The regent princess of the sp...

بواسطة prince05026

Author: An Yi Link; https://www.qb5.ac/book_45479/ [Farming and business + cool text without abuse, double st... المزيد

1-5
6-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
Volume II 1-5
6-10
11-15
21-25
26-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-90
91-110

16-20

105 3 0
بواسطة prince05026

Chapter 016: Warning the Subordinates

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

The carriage stopped at the General's Mansion and the main entrance opened.

An Mi'er didn't wait for Chu Cangyan, jumped off the carriage and walked directly inside.

The man who got out of the carriage took a look, sighed helplessly, and chased after him.

Ah Zhen pursed her lips, her eyes looked ahead with infinite jealousy, and Mo San next to her glanced at her, not knowing how thick the sky was!

I don't know how Steward Zhu picked the person, but he picked such an eyeless one!

Ah Zhen saw that even a guard didn't take her seriously, and she glanced at her heart, hum!

When tonight is over, the general will definitely look at her differently!

Ah Zhen raised her head and walked towards the house step by step!

In Yilan Courtyard, Chu Cangyan knocked on the door, coughed twice, and said, "Mi'er, let me in, okay?!" An

Mier was lying on the soft collapse, looking at the door leisurely, drinking tea, and her posture was leisurely!

Chu Cangyan shouted, but Mi'er ignored it!

She wants to see how Ah Yan is going to explain today, this vinegar is too strong, and she can't blindly indulge it!

After a while, there was no sound outside, and An Mi'er frowned, she won't leave, right?!

Don't have any patience?!

As soon as she got up, she saw the window open, and a tall figure in black jumped in!

When she saw the figure clearly, An Mi'er's throat moved, and she said in disbelief: "Ah Yan..."

Chu Cangyan was also a little uncomfortable, after all, with his identity, it was the first time to do such a thing!

But Mi'er's hellish expression is disgusted with him?!

Chu Cangyan's deep dark pupils crossed a light, stepped forward, and grabbed the person: "Mi'er."

An'er came back to her senses, continued her cold posture, sat back down, and hummed casually.

Chu Cangyan pulled the person into his arms, turned around, leaned back, and the two of them lay down on the soft couch in an up-and-down position!

An Mi'er struggled slightly, Chu Cangyan worked harder, and finally she gave up directly and looked up at him: "Who allowed you to come in?!"

Chu Cangyan touched her nose and said kindly: "What's the matter, you're angry?!"

Seeing his softened serious attitude, Amel also felt that she was making a little fuss, but it was just a trivial matter!

Shaking his head, he said softly: "I'm not angry, it's just that I don't like to be controlled by people!"

Chu Cangyan understood what she meant, paused for a moment, and muttered: "Dark Five is just protecting your safety, he is already your person." "The implication is that I didn't send someone to oversee you!

An Mi'er gave him a blank look, and dared to say?!

When did Dark Five go out with her and come back without repeating what she did?!

Chu Cangyan explained: "I'm afraid that you will be in danger, if you don't like it, I won't ask again!"

"Really?"

"Hmm!" Chu Cangyan bowed slightly.

An Mi'er half lay on his chest and smiled: "Okay, this matter is over, but there is one more thing I need to make a special statement!"

"You say!" Chu Cangyan's pupils were dark, and he said in a deep voice.

He could probably guess what it was...

An Mi'er rubbed his stiff cheeks with both hands, and then patted it, her eyebrows and eyes crooked: "Okay, how ugly it is to have a stiff face." Brother Liu and I run a winery, you know, I will go to the winery with him tomorrow and tell you in advance.

Chu Cangyan frowned, nodded to himself, thought for a while and said, "I'll go with you!"

"You're done?"

"Hmm—" After a pause, he said, "Almost." "Actually, there are quite a few, but let Mi'er and Liu Wenqing be alone, he won't let it go!

An Mi'er lowered her head and kissed him, and the two of them touched each other's foreheads: "Ah Yan, I will think about it in the future, except for you, I don't want anyone!"

Chu Cangyan laughed sullenly twice, put the person over his shoulders, his chest heaved and fell, and said happily: "I will refrain from it." It's

not that I don't believe you, I just think those men are an eyesore!

I really want to keep you around, but since business is what you like, I will do it!

The atmosphere in the room was peaceful, and Ammel listened to the thumping sound coming from his chest, and felt very enjoyed!

After a while, the sky gradually darkened, and An Mi'er looked up sideways, looked at Ah Yan and said, "I'm cooking tonight, you haven't eaten for a long time."

Chu Cangyan touched her smooth hair for a while, and nodded, "Okay, let the maid go down and prepare first."

"Hmm."

Ah Yun was called in, and he was a little apprehensive at first, but after hearing the reason, he was really stunned!

It wasn't until she was coldly glanced at by the general that she reacted and hurriedly retreated respectfully!

"Lord, princess!" Mo San shouted outside the door.

Ammel got up and opened the door, "What's wrong?"

Mo San replied: "Shopkeeper Li sent someone to say that there is something to do today, and he will definitely come tomorrow morning!"

An Mi'er thought of the appointment of tomorrow's winery, and nodded after a while: "Let the messenger tell Shopkeeper Li that tomorrow morning, I still have something to do at noon!"

"Yes, Mo San knows." With that, Mo San left.

Chu Cangyan saw Mi'er come back, holding the book in his hand and asked, "What's wrong?"

An Mi'er smiled and said, "It's Shopkeeper Li who sent someone to spread the word and come back tomorrow."

Chu Cangyan thought of Yipinxiang and asked, "When do you plan to open?"

"Soon, let's negotiate some things with Shopkeeper Li tomorrow, and that's it."

Ammel thought about the process plan in her head and said her plan.

"Need help?" Chu Cangyan looked at her with low eyebrows, his voice was faint, but with a slight softness, and he could tell that he hoped to help Mi'er.

An Mi'er thought about it carefully, and was about to say that there was nothing needed, but instead she thought of Yuyan Pavilion and changed her words: "Yipinxiang has almost been prepared, and Yuyan Pavilion is left, Ah Yan, you can help me check Mrs. Gu's whereabouts."

The corners of Chu Cangyan's mouth were slightly hooked, and his eyes as deep as the deep sea were filled with a little wave: "It's an honor!"

Ah Yun came over and knocked on the door at this time and said, "General girl, the kitchen is ready."

Ammel replied, "Got it."

Then he looked at Ah Yan and said, "I'm over!"

"Well, don't get tired!" Chu Cangyan admonished.

An Mi'er smiled and nodded, opened the door and said to Ah Yun, "Let's go."

Ah Yun saluted the general respectfully, and left after the girl!

It wasn't until he couldn't see Mi'er that he was about to go back to the house, but he was blocked in the way.

Chu Cangyan's fierce gaze shot at the maidservant in front of him, and said coldly: "Get out of the way!"

Ah Zhen was scared, but she still endured the chill and said, "General, the slave has something to say..."

Before she finished speaking, she saw the general leave without saying a word, and she hurriedly said: "About Master An!"

Chu Cangyan stopped his steps at this time, his tall back turned, his handsome face like an axe and a knife was cold and hard, and his voice exuded coldness: "Say!"

He wanted to see what this servant girl knew about Mi'er!

Ah Zhen swallowed her saliva, her body tensed, and she said slowly: "Today, Master An had a private meeting with the foreign man, and the general went later, and I didn't see anything, but the slave maid has been following Master An, and the relationship between the man and Master An is not ordinary, it's just, it's just..."

Chu Cangyan's face was even more ugly, who gave her the courage to slander Mi'er

so much, Angrily said, "Go on!"

Ah Zhen saw that he was angry, and she was overjoyed, so she said, no man can tolerate cuckolding, let alone a general.

She felt a chord in her heart, and said hatefully: "I don't know how to be honest..."

Ah Zhen fell directly to the ground, snorted, and spit out a mouthful of blood!

Mo San stood aside, knowing that the prince was angry, and he didn't dare to say anything!

"General, army..."Ah Zhen muttered to herself, looking at Chu Cangyan in disbelief.

Chu Cangyan snorted coldly, put his hands behind his back, exuding a stunning momentum, walked up to Ah Zhen, and said, "Who allowed you to say that?!" He was reluctant to say a word, Mi'er was the scale in his heart, touching it and dying!

Not to mention that this girl is not pure-minded!

"Call Steward Zhu!" Chu Cangyan held back his anger and said in a rough voice.

Mo San's heart froze, and he hurriedly answered to find someone!

Ah Zhen was seriously injured, coughing up blood from time to time, her face was pale, and her heart was even more panicked!

How could this be?!

Shouldn't the prince reward her?!

It's Miss Ann who did the wrong thing, is the scene reversed?!

Ah Zhen had even more doubts in her heart, she opened her mouth to speak, but another mouthful of blood spurted out, and after a while, the whole person lay on the ground weakly, unable to move!

Chu Cangyan's kick was ruthless, not to mention a weak woman, even a man like Mo San would be seriously injured!

Steward Zhu came in a hurry and saw such a scene.

He had a relative, knelt on the ground, and said slowly: "General, the servant housekeeper is not strict, please forgive the general!"

Chu Cangyan didn't want to waste his energy on this kind of thing, so he snorted coldly and said, "Throw people out, whether they live or die!"

Steward Zhu hurriedly responded: "Yes!" After speaking, he called two little guys and prepared to leave with Ah Zhen!

"Wait!" Chu Cangyan suddenly shouted, and Steward Zhu looked at him instructively, "Don't let people talk nonsense!"

Steward Zhu sighed, "The slave understands!"

A farce came to an end, and Chu Cangyan was no longer in the mood to read.

He turned around and headed for the kitchen!

Mo San lowered his head, his eyebrows and eyes were deeply furrowed, and he was urgent in his heart: he must not provoke the princess in the future!

And Ah Zhen, who was carried out, was in great pain, but this was not the most unbearable!

The scrutinizing gazes of the people around her made her feel ashamed!

How could the general be like this, she was obviously for his good, and now she was sent out like this!

Steward Zhu looked around and warned slowly: "Be cautious in your words and deeds in the future, otherwise this will be your fate!"

A little guy suddenly came out from the side, holding a bowl of medicine in his hand, and said, "Butler, the medicine is here!"

Steward Zhu snorted lightly and said, "Pour it down!"

"Yes!" The little guy turned around, pointed the medicine at Ah Zhen's mouth, and was about to pour it down.

Ah Zhen became more and more panicked in her heart, what is this, she doesn't drink...

"Hmm..." Ah Zhen closed her mouth tightly and shook her head in refusal!

One of the two servants who helped people suppressed her movements, the other opened her mouth, and the little maid who served the medicine poured a bowl down, and Ah Zhen coughed violently.

After the medicine was filled, the little guy retreated, and Ah Zhen calmed her breathing, her chest rising and falling violently.

She looked at the few people in front of her with hatred, and opened her mouth to scold...

But who knows, he can only whine a few times, Steward Zhu took a look and clapped his hands, "Okay, the medicine is working, throw people out." "It's up to fate whether you live or die!

The boys moved neatly, lifted the person, and walked towards the back door.

Steward Zhu didn't step forward, and watched a few people disappear in place, and then ran back to Yilan Courtyard to plead guilty.

This action was made in the courtyard of the General's Mansion, and no one was closed, and everyone was frightened!

Steward Zhu specially warned the subordinates in the house to abide by their duties, not to neglect their duties, and make mistakes that should not be made!

The subordinates were all frightened by the general's thunderous methods, and they only dared to discuss Ah Zhen's affairs in private, and they didn't dare to say a word on the surface!

I asked and asked, but I didn't expect the source to be at Miss An!

Now no one dares to underestimate Miss An, and I didn't see the general directly deal with a minion!

They're not going to rush to find abuse!

When Chu Cangyan came to the kitchen, he saw an old disrespectful person eating and chatting on the side.

"Honey girl, this dish tastes good, the meat is soft and tender, just rightI'm an old man to eat! The

person who spoke was Mr. Kong, and he had heard that Miss Mi'er was going to cook tonight.

As soon as he turned his head and saw the King of Chu, he smiled and said, "Oh, the general is here!"

Chu Cangyan's face stiffened, and he nodded: "Hmm!

An Mi'er was busy cooking, and when she heard the voice, she said, "Ah Yan, you wait a while, I'll be fine right away!"

Chu Cangyan responded, and directly stepped forward and walked out with Kong Chang, Kong Chang sighed twice: "What, what are you doing..."

Chu Cangyan said coldly: "Don't disturb Mi'er!"

Then he closed the kitchen door, and Kong Chang was still stuffed with unswallowed meat in his mouth, stunned.

After a while, he scolded: "This stinky boy!

After a long

period of contact, Kong Chang is not as restrained as when he came out, and he and the King of Chu intersected in a year-old relationship!

"That's it, I'll wait for dinner, I'm not in a hurry anyway!" As he spoke, he shook his head and walked away.

Ah Yun was a little nervous in the kitchen, and when she saw the general handing things to Master An, she didn't know what to say!

But fortunately, she still remembered her work, and in the end, she just lowered her head and burned the fire, and she didn't even dare to raise her head!

Ammy moved very fluently, as if this was a trivial thing that was very common, but Ah Yun only thought it was incredible!

I didn't expect the general to be so good to Master An!

Ah Zhen must not think about it, otherwise it will definitely not end well!

Persuade Ah Zhen again in the evening!

Ah Yun thought to himself.

When everything is packed up in the evening, she is ready to have a good chat with Ah Zhen!

But I couldn't find anyone after looking around, and I felt weird, so I could only ask the doorkeeper for clarification.

The doorkeeper was startled, and quickly pulled the person into the house, looked around, and found that there was no one, and then breathed a sigh of relief.

Turning his head to Ah Yun and accusing: "Oh, I said why are you so bold this girl, do you still want to stay in the mansion?!"

Ah Yun was puzzled and puzzled: "Mother-in-law, what's wrong?"

The

doorkeeper looked at her as if she really didn't know, and quickly told her what happened in the evening, her tone was very exaggerated, and she persuaded while talking: "I know that you have a good relationship with Ah Zhen, but this is not the time to be reckless, if you still want to stay in the house, you have to take care of yourself and do things well, Ah Zhen's girl is heart is higher than the sky and life is thinner than paper!"

"Old woman, I also see that your girl is an honest person, so I told you this, you have to have a long memory!"

"Did you hear that, Ah Yun girl!" The gatekeeper said as she tapped her head!

Ah Yun was already stunned!

Ah Zhen was actually expelled from the house!

This happened in just a few moments.

Ah Yun was beaten and nodded distractedly, "Mother-in-law, I know, I came to the house to do things well, and I won't think about those unrealistic things!"

"It's good to know." The gatekeeper nodded with satisfaction, and continued: "You haven't seen the miserable appearance of Azhen's girl in the afternoon, oh, it's really a sin!"

She sighed as she spoke, "In addition to a few slaves and maids in our Yilan Courtyard in this mansion, where are you not men, we have just come in for less than two months, I used to think it was strange, but now it seems that it is prepared for that master An..."

"However, it's nothing, I think Master An is not bad, as long as you do things well, Absolutely face-wrenching in the future!

Ah Yun blinked and said, "I know, mother-in-law." It's so late, and I won't disturb your rest.

"Don't forget what your mother-in-law said." The gatekeeper did not forget to advise.

"Got it, mother-in-law, you have a good rest!" Ah Yun walked out as he spoke, looked back again, and then walked to his room!

Lying on the bed, Ah Yun sighed!

It's not that she feels sorry for Ah Zhen, it's just that when this kind of thing happens, it is inevitable to sigh!

Individuals have their own lives!

She understood this truth very early!

Ah Yun closed his eyes, ready to stop thinking about it, there is something to do tomorrow, I hope Ah Zhen can remember this lesson, and she will take this as a warning!

And An Mier, who finished dinner, didn't see Ah Zhen, and after a little inquiry, she knew what happened in the evening!

She only went through it in her head once and didn't pay attention to it again!

This kind of person is not worth wasting feelings!

Chapter 017: Go to the Wine Workshop

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

The next day, Shopkeeper Li rushed to the General's Mansion with Ah Cheng!

This is the first time that Shopkeeper Li has come here, and the shock in my heart is not a little bit!

After coming to Jizhou for some days, he also knows a little about Jizhou!

These people who live in the North District are all powerful families, and I don't know why the master suddenly lived here!

Walking into the General's Mansion, Shopkeeper Li lowered his head, and the person in front led the way and walked towards Yilan Courtyard!

Ah Cheng watched while walking, and hurriedly came over to report the news yesterday, and he didn't care about enjoying the scenery at all, and he was a little dazzled at the moment!

Shopkeeper Li glared at him and paid attention to the image!

Ah Cheng hurriedly retracted his gaze, not daring to look around!

"Shopkeeper Li, Master An is inside, let me go in and report!"

After Steward Zhu finished speaking, he knocked on the door and entered.

After a while, he walked out with a smile and said, "Shopkeeper Li, Master An is invited!"

Shopkeeper

Li nodded and said politely: "There is a housekeeper of Lao Zhu!"

"Where, where." Steward Zhu waved his hand, "It's all for the master!" Along

the way, the little guards greeted Steward Zhu when they saw him, so Shopkeeper Li also knew his surname!

As soon as he entered the courtyard, he noticed that something was strange!

He just entered the General's Mansion all the way, and he didn't look closely, but he always felt that it didn't feel right!

At this moment, when he saw Ah Yun walking out of the house, he instantly noticed it!

Except for the maid in front of him and the doorkeeper, he didn't seem to see a woman!

Weird!

Weird!

Shopkeeper Li walked into the study with Ah Cheng and saluted respectfully, "I've seen the master!"

When An Mi'er saw her acquaintance, she was quite touched in her heart, and got up and said, "No need to be polite!"

As soon as Shopkeeper

Li raised his head, he saw Chu Gongzi, his eyebrows were slight, and he muttered in his heart: Could it be that Chu Gongzi is the owner of this mansion, isn't that the general?!

No wonder Boss Zhang asked him not to have trouble with his master!

Chu Cangyan saw Shopkeeper Li and Ah Cheng, examined it, and found that there was no problem!

He got up and said to Mi'er: "Mi'er, you do things first, I won't bother!"

An Mi'er nodded and said, "I'll be fine right away, you can deal with your own affairs first, and I will come with you in the afternoon!"

Chu Cangyan smiled with satisfaction after hearing this, and then flicked his sleeves and left!

Shopkeeper Li felt his sharp gaze, didn't dare to say more, and waited until he was gone to breathe a sigh of relief!

