Demon Eyes Uchiha Sasuke In O...

By blackdog_24

Uchiha Sasuke entered a portal and was transported to the One Piece world he returned when he was 12 years ol... More

Important Note
CHAPTER 1: WHERE EXACTLY AM I!?
CHAPTER 2: 4 BROTHERS
CHAPTER 3: DEMON EYES AND DEMON CHILD
CHAPTER 4: SASUKE VS. CROCODILE
CHAPTER 5: BIG NEWS! DEMON EYES SASUKE IS ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER 6: SASUKE VS. AOKIJI
CHAPTER 7: I WANT TO BE ALWAYS WITH YOU
CHAPTER 8: ROAD TO MARINEFORD
CHAPTER 9: MARINEFORD PART 1
CHAPTER 10: MARINEFORD PART 2
CHAPTER 11: MARINEFORD PART 3
CHAPTER 12: ROAD TO NEW WORLD
CHAPTER 13: DIMENSION CONNECTION
CHAPTER 14: WANO KUNI PART 1
CHAPTER 15: WANO KUNI PART 2
CHAPTER 16: WANO KUNI PART 3
CHAPTER 17: SASUKE'S WEDDING!
CHAPTER 18: SASUKE AND GALETTE
CHAPTER 19: CHAOS IN WHOLE CAKE
CHAPTER 20: SASUKE VS. BIG MOM AND KAIDO
CHAPTER 2: THE PAST OF FUTURE PIRATE KING

SEASON 2 CHAPTER 1 : SASUKE AND SABO

1.5K 53 13
By blackdog_24

T/N: Merry Christmas, here's a treat for you guys. EXPECT SOME GRAMMATICAL ERRORS SUCH AS PRONOUNCE AND PUNCTUATIONS. TOO TIRED TO RE-EDIT THIS AGAIN.

Sasuke himself is now on the Grand Line. He aims to return to East Blue and meet Dadan and all the people in his former hometown. Sasuke uses the ship Neptune gave him to sail and return to the East Blue, and by chance, in the new world, he finds an island that can coat his ship with bubbles, and he can return to the Grandline without difficulty.

Now he was in Saboady, and Sasuke smiled when he saw Saboady Island because, for Sasuke, Saboady Island was a unique place and left a special impression on him. This is where he first fought Aokiji; this is where he met Jimbe and began his journey to the new world; this is where he first saw Robin injured by Tenryuubito; and this is where he first met Rayeligh.

Talking about Rayleigh, Sasuke, he smiled again because now Rayleigh is training Luffy. Sasuke actually intends to visit Luffy after this, and he intends to relax at the Saboady Archipelago.

Sasuke immediately lowered the anchor from his ship, furled his ship's sails, and parked his ship on the edge of Saboady Island. Sasuke immediately jumped down from his ship and walked to Saboady Island.

Sasuke wore a long black sweater and black trousers and used ordinary flip-flops and a furry coat because it was snowing in Saboady and the air was very cold. Every time Sasuke breathed, there would be smoke coming out of his mouth because the air in Saboady was so cold.

Sasuke continued walking, and now he arrived at the city center and saw lots of people interacting. Sasuke smiled a little when he saw that because he felt calm after four months in the new world and was busy with his fight against the Yonkou.

"T-That's Uchiha Sasuke!"

"R-right!"

"It turns out he's really handsome!"

"Isn't he the one who is predicted to be the next pirate king!?"

"W-what is he doing here!?"

There were whispers from people around when they saw Sasuke walking because honestly, everyone now recognizes Uchiha Sasuke because of the many pirates in this world.

Sasuke's face is the easiest to recognize because Sasuke is unique, namely his left eye, which is unique and makes people who see him immediately recognize him, plus his famous handsome face and wanted posters had spread all over the world.

Sasuke, who heard that, ignored it and returned to walking leisurely while looking for a restaurant because Sasuke felt hungry and needed to fill his stomach. But suddenly Sasuke remembered that Rayleigh's bar was around here, and Sasuke immediately changed his destination to Rayleigh's bar, which was probably being guarded by Shakky considering that Rayleigh was currently training Luffy.

He continued walking, and finally he stopped in his tracks when he saw a very large building and lots of people around the building, and it seemed they were all pirates. Sasuke's gaze focused on several people who were carrying a woman, and the woman was seen in handcuffs, and there was a chain tied around the woman's neck.

These people seemed to carry out transactions, take out money, and then attract the women into the building.

'Slavery huh?' Sasuke muttered in his heart, then Sasuke immediately walked and approached the building.

Feeling someone approaching them, these people turned their attention to Sasuke and prepared to attack Sasuke, but they immediately widened their eyes when they saw Sasuke's face up close because they knew who Sasuke was.

"UCHIHA SASUKEEEEEE!"

Everyone there shouted in fear, and they all immediately sweated and sat down. Their bodies were all shaking because they didn't expect that there would be a pirate as great as Uchiha Sasuke in Saboady.

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke asked flatly.

"E-e-e-eh, i-iituu, we're doing business here, hahaha..."

"Really, we're on business."

"D-do you want to join in the fun, Sasuke-Sama?"

"B-but you have to pay."

Sasuke, who heard that, groaned a little in annoyance because he knew what business he meant.

"Who is driving this business? Is it tenryuubito?" Sasuke asked.

"N-no. This business is held by a pirate named Caribou." Said someone who was there.

"Where is this guy named Caribou?" Sasuke asked.

"He's in there." Sasuke, who heard that, immediately activated his Haoshoku Haki and made everyone there faint.

Sasuke then stepped forward, opened the building door, and entered the building.

"Hahahahaha, keep going! Keep sucking!"

"Forgive me, please, sob...sob..sob."

"Hahahaha, if you want to, just keep licking my penis!" Sasuke immediately widened his eyes because he saw a very horrifying sight.

Sasuke saw several women being raped and forced to carry out very disgusting acts. Sasuke's eyes glanced to the side, and he saw a woman naked and tied to a pole, and many men were fondling the woman's body. Sasuke clenched his fists, and his expression was very angry.

"WHERE'S CARIBOU?" Sasuke shouted very loudly.

Everyone there immediately stopped their activities and turned towards the source of the sound. They were all immediately shocked and widened their eyes.

"UCHIHA SASUKEEEEEE!" They all screamed in fear because they saw Sasuke in front of them. They were immediately scared and were wondering what Mirai Kaizoku-O was doing in a place like this.

The women who were victims of abuse there also directed their gazes at Sasuke and were shocked, but they only hoped that Sasuke would save them all.

"I asked which one was called Caribou," Sasuke said seriously.

All the criminals and rapists immediately ran and took cover behind two people. The two people had a strange and very scary appearance. One of them was fat and had pale white skin and green hair, and his hair was shaped like a lizard. The other one has long black curly hair and brown skin with a long tongue sticking out.

"I-I-I'm Caribou, and this guy next to me is Coribou. We're pirates. Why are you looking for me?" Caribou said in fear, and his body was already wet with cold sweat.

"KATON: GOKAKYU!"

WUSSSSSSSHHHHHH!

"UAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!"

Caribou and his people were immediately thrown out because they were hit by the fireball released by Sasuke, which caused the building to be damaged.

Sasuke now directed his gaze at the women who had been raped, and Sasuke approached them. The women covered their breasts and genitals with both hands and looked at Sasuke in fear.

Sasuke slowly directed his hand to the women's necks and destroyed the neck rings that bound the women with his haki, and Sasuke freed the women who were slaves one by one.

All the women slowly shed their tears and cried happily because they were finally free. They then looked at Sasuke with very happy expressions.

"THANK YOU!"

"THANK YOU FOR FREEING US!"

"WE OWE YOU MUCH, Mister!"

The three women prostrated themselves in front of Sasuke, lowered their heads to the ground, and thanked Sasuke.

Sasuke, who saw that, was a little awkward and immediately turned around and walked out of the room.

"Grab your clothes and get out of here quickly. Don't get caught again." said Sasuke, who then left the building.

All the women raised their heads again, nodded their heads, immediately rushed to get their clothes, and ran from the building. They ran towards the hole where Sasuke had attacked earlier, but suddenly they saw someone appear. The person was wearing a blue shirt, a long black robe, and a round hat. The women walked backwards again and were afraid.

"Don't worry, I didn't intend to hurt you. My original intention was actually to free you, but it looks like you're already free." Said the man while scratching the back of his head and laughing. The woman smiled and sighed.

"Just now we were rescued, and we have to get away from this place as soon as possible." Said one of the women.

"If I may ask, who was the person who saved you?" aked the man.

"Mirai Kaizoku-O Uchiha Sasuke."

The man immediately widened his eyes and was shocked when he heard Sasuke's name. The man slowly smiled and shed tears of happiness because he finally got to meet Sasuke, his oldest brother.

"Okay then. I have to go quickly before I lose track of him." the man said with a smile and immediately left the women.

-X-

Sasuke is now walking towards Grove 13, where Shaky's Rip-Off Bar is located. On the way, Sasuke just groaned in annoyance and closed his eyes because everyone who saw him immediately lowered their heads, stepped aside, and gave Sasuke the way of a king.

Actually, Sasuke didn't really like this kind of treatment because it only made him awkward and confused about how to react. But Sasuke ignored all that and kept walking, letting these people do what they wanted. Of course, Sasuke's nickname, Mirai Kaizoku-O, made him a very famous pirate, and his prestige almost rivaled that of the Pirate King Gold Roger. Plus, Sasuke is still young, and people think that Sasuke can still develop and become the strongest candidate for pirate king and find One Piece. With a bounty that has reached five billion, of course, people shudder when they see Sasuke, especially with the fact that Sasuke is able to defeat two Yonkou at once. Maybe defeating three admirals at once still makes sense because, when at Marineford, Sasuke also received help from Whitebeard Kaizokudan, but entering Yonkou territory alone and defeating both Yonkou alone was a very amazing thing, and perhaps only Sasuke was able to do it.

Arriving at Grove 14, Sasuke saw several people gathered, and it seemed they were all pirates. Of the several people gathered there, it seemed Sasuke knew him. The person was wearing a long black robe and a white hat and holding a long sword.

That person is Trafalgar Law.

"Trafalgar Law." Sasuke said flatly, looking at Law's back.

Everyone there, including Law, immediately turned their bodies and turned towards the source of the sound. They were all shocked and widened their eyes because they saw Uchiha Sasuke, the Mirai Kaizoku-O, in front of them.

"UCHIHA SASUKE!" said one of the pirates with red hair like a hedgehog.

He is Captain Kid Eustass.

"Damn! What is he doing in a place like this!?" said someone who was tall and had long yellow hair.

He is Basil Hawkin.

"CHI!" said someone who was tall and had a strange facial shape, and he was Appo.

'This person managed to defeat Kaido. I will die if I fight him here.' Appo muttered in his heart.

Law didn't say anything but looked at Sasuke sharply. His body shook because he was honestly afraid and felt a very strong aura from Sasuke.

All the members of the Law, Kid, and Hawkins pirates were shaking and looking at Sasuke in fear because they didn't understand what a pirate as great as Sasuke was doing in the Grandline. They thought that Sasuke should be in the new world because the Grandline was not the right place for someone like Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke, who saw that they were all scared, just sighed, directed his gaze at Law, and made Law flinch.

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke asked Law.

"I should be the one asking that. What are you doing in a place like this?" Law asked while holding his sword and preparing to attack if Sasuke did something that endangered him.

"I am on vacation," Sasuke answered flatly.

"Then what are you doing here? Do you want to cause chaos here?" Sasuke asked while looking at them sharply.

They all immediately took a few steps back and assumed a fighting stance. They flinched at the look Sasuke gave them.

"C-captain, how is this!?" Killer said to Kid.

Kid who heard that question just swallowed his saliva and broke out in a cold sweat.

"There's no other choice! If he wants to fight, then we all have to work together!" Kid said very seriously.

"I didn't expect to meet the future pirate king here!" said Hawkins, who had already taken out his sword.

"We have no intention of making a mess here. We are heading to a new world. That's all." said Law, who was trying to talk to Sasuke and avoid fighting.

Sasuke, who heard that, just smiled and looked back at them all.

"What do you guys want to do in the new world?" Sasuke asked.

"We are building an alliance and intend to take down one of the Yonkou," Kid said very seriously.

"Yonkou, huh? Which Yonkou are you talking about? "Sasuke asked Kid.

"I intend to overthrow Akagami, but this law has different goals for us. He intends to defeat Kaido." Kid said while glancing at Law, who was next to him.

Sasuke, who heard that, smiled again and closed his eyes.

"Are you sure you can beat them? You're just weak brats." Sasuke said. Sasuke actually wanted to test their mental and physical strength before they all faced the Yonkou.

Everyone who heard that groaned in annoyance and clenched their fists. It was very natural for Sasuke to talk like that because Sasuke had already faced two Yonkou at once and managed to win. They were all really shaking and scared now because they were afraid that their journey and career as pirates would stop here.

"What do you mean? Do you want to kill us all? "Law asked who had already taken his sword out of its sheath.

"Hn. You guys don't even dare attack me." Sasuke said with a smile. Sasuke immediately walked forward and approached them.

"Do whatever you want. Don't be too reckless. Yonkou is very strong. If you don't have enough strength, then you will all die." Sasuke continued to walk and passed them all one by one.

"Wait! "Kid shouted. Sasuke, who heard that, stopped in his tracks, glanced behind him slightly, and saw Kid looking at him.

"You've defeated Yonkou, right!? Tell us what we have to do to defeat Yonkou!? "Kid asked Sasuke.

Sasuke. Sasuke, who heard that, just smiled.

"Don't be too hasty; you still have a long way to go. The key to defeating the Yonkou is haki. The Haki of the Yonkou is extraordinary. If you can, fight with someone strong before you face the Yonkou, and that will improve the quality of your haki. For matters of strategy and so on, otherwise, it's up to you to decide for yourself." Sasuke said, then stepped back and walked away from them.

