71. Not a Competition

"What the-" Avalon breathed out, flinching back.

"HAPPY NAME DAY MAMA!"

One pair of eyes turned into what seemed like a million. Avalon shifted the sheets around her awkwardly. All her babies staring down at her singing and trusting little gifts towards her. Babbling happily. Then Avalon blinked again confused as she unraveled from Alicent.

"This is really really sweet." Avalon declared as Alyssa jumped up, Aemond placed her on the bed snuggling into her.

"MAMA!" Alyssa declared.

"Happy name day to me." Avalon agreed softly smiling back at her.

"Open mine first!" Vaera declared.

"Can I get some tea first-" Avalon began.

"No open!" Vaera demanded happily. Soon they were all piled on the bed. Alicent smiled wrapping a robe around herself as Viserys came in.

"They started without me. They are so fast." Viserys remarked moving to Avalon's side and kissing her cheek.

"You were here when we went to sleep." Avalon recalled.

"I was getting your name day festivities in order." Viserys remarked kissing her. "Happy name my heart."

"Thank you." Avalon answered. Avalon sat up pulling the sheet with her. Alicent rolled out of bed much to Avalon's displeasure. But she felt strange after what they did and having all the kids in their chambers. Of course she wanted to stay warm in bed but it wasnt proper they were married but... even if she felt more love for Avalon than she ever could for Viserys.

"Happy name day, mama." Aemond said kissing her cheek, Avalon smiled into him bringing a gentle hand to his cheek.

Alicent wanted to kiss her be able to show such affection in front of all of them. Not just a kiss but to be able to kiss her like a madwoman finally slipping into insanity.

"My sweet boy." Avalon whispered as Vaera jumped up. "My plans of staying in bed til mid day and-" avalon glanced between viserys and Alicent and she tried to hide her blush "-seemed to changed to littles jumping on the bed."

"Seems so." Alicent agreed. "Maybe I give you my present later."

"Yes please." Avalon agreed.

Carrot cake in bed and frosting smeared sheets started off the day right.

"Viserys has a party for you." Alicent remarked trailing a hand over Avalon's spine. 

"Think you can keep your hands off me for one night?"

"Depends ... will you be wearing clothes?" Alicent pondered, Viserys chuckled looking between them. Avalon got up doing a spin in her slip. Sheer but laced in glitter leaving nothing to the imagination. 

"I suppose I could." Avalon answered. Viserys grinned.

"Then I'll be fine." Taking a step back, Alicent looked Avalon over again. "Put some clothes on before Viserys has a problem in his pants." Avalon giggled covering her lips with her hand.  Viserys shifted the crotch of his pants. 

"best put some clothes on." Viserys agreed. 

"I just..." Avalon sighed tipping her head back. "I like watching you two squirm."

"Oh that is obvious." Alicent agreed. "You shouldnt have thrown a party, we could be in bed right now." Alicent added giving Viserys a pointed look. "And you know all Avalon wants is another baby to dote on." 

"Alyssa gives me all the love." Avalon assured. 

"But you want a little army of cuties." Alicent corrected. 

"I do.' Avalon agreed. "I wouldnt call them an army though." She countered. 

"A flock? A heard?"

"CHILDREN!" Avalon declared shaking her head. "Goodness."

Wine was poured and cider for the kiddos. The supper was all of Avalon's favorites. This was how she wanted to spend her name day and every day. Filled with the people she loved. Jace and Luke had snuck in against their mothers wishes but they smelt the food and Avalon was happy to have them here.

"Take the night off Criston." Avalon requested. "Enjoy, here put the sword down and take a glass." She held out a champagne flute for him. 

"Thank you, your grace." Criston agreed taking a little sip.

"Vaera be careful with your doll." Avalon requested. "You are hurting her flying her around like that." Vaera looked down at her doll, the one she had been swinging around like a mad woman. 

"She's flying." 

"You are going to rip her hair out, be careful with your toys." Avalon countered. 

"Ma, ma," Vaera marched over. "Her is not a person, her is a doll. SHe can't feel things. She likes doing whatever I like doing." 

"Does she?"

"MAMA!" Vaera demanded. "I was going to preform a special dance for you but not if you give me attitude!" 

"She is so sassy." Alicent whispered. 

"Alyssa be good like mama, dont be sassy like Vaera." Avalon requested. 

"You want my dance or not mama?" Vaera demanded. 

"Of course I do, thank you honey." Avalon agreed, vaera got into position and pushed others out of the way. She cleared her throat and did a deep curtsy when she came up she tooted. 

"Excuse me." Vaera said shifting her dress. Avalon, Alicent and Viserys chuckled out. "I said excuse me!" Vaera declared. 

"I know honey." Avalon agreed. 

"I said excuse me! Ballerinas toot too!" Vaera informed them. 

"There is my precious little girl." Avalon agreed. "We are watching love." Vaera spun around singing words to a song she made up on the spot before leaping a few times and running to hug Avalon. 

"Best present ever?" Vaera questioned. 

"Yes." Avalon agreed holding tight to Vaera. 

"Beat that boys!" Vaera hooted back. 

"It's not a competition." Avalon corrected. 

"But to be clear, if it was. I would have won."