Seeing him like this, An Mi'er changed the topic and said: "I've been in Jizhou for a few days, and I just recently found time to meet with you, is the store busy?"

Shopkeeper

Li smiled and said: "It's okay, Yipinxiang is about to open, there have been more things recently, and after a while, it should be better!"

"That might be a deal." Ah Cheng interjected, his voice was not lacking in joy, "Uncle, Master An, don't forget the grand occasion of Yipinxiang in Antong Town!" The

two of them thought of this, and Ammel proposed, "Prepare more men!"

Shopkeeper Li responded: "Don't worry, master, I will do these little things, I don't know how the two shops are looking?!"

Shopkeeper

Li looked at Master An curiously, there was no shortage of temptations!

After all, the master lives in the General's Mansion, and the problem of wanting to have two shops should be easily solved!

If you really take this path, the future is bright!

Ammel saw the glitter in his eyes and knew what he was thinking!

There's nothing that can't be said, maybe it was she who stained Ah Yan's light when outsiders opened it, but one day, she would shut up those people in a dignified manner!

"I've bought it, it's in the East End, you can go and see it another day."

Shopkeeper Li's eyes were happy, and the excitement in his heart couldn't be suppressed, the master was really powerful!

But in just a few days, he did what he hadn't done for more than a month!

You must know that even if the shop in Jizhou City has been handled, it will be sold to those who have a doorway, every time he heard about where there is a shop to buy, before he rushed over, he heard that the shop has been bought!

Back and forth a few times, this heart gradually became depressed!

Even now Yipinxiang still trusted the connections of the second son of the Liu family, and he took it at a high price!

"The master's ability is outstanding, and his subordinates admire him!" Shopkeeper Li's flattering words came out, and his eyes contained admiration.

"Wait a few more days, and when the vegetable and fruit hall officially moves over, it will be officially opened as soon as it tastes fragrant, and by the way, it will bring the popularity of the vegetable and fruit hall!" Anmier arranged in an orderly manner, and strived to make a few shops a hit!

"My subordinates know, but..."

An Mi'er glanced at him and said, "But it's okay to say!

Shopkeeper

Li frowned slightly, and his tone was worried: "Yipinxiang has just arrived, and there is no foundation, and it will definitely hinder the eyes of many people at that time, which has to be guarded against!"

Of course,

An Mier knew this problem, she smiled and said: "Don't worry, I will solve these problems, your task is to run Yipinxiang well and make it a well-known restaurant in Jizhou City!"

When Shopkeeper

Li heard this, he smiled and said, "Then your subordinates will rest assured!"

After speaking, Shopkeeper Li beckoned to Ah Cheng, took out the account book, presented it to An Mi'er and said, "Master, this is the account after the first fragrant year, take a look!" Amel

took it and sat behind her desk to check!

The speed is not fast or slow, but the shopkeeper Li has just finished drinking a bowl of tea when he sees the master close the account book.

He was a little surprised, and said in surprise: "Master, have you finished reading?"

An Mi'er nodded and sent the account book over again: "After reading it, I remember the accounts well, but it's a little cumbersome!"

Shopkeeper

Li was even more surprised, this account was already very clear, but the master still said that it was cumbersome?

"Master, what good idea do you have?!"

An Mi'er didn't say anything, but she already planned to teach the modern bookkeeping method in her heart, "I'll give it to you in a few days."

Shopkeeper

Li looked slightly excited, he smiled, and secretly gave the master a thumbs up in his heart!

After the shopkeeper Li left, Amel wrote down the modern Arabic numerals and other calculation methods one by one, including the commonly usedMultiplication formula!

When Chu Cangyan came in, he saw Mi'er writing seriously in the sun!

At this moment, Mi'er made him feel very dazzling!

He slowly walked up to Mi'er, stood beside her, watched her write a series of strange characters, and suddenly asked aloud, "What is this?!"

An Mi'er was too serious to notice that there was someone around her, and she was shocked at the moment, and when she saw that it was Ah Yan, she smiled lightly: "Guess what!" With

all that said, move on to the unfinished stuff in your hands!

After writing one piece of paper, I continued with another, and after a while, I wrote all the modern mathematical knowledge!

An Mier put down the brush, picked up the paper in her hand, and explained to Ah Yan one by one!

The more Chu Cangyan listened, the brighter his eyes became, and after listening to all the explanations, he did not hide his appreciation: "Mi'er, this method is really good, wait to teach Mo San and them another day!"

An Mi'er smiled and responded: "Okay, it just so happens that I also plan to let my subordinates learn, so let's just teach it together!"

After

lunch, the two came to the Skylark House together!

Liu Wenqing stood at the window on the second floor, seeing the familiar carriage getting closer and closer, and his heart was slightly excited!

But when he saw the person who came and the man, his heart slammed, it was really ghostly!

However, he didn't show this emotion on his face, but greeted him with a smile, "Mi'er, you're here!"

Ann Miel bowed slightly.

Liu Wenqing looked at Chu Cangyan again, and said suspiciously: "This is..."

Ammel introduced the two of them.

Liu Wenqing greeted: "Young Master Chu, it's the third time we meet, don't come unharmed!"

Chu Cangyan nodded expressionlessly, pretending to be a new acquaintance, "Young Master Liu, I've heard of it for a long time!" "In fact, I have already inquired about the news of others!

The two exchanged pleasantries for a while, looking at the atmosphere was good, but in fact, it was full of firelight and collided fiercely!

"Brother Liu, I don't know when I plan to go to the wine shop?!"

Ammel interrupted the strange atmosphere between the two and took the initiative to ask.

Liu Wenqing looked at her with a smile on his face, his eyebrows were clear, and he said softly: "Okay, I've been waiting for Mi'er for a long time, so let's go!" When it was time to get into the

carriage, An Mi'er and Chu Cangyan were about to walk to the carriage when Liu Wenqing suddenly spoke.

"Mi'er, can Brother Liu invite you to share a carriage and just tell you about the winery!"

When Chu Cangyan heard this, his face instantly darkened, this person didn't exist when he didn't exist?!

An Mi'er hurriedly grabbed him and gave him a slightly calm look, and Chu Cangyan calmed down slightly!

What if you have a heart, Mi'er is always on his side!

Chu Cangyan thought arrogantly!

An Mi'er looked indifferent, shook her head at Liu Wenqing and said, "No, the matter of the wine shop is not in a hurry, let's just hurry over!" With that, the man went to the carriage!

Before Chu Cangyan stepped up, he glanced at Liu Wenqing, his inky black pupils exuded a cold coercion, and he did not hide his murderous aura!

He will not let go of anyone who covets honey in everything!

If it weren't for Mi'er's cooperation with this man, he would never exist in this world!

Liu Wenqing looked at the two of them who were so cold, sighed slightly, and there was an indescribable loss in his eyes!

Without saving anything, he got straight into the carriage!

Two carriages headed towards the location of the winery!

Liu Shun drove the car, but he was very worried!

The second son must have an idea about Miss An, but the man next to Miss An is definitely not simple!

Is he helping the second son or blocking the second son?!

Do you want to tell the old lady about it, the second son is so old, it's time to marry a wife!

Liu Shun thought messily in his heart.

After a while, a few people arrived at the winery!

The carriage stopped, An Mi'er and Chu Cangyan came out, and Liu Wenqing was already waiting aside.

Seeing Mi'er, he smiled and said, "Let's go, I'll take you in and have a look!"

An Mi'er nodded and followed him inside, with Chu Cangyan by Mi'er's side.

Before entering the gate, Liu Wenqing stopped and turned around, "Young Master Chu is also going in?!"

Chu Cangyan's voice was low, "I'll accompany Mi'er!" "The implication has nothing to do with you!

Liu Wenqing originally wanted to say that outsiders were forbidden to enter the winery, after all, it was a secret!

And he finally met Mi'er, so he naturally wanted to be alone.

But Mi'er didn't stop it at all, and didn't say a word, which made his heart stop wanting to stop!

Chu Cangyan looked at him sulkingly, and tightly suppressed the smile in his eyes!

It wasn't until An Mi'er pinched him hard and glanced at him like a warning that Chu Cangyan couldn't stop!

However, if you can make your rival suffer, Chu Cangyan is secretly refreshed, and if you dare to pay attention to Mi'er, you will definitely not be able to eat and walk around!

A few people walked into the winery, and the winery manager knew that someone from the master's house was coming today, and he had been waiting outside the door for a long time.

He hurried to catch up. Said respectfully: "Liu Gongzi." After speaking, he looked at the two people behind him, slightly puzzled.

Liu Wenqing explained: "This is Boss An, and he is also the owner behind the winery. As for Chu Cangyan, he didn't say a word!

The steward of the wine shop was shocked, and hurriedly stepped forward to salute, "Boss An, the steward of the wine shop, you can call me the cow steward."

An Mi'er bowed her head and said, "Steward Niu, lead the way ahead!"

"Two masters, please inside!" The cow steward is on the side of the body and makes a posture to please!

Although I don't know what the identity of the other son is, it is not low.

"Boss An, Liu Gongzi, this is the place where the workers wash the fruit, the area is relatively large, and it is divided into several places, after all, there are many kinds of fruit wine."

Steward Niu introduced while walking, Liu Wenqing interjected from time to time, not giving Chu Cangyan a chance to speak!

Chu Cangyan didn't mind at all, he wasn't curious about this place, but Mi'er was able to make fruit wine, which really surprised him!