Everyone there heard Sasuke's words well, and they nodded their heads as a sign that they agreed with Sasuke's words.

On the other hand, Law actually wanted to have a longer talk with Sasuke and wanted to ask Sasuke for help. At first, Law intended to go to the new world to look for Sasuke and invite him to an alliance. But Law gave up his plans because he was now collecting the hearts of pirates and handing them over to the navy so he could become a Shicibukai.

-X-

Sasuke was now in front of Shakky's bar and he smiled when he saw the door in front of him. Sasuke reached his hand up and turned the door handle to open it.

CLACK!

The door opened and there were lots of liquor bottles displayed and stored in a cupboard. Shakky, who felt someone opening the door, immediately turned around and directed his gaze at the door.

Shakky widened her eyes and smiled broadly when she saw Sasuke coming back to her bar.

"OOOHH! SASUKE-KUN!" Shakky shouted very happily.

"Long time no see Shakky." Said Sasuke who smiled and closed the door then walked to the sofa to his right and sat on the sofa.

"I didn't expect you to be here, Mirai Kaizoku-O." Shakky said with a smile.

"Do you want something?" Shakky asked Sasuke.

"Just warm coffee. The weather outside is very cold, I want a warm drink." Sasuke said as he took off his coat and hung it next to him.

"Okay! Your coffee will be here soon." Said Shakky who smiled then went to the kitchen and made Sasuke coffee.

Sasuke now leaned his back against the sofa and looked around the bar. Sasuke smiled when he saw a board and a wanted poster there.

'It seems I'm really famous in this world.' Sasuke muttered in his heart.

"Here's your coffee." Shakky said as she walked over carrying a cup of hot coffee and she placed the cup on the table in front of Sasuke.

"Thank You." Sasuke said then lifted the glass and sipped the hot coffee.

Shakky, who saw Sasuke enjoying the coffee she made, smiled and sat on the sofa in front of Sasuke.

"So how was your trip? Was it fun?" Shakky asked Sasuke.

"Hn not that much fun. All I do in new world is fight and nothing else besides that." Sasuke said with a smile.

"Fufufufu, I didn't think you could conquer two Yonkou at once; maybe even Roger couldn't do something like that." Shakky said to Sasuke while smiling.

"I even fought them both because I didn't think I would fight both of them." Sasuke said.

"Tell me how it happened," said Shakky, who supported her chin and looked at Sasuke with a smile.

"I was invited to marry one of Linlin's daughters, and I came to Whole Cake Island with the aim of rejecting the marriage directly. But their real intention was not to marry me but to kill me. Long story short, I fought with Linlin, and suddenly Kaido came because of her. "

"I didn't agree with marrying one of Linlin's children, but they both wanted to test my strength, and in the end they worked together. I had no other choice but to face the fight, and in the end, it was as reported. I won." Sasuke said while sipping his coffee again.

"Fufufufu for someone who was able to defeat two Yonkou at once, your reaction is very flat, and you don't seem too proud." Shakky said with a smile.

"There's nothing to be proud of. I just fought, and I won. That's all." Sasuke said casually.

"Fufufufu, you're the one who attracted Sasuke-Kun, then wha-"

Pereperepereperep!

Pereperepereperep!

Shakky's words were cut off because she heard the denden mushi next to her ringing. Sasuke and Shakky immediately looked at the denden mushi who was next to them, and Shakky immediately picked up the denden mushi.

"Ara Ray-San." Shakky said with a smile.

"Yooo, Shakky, are you at the bar?" Rayleigh asked Shakky.

"Uhmmm, I'm here. What's wrong?" Shakky asked.

"Ah no, I just wanted to ask how you are; I haven't seen you for almost a year. So, what are you doing?" Rayleigh asked.

"Fufufufu, I missed you too. I was with Sasuke-Kun here. He just came here." Shakky said while laughing.

"OOOOOOHHHH!? REALLY!? SASUKE-KUN IS THERE!?" Rayleigh shouted, looking cheerful. But slowly the smile faded and Rayeligh looked scared.

This could be seen because the expression on the denden mushi that Shakky was holding suddenly changed and became like an angry person, and Rayleigh suddenly felt light about Sasuke's words 10 months ago.

FLASHBACK

"Actually, I love Shakky, Rayleigh."

FLASHBACK END

Those words kept ringing in Rayleigh's mind and made him become protective of Shakky, especially when Sasuke was near Shakky.

"KONOYARO, GET AWAY FROM SHAKKY!" Rayleigh shouted through the denden mushi. Sasuke, who heard that, just smiled and went back to sipping his coffee.

"You seem really worried, Rayleigh." Sasuke said with a smile.

"Don't panic like that; I won't do anything with Shakky." Sasuke continued.

"Hahahahahaha, that's good then. So how are you, Mirai Kaizoku-O?" Rayleigh asked with a smile.

"Never mind, just call me my name. Besides, I don't feel proud of that nickname." said Sasuke.

"Okay, hahahaha, so what are you doing in Saboady?" Rayleigh asked.

"I'm heading to East Blue. I want to visit my friends there." Sasuke answered with a smile because he was now remembering Dadan and his friends.

"Okay then... LUFFYYYYY! GET HERE HURRY!" Rayleigh's loud scream was heard from the denden mushi, and he called Luffy.

Sasuke, who heard Luffy's name, immediately sighed because he knew that Luffy would get angry because of the nickname he now had.

"What's wrong, Rayleigh?" Luffy's voice was heard from the denden mushi.

"I'm talking to Sasuke. Do you want to say something?" Rayleigh asked.

"SASUKKEEEEEEEEEEEE! KONOYAROOOO! I WILL NOT LET YOU BECOME KING OF THE PIRATES!" Luffy's scream sounded very loud through the denden mushi and made Sasuke and Shakky cover their ears with both hands.

"Fine, I won't be the pirate king. You will be the pirate king," Sasuke said.

"Really? That's good then! Shishishishi!" Luffy felt relieved hearing Sasuke's words just now, and he laughed.

"Ne Sasuke, where are you now? I want to show you my new moves, and I have mastered all the haki. I have also honed my devil fruit skills, and I have really gotten stronger now. Come here, and there are Rayleigh and Hancock, who sometimes visit me, shishishi." Luffy continued.

Sasuke, who heard that, immediately smiled. Hearing Luffy's words, Sasuke immediately remembered his past when he was little and still with Itachi.

When he was little, when Sasuke managed to master a new move, he immediately looked for Itachi and wanted to show Itachi his new move. Now the position is reversed. Sasuke is the older brother and must obey his younger brother's requests.

"You're still on Rusakaina Island, right?" Sasuke asked Luffy.

"Uhm! I'm still here! I've fought with wild animals here, and I also often fight with Rayleigh. Even though I always lose to Rayleigh, one day I will definitely defeat him and become the king of the pirates! Shishishishi!" Luffy said.

"Okay. Wait for me there. I will go there immediately. Prepare all your strength because I want to see what you have learned." Sasuke said.

"YOSSSSSSHHH! I'M WAITING FOR YOU, SASUKEEEE!" Luffy shouted excitedly. Sasuke, who heard this, just smiled and immediately closed the mushidenden.

"Fufufufu looks like Monkey-Chan really misses you, Sasuke-Kun." Shakky said to Sasuke.

"Hmm. Seems so." said Sasuke, who immediately finished his coffee. He then took out several bills and gave them to Shakky.

"Take the change. It looks like I have to visit Luffy soon," said Sasuke, who took his coat and prepared to leave.

"Fufufufu, okay then. Be careful on the road for the future pirate king." said Shakky, who immediately stood up and smiled at Sasuke.

"You and Rayleigh are the same," Sasuke said.

"Okay, I'll go first, Shakky." Sasuke then opened the bar door and stepped out of Shakky's bar.

-X-

Sasuke is now walking again, heading to his ship, and preparing to go meet Luffy. Sasuke tried to avoid crowds because if people saw him, they would definitely bow to him, and women would immediately surround him. He had been walking for 15 minutes, and he suddenly heard someone calling his name loudly.

"SASUKEEEEEE!" Sasuke turned around and looked towards the source of the sound.

Sasuke saw a man wearing a hat, and there were glasses attached to his hat. The man wore a long black robe, a blue shirt, and long black trousers.

'This person seems familiar. Have I ever met him? ' Sasuke muttered in his heart as he continued to stare at the person.

"Finally, I found you! I FINALLY FOUND YOU SASUKE-NI CHAN!" The person shouted as he ran and hugged Sasuke.

Sasuke, who was now in that person's arms, was just silent and still thinking and guessing who the person who was hugging him was.

"I do feel familiar with you, but who are you? And why do you call me Ni?" Sasuke immediately stopped his words and widened his eyes in surprise.

Sasuke saw the pipe behind the back of the person who was hugging him, and Sasuke really recognized the pipe. The pipe was a weapon used by the person he once considered his younger brother.

Sabo.

"Are you Sabo?" Sasuke asked haltingly.

The person immediately let go of his hug, wiped away all his tears, and looked at Sasuke.

"You seem to recognize me right away." Sabo said with a smile.

Sasuke again widened his eyes because he couldn't believe that Sabo was still alive.

"But how is that possible?" Sasuke muttered, still in shock because he knew Sabo was still alive.

"Ah, the story is quite long. At that time my ship was shot by the Tenryuubito and I drowned. But I was saved by someone called Dragon. Monkey D. Dragon is Luffy's biological father and the leader of the revolutionary army, and now I work for the revolutionary army!" Sabo said with a smile.

Sasuke unconsciously shed tears because he was happy to see one of his adopted brothers still alive. Sasuke smiled again and looked at Sabo warmly.

"Thank God you're alive, Sabo." Sasuke said with a smile.

Sasuke still didn't think that Sabo was still alive. In the past, Sasuke was really angry when he thought Sabo was killed by Tenryuubito, and this was the beginning of Sasuke's hatred towards Tenryuubito. He even joined Fisher Tiger in climbing the Red Line, destroying Marijois, and freeing Tenryuubito's slaves.

"Hahahaha, I didn't expect to meet you here, Sasuke. I always hear news about you every day until I'm bored of seeing your face in the newspapers." Sabo said while laughing at Sasuke. Sasuke, who heard that, just smiled and folded his arms.

"What about you? What are you doing with the revolutionaries?" Sasuke asked Sabo.

"Revolutionaries are an organization that has the goal of revolutionizing the existing system in this world and is considered the largest terrorist group by the world government. We are now trying to overthrow the Tenryuubito from their power and make this world better." Sabo answered Sasuke with a smile.

"Hn, it turns out you have big aspirations, and if I'm not mistaken, aren't you one of the nobles too? If you intend to destroy the Tenryuubito, then you also have to fight your own birth family." Sasuke said to Sabo.

"It doesn't matter. Besides, I don't really like my family. You and Luffy are my family now. And Ace..." Sabo said while lowering his head, and tears came out of Sabo's eyes again.

Sasuke, who saw that, just smiled and patted Sabo's shoulder, which made Sabo raise his head and look at Sasuke.

"Don't blame yourself. I know what you're thinking. Even though you were there, it's not certain that Ace will survive. It happened so quickly, and at that time, Luffy and I were caught off guard." Sasuke said while smiling at Sabo.

Sabo, who heard that, burst into tears, and his body shook.

"Sorry, I couldn't help with anything. At that time, my memory disappeared, and my memory came back when I read the news about Ace's death. You, Luffy, and Ace were there, and I was the only one who wasn't there." Sabo said between tears.

"It's all over, and you have to let it go. There's still me, and Luffy and Ace will still live in our hearts. Don't be too hard on yourself, Sabo. Focus on the future and don't get caught up in the past." said Sasuke, who advised Sabo, who looked very down.

Sabo, who heard that, immediately smiled and immediately wiped his tears.

"Thank you, Sasuke. You are the best brother I ever had," Sabo said.

"By the way, what are you going to do after this? If you're not busy, come with me to the revolutionary headquarters, and Nico Robin is there. She really wants to meet you." Sabo continued with a smile. Sasuke, who heard Sabo mention Robin's name, immediately flinched.

Sasuke didn't expect that Robin would now be with Sabo and become a revolutionary army. Sasuke was confused about why Robin had a relationship with the people closest to him, like Luffy and Sabo.

"Actually, I intend to visit Luffy and want to see the results of his training. And regarding Nico Robin's problem..." Sasuke stopped his sentence for a moment and sighed.

"Don't tell her about our meeting," Sasuke said to Sabo.

Sabo, who heard that, was shocked and widened his eyes slightly.

"Ehh? Why? Are you really angry with Robin?" Sabo asked Sasuke.

"It's not a matter of anger or anything. I just want her not to be distracted by what she is currently doing, and I plan to rest for a while and return to East Blue." Sasuke said to Sabo.

"When she heard that you were going to marry Big Mom's daughter, Robin locked herself in her room and even looked very sad. She e really loves you. At least meet her and forgive her. Robin is always haunted by her guilt for betraying you." Sabo said to Sasuke.

"It's her own fault why she doesn't believe me and trusts the words of the navy more." said Sasuke, who was a little annoyed.

"I want to visit Luffy; do you want to come with me?" Sasuke asked Sabo.

"You really haven't changed. Your pride will one day get you into trouble." Sabo muttered while looking at Sasuke.

"It looks like I can't come with you because I still have a lot of work to do, and knowing Luffy is okay makes me happy." Sabo said with a smile.

"Okay, then I don't want to disturb your work. Even though this meeting was very short, I'm glad you're okay, Sabo." Sasuke said with a smile.

"Thanks, Sasuke. Ah! I almost forgot!" Sabo immediately reached into his trouser pocket and took out a piece of paper. He immediately tore the paper and gave the piece of paper to Sasuke.

"This is my vivre card. Don't you know what this paper is for?" Sabo asked Sasuke. Sasuke immediately took the paper and put it in his pants.

"Of course. I'll keep the vivre card," Sasuke said with a smile.

Perepereperepereperep!

