Love Story // Viserys Targary...

By rissarosewrites

It was no surprise to anyone that Viserys loved his baby sister Avalon. What was a surprise was how much Ali... More

1. Sweet
2. Delighted
3. Confidence
4. Right In Front Of You
5. My other half
6. Fuck the Sheep
7. Good Luck Bad Luck
8. All Losers Here
9. Corpses
10. You Can Cry
11. Over Stepped
12. Chosen
13. I Promise
14. Let's Be Hasty
15. When the Heart Breaks
16. Strength
17. Less Deadly
18. Liar Liar
19. Live for Danger
20. I Love You, You Idiot
21. I Think I'm In Trouble
22. Breathe In the Flowers
23. Just Wanted My Damn Cake
24. Love Will Grow
25. Replace You
26. Solutions
27. Crude
28. Sleepy Head
29. Stop Crying
30. You Are The Queen
31. The Cutest
32. Flying High
33. Brandon
35. Mid Air
36. Stretch
37. Win the Record
38. Dragon Songs
39. Led Me To You
40. My Side
41. Lions
42. Harwin is Lovely
43. Slumber
44. Bitch About It
45. Never
46. Icky
47. Chocolate
48. Steal You
49. Love You Proper
50. Judgement
51. Rare
52. Sugar Coat
53. Swoon
54. Thumbs
55. Spinning
56. Phantom
57. Marry Me Now
58. Aemond
59. Vaera
60. Lick
61. little
62. Little Miss Perfect
63. Cookie Tree
64. Time Out
65. Kindness
66. Three Cookies
67. Whispers
68. Just Like Daemon
69. Love in the Air
70. Forever
71. Not a Competition
72. Cuddles
73. Dragoness
74. Copy Cat
75. Vision
76. Bleeding
77. Hatching
78. Kitty
79 That was Stupid
80. Useless. Pointless
81. Haunted
82. Dont Eat Me Mr. Dragon
83. It Was Me
84. Cannibal
85. Face It
86. Forgive
87. Spiders
88. A Woman
89. Apologize
90. Breaks Like a Heart
91. Love Story

34. Burn It

2.4K 124 2
By rissarosewrites

"Avalon," viserys knew avalon didnt want to wed yet but that didnt stop him from putting some distance between his Avalon and Brandon stark. "Come we have being brought out."

"Come on Brandon you can tell me more about your wolves over cake." Avalon agreed shifting cregan in her arms. "You hungry?" Avalon questioned. Cregan nodded into her. "You like cake?" He nodded again. "Of course you do." Avalon agreed.

"You are going to be a great mother one day." Brandon remarked. Avalon smiled back at him.

"Avalon will be. She is wonderful with Aegon." Alicent added.

"And cregan already loves her." Rickard gave avalons arm a squeeze. "Makes me think she should be a Stark." He winked dramatically.

"I agree." Brandon encouraged.

Alicent and viserys watched Avalon pass in a blur. How she soun around flittering from one person to the next.

Alicents eyes followed avalon as she scooped aegon up making her exit with Aegon, Rickard and little cregan.

"Brandon will move on." Avalon assured.

"But I wont." Rickard countered. "Avalon its been a lifelong dream to get you into the family one way or another."

"Oh Rickard, you charmer." Avalon giggled out.

Rickard smiled as avalon put cregan to bed kissing him goodnight. Viserys saw rickard in the hallway leaning on the door and approached.

"Shes... such a remarkable woman." Rickard remarked. "I hope Brandon and her can get on again. I would love to have avalon as a sister."

"Shes a great sister but her place is in the capital." Viserys reminded him.

"Oh yes I know." Rickard agreed. "Has she gotten many marriage offers?"

"Endless offers." Viserys agreed. "But I... for the most part will let Avalon decide when the time comes."

"What a good brother you are." Rickard agreed. "If you need a formal proposal written up for Brandon, I would be glad to submit on his behalf." 

"I will put it with the others." Viserys agreed, in a blazing fire.

Avalon loved having everyone here at the capital. Aegon thought Cregan was the coolest little boy ever, he would talk and walk and run. Wow. Cregan was like a superhero. 

They stayed a moon and Alicent and Viserys were eager to be rid of the starks. Rid of them all really. Avalon was too sweet to tell people to leave but she honestly didnt want Rickard to go but it was almost a moons journey back. Cregan cried out for Avalon when they headed out, he reached out for her and Avalon wanted to cry having bonded so easily with the little boy. 

"Brandon asked about a letter? If I read it over?" Avalon questioned after they headed off. 

"Oh, yes on a pile on Ottos desk no doubt, with everyone here, he has been over worked, I gave him the weekend off to relax." Viserys remarked. "We will find it next week." 

"Okay." Avalon agreed easily. she was too trusting too. Right now it was working in Viserys favor but it would not be good forever. What if she trusted a liar? A pathological liar like their brother? Like viserys had done so many times before. What if she-

"Viserys?" Avalon questioned, big beautiful eyes staring back at him pulling him from his racing mind. Thats why they had councils to help with these things. Help the king or queen with what they didnt know. The best trait a ruler could have was wisdom to know what they know and what they dont. Wisdom was something Avlaon did have. 

"Yes my love?"

"Are you alright?" Avalon questioned. 

"Fine as a fiddle." Viserys assured. 

"Okay." Avalon agreed not believing him entirely. "I miss Cregan already I'm going to wake Aegon up from his nap and snuggle him." She decided running off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.3K 17
š€š«š¢ššš§š§šž š‡š¢š š”š­šØš°šžš« š¢š¬ š­š”šž š²šØš®š§š šžš¬š­ šššš®š š”š­šžš« š­šØ šŽš­š­šØ š‡š¢š š”š­šØš°šžš«. š–š”ššš­ š”ššš©š©šžš§š¬ š°š”šžš§ š¬...
12.1K 849 28
Raeva Royce was kept hidden, but she is coming out of the shadows with a mission on her mind and a 20 year vendetta against her father, Daemon Targar...
7.8K 231 8
"We'll be a fine line. We'll be alright." šŸ‘‘ In 81 AC, the prince, Baelon and his sister-wife, Alyssa, welcomed twins into the world, Daemon and Daen...
295K 13.3K 77
Ara Targaryen would have been labeled a bastard if it wasnt for her twin brother Daeron. Eyes as green as the forest and hair dark like her mothers...