He didn't know what else Mi'er wouldn't do.

The longer the two get along, the more he feels that Mi'er is a bottomless pit, and every time he thinks this is the limit, but the result is surprising!

Mo San followed behind, also very shocked!

He still felt strange when he went out with the princess and princess today, and he was even more puzzled when he arrived at the wine shop!

But after listening to the introduction of the cow steward, he understood what was going on!

Who is the princess, this fruit wine industry is controlled by several major families in Tianjing, and now the princess has come in, I don't know if it's good or bad!

But now that the prince has supported it, the princess's industry will definitely be thriving!

The winery is large and divided into several large areas, each of which is very neat and clean.

An Mier was very satisfied with it, the cow steward was indeed a talent.

Although it is a sake brewery, there is no retail sales here, only making wine, and then selling it to regular merchants!

And what kind of wine is made, no one knows except the workers!

"Staffed full?" Amel asked.

The cow steward wiped the hot sweat from his forehead, and all the way along, he struggled to speak, and his heart was still very worried.

Hearing the question, he said: "Boss An, it's almost full, just waiting for the start of work!"

An Mi'er hummed, and Steward Niu thought of something and looked at Liu Wenqing.

Liu Wenqing gently raised his throat and said, "After walking all the way, are you tired, do you want to go to the study to rest?!"

He looked at Ammel softly, and his words were extremely measured, neither too close nor too detached.

An Mi'er knew that there was something to talk about, so she nodded and answered, and a few people walked to the study!

In the backyard study, Liu Wenqing took out a wooden box from the cabinet on the side, put it in front of the table, and said, "You should need these!" Amel opened the box, and inside was the deed of sale of all the

workers.

She took a cursory look, covered the box, and thanked her: "Trouble Brother Liu!"

Liu Wenqing shook his head, "These little things are what I should do, you must know that I have taken a big advantage by cooperating with you!"

He looked at the woman in front of him gently, indifferently and quietly, calm and natural, with an attractive posture with a smile and a smile, and the casual style made people fascinated.

Chu Cangyan looked at it with a sharp knife eye, Liu Wenqing moved his head, he was rude just now!

------ off topic------

The computer is broken and almost broken! Afraid!

Chapter 018: Sun Zhirui

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

The bright atmosphere in the room instantly dropped a temperature, and An Mi'er felt it and said goodbye: "Brother Liu, the wine shop has been visited today, and when it is decided when it will open, I will send someone to Brother Liu."

Liu Wenqing coughed lightly twice, and hurriedly got up and said, "Don't be in a hurry, not in a hurry!"

An Mi'er smiled, "Then don't bother Brother Liu, Ah Yan and I will go back first!"

Chu Cangyan smiled when he heard this, his eyes were victorious, and he was about to leave with Mi'er, when suddenly he stopped and said, "If Liu Gongzi has extra time, he should care more about his family, don't covet things that don't belong to you!" "There are still people!

According to him, the old lady of the Liu family has been getting worse and worse recently!

After speaking, Chu Cangyan half-hugged Mi'er and walked outside, but An Mi'er didn't say a word.

She is not a fool, Brother Liu has indeed been a little weird in the past two days, and it is better to distance herself in the future!

Liu Wenqing looked at the two who didn't look back, and was slightly depressed!

But what does Chu Gongzi mean by that?!

What happened to his family?

Even if something happens, he doesn't want to pay too much attention to it, except for his grandfather, the life or death of the rest of the family has nothing to do with him!

Liu Wenqing knew that he had behaved a little too much today, but when he saw Mi'er getting along with other men, he felt uncomfortable!

Today's move is really a bit unacceptable, I just hope Mi'er doesn't mind, even if he knows that he is very small, he still wants to try!

Thinking like this, the mood that was still low just now suddenly brightened, and he secretly cheered in his heart, and he must not give up!

He can have today's status, all of which are spelled out.

Blindly withdrawing is not his code of conduct!

Out of the study, Steward Niu stepped forward, half-arched, and said, "Son, there are other things to explain to your subordinates."

Liu Wenqing put his hands behind his back, his body was tall and long, he was in a blue robe, and he was wearing a white and blue jade pendant around his waist, fresh and handsome, and his appearance was extraordinary.

"It's okay, I'm paying attention to the winery these days, and it will open soon, so I can't afford to be negligent."

Liu Wen's clear voice explained the things one by one, and the cow steward responded obediently.

Opening a winery is a big deal, and the steward must naturally choose well!

Steward Niu is an old man who has been following Liu Wenqing, and he naturally does his best to his son!

But what he didn't expect was that the real owner of the winery was a woman!

According to his observation, his son-in-law has a deep affection for Boss An, but look at Boss An...

It doesn't seem to mean that.

The cow steward sighed, his son-in-law's emotional road is not easy to walk!

In the evening, Liu Wenqing returned to Liu's mansion.

He went to visit his grandfather first, which was a necessary itinerary every time he returned home.

Seeing the hurried maid outside the yard, he felt bad in his heart.

At this time, the old housekeeper saw his figure and hurriedly ran forward, "Second son, hurry up and go with the old slave, the old man suddenly fell ill, and now the situation is very bad!"

Liu Wenqing's face couldn't hide his urgency: "Grandpa Xuan, what's wrong with my grandfather." The

two talked as they walked, and when they arrived at the gate of the courtyard, Liu Wenqing hurriedly walked in.

Seeing the person standing at the door, he paused slightly, and then walked inside.

"Stop!" Master Liu said sharply, "I came back so late, where did you go."

Liu Wenqing ignored it, he just wanted to see his grandfather at the moment and ensure safety!

Seeing his disdainful attitude, Master Liu gasped for breath, pointed at him and scolded: "Rebel!

Liu Wenqing's figure froze, looked back at him, and said coldly: "Grandpa is seriously ill, I don't want to quarrel with you, I hope you don't disturb grandpa's rest!" With that

, he walked in!

Old Man Liu was so angry that he was about to be stopped by someone, but the old housekeeper stepped forward and said, "Master, the second son was called in by the old lady, don't be angry!" The tone was light and light, and Master Liu had a feeling of being looked down upon!

It's the other way around!

Doesn't his father let him in, but calls a concubine over, and that doesn't make him look ugly!

"Humph!" He snorted heavily and said to the old housekeeper: "I still have something, my father's condition has stabilized, send someone to inform me!" After saying that, he shook his face and left.

Mrs. Liu and Liu Wende glanced at each other, and the former gave the latter a slightly calm look.

She stepped forward slightly, and said arrogantly: "Old housekeeper, I'll go to see the master, I'll trouble you here." The

old butler looked at her distant back, and his demeanor was calm, without the slightest embarrassment of being humiliated.

"Young Master, you..." the old housekeeper looked at Liu Wende and asked.

Liu Wende felt embarrassed that he was not taken seriously, and he said indignantly: "I'm here waiting for grandpa to wake up!" After saying that, he went to the outer room and sat down to wait for news.

The old housekeeper felt a little comforted in his heart, at least the eldest young master still attached importance to the old lady.

In fact, how did he know that this was just the result of a discussion between Mrs. Liu and Liu Wende, no matter what, he couldn't let Liu Wenqing's concubine take advantage!

When Liu Wenqing walked into the room, he saw his grandfather, who had always loved him, lying on the bed with his eyes closed, breathing weakly.

His heart slammed and he asked the doctor next to him, "Doctor, how is my grandfather?" The doctor sighed: "The

old lady is usually cautious, and he should cultivate more, and there is no major matter in his body, but he is old, and it is inevitable that something will go wrong!"

Liu Wenqing breathed a sigh of relief, looked at the old man with white hair and beard, and clenched his hands tightly.

It's that he is too lax, thinking that his grandfather is still as strong as before, but he knows that this is all an appearance.

Thinking of that Chu Gongzi's words, did he know something.

Who the hell is he?!

Looks like it's going to be checked!

The doors and windows of the house were closed, and there was a kind of occlusion that did not see sunlight all year round, so he quickly opened the windows slightly, revealing small cracks to allow air circulation and let grandpa breathe fresh air.

After the doctor left, Liu Wenqing sat on the dark green embroidery pier in front of the bed, looking at his grandfather with concern.

Old lady Liu seemed to sense that his grandson was back, and he slowly opened his blurred eyes.

"Grandpa, you're awake!" Liu Wenqing said happily, leaning forward and carefully observing his grandfather's complexion.

Folds.Although the old face was still a little weak, it was more energetic than before.

Old lady Liu nodded weakly, Liu Wenqing hurriedly asked the maid to bring the medicine in, and said, "Grandpa, I'll feed you the medicine, and rest after drinking the medicine." As he spoke, he

picked up the decoction handed over by the maid and fed it into Mrs. Liu's mouth one by one.

"Grandpa, you're awake."

Liu Wende ran in from outside the door, looking hurried, worried, and didn't know if it was true or not.

He walked to the bed, and Mrs. Liu glanced at it, then stopped talking more, and only drank the medicine one by one.

Liu Wenqing also ignored it.

Liu Wende hated to death in his heart, but his face was still full of joy, and he said to himself: "Grandpa, it's good that you woke up, when I learned that you fainted, my father and mother and I were worried about death, and we waited outside for a long time, and I didn't know where the second brother went, and I came back after dark."

This is quite meaningful, not only talking about the filial piety of his family of three, but also belittling Liu Wenqing without a trace.

If it is an ordinary old man, he will definitely be disgusted!

But Mrs. Liu grew up with Liu Wenqing, so she naturally knows what kind of character her grandson has.

Therefore, he did not pay any attention to these words.

Seeing that it had no effect, Liu Wende coughed twice in embarrassment, and did not say to leave, just stood aside, as if this could express his filial piety.

After drinking the medicine, Liu Wenqing put the bowl and spoon aside, took hot water to clean his grandfather's face, and covered the quilt, "Grandpa, you rest tonight, and I will accompany you to go shopping tomorrow, I have been stuffy at home, which is not good for my body."

After hearing this, Mrs.

Liu smiled happily, nodded again and again, and then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

When he heard his even breathing, Liu Wenqing left with confidence.

He got up and looked at the eldest brother beside him, raised his head and raised it outward, and the two walked out together.

As soon as he walked out of the bedroom door, Liu Wende became angry, "Where have you been recently, do you know that my father and I have something to look for you."

Of course, Liu Wenqing knew what was going on, and he deliberately closed the two of them.

In short, the fruit wine business will never be let out.

"Big brother, it's getting late, and I have to accompany my grandfather tomorrow, so I'll leave first."

When Liu Wende heard this answer, his face was extremely ugly, "This is not an excuse, my father has something to do with you, don't forget to accompany my grandfather tomorrow, don't let my father wait for a long time."

After speaking, he crossed Liu Wenqing and walked towards his courtyard!

Liu Wenqing glanced at him casually, and the words just now went in and out of the left ear and the right ear, leaving no trace!

The next day, the sky was clear, and Liu Wenqing accompanied Mrs. Liu out to meet friends.

Mrs. Liu is seventy years old this year, but there is no major problem with her body, and she looks quite healthy.

I used to think too much, and I had a small problem with the backlog of my body for half my life, so I fainted.

After a night's sleep, he was much better.

Liu Wenqing saw that his grandfather was in good spirits, so he was relieved to take him out.

On the way to Sun's house, Mrs. Liu kept thinking to her grandson: "Qing'er, you are eighteen years old this year, do you have a favorite girl, you must know that your eldest brother has already become a father at this age."

Liu Wenqing's head hurt a little, and he thought that he would be able to avoid this problem if he came out, but who knows...

Seeing that he didn't speak, Old Lady Liu continued: "That little girl in Zhangfu is not bad, and you also grew up together..."

Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted: "Grandpa!

"What's the matter, you don't plan to get married?!" Old lady Liu glared angrily and coughed twice in anger.

Liu Wenqing hurriedly patted him on the shoulder, poured tea and handed it to him: "Grandpa, drink tea to moisten your throat."

Old lady

Liu took the teacup and snorted coldly, looking at him without saying a word, making people have nothing to hide.

Liu Wenqing shook his head and sighed, unconsciously remembering Mi'er, that woman...

Does he have a chance?

Old lady Liu has lived a lifetime, and he can't see what he is thinking.

Surprise asked: "Qing'er, you have a favorite woman, which girl is it, when will grandpa go to propose marriage to you?!"

Liu Wenqing smiled reluctantly, and before he could speak, Old Lady

Liu said: "Why, there are still people who look down on my Liu family's grandson?!" It's

not that Mrs. Liu is arrogant, in his opinion, although his grandson is a concubine, he is the best, and he is clean, which woman in Jizhou City is not moved.

Liu Wenqing: "Grandpa, you don't have to worry too much, don't forget what the doctor said, I am free to consider this matter."

Old lady

Liu looked at him with a solemn face, thinking that his grandson was shy and didn't want to mention it, so he smiled and said, "I know, I know."

It seems that he can prepare a gift for his granddaughter-in-law as soon as possible.

I really don't know when I will be able to have a great-grandson to hug, so that he will close his eyes immediately, and he will die without regrets.

When I arrived at Sun's house, Mrs. Sun was already waiting outside the door.

Seeing the familiar carriage, he smiled and said, "You are here."

Old lady

Liu snorted in her nostrils, "Why, haven't you missed me for so long?!"

Mrs.

Sun and Mrs. Liu have been friends for half a lifetime, and it is common to talk and laugh.

In the garden, thousands of purples and thousands of reds, flowers bloom and compete for beauty, thinking of the nose.

The two old men sat on a stone table and stone bench, covered with thick and soft cushions, and a few plates of snacks and a game of chess were placed on the table.

"I heard that you old guy fainted yesterday, and his body is not working!" Old Lady Sun sneered.

Old lady Liu stroked her beard and snorted coldly: "Don't worry, my body is definitely stronger than yours!"

Old lady

Sun smiled and didn't speak, glanced at Liu Wenqing behind him, and said, "It just so happens that my granddaughter didn't go out to meet friends today, Qing boy must be bored here, I'll let the girl accompany you to go shopping." After that

, he asked someone to call the eldest lady.

Liu Wenqing didn't have time to refuse, and Mrs. Liu wished that his grandson would have more contact with women, how could he stop it.

After a while, Sun Zhirui, the eldest lady of the Sun family, came over.

Seeing that Liu Wenqing was also here, the corners of Le's mouth suddenly opened an arc.

When Mrs. Sun saw this picture, she smiled and said, "Okay, okay, you two juniors just go out for a walk, you don't have to accompany us here to be a bad old man."

Liu Wenqing couldn't refuse, so he had to accompany Sun Zhirui to visit the garden.

After a while, the two old men fell silent, except for a small servant in the distance.

"I said, old fellow, what do you think of my granddaughter?" Old lady Sun said tentatively.

Mrs. Liu didn't know what he meant, and asked him to say that he was also very optimistic about the Sun family's girl, but everything had to follow Qing'er's thoughts.

"Yes, talented, lively and cute, the poor old man doesn't have a granddaughter by his side, or you are blessed." Old lady Liu avoided the important and said lightly, but she said her love.

"That's it!" Old lady Sun didn't ask much, just know what this old guy meant, and he will consider the rest for his granddaughter.

In another garden, Sun Zhirui's youngest daughter followed Liu Wenqing shyly, although the two did not speak, but this quiet and warm atmosphere even Die'er couldn't bear to destroy.

"Brother Qing, it's Grandpa Liu's birthday soon, can you accompany me to buy gifts tomorrow?"

Sun Zhirui's face was delicately red, she mustered up her courage, and looked at Liu Wenqing with moist eyes.

Liu Wenqing was silent, and just when Sun Zhirui gave up, he heard a voice: "Okay!"

Sun Zhirui's heart suddenly bloomed, it's really good, tomorrow she is going to be alone with Brother Qing for a day, and she can't help but smile when she thinks about it.

Liu Wenqing stood in front and didn't pay attention to her appearance, otherwise he would never agree to come down.

Since he had no intention, he would not show mercy.

Early the next morning, Sun Zhirui couldn't wait to get up and wash.

"Miss, what dress are you going to wear?!" Biru looked at Miss's tangled appearance and couldn't help asking.

Sun Zhirui likes pink, but today she wants to wear clothes of other colors, and she is very entangled when she looks at the gorgeous clothes in a cupboard.

"Why is my Rui'er so entangled today!"

A soft, teasing voice came from behind.

Sun Zhirui looked back, pursed her lips shyly, and said coquettishly: "Mother!

Biru saluted respectfully and said, "Madam!

Mrs.

Sun smiled softly, walked over, and quipped: "Why is Rui'er so happy, say it and let my mother hear it!"

Sun Zhirui stomped her feet and shook her mother's arm: "My mother will make fun of me, obviously I said it yesterday."

Mrs.

Sun patted her daughter's arm, glanced at the scene in the room, and understood, "Which dress does Rui'er want to wear?"

Seeing that her mother was no longer joking, Sun Zhirui also put on a correct attitude, and shook her head: "Rui'er doesn't want to wear pink clothes today, and my brother said that I have no new ideas."

That's why she wanted to change it, so that maybe Brother Qing could notice her.

Mrs. Sun thought of her unrestrained son, who was away from home all day long, and did not know where to go.

pursed his lips and said, "Your brother's vision is not good, don't listen to him."

Sun Zhirui was very obedient and responded: "Then what does my mother say I look good at?"

Mrs.

Sun looked at the clothes in the cupboard and asked Biru to take out the tender green waist fringed skirt, "Just wear this."

Sun Zhirui took the clothes and went to change behind the screen.

Then walk out.

Mrs. Sun looked like a different person's daughter, and smiled with satisfaction, "Rui'er usually dresses too softly, but today it makes my mother's eyes light up, and it will definitely make Qing..."

"Mother!" Sun Zhirui hurriedly stepped forward to cover her mother's mouth, her cheeks flushed, embarrassed.

Mrs. Sun smiled lightly and took her daughter's hand: "Okay, okay, mother won't say anything, hurry up and let Biru dress you."

"Hmm." Sun Zhirui nodded and looked at herself in the bronze mirror expectantly.

Mrs. Sun sighed with relief, her daughter has grown up and knows that she likes people to come.

But thinking of that person's identity, she disagreed!

But when I thought of my daughter again, I still compromised, anyway, Qing'er also grew up with her, and her character is not bad!

Chapter 019: First Meeting

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

Sun Zhirui went out of Sun's mansion accompanied by her mother, and the two carriages stopped at the door in a low-key manner.

Mrs. Sun looked at her daughter and said with a smile, "It's fun."

Liu Wenqing also stepped forward to greet him at this time and said, "Aunt Sun."

Mrs.

Sun replied, "Alas! I'll ask you to take good care of Rui'er today.

Liu Wenqing said humbly: "Aunt is polite, Miss Sun grew up with me, I have always regarded her as a sister, how can I not be unsatisfied."

Liu Wenqing's eyes were clear, he spoke honestly, and his attitude was serious.

Sun Zhirui's face changed after hearing this, and Mrs. Sun hurriedly looked at her daughter, patted her back from behind, and then looked back at Liu Wenqing.

The tone was not very good, but he didn't show too much, just said, "Rui'er will ask you today."

Liu Wenqing smiled in response, he just said that sentence on purpose.

He could probably feel Sun Zhirui's meaning, but he didn't want to delay the other party, so he could only reveal his meaning euphemistically.

The two families are world friends, and he doesn't want to destroy this relationship.

Sun Zhirui got into the carriage with Biru's support and sat sullenly inside.

She lifted the curtain, glanced behind her, put down the curtain again, looked at Biru, and said worriedly: "Biru, what do you mean by brother?!"

Biru hurriedly comforted: "Miss, Liu Gongzi should mean that he will take good care of you."

"But..."Sun Zhirui said tangled.

Mrs. Sun's voice suddenly came from outside the carriage, she opened the car door, and said, "Rui'er, have fun, come back and discuss with your mother about something."

Sun Zhirui nodded obediently, "Got it, mother."

Mrs.

Sun smiled a little reassuringly, and warned Biru: "Take care of Miss."

Biru said respectfully: "The slave knows, please rest assured."

Only then did Mrs.

Sun leave with peace of mind.

The two carriages headed towards the downtown area.

Although Sun Zhirui was a little irritable in her heart, she was quickly attracted by the scene on the street.

Anyway, today is to choose a birthday gift for Grandpa Liu, and she doesn't want to think about these troubles.

"Biru, you go down and tell Brother Qing that I want to go down for a walk." Sun Zhirui instructed Biru,

Biru should get down, get out of the carriage and go to the back to pass the word, and after a while, Liu Wenqing came to the front and said gently: "Miss Sun,

come down."

Sun Zhirui was depressed when she heard such a polite title, she walked up to Brother Qing and said, "Brother Qing, can you change your name, we have known each other for more than ten years,

and you still call Miss Sun and Miss

Sun."

Liu Wenqing smiled and didn't answer, but then he changed his name according to his words.

Sun Zhirui heard the word Zhirui from Brother Qing's mouth, her voice was light and ethereal, but she felt very pleasant, she never thought that these two words would have such a good day.

Sun Zhirui walked beside Liu Wenqing, looking up from time to time to peek.

That's nice!

She tried her best to suppress the joy in her heart, and today she must leave a good impression on Brother Qing and make the two more familiar.

Liu Wenqing was very sensitive, and of course he noticed her gaze.

He was slightly embarrassed, anyone who was stared at by a petite and cute woman in broad daylight would not be calm!

......

At this time, An Mier came to Yipinxiang today to handle bookkeeping matters.

Shopkeeper Li listened and watched, the light in his eyes expanded, and he praised: "Wonderful, worthy of being Master An!"

Amel smiled and didn't speak.

After he finished reading, An Mi'er spoke: "When everyone is gathered in the afternoon, I will hand over this set of accounting methods to everyone."

Shopkeeper

Li responded, a beard appeared slightly on the corner of his lips, and his smile trembled.

After sorting it out, Ammel is ready to go shopping.

Today, she deliberately supported Ah Yan, after all, it is also necessary to explain how to buy so many things and disappear out of thin air.

Although I didn't care about it before, I couldn't help but take it to heart when I had more times.

Today, only Dark May Day people followed, and since that day, Dark Five has become An Mier's follower.

The other secret guards had different attitudes, only the dark two lamented again and again, saying that it was a pity, a pity!

Chu Cangyan also told the dark five that there is no need to report everything in the future, unless it is allowed by the princess.

Dark five mouthfuls should be lowered!

Among those secret guards, everyone felt that there was no future for following the princess.

But he felt that it was the opposite!

From the first time he met the princess, he felt that the princess was not simple, and the princess was such a precious princess, he was very happy to follow the princess.

"Princess, are we going to the streets?!" Dark Five asked suspiciously, not to blame him for being strange, but not long after coming to Jizhou, the princess had already bought a lot of things.

An Mi'er nodded, no suspicion is used, no suspicion is used, now that Dark Five is by her side, she will treat it well.

"Go out on the street and buy some more things."

Dark Five followed behind alone, acting as a guard.

The prince is not around, he needs to be more cautious, Jizhou is not more dangerous than Antong Town, here.

An Mi'er took him to the bookstore, and Dark Five was slightly surprised.

There are not many people in the bookstore, the area is medium, and there are many types of books.

No one was around to urge, and Anmi'er picked it very smoothly.

Dark Five saw the princess take out one book after another, and after a while, it was stacked one foot high.

He opened his mouth and muttered, "Princess, these are..."

"Hmm."

Amel replied, then picked up the book.

Books have a higher value in the system, but from Amier's observation, it seems that books about eating, drinking, and having fun are more valuable.

Of course, ancient books are more valuable!

Since it is a life occupation system, all kinds of books related to life must be more valuable than others.

The shopkeeper of the bookstore was shocked to see that the guests who had just come in had selected a lot of books in the blink of an eye.

This can't be a young lady from any family, come here for fun, right?!

The shopkeeper of the bookstore was a book lover, and after thinking about it for a while, he stepped forward and said, "This young lady, are you going to buy all these books?"

An Mier turned around and saw that it was the middle-aged shopkeeper of the bookstore, with an elegant temperament all over his body, and he looked like a reader.

She nodded and said, "Yes." The

shopkeeper of the bookstore looked at the books with cherished eyes, sighed slightly, and said: "I think Miss is also a kind-hearted person, and I hope Miss can cherish these books."

With that, he went back to where he was.

He is both a scholar and a businessman, and he has said everything that should be said, as long as he has a clear conscience!

Amel heard his voice, and didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

In ancient times, there were not many books on life, and seventy or eighty percent of them were about scientific research.

With the help of Dark Five, the two of them chose for more than an hour to collect all the books in this area of the bookstore.

Dark Wu couldn't hold back the curiosity in his heart for a long time, and asked in a low voice, "Princess, what is the use of you buying these books?!"

An Mi'er raised her eyebrows and said mysteriously: "The beauty of freedom!"

After saying that, he asked Dark Five to go to the checkout, and then find someone to carry the book to the carriage.

When the carriage was far away, the shopkeeper of the study shook his head and sighed, I don't know whether to be happy or sorry!

Dark Five looked at the small mountain of books in the carriage, crying and laughing, "Princess, shall we go back or..."

An Mi'er looked ahead and said, "Go on!"

Then there was a very strange scene on the street.

A tall and handsome man led the carriage and followed behind the young girl.

People on the street looked over curiously.

Dark Five heard the chatter in the crowd from time to time, and looked at the calm princess in front of him, and instantly calmed down!

He squinted at the people, look, look!

The princess is not afraid, can I still be cowardly?!

Dark Five snorted twice and walked behind as usual.

Suddenly, a male voice came from behind, gentle and surprised, "Mi'er." Dark

Five immediately sounded the alarm!

Who is it?!

Dare to call the princess by her name!

He immediately looked back and saw a thin, handsome man with a gentle and elegant temperament walking forward.

An Mi'er also saw him, and said in a faint voice: "Brother Liu."

Dark Five shouted in his heart: Lord Wang, come quickly!

Your subordinates may not be able to stand it!

Liu Wenqing just screamed tentatively, but he didn't expect to meet the woman he missed.

Sun Zhirui saw Brother Qing, who had just been invited, suddenly smiled, and she sighed in her heart and followed his gaze!

A woman her age!

Who's this?!

She has never seen it, when did Brother Qing meet?!

Why is there such a big difference in the expressions before and after!

She settled down and followed.

Liu Wenqing came to An Mi'er and said happily: "Mi'er, I didn't expect to see you here."

An Mi'er looked at the woman beside him and asked, "This is..."

As soon as Sun Zhirui wanted to speak, she heard Brother Qing's hurried voice coming: "This is Sister Zhirui, the eldest lady of the Sun family."

When Sun Zhirui heard this, she was a little unwilling, but she didn't refute it.

Liu Wenqing introduced An Mi'er again, looked at Sun Zhirui beside him and said, "Sister Zhirui, this is Miss An Mi'er."

An Mi'er greeted: "Miss Sun."

Sun Zhirui smiled back, but the smile didn't reach the bottom of her eyes, "Miss An."

Sun Zhirui, with a woman's super sixth sense, is sure that the girl An in front of her is not simple.

She doesn't like her, but Brother Qing seems to have a good relationship with her.

Sun Zhirui was a little depressed in her heart, how good it would be if she was Miss An, so that she would have more opportunities to get along with Brother Qing!

Liu Wenqing saw the carriage behind him and asked, "Mi'er, where are you going, why don't you take the carriage?!"

An Mier replied: "It's just a casual turn, and it's inconvenient to take the carriage."

She still has business, she doesn't want to delay too much, and is about to say goodbye.

Liu Wenqing said suddenly: "Mi'er, my grandfather is about to be seventy-five years old, Sister Zhirui and I came to choose gifts today, I don't know if you have time and can come to my grandfather's birthday banquet."