Sabo and Sasuke's attention was immediately drawn to the ringing denden mushi. Sabo, who heard his denden mushi ringing, just smiled and scratched the back of his head.

"Looks like I have to continue my work. Well then, take care of yourself, Sasuke, and don't tell Luffy about our meeting. I plan to make a surprise for Luffy later." Sabo said.

"Ah. Take care of yourself, Sabo."

-X-

Sasuke now continued his journey towards his ship. Like before, he took a quiet route, so he wouldn't meet many people. Sasuke really enjoyed the view at Saboady, where everything was green and lots of bubbles appeared from underground and floated in the air, plus the snow was falling.

Sasuke had now reached Grove 17, and soon he would arrive at Grove 16, where his ship was parked. Sasuke narrowed his eyes, and he saw that someone was fighting. That person had a very large stature, and that person was being surrounded by several people.

'That person... If I'm not mistaken, Bartolmew Kuma. What is he doing here?' Sasuke muttered in his heart. Sasuke immediately ran to Kuma's place because he was curious and wanted to ask what Kuma was doing on this island.

"QUICKLY GIVE THAT SHIP!"

"THERE'S DEFINITELY A LOT OF VALUABLE ITEMS ON THE SHIP!"

"GET OUT YOU, KUMA!"

Kuma, who heard that, just kept quiet and didn't say anything. Kuma just watched these people flatly. He had now removed his gloves and saw the cat's palm pressed against his, and he raised his hand.

"Enough." Kuma and the people who were surrounding him immediately turned towards the source of the sound, and their eyes widened. Kuma was a little surprised when he saw that person.

"UCHIHA SASUKEE!"

"W-w-what is he doing here?"

"Ah, that's right! He is Mugiwara Luffy's older brother, and he definitely wants to protect the Mugiwara pirate ship."

"Shit! RUN ALL OF YOU!"

All these people immediately ran in fear because they saw Sasuke, and they left Sasuke and Kuma alone.

Sasuke tilted his head up and looked at Kuma flatly. Kuma looked at Sasuk evenly as he put his gloves back on.

"Mirai Kaizoku-O Uchiha Sasuke. What are you doing here?" Kuma asked flatly and without expression.

"Holiday." Sasuke answered briefly.

"What are you doing here, and what did those people mean by the Mugiwara Kaizokudan ship?" Sasuke asked Kuma.

"My job here is to protect the Thousand Sunny, the Mugiwara pirate ship." Kuma said while walking a little to the edge so Sasuke could see Sunny Go.

"I will guard and protect this ship until the Mugiwara group arrives on this island. I have guarded this ship for 10 months, and there are 26 months left until the entire Mugiwara group returns." Kuma added.

Sasuke, who heard that, immediately directed his gaze to the head parked behind Kuma. Sasuke smiled when he saw Luffy's ship, which was in good condition.

"I want to see it up close." Sasuke said to Kuma while walking towards Sunny Go.

"Please. You are Monkey D. Luffy's older brother, so you are not a threat." Kuma said as he sat back down and read the book he always carried.

Step by step, Sasuke walked, and now he was in front of Sunny Go. Sasuke immediately jumped, and now he was in Sunny Go. He looked down, where he stepped on very soft and very beautiful grass.

'It turns out he has good taste too. I didn't expect Luffy to have a ship this good.' Sasuke muttered while looking at the grass he stepped on.

Sasuke then walked and entered the inside of the ship. Sasuke opened the door slowly, and he was surprised again when he saw the interior of the Sunny Go ship. Now Sasuke saw a very large aquarium, and there were lots of fish in it. Sasuke stepped back and headed towards the kitchen. When Sasuke saw the kitchen from Sunny Go, he was again surprised because he saw a very nice kitchen and a complete and quite modern kitchen set.

'If I'm not mistaken, the name of the chef in this group is Sanji. It seems like he's really good at cooking.' Sasuke muttered while smiling.

Sasuke turned around, and now he saw there were two rooms to his right. Sasuke walked again and approached the two doors. Sasuke opened one of the doors, and he saw there were several sofas, a table with a large mirror, and several beds.

'This looks like a men's room. It seems like they saved space considering the ship is a bit small and they only made two rooms, one for the men and the other for the women. That's better than having to give one person a room.' Sasuke muttered in his heart.

This men's room is quite neat, and the bed looks very soft. Sasuke smiled and immediately turned around and left the room. Sasuke actually intended to finish the ship tour, but he was quite curious about the woman's room next to him. Not for lewd purposes, but he was curious about the room because Robin lived here. Sasuke immediately opened the door to the room and saw a very large room, even bigger than the men's room.

'It seems like the women in this group are very selfish and scary. There are only two of them, but this room is even large enough to accommodate 12 people.' Sasuke muttered in his heart while sweatdropping.

Sasuke sighed and looked at the items in the room. Cosmetics, several mirrors, a cupboard with lots of clothes visible, and two very large beds. Sasuke then walked over to the mirror table in front of him and saw that there were two wanted posters stuck to the mirror.

'Doroboneko Nami. So this woman is the scary Navigator Luffy told me about? ' Sasuke muttered in his heart while smiling. During six months of training with Luffy, Luffy always talked about his adventures and his nakama, and Luffy always said that he was always beaten by Nami, and Luffy said that Nami was a scary woman.

Sasuke immediately directed his gaze to Robin's wanted poster, which was next to Luffy's wanted poster.

'80 million, huh? When she was 8 years old, the world government immediately gave her a price of 79 million, and she hadn't even done anything when she was 8 years old, but now she is an adult, and with the Enies Loby incident, why is it only an increase of 1 million? ' Sasuke muttered to himself while looking at Robin's wanted poster.

Sasuke then sat in front of the mirrored table, then opened the drawer next to him, and he found several books. There were books about navigation, about fairy tales, and about history, and what caught Sasuke's attention the most was a book that looked like someone's diary. Sasuke immediately took the book, and it turned out that the book belonged to Robin. Sasuke then read the book, and he smiled slightly when he read Robin's diary.

Diary

At that time, I thought that I would die, and before that, I had heard the news that you had managed to escape from Impel Down. I didn't understand why you didn't look for me after you managed to get out of Impel Down, and I thought that you hated me, so at that time I decided to die. But there was someone who saved me. That person is very unique, and he is one of those with the name D. Monkey D. Luffy-he is that person. Then I asked Luffy to accept me as his nakama, and Luffy accepted. Long story short, I sailed with a group of Mugiwara pirates and experienced a very tense but very fun adventure. I really like this group because they all remind me of you. I get attention and affection, and they all treat me like family. Because I really love them, I decided to sacrifice myself and surrender myself to the world government so that they would all be safe. But it seems my decision was wrong. They all even came to Enies Loby and burned the world government flag just to save me. I was very moved by their brave actions, and I can now truly trust them wholeheartedly.

