," he chuckled standing up with milani in his arms, carefully putting her on the couch.

"i'm finna go to the sto' real quick ta' get that pickle and shit" quincy scratched his ear, he could go places, but he had curfew- having to be in the house before twelve, and he couldn't drive, he had got his license suspended but he didn't care he'd drive anywyas.

milani frowned "but ima be alone cause his black ass gone go with you." she pointed towards cash as he stood up having his hand up.

"why you on my dick though" he held his hands out walking towards the front door and leaving them two just to stare at each other, it was like quincy was reading milani's mind seeing she was gonna cry any moment.

"call ken ah' navi assum' ma" his voice grew highly pitched "ima' be right back." quincy's face scrunched up as he made his way out the door closing it afterwards, she was irritating him so he just walked out, he knew how clingy she was but sometimes he needed to do his own thing.

hopping in the car with cash he let out a low sigh crossing his arms, he knew she'd have a attitude when he got back home but he was less worried about that.
hearing from milani he found out kiyana was out of jail, and somehow found her way back into his family's life, he wanted to kill her he never had the chance because she was more clever than him.

they grew up being bad, robbing and moreover doing other bad things, hitting sixteen they both grew badder, he knew their history and it was making him madder knowing she was around milani. his friends didn't know their beef but he kept quiet thinking about the drama and what could pull them apart.

quincy wanted to kill kiyana, end of discussion.

"mane you growin' ah' beard? what the fuck you been eating booty in jail it ain't been nat' long ain't it?" cash scanned over quincy's face, quin stared at him blankly.

"bro take me to get ah' chop, i look bogus as hell right na" quin brushed his hand over his new grown hair.

cash just nodded turning the music up.

'Dirty Sprite 2' played getting the two hype, cash lit the blunt in his hand bobbing his head to the music, pulling off shortly.

"why issu' hollering milani, i told you i just got a haircut- check my location" quincy sighed walking out of the barbershop squinting his eyes from the sun that was going down later on, spotting cash car he jogged over towards the vehicle hopping in.

"shit, it took you long enough i was finna fuck aroun' go get some weed."
quincy just shook his head once again today, cash was always there to joke around.

cash put the car in drive once quincy closed the door he drove off.

"quincy you not even fucking listen yo, like dis' the shit i be talkin' bout' mah' nigga." milani yelled over the phone, quincy looked at the phone forgetting he was ever on the phone with her.

"ima' just call you back mama, i'm finna be on my way home." quincy said over the phone, before milani could speak he hung up shutting his phone off and sitting it on his lap.

"go to the gas station then ken shit, she wanted us to come over for some shit" quincy explained to cash moving his legs in and out in a motion, his mind was set on too many things and he couldn't think, he didn't show that though, he just wanted to vibe for real.

"do you got gas money to go to the gas station and ken house?" cash twisted his lips together jokingly, quin deadpanned him once he laughed.

"i'm just fuckin' withchu' bruh" cash cackled "ken at yo' house right na' though, so we can just go to the gas station and go to yo shit" cash shrugged, quincy nodded his head slowly slightly not wanting to go home to hear milani's mouth.

looking out of the window as they rode past different stores. 'how i been' by nba youngboy played, his mind instantly changed to milani, he did miss her but sometimes she always wanted her own way, he was fine with that but he needed his space from it sometimes.

ten minutes later quincy was still lost in his thoughts, daring to not look at his phone as it blew up, he knew it was milani. he blinked his eyes coming out of his thoughts when he seen they had pulled up to the gas station in a short period of time, cash pulled in by the gas fuels parking at the side of one.

"you ain't gone answer that" cash nodded his head towards quincy's phone as it blew up "i'm sure that's milani and you know she don't play." he mumbled hopping out of the car and closing the door after.

quincy picked his phone up putting it on do not disturb.

knowing he was around the corner from his house he gathered the things he brought for milani and for himself throwing the two hot pickle packets in the target bag he had, also stuffing the kol-aid packets in his pocket.

on the side of his feet gazing at the yellow roses that she requested the day he was arrested, he hadn't forgot about that cause it had been on his mind, he was still secretly in love with his own girlfriend, the girl whom was having his child.

cash was back in the car rubbing his hand together "i just got some thick bitch numba' up inna" cash licked his lips "i'm finna drop you off" he pointed at quin "and i'm finna drop the load" he pointed his pants laughing after.

quincy just shook his head in disgust turning it the other way "go get checked out bro."
  cash in fact dropped quincy off at home going to get good, he seriously does need to get checked out.

quincy held the flowers in one hand, and her snack in the other, he hated to be seen like this but he loved milani and he was only doing it for her.

walking into the house he looked around seeing it was empty and quiet, he could have sworn ken was here from cash's words.
  he took his shoes off putting them to the side of the wall, stepping his way towards the island in the kitchen sitting the items down that were keeping his hands occupied.

