36. Stretch

Avalon liked to cuddle. It was no surprise really that she was such a cuddle bug cnsidering she was always snuggled up in viserys or daemons lap when she was little.

Alicent woke to avalon wrapped up beside her most nights or draped over viserys. She was always curled into one of them when they slept together.

When alicent was with viserys she always kept her dressing gown on. But when she was alone with avalon everything came off.

When they chose separate beds alicent loved how avalon treated her so gently it sent shivers down her spine. She was learning from what avalon did how she moved and touched her how to please Avalon back. But avalon wasnt picky. She liked long kissed and being snuggled up under the covers. But alicent wanted to please her.

Getting between avalons thighs she giggled out as viserys kissed along her inner thighs. Avalon was persistent that she couldnt get pregnant. They could do other thing but not that.

Avalons toes curled as viserys tongue proded at her core. He shifted her legs over his shoulders and another shiver ran through her. Her thighs tightened around his head as his finger pumped into her and his tongue lapped vigorously.

If the knights knew they didnt say anything. Perhaps they assumed it was the king and queen making love.

It was common for avalon to be seen with both viserys and alicent. She was the heir and present at all the meetings plus she loved her brother. Alicent had become her closest friend and confidant. No one questioned them. Rhaenyra certainly didnt.

Viserys pulled back licking at his lips. Avalon caught her breath staring down at him before getting up on all fours.

"Avalon?"

"I want to feel you." Avalon agreed. He kissed along her back as his hands spread her ass. She felt herself getting stretched out painfully as he worked himself in. He gripped her hips forcing her back with his forward motions. He reached forward grabbing her breast. It wasnt the most exciting thing for avalon but she got her release she could do this for viserys.

Alicent was right. It was painful. She assumed up the cunt was better  then the ass but either way she was being stretched. His hand slithered down to her clit and avalons arms got shaking holding herself up.

She fell turning her cheek to the pillow. He held her hips up and he moved harder into her. She moaned out as he continued his perilous pursuit on her clit. When he finally pulled out she felt sticky cum down her ass and thighs. Viserys fell beside her pulling her into his chest. After a few heavy breaths he kissed her.

"I love you." He whispered into her hair. She ground her hips against his as she kissed his neck.

"I love you." She echoed.

When viserys woke up avalon was fast asleep beside him. He kissed her gently. Getting up and going to get ready for a meeting.

He cupped her cheek running his hand gently down her arm before heading off for the day. He half expected to find avalon still curled up in bed when he returned but she was gone and his bed was made. A maid had come to clean the sheets no doubt.

Avalon was in the kitchen when Viserys found her. She had flour and sugar all over the counter but the cookies were baking nicely.

"I cant believe our sweet baby boy is one already." Avalon remarked when she noticed viserys.

He loved that she said our. Our sweet baby boy. Aegon did feel like Avalon's baby.

It was known when Avalon was in the kitchen something amazing was going to come out of the kitchen but the after math, the cleaning up, Avalon wasnt as good as. Pots and spatulas were everywhere, ingredients thrown haphazardly around the counters.

Viserys was always the one to clean up after her.

"What are you making today?"

"Cake of course." Avalon remarked. "For Aegon's name day."

Alicent was bouncing aegon in her arms when they got to the kitchen aegons already smiley face widened seeing avalon. He reached out for her whining and squirming in alicents arms.

"There is my handsome boy!" Avalon declared taking him from alicent.

"Hes getting heavy." Alicent remarked shaking out her arms.

"Hes the handsomest baby there ever was! Yes he is! Yes he is!" Avalon declared. "You want to test it name day boy?" Aegon opened his mouth and she pinched a piece of cake. He sucked it down opening his mouth for more. "Is it good? Did mama Avalon do a good job?" Aegon nodded mouth still open ready for more. Avalon gave him another bite and his mouth opened wide for more yet again. She peppered his face with kissed.

"Mama!"

Avalons heart melted but she looked cautiously to alicent. Alicent smiled back at her.

"You can have him," alicent half teased.