My life here is very fun, and they always make me laugh with their silly behavior. I can smile and continue my journey to achieve my dreams, but... Before sleeping and when I close my eyes, all that comes to mind is your face. I really miss you, and I want to see your face again. When I sleep, I feel very cold and lonely because I'm used to sleeping with you and always hugging you when I'm cold. In fact, I often hug my own body and imagine that I am being hugged by you. Like I said earlier, maybe I don't deserve your heart, but if we meet someday, let me hug you for a long time and cry while burying my face in your chest to let out all my sadness. Even now, I write this while crying. Every time I think of you, my heart immediately feels sick and sad, but one thing you need to know is that I still and will always love you, Sasuke-Kun. Thank you for sailing with me for 3 and a half years and giving me a home and a sense of comfort. This time, I will protect you and make you feel comfortable and warm. One day we will definitely meet again and remember! Don't fight Yonkou alone! I don't want you to get hurt, because seeing you hurt is the most painful thing for me!

End

Sasuke read Robin's writing while smiling, and his smile grew wider. Sasuke even laughed a little when he saw a small picture in the bottom right corner. The image is a fan image of the Uchiha clan's symbol of honor.

'You even remember and can draw the Uchiha symbol.' Sasuke muttered in his heart while smiling.

Sasuke then closed the book and put it back in the drawer. Sasuke got up and left Nami and Robin's room, and he immediately came out of Sunny Go and saw Kuma, who was still sitting and guarding Sunny Go. Sasuke immediately jumped down from the Sunny Go and approached Kuma.

"Why are you protecting this ship? Luffy said you were the one who separated them all." Sasuke said to Kuma.

"At that time, I actually saved them, but I saved them in my own way. Mugiwara's condition at that time was already cornered because there were Pacifistas and admirals, and I flew them to a place where they could learn and become stronger. I did it all because I was a soldier revolutionary, and my leader is the biological father of Monkey D. Luffy, namely Monkey D. Dragon." Kuma said to Sasuke.

Sasuke, who heard that, smiled and slowly walked away from Kuma.

"Thank you, Kuma. Luffy and I owe you a lot. Please guard the ship until they all return." Sasuke said as he continued walking.

Kuma, who heard that, didn't answer and just nodded his head as a sign that he agreed with Sasuke's request.

-X-

Sasuke has now arrived at Rusakaina Island. It was already dark, and the clock struck 11 p.m. The journey from Saboady to Rusakaian was indeed a long one, and it looked like Luffy was resting. Sasuke continued walking and entered the island until a voice stopped his steps.

"Look who's here? A virgin who is predicted to become the king of the pirates." Sasuke heard a woman's voice from behind him, and Sasuke was a little annoyed when he heard that voice.

Sasuke didn't expect to meet this troublesome woman and what she was doing at nights like this. That woman is Hancock.

"I think I heard a sound," said Sasuke, who ignored the woman behind him and continued walking.

Hancock, who heard Sasuke's words, immediately groaned in annoyance because she felt like she was being ignored and considered non-existent by Sasuke.

"FUCK!" Hancock immediately ran towards Sasuke and prepared to kick Sasuke.

BUAGH!

"KIYAAAAAAAA!"

Before she could kick Sasuke, Hancock's foot tripped on a rock and made her fall towards Sasuke. Sasuke immediately turned around and widened his eyes when he saw Hancock, who was flying towards him. Sasuke swiftly and immediately caught Hancock, and now Hancock was in Sasuke's arms.

DEG DEG! DEG DEG! DEG DEG!

There was a very loud heartbeat coming from Hancock. Hancock's face was now flushed and bright red. Hancok was now in Sasuke's arms, and she felt Sasuke's hand touching the back of her head and his other hand holding her waist. Hancock felt a little warm when the back of her head was held by Sasuke, and she felt a little ticklish and sensitive when Sasuke's other hand held her waist.

That's because Hancock wears clothes that are quite revealing, and the clothes she wears don't cover her waist and leave her smooth waist visible. Sasuke's hand immediately touched Hancock's waist, which was not covered by clothes, and she felt the touch of Sasuke's skin, which was very warm, plus his breath. She felt Sasuke's breath on her neck, which made her tremble even more.

'Damn! I'm really helpless in front of this man! T-this man... I always feel comfortable when touched by this man.' Hancock muttered in her heart, subconsciously wrapping her arms around Sasuke's body and hugging Sasuke's body back.

"You may be a strong woman in battle, but it seems you are also an ordinary woman who needs a man," Sasuke said with a smile.

"Shut up! I just want to hug you!" Hancock said firmly while continuing to hug Sasuke.

"I don't know why I feel comfortable when touched by you. It doesn't mean I love you. My feelings for you are very different from Luffy. I love Luffy and want to marry him, but my feelings for you are hard to explain. I'm not jealous or don't mind at all if you date or marry another woman, but I don't know why I feel safe and calm when I'm in your arms." Hancock said softly and tightened her hug on Sasuke.

"It's natural because you think of me as your savior, and you must feel very safe when you are with the person you consider the savior of your life. But putting all that aside, how long are you going to hug me like this?" Sasuke asked Hancock flatly.

Hancock, who heard Sasuke's words, groaned again in annoyance, immediately let go of her hug, and looked at Sasuke with emotion.

"Tch! You haven't changed at all! You're still rude and cold! But that's natural because you're still a virgin and you don't know how to treat women well!" Hancock said while grinning.

Sasuke, who heard that, just sighed and closed his eyes.

"Why are you so obsessed with my virginity?" Sasuke muttered.

"That shows that you are just a little boy and don't know how to make a woman happy." said Hancock, who continued to smile.

Sasuke just groaned in annoyance and looked at Hancock flatly.

"Forget it. How is Luffy doing, and where is he?" Sasuke asked Hancock.

"Not far from here. He's eating with Rayleigh. Want me to take him?" Hancock asked Sasuke.

"Hn. Show me the way." Sasuke replied briefly.

Hancock, who heard that, immediately walked forward, and Sasuke followed. Now the two of them were walking in the middle of a very dark forest. The weather was very cold, and the snow continued to fall, making some trees and some grass white because they were buried by piles of snow. After about 8 minutes of walking, they finally saw a campfire in front of them and saw two people eating meat.

"Lu-Luffy, Sasuke has come."

Luffy and Rayleigh quickly turned to the right and saw Hancock and Sasuke. Luffy and Rayleigh widened their eyes and slowly turned their lips upwards, and they smiled broadly.

"OHHHH! MIRAI KAIZOUKU-O!" Rayleigh shouted, smiling at Sasuke.

"SASUKE! Ehh!? DON'T CALL HIM MIRAI KAIZOKU-O! I'M THE ONE WHO WILL BE THE PIRATE KING!" screamed Luffy, who looked at Sasuke angrily.

Sasuke, who heard and saw Luffy still sweating and still looking silly, just smiled and walked over to Luffy and Rayleigh.

"You two are like father and son." Sasuke said as he continued walking towards them.

"Shishishishi. I consider Rayleigh like my own father. He helps me a lot." Luffy said while laughing.

"Hahahaha, you are too much, Luffy. I only taught you Haki, and you can develop the rest yourself." Rayleigh just blushed when Luffy said he considered him like a father.

"Ah, that's right! OI SASUKE! YOU SAID YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A PIRATE KING, BUT WHY ARE YOU NOW A PIRATE KING CANDIDATE? HAH!? YOU YOURSELF SAID YOU WANT TO HELP ME BECOME A PIRATE KING!" Luffy shouted at Sasuke.

Luffy is actually very annoyed with Sasuke right now. At first, he thought that Sasuke would become the pirate king. Both Luffy and Sasuke realized that he was really far behind his older brother and that his chances of defeating Sasuke were dwindling. When Luffy first heard that Sasuke was called the future pirate king, he was shocked and very proud of Sasuke. But at the same time, he was angry because he knew that his goals and dreams would be taken away by his own brother.

"Hn, I won't be the pirate king if you want to give up your position as captain and let me be the captain of Mugiwara Kaizokudan." Sasuke said while grinning. Sasuke really enjoys teasing Luffy and making him panic.

"NANI!? FUCK YOU SASUKE! I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY NAKAMA! JUST FIND YOUR OWN NAKAMA KONOYARO!" Luffy shouted, increasingly annoyed, and Luffy's teeth had now all turned into fangs.

"Then I will be the pirate king." said Sasuke, who grinned again at Luffy.

"KUSO! SOMEDAY I WILL GET REVENGE TO YOU SASUKE!" Luffy shouted, who had run out of words with his eldest brother.

"Hahahaha, I also support Sasuke-Kun becoming the pirate king." Rayleigh said while laughing and making the atmosphere worse.

"RAYLEIGH! WHY DO YOU EVEN SUPPORT SASUKE!? WHY DOES NO ONE SUPPORT ME!?" Luffy shouted.

"I always support you, Luffy! I won't let this virgin steal your dreams." Hancock said with a blush and fiddling with her fingers.

"HANCOCK! You are the best shishishishi!" Luffy said while raising his thumb and smiling at Hancock.

"AAHHHH!"

BUAGH!

Hancock immediately sat up, clutched his chest, and felt like her heart was going to explode.

'Lu-Luffy! You say I'm the best!? Does this mean you changed your mind and will marry me soon!? ' Hancock muttered to herself while smiling to herself.

Sasuke, who saw Hancock engrossed in her fantasy, was silent and didn't want to comment on Hancock's strange and ridiculous behavior. Sasuke immediately turned his gaze to Luffy and smiled slightly.

"So... how? Have you mastered all the haki?" Sasuke asked Luffy.

"UHM! I have succeeded in mastering all the haki, especially haoshoku haki. I feel I have mastered haoshoku the most compared to the other two haki." Luffy said while smiling.

Sasuke heard that and directed his gaze to Rayleigh.

"Is it true?" Sasuke asked.

"That's right. His haoshoku is considered extraordinary for a kid his age. And the point is he still has to control his bushosoku haki. The control of his bushosoku haki is still bad." Rayleigh said while eating the meat he was holding.

"Hmm, it looks like you still need to practice. Don't worry, Luffy still has one year left, and you have to master all the basic Haki techniques before you go to the new world." Sasuke said to Luffy.

"Ah, even though I'm still having a little trouble with my bushoso, I feel that soon, and with a little practice, I'll definitely be able to master it." Luffy said seriously.

"Hn. Then I want to see how far you've progressed. Go to sleep because tomorrow you have to wake up early." Sasuke said to Luffy.

"YOSSSSH! I can't wait to show you my new moves, Sasuke! OK, then I'm going to sleep because I can't wait for tomorrow!" Said Luffy, who then lay down and immediately fell asleep.

"HOW QUICKLY HE FALLS ASLEEP!" Hancock and Rayleigh said at the same time because they couldn't believe that Luffy could fall asleep immediately after just a few seconds of closing his eyes.

"People who rarely think tend to fall asleep more quickly because there is minimal activity in the brain." Sasuke said while smiling and looking at Luffy, who was already asleep.

Rayleigh and Hancock just smiled when they heard Sasuke's words, and now they both immediately directed their gazes at Sasuke.

"So, how is the Yonkou? I didn't expect you to fight two Yonkou alone." Rayleigh said with a smile.

"That's why you are called Mirai Kaizoku-O. No one has ever been able to fight two Yonkou at once and win. You are truly a monster." Hancock said to Sasuke.

"But my new nickname makes me look like a king. Everyone who passes me immediately bows." Sasuke said flatly.

"Hahahaha, it looks like they already think of you as a real pirate king." Rayleigh said while laughing and giving Sasuke a bottle of sake.

"Drink. I have a lot of Sake stock here, and it wouldn't be fun if I finished it alone. Moreover, the weather is very cold, and there is no coffee here." Rayleigh said with a smile. Sasuke received the sake, and he immediately opened the lid of the sake bottle and took a small sip.

"It doesn't taste too bad. Would you like some?" Sasuke said while handing the sake bottle he was holding to Hancock.

Hancock, who saw this, immediately grinned and immediately took the sake bottle.

"Hn, you're planning to get me drunk, and after I lose consciousness, you'll fuck me, right? You wild virgin!" Hancock said with a grin and immediately finished all the sake.

"UAHHH! So fresh! Rayleigh, give me and this virgin a bottle each." Hancock said while grinning.

Rayleigh, who heard that, just smiled and took two bottles of sake from his bag and threw them at Sasuke and Hancock.

"Drink as much as you like, but if you get drunk and do strange things, I'm not responsible." Rayleigh said while laughing.

"Who else would want to sleep with her?" Sasuke muttered as he took another sip of his sake.

"Ah!? All men will immediately be fascinated and aroused when they see me, and that includes you. You're just embarrassed because your penis is small, right? GLUP! GLUP! GLUP! GLUP!" Hancock said as she quickly finished the bottle of sake again, and now you could see that her cheeks were starting to turn red.

"Give me some more sake!" said Hancok, who was already feeling dizzy.

"What is wrong with her?" Sasuke asked while glancing at Hancock.

"Maybe she's sad because Luffy always refuses to marry her." Rayleigh said as he threw the sake bottle at Hancock again.

"I knew Luffy would definitely reject it." Sasuke said with a satisfied smile.

"GLUP! GLUP! GLUP! GLUP! MAKE IT UP! One day I will definitely marry her! AGAIN RAYLEIGH!" shouted Hancock, who had finished her third bottle. Rayleigh just sweatdropped and threw the sake bottle at Hancock again.

"AGAIN!"

GLUP! GLUP! GLUP! GLUP!

"AGAIN!"

GLUP! GLUP! GLUP! GLUP!

"AGAIN!"

GLUP! GLUP! GLUP! GLUP!

"AGAIN!"

GLUP! GLUP! GLUP! GLUP!

"AGAIN!"

GLUP! GLUP! GLUP! GLUP!

"AGAIN!"

GLUP! GLUP! GLUP! GLUP!

"La-la-lag-aahhh..." It had been 30 minutes since Hancock drank a full bottle of sake in succession, and in total, she had finished 16 bottles. Her head was starting to get dizzy, her face was red, and Hancock was really drunk.

"How many more bottles do I have left?" Sasuke asked Rayleigh.