Sun Zhirui was taken aback, this is Grandpa Liu's birthday banquet, and the entire Jizhou City magnates will participate in it.

What is the identity of Miss Ann?!

She had never heard of this person in Jizhou!

An Mier was just about to refuse, but suddenly remembered the three shops, and an idea popped into her mind.

"What time?!" she asked.

Liu Wenqing knew that there was a play as soon as he heard it, and he smiled and said: "Less than a month, March 15." There

is still a month to go before grandpa's birthday, and if Mi'er agrees to come, then the two of them will have more time to spend together this month.

After listening to this, Ammy went through the plan for this month in her mind, and there was no conflict.

She agreed: "Okay, I will go to visit Mrs. Liu when the time comes."

The joy in Liu Wenqing's heart was almost unbearable, and the dark five on the side sighed in his heart!

I don't know how the prince will punish him when he goes back!

I hope the princess can appease the princess!

Sun Zhirui suddenly interjected and said softly: "This is not the place to talk, the Rejuvenation Building is in front, and it is also lunchtime, why don't we go over."

When Liu Wenqing heard her proposal, he glanced at her appreciatively, and then looked at An Mi'er with anticipation.

An Mier thought about it and agreed, just in time to ask about the birthday banquet!

The corners of her lips hooked, and she said casually: "Okay, then disturb Brother Liu and Miss Sun."

When she spoke,

her eyes looked in the direction of the Rejuvenation Building, and when she turned, the white silver-edged lotus-patterned waist skirt was slowly blown by the breeze, and the three thousand green silks fluttered behind her, faintly hearing the fragrance of hair.

The long black hair slid between the snow-white skin, and the thin white and tall swan-like neck was faintly visible, and the hair was coiled into a bun, and the jade hairpin was loosely hairpinned, and then a branch of gold was inserted, and the long beads trembled and hung down, swaying between the temples.

Looking from the direction of Sun Zhirui and Liu Wenqing, what I saw was her diagonal body.

The corners of the eyes are slightly tilted upward, the posture is thousands, the skin is as white and greasy as fat without applying powder, the lips are pursed, the beauty is like a danguo, and a smile is carried with ten thousand styles.

Sun Zhirui was stunned!

She had never seen such a beautiful woman!

No wonder Brother Qing looks at her differently!

Even as a woman, she will be faintly envious and jealous!

The dark five eyes were like swords, staring at Liu Wenqing tightly, this guy must be coveting the princess!

He had to keep an eye on it!

The princess belongs to the prince, how can other ordinary people touch it!

Liu Wenqing noticed the strong gaze behind him, looked over, and found that it was a guard, but it was not simple!

His eyes twinked, it was sent by the man!

The corners of his mouth curled slightly, and he said to Sun Zhirui beside him: "Sister Zhirui, let's accompany you to dinner first."

Sun Zhirui happily responded, "Okay! After that, he looked at Miss An, and said in an admiring tone: "Miss An, come with us."

Ammel noticed the change in her attitude, and for some reason, she was just a little girl.

She chuckled, "Let's go."

Sun Zhirui wanted to ask her for advice, but she held back her thoughts in time.

There is a specific private room reserved for the Liu family in the rejuvenation building, and Liu Wenqing saw that no one used it, so he asked for it.

A few people sat down in the private room, and An Mi'er wanted to ask Dark Five to eat.

But Dark Five never agreed, only saying that he was not hungry.

Helpless, she had no choice but to give up.

She also knows what Dark Five has in mind, and the people around Ah Yan really think too much!

But at the same time, there is also a sweetness brewing in my heart.

Liu Wenqing saw her inadvertent real smile, and he was also happy.

Anyway, now Mi'er is eating with him.

The meal was served, and several people stopped talking.

Sun Zhirui was well educated, but she couldn't bear it anymore and spoke.

"Sister An, can I call you that?"

Sun Zhirui's cute little face was smiling, and her eyes were blinking, which was cute.

An Mi'er's expression was indifferent, and she replied, "Yes." The

two are just strangers who meet for the first time, and they have no feelings to talk about, but they also have no intention of making enemies.

Amel has always been cold and indifferent to strangers.

So sometimes it feels hard to get along with.

But once you get acquainted with her, you will know that she is a person who is cold on the outside and hot on the inside.

Chapter 020: Work Together Again!

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

Sun Zhirui was snubbed and depressed, and after a while, she smiled again.

"Sister An, are you from Jizhou City, how did you meet Brother Qing?"

An Mi'er looked at her with a smile like a flower, but her eyes were probing, her pupils flashed, and she replied, "No." "I didn't say anything more about that.

Sun Zhirui didn't give up, and she wanted to ask again, but Liu Wenqing glared at her.

Sun Zhirui pursed her lips, and the movement of picking vegetables slowed down.

There was silence in the room, and after a while, Amel put down the dishes and chopsticks.

Liu Wenqing saw that she hadn't moved much food, and said, "Mi'er, are you full?"

"Hmm." The food was not to the taste and could not be eaten.

Liu Wenqing also stopped moving, Sun Zhirui was not good at moving alone, and sat silently on the side.

Seeing that the two of them had eaten well, An Mi'er asked, "Brother Liu, how are the preparations for Old Lady Liu's birthday banquet?"

Liu Wenqing didn't expect her to care about this matter, but she still explained: "It's almost, the invitations have been sent out, and it can be held normally when the time comes."

Sun Zhirui saw that her brother was talking to a woman about Liufu's family affairs, and she didn't feel good in her heart, so she interrupted: "Sister An, why don't you go to the birthday banquet with me when you fall, it will definitely be inconvenient for Brother Qing to go shopping, I can accompany you to go shopping."

Sun Zhirui also has selfish intentions in saying this, which can not only swear sovereignty but also reduce the relationship between the two.

An Mi'er chuckled, shook her head and refused: "No need, I will definitely be very busy that day, so I won't bother Miss Sun."

"Busy?!" Sun Zhirui was puzzled.

"Hmm." An Mi'er looked at Liu Wenqing on the side, and slowly tapped her fingers on the table: "Brother Liu, I don't know if you are interested in working together again?!"

When Liu Wenqing heard this, he was immediately happy.

He looked at her curiously: "How to cooperate?"

An Mier's eyes flashed with dazzling brilliance and confidence: "On the day of the birthday banquet, how about preparing dishes with a good taste?"

Although it seems that Yipinxiang has made a name for himself with the help of the Liu family, and it may even affect the business of Huichun Building, people with vision know that the development of Yipinxiang will never stop here!

What's more, Anmier still has fruit wine and other industries in her hands!

It's better to build a good relationship and seek greater benefits for the future!

When Liu Wenqing got this proposal, he was still very stained.

If it weren't for Jizhou, An Mier would be familiar with him, and it would definitely not be the turn of the Liu family.

Of course, Liu Wenqing wants to get the twists and turns, although this rejuvenation building will lose some of the benefits, but from other aspects, he will get more!

"Good! Just according to Mier!

Liu Wenqing responded, simple and crisp, looking at a docile person on the surface, but with a kind of courage in his bones!

Otherwise, they wouldn't have decided to compete for the Liu family's industry!

Sun Zhirui took a big breath, and her voice quickly interrupted: "Brother Qing, how can you agree to this kind of thing." "This is not a matter of one person, this involves the interests of the entire Liu Mansion!

No matter how simple and ignorant she is, she knows that there are many things involved!

But Brother Qing still agreed, was he really confused by this daughter?!

Thinking of this, she looked at An Mi'er with hatred, and said in a reproachful tone: "Sister An, how can you make such an unreasonable request to Brother Liu.

An Mi'er raised her eyebrows and said nonchalantly: "Oh? How do you know it's an unreasonable request! The tail note is elongated, casual and soft, but it makes people's hearts tremble.

Sun Zhirui's face turned red, and she retorted loudly: "Aren't you friends with Brother Qing, how can you use this to blackmail, if you really think about Brother Qing, you should know how much risk Brother Qing has taken..."

The more Liu Wenqing listened, the more embarrassed he became, and hurriedly interrupted: "Zhirui, shut up!"

At the same time, An Mi'er also spoke: "It's okay, let her say!"

Sun Zhirui was interrupted, and she didn't know what to say for a moment, but her eyes were still complaining and reproachful.

Seeing that she was no longer speechless, An Mi'er looked indifferent, and said slowly: "Miss Sun, how much do you know about the shopping mall?" What is collaboration, do you know? Besides, do you think Brother Liu is a fool, who would be willing to take risks without certain interests?!

Speaking in a light tone, Sun Zhirui's face turned pale and difficult to justify.

She looked at her brother in a daze, and Liu Wenqing said soothingly: "Zhirui, you don't understand the things in the mall, it's my honor to be able to cooperate with Mi'er!" A

simple sentence made Sun Zhirui more and more embarrassed!

It's like a joke just now!

She has never been so wronged since she was a child, and she has given her heart and soul, but the result is to do bad things with good intentions!

She sprang to her feet and ran outside.

"Miss!" Biru shouted worriedly and ran out.

An Mi'er smiled coldly, she was really a little girl who couldn't withstand the blow.

Liu Wenqing saw Zhirui running out, and hurriedly shouted: "Zhirui, wait, don't run around at will!"