"quin." milani was heard and he looked up staring straight at her, she was standing by the stairway with a look of anger and confusion, she stared him down seeing his freshly neat cut she tried hiding the fact her panties dampened at his look.

"why do you play with me, quincy" she held the tip of her nose letting out a breath mid sentence, quincy stared at her.
  "you're stuff, you're shit" he ignored her speaking pointing his hands towards the snacks.

milani squinted her eyes tilting her head slightly "do i play witchu' like that gang?" milani's heavy accent flew out, quincy eyebrows scrunched together hearing the word "gang"

"why the fuck you think i'm some type of fuck all of a sudden? what did i do to you for you to even ignore my calls? my text?" milani began to argue, quincy let out a low huff as she got closer.

"yo stop fuckin- playin' with me." she shoved his arm "the fuck you really on? you been acting weird since you came back home ion' like that shit, word to my moms that shit throwing me off" she yelled, trailing behind quincy as he walked upstairs going into his room.

he kept quiet figuring if he had said anything he would yell, but he didn't have the energy for that, he just wanted to chill in peace.

"back up." quincy shoved her back watching her jerk her neck back.

"bitch" she threw her hand towards his face and he caught it glaring at her swollen eyes from all the crying she did once he left and her mascara showed on the light skinned tone she had, he frowned pulling her into his chest

"ian' tryna fight with you so stop tryna put your hands on me, aight?"

milani kept herself in his arms feeling the urge to cry, she didn't know why she had gotten so sensitive, she cried everyday of the week.

"don't cry neither, " he lifted her chin looking at the blurry eyes she have him "fat ass." quincy smiled pecking her plump soft lips before making his way out of the room.

milani kept quiet wanting to cry again, he treated her so well when she was all bad to him and she couldn't understand why he was so good to her in any way. she cried.

walking out of the room she heard him downstairs doing something in particular she made her way down the steps wiping her evidence of crying, she spotted him putting the roses he bought her in a vase close by a window in the living room by the christmas tree.

milani eyebrows furrowed because she was just now noticing the roses he brought her.
"how you like dem' right here? i was kinda thinking somewhere in the kitchen but- it ain't no space." quincy spoke kind if talking to himself, milani stared at him with blurry eyes.

how much of a sweetheart he was to her, and she was acting so bad to him, she realized it all.

"you like em?" quincy asked moving away from the flowers so she could get a better view. she stared at them in awe, nodding afterwards.
"i love them." she truthfully spoke    with a smile, quincy smiled in achievement sweeping her into his arms.

"you welcome ma" he pecked her cheek a few times sitting them both on the couch, quincy grabbed the roku remote from the side of his waist turning the tv on.

she kept quiet feeling if she told him how she felt she would end up crying.
  quincy knew she wanted to say something but she kept quiet, he looked down at her, seeing she stared back.

they had real soul ties, they knew when the tension was there, and quincy was quite feeling bad tension, like she wanted to tell him something, his hands started to move onto her thighs, soothing them softly like an massage.

"milani mama, you gotta tell me something?" he questioned her talking with a low but soft tone, his eyes burned into her eyes and she stared back at him with an unsure look, she really did and it was bothering her badly, she was itching to blurt it out but she just couldn't.

"i'm just sorry." she spoke with a soft tone, lying to him dearly. "for treating you the way i was a couple of minutes ago, i don't mean to be rude but you just got home, i want you to be here with me." her covered up rolled so smoothly off her tongue he believed her.

"it's okay baby" he reached over kissing her cheek.

she bit the inside of her lip daydreaming, quincy got up from where he was sitting placing milani down on the couch.
  "i gotta piss" quincy ran up the stairs leaving milani in her thoughts, a tear rolled down her cheek and her nose flustered as she cried silently.

milani was moving back to new york, she was thinking about for an month now but she had made the decision when she had texted her about having a baby, she thought it was just right- not having her father along with her at all nor her big brother for a fucked up 'mistake' she made with them,  she thought she couldn't stay with quincy.

she loved him till infinity, but staying with him would be difficult she thought, break ups, arguments, she was just overthinking and she never realized it she just trusted her gut.

this book would be ending a little soon🫡..

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

89.1K 2.6K 37
hurt people hurt people...
10.1K 314 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❤️ (ON HOLD)
Cliché (c.h) بواسطة C

قصص الهواة

41.3K 1.6K 17
"who wants that perfect love story anyway, anyway? cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché "
243K 6.5K 53
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 🦋.