"Don't worry! There are still 11 bottles left! Let her get drunk as much as she wants, and it seems she has reached her limit!" Rayleigh said with a smile.

"Insolent, all of you bastard men, if you try to rape me here, I won't forgive you." Hancock didn't have time to continue her words because she had fallen and was now asleep on Sasuke's thigh. Hancock looked sharply at Sasuke's face and suddenly grinned.

"How? I'm drunk now and can't even move my body. What are you going to do?" Hancock asked Sasuke.

"Go to sleep." Sasuke said as he took off his jacket, and he immediately covered Hancock with his jacket.

Hancock was suddenly shocked by Sasuke's behavior and was once again amazed by Sasuke's character. If Sasuke had been any other man, maybe Hancock would have been fucked. Hancock continued to look at Sasuke's face above her, and slowly tears fell from her eyes. She thought back to her past when she was a slave, and her body trembled. She didn't know what would have happened if the Fisher Tiger and Sasuke troops hadn't arrived at that time, and now she was in the arms of the person who had saved her. Even though Sasuke is a man, Sasuke is different from other men. Maybe Luffy doesn't have sexual desire for Hancock, but it's different with Sasuke. Luffy doesn't lust after women because he doesn't know what sex is or what lust is, so it's natural that Luffy doesn't feel aroused when he sees Hancock naked, while Sasuke is a normal man who knows about sex and lust, but Sasuke can control all that and respect her. a woman.

"I told you to sleep. Don't think about things. If you keep thinking about your past, you will continue to live in sadness." Sasuke said to Hancock while taking a small sip of his sake.

Hancock, who heard that, smiled again and wiped her tears. Hancock then tilted her body and buried her face in Sasuke's stomach, then wrapped her arms around him and hugged Sasuke's waist.

"What are you doing?" Sasuke asked as he glanced down and saw Hancock lying on his thigh and hugging him.

"There was no answer from Hancock, and only the sound of gasping was heard. Actually, Hancock wasn't asleep, but for the last time, Hancock wanted to test Sasuke's faith and wanted to make sure whether Sasuke would touch her or not when Hancock was drunk, so Hancock decided to pretend to be asleep.

"Hahaha, I salute you. If it were any other man, Hancock would have finished." Rayleigh said while sipping his sake.

"Why didn't you do it? I heard that even Hancock offered herself to you. Does it bother you that she used to be a slave?" Rayeligh asked Sasuke.

Hancock, who heard that, was silent and continued to pretend to be asleep. But deep in her heart, she was waiting for Sasuke's answer and wanted to know what Sasuke would say.

"There are many reasons why I won't do it with this woman. Firstly, you will only do it with people I love. Two, she is not the women I love. Three of these, women are too aggressive. Four, she's not my type," Sasuke said.

Hancock, who heard that, was actually angry because she couldn't accept that she was said to be not Sasuke's type and was too aggressive. She believes that she is the most beautiful woman in the sea, and her beauty will attract all the men in this world. But now someone said that he wasn't his type, and that made Hancock a little angry.

"But the most important thing is because this woman is a poor woman." Sasuke said with a smile.

Hancock, who heard that, tried to hold back her dizziness and sleepiness and wanted to hear the rest of Sasuke's words.

"She spent her childhood as a slave, and she was sexually abused when she was very young. When I first met her in the Marijois slave prison, her condition was really bad, and I couldn't even look at her. She had been raped, and her body was full of whip wounds and bruises. I even thought about killing this woman because I was afraid that she would live in suffering for the rest of her life and be haunted by her past." Sasuke said Hancock, who subconsciously tightened her hug on Sasuke and cried into Sasuke's stomach. Her body shook with fear.

"But who would have thought that she could fight all those memories and her past and make hed this strong?" Sasuke said while stroking Hancock's head gently.

"She really hates men because the men she met in her childhood were all jerks. I can't blame her for that. A child will grow up based on what she sees. But now she never falls into the abyss of hatred and enters darkness. This woman... . This woman is the strongest woman I have ever met." Sasuke said.

Hancock opened her eyes and widened her eyes when she heard that Sasuke called her the strongest woman Sasuke had ever met. Tears fell from Hancock's eyes again because Hancock was very touched and happy by Sasuke's words just now.

'It seems like you are a very special man, Uchiha Sasuke.' Hancock muttered in her heart while smiling.

Hancock closed her eyes again, tightened her arms around Sasuke again, and decided to sleep.

"Hahahah, you are really interesting, Sasuke. I didn't expect that you would be called the future pirate king. I remember my past with Roger." Rayleigh said with a smile.

"What have you been through to be this strong, Sasuke?" Rayleigh asked.

Sasuke, who heard that, immediately smiled and put down his sake bottle.

SHARINGAN!

Rayleigh was a little surprised when he saw Sasuke's right eye turn red.

Genjutsu World.

Rayleigh is now confused because he is now in a strange place that he doesn't recognize at all. He saw a city where many people interacted and transacted, like a city in general. But Rayleigh's gaze was fixed on a statue in the shape of a face.

"Where am I?" Rayleigh muttered while looking around him.

"This is where I live and the world I speak of." Rayleigh was immediately shocked because he saw Sasuke, who was suddenly next to him.

"Why am I here?" Rayleigh asked, panicking.

"This is my memory. Right now you are in my memory," Sasuke said with a smile.

Rayleigh, who heard that, immediately smiled because he was curious and wanted to see what world Sasuke was talking about and what kind of life existed in another world.

"You asked what I've been through, right?" Sasuke asked with a smile.

"Actually, I didn't want to show this, but because I trust you and because I also have questions that you need to answer after this, I decided to show it to you." Sasuke said.

"Welcome to Konohagakure, Rayleigh."

ORIGINAL A/N:

DEMON EYES UCHIHA SASUKE SEASON 2 CHAPTER 1 END THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Hello all readers! Wow, it seems like some readers are afraid that this fic will go on hiatus or something. Actually, the author planned to take a break for two weeks and then update in two weeks, but when I saw the reviews, many people asked for a quick update for season 2, so the author sped it up. BTW, don't worry, as long as Covid is still around, the author can still write this fic in a relaxed manner and the possibility of going on hiatus is small. The author deliberately updated as quickly as possible because once Covid is over, this fic will definitely take a long time to update because the author will be busy again. So, thank you to the readers who continue to wait and support this fic and continue to look forward to the continuation of the story. For season two, I think it will only be around 12 to 15 chapters because season 2, the author wants to try to focus on Sasuke's life in the world of One Piece and wants to try to make his own storyline outside of canon and of course that's very difficult, so for season 2, I'm sorry for the update. It's a bit long because you'll definitely be a bit confused about the plot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 3.1K 29
Kakashi felt rage. It wasn't simply anger filling his body. His body was shaking almost as if trying to stop itself from moving as sad tears fell fro...
90.2K 2.1K 32
After the Reanimation Jutsu is undone, Itachi dies again and is ready to move on to the next life, but he is instead sent to the DC Injustice univers...
546K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
50.4K 659 16
Have fun reading this story