After speaking, he looked at Mi'er apologetically, and said apologetically: "Mi'er, Zhirui is still young, you don't have to take what you said just now to heart, I will take her to apologize to you."

"No, you don't." She doesn't take such a trivial matter to heart at all.

Liu Wenqing saw that Sun Zhirui did not come back, his face was anxious, he stood up and said to Mi'er: "There is a lot of inconvenience today, Zhirui was brought out by me, I must take her back safely, I will leave today."

An Mi'er nodded slightly, anyway, the business has been done, and it's okay to stay here!

Liu Wenqing glanced at her deeply, with a helpless face, he walked outside, and the moment he turned around, his face was cold.

The room was quiet again, and Dark Five hesitated for a long time before speaking: "Princess..."

An Mi'er looked up and said lazily, "What's wrong?"

Seeing that the princess was completely unaffected, Dark Five suddenly felt that he was worried in vain!

He shook his head, "It's fine. The subordinates want to say, when does the princess plan to go back?

Amel smiled and stood up, "Let's go, buy some more things, and we'll have a good taste."

Dark Five followed her and went downstairs.

People come and go on the street, and Liu Wenqing and Sun Zhirui have long disappeared.

And in the other HuAt the entrance of the same alley, Sun Zhirui hid inside, and Biru comforted her: "Miss, don't cry, Liu Gongzi definitely didn't blame you."

Sun Zhirui shook her head and choked up: "Brother Qing, it must be, I think, I'm not sensible..."

Biru hurriedly picked up Jinpa and wiped her tears, "Miss, you are also for Liu Gongzi's good, explain it to him well, it will definitely be fine."

"Really?" Sun Zhirui looked at her pitifully with tears in her eyes.

Biru nodded hurriedly, "Well, the slave will never harm Miss."

Sun Zhirui knew that it was a little rude for her to run out just now, but she felt very embarrassed just now, and if she stayed there for a moment longer, she was afraid that she would lose her temper.

It's better to come out and relax.

"Okay, but I don't want to go back now, you can go shopping with me." Thinking of Brother Qing, she snorted shyly, "Just let Brother Qing go in a hurry, who let him talk about me like that just now." In fact, what she thought in her heart was that she would explain to Brother Qing when she went back, she was a little afraid to see him now.

The two walked out of the alley, and Sun Zhirui looked at the wide street, and her mood suddenly brightened.

"Let's go, accompany Miss Ben to buy a birthday gift!"

With that, head to an antique shop!

Biru saw that Miss was in a good mood, so she was relieved and followed.

And Liu Wenqing was extremely anxious at the moment, he disappeared when he came out and disappeared from Zhirui's sister, there are so many people on the street, where did this girl run!

"Liu Shun, send someone to look around, Zhirui will definitely not be able to run far."

Liu Wenqing instructed Liu Shun behind him, and Liu Shun obeyed.

Just about to leave, Liu Wenqing said again: "Go to those antique calligraphy and painting shops to find it." Grandpa

loves antique calligraphy and painting, this girl wants to buy a birthday gift, and it is more likely to go.

"Yes!" Liu Shun hurriedly went to the Skylark Tower to find someone, and then looked around the streets and alleys for Miss Sun.

They hadn't seen Sun Zhirui, but they had a portrait in their hands, which Liu Wenqing had just drawn with a few simple strokes.

About half an hour, someone finally came to report and saw Miss Sun in a shop.

Liu Wenqing hurried to go, anxious, hoping that Sister Zhirui would be fine, otherwise how would she explain to the Sun family?!

When he arrived at the door of the shop, through the flow of people, he saw the familiar figure inside from a distance and breathed a sigh of relief.

Sun Zhirui was paying at this time, she chose an inkstone, the style is exquisite, there are many plum blossoms blooming around, and the artistic conception is far-reaching.

Sun Zhirui fell in love with it at a glance, and the price was suitable, but after looking at other things in the store, she felt that there was nothing to look at, so she bought the inkstone.

As soon as she went out, she saw Brother Qing not far away.

With a tense heart, Biru noticed that Miss's body froze, and said worriedly: "What's wrong with Miss?"

She followed the young lady's line of sight and quickly lowered her head.

Finished!

"Not yet!" Liu Wenqing's tone was not very good, and his clear face was a little cold.

Sun Zhirui stepped forward and shouted in a low voice, "Brother Qing."

Liu Wenqing replied lightly: "Get into the carriage."

Sun Zhirui didn't dare to resist and took Biru into the carriage.

Liu Wenqing glanced back, directly mounted the horse, and led people in the direction of the North District.

Sun Zhirui, who was in the carriage, noticed that the surroundings were getting quieter and quieter, and panicked, so she quickly pulled the curtain and looked out.

It's the way home!

"Brother Qing, I don't want to go home." Sun Zhirui shouted at Liu Wenqing on the horse.

Liu Wenqing ignored it, and instead sent someone to speed up.

Sun Zhirui was depressed for a while, Brother Qing must be angry!

"Brother Qing, I didn't mean it just now, can you not be angry?!"

Sun Zhirui had a white face and bowed her head to apologize.

Liu Wenqing looked at her awkward appearance and sighed in his heart!

This girl is also spoiled by her family, but her nature is not bad, but she is too impulsive!

"Go home first, don't talk about this matter anymore, I don't care, and it's not me who you should apologize for." Liu Wenqing's tone was slightly soft.

Sun Zhirui was instantly speechless!

Do you want her to apologize to Sister An?!

Biru hurriedly played the role of explaining the flower language and changed the topic: "Miss, Liu Gongzi said that he didn't care, you don't have to be like this." By the way, Mrs. Gu's peach blossom banquet is about to be held, what is Miss going to wear?

Sun Zhirui was naïve, and she was really diverted, she put down the curtain and put herself in place, with a thoughtful look on her face:

"Hmm~ I have to discuss with my mother, and I will never lose to that Jiang Rou at that time!"

Biru smiled on her face, and said angrily to the enemy: "Yes, Miss will definitely win this time!"

Sun Zhirui's deep thought gradually shifted to the peach blossom banquet, thinking about what to wear that day, and thinking about Jiang Rou to look good that day!

After a while, the carriage arrived at Sun's mansion.

Walking to the door of Sun's mansion, Sun Zhirui glanced back at Brother Qing, and saw that he was silent, and his silence was a little scary.

She whispered goodbye, and then walked towards the mansion with Biru!

Liu Wenqing was relieved to see that she had completely entered the mansion!

It's been a tiring day!

Not only the body, but also the heart!

In the future, this kind of thing can still be avoided!

......

Dark Five set up the carriage and returned to Yipinxiang with Ami'er.

When Ah Cheng saw it, he hurriedly came out to greet him and said, "Miss An."

"Tell someone to come out and move things in and put them in my room." Ammel commanded.

Ah Cheng respectfully responded and called a few guys to move things.

I saw dozens of people tallBooks and a cart of crops, Ah Cheng was slightly stunned, but immediately came back to his senses.

The corners of Dark Wu's mouth twitched slightly, is he too calm?

Why do you always feel that the princess buys these things, and the picture has a sense of disobedience?!

However, Dark Five didn't suspect anything, after all, these were things related to the restaurant, and he thought it was prepared for Yipinxiang.

And Ah Cheng and the others thought that this was An Mier's private property, after all, no boss would personally purchase it!

In this way, Amiel successfully emptied things and moved them to the space!

An Mier told Shopkeeper Li about the business she had just negotiated, and Shopkeeper Li was only amazed!

Worthy of the master!

As soon as you make a shot, it's extraordinary!

As soon as Yipinxiang came to Jizhou, he was able to cross the rejuvenation building of Liu's own house and provide a banquet for Mrs. Liu's birthday banquet.

Shopkeeper Li is simply happy!

"Master, don't worry, I will definitely handle this matter, this is a good start, and I decided to complete it beautifully." Shopkeeper Li's expression was serious, and he almost didn't swear.

"Well, don't be too nervous, just do it as usual, the chef has to find a good person, and I will provide the ingredients and menu." Ammel admonished.

Shopkeeper Li laughed when he heard this, the master is preparing a new dish!

This makes him feel more at ease!

"My subordinates know." Shopkeeper Li should go down.

"Tomorrow opens, there is still a lot to do, go down and prepare."

Yes, after preparing for such a long time, Yipinxiang plans to open.

The publicity is also in place, and with the introduction of fruit wine, many people in Jizhou already know that a new restaurant is about to open.

An Mier stayed at Yipinxiang all afternoon, preparing for tomorrow's departure.

After a while, she realized that it was getting late and was ready to go home.

As soon as I stepped out of the door of Yipinxiang, I saw a familiar figure.

"Ah Yan, why are you here?" Amel was pleasantly surprised.

Chu Cangyan smiled: "If you don't go home so late, don't you plan to go back if I don't come to pick it up?!" Ammel

walked over, "It's not just about to go back, you're here."

But when she heard the word home, she felt a warm current in her heart!

Here she is no longer alone!

The sky was dark, but An Mi'er's smiling face was like a light, illuminating Chu Cangyan's numb and dark heart!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

19.4K 565 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
357 51 13
Empire. At the end only Empire remains. No matter how many times you rebel Empire remains. No matter how many times you fight for your democratic Emp...
49.4K 3.5K 42
[Book 2 of the Within the Walls Trilogy.] Secrets and lies do not die with the tyrant. With him gone, and the city ripped open, Elle is forced to ven...
24.6K 427 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...