Shades of Lies ✔ [Completed]...

Por Imperfectwrts

Athulya Oberoi, once a sunshine girl, saw her aspirations dimmed by life's harsh incidents. Despite wishing t... Más

Copyright
Characters (Updating Aesthetics)
1.Party Night
2. Night of Devils
3. New beginnings
4. Diwali Night
5. The lost Soul
6. Her Secrets
7. Traitor in the House
8.Sweet Memories
9 .No one is saint
10. The Fight
11. Explanations!
12. The project
13. Boss Lady
14. Her Fate
15. When the Families met
16. Drama Queen
17. Becoming a star?
18.Dreams into reality
19. Little Friend
20. Sneaking Inside
21 . Punishment?
23. Ownership?
23. Health Checkup
24. I want it for my son
25. I am Sorry
26. Betrayal and Torture
27. Fighting Back
28. Proud Of You!
29. Annabelle
30. Mystery Man
31. Heels, Guns, and Red Wine
32. Silent Storms Within
33. Jet-Set Intrigues
34. Mafia Chess: Playing the Game of Power
35. The Checkmate: It Was My Game
36. Familiar Scents, Unfamiliar Threats
37. Winning Goals and Whispered Memories
38. In the Shadows of Instability
39. The Dark Secrets of Shekhawat's Empire
40. Shattered Wings : The Unwanted Union
41. Lost Friendships, Found Roots
42. Discovering Blood Bonds
43. Navigating emotions, Crafting plans
44. She is my Kiddo!
Part 2 of the book
Thank you and revelations

22. Therapy Session

3.5K 266 3
Por Imperfectwrts

Athulya's POV

We left from her house after she got injured, it was important that she rests which she would have not done if we have stayed. Nidhi was still angry from me about this, she wants to stay there for no reason. Even though I felt uncomfortable there , Rudra was so cute to handle but apart from his everything in that house was strange. 

I managed to reach their basement , but whatever I saw not enough. I mean I need to find more about their secret work, I am sure they run a type of mafia. When Rudra dragged me and made me run the whole palace, I didn't tried to recognise te paths knowing he was with me but I still remembered them. Strange, isn't it? There was strange energy in that house , my ears were ringing constantly. I visited the palace from inside for first time but it didn't felt like that. Why?

I don't know what's happening with me, all that I knew is that I surely needs therapy before my mind is filled with all these and I ran out of storage.

Nidhi was waiting for a Taxi and accompanied her, I have to take a taxi as well to reach her clinic. It was only 6 in the evening but quite dark outside. I noticed that in winter the evenings are dark in India whereas in the Austrailia even the days were darker in winter months.

A taxi arrived and asked Nidhi to go , waving bye to her standing the gate of palace. I was waiting for another taxi, her brother had asked to drop Nidhi at her home as my home was near theirs but I refused even though Nidhi was hell bent to go with him, I somehow convinced her. If he had came then I would have to go inside my house . Now, I am free , there is no one outside the house of mine and theirs . 

"Taxi.." I waved my hand seeing a tax at near distant .

"Where do you want to go mam?" He took his head out of the window and asked me.

"Dr. Naina Dixit's clinic"

He nodded at me to get inside adjusting the mirrors and turning on the heater. The ride was silent , I never initiates a talk with taxi drivers and  tries to ignore even if they starts . But he was looking good natured. Looking? No how can I guess anyone's nature from looks.

"We have reached Mam..." He looked through mirror seeking my attention and nodded getting out. I was getting nervous standing at the main gate .

Checking at reception I found I am the last appointment of this day so it's my turn now, I was digging my nails in my palm to get over the nervousness. 

Her room was too bright, bright coloured walls , some paintings on them looking like they were created by a kid. My gaze moved to her , I found she was looking at me with bright sunshine on her face. She was a middle aged women, around of my mother's age but she was still beautiful. The environment around there was itself cheering.

"Did you like these paintings?"

"Yes!" I was still looking at them starstruck.

"My son made them" She smiled looking all around the walls .

I sat down not making her wait more for me, she would have to go her home as well. I doesn't want her son to curse me for keeping his mother so long.

"It seems like you are interested in painting ?" Her smile was so different , it was giving a different kind of comfort.

"Yes!" I nodded my head like a kid with effortless smile.

"So, What should I call you Athulya or Miss Oberoi?"

"Athulya is better"

"I also felt so , you are almost of the same age as my son"

What? Her son is around 18 or maybe more , then I must say these drawings are not that good. But I remained silent.

"Did I mentioned you that your eye are beautiful?" She made an expression as if she is forgetting something.

"No!" I don't know why I am behaving like a kid in front of her, all this is coming out naturally.

"Silly me! I forgot. Anyways ,I hope your parents didn't forced you to come here"

"N-No.."  Even I didn't tell them about my visit here.

I started drawing doodles on the writing pad and hopefully she didn't observed.

"How was the day? Exhausting isn't it? "

"Yes.." I sighed.

"Want to have some lemon candy?" She took out some from the jar placed on the table and moved her hands towards me and I took one.

"These are my favourite.. Don't judge me thinking this old women eats candies"

"These are my favourite as well , and you didn't looks old"

"So sweet of you but don't make a fool of me" She made a pout.

"No you aren't , believe me."

"I do believe you"

"Thank you"

"You reminds me of my teenage days. I was super energetic kid and my parents hated me for that, but I used to become an introvert type after nightmares. I was such a cheater that I always used to win the games in childhood, my siblings also never liked me for that. But when I grew up and achieved small things they were my first cheerleaders. I hope you believe me I was young at a time.."

"I do "

"Things have changed by now and everyone likes the naughtiest one. Isn't it?" 

"Huh? Umm. yes"

"What about your childhood?" 

Her question made me think longer than usual. What childhood she was asking about? The one I wanted? One that I never had? Or One that I lost? This question can have many answers but I don't know even one of them.

She noticed that the silence was getting longer , I was biting my lips when she spoke again.

"Leave my life talks, tell me something about your friends"

"I have two , Aarushi and Nidhi. Aarushi is my best friend, you know what she is so beautiful. Always smiling and making others smile. And Nidhi is the problem creator , she  always talks wrong things at wrong time. I was at Aarushi's home  before coming here, she sprained her ankle  so I decided to let her rest. Apart from both of them , I have a little friend as well , he is a boy of 4 or 5 years, too innocent and cute. I love all of them."

Her expressions changed hearing that , her smile went a bit dull maybe to show sympathy but she was quick to smile again.

"And you?"

"Me? " I though for a moment , she was looking at me  waiting for an answer .

"I don't know.." I replied looking at random things to ease my breathing.

"You knows yourself best! Tell me what do you thinks about yourself?"

"I-I N-Never thought anything like this.." I was getting nervous, my body was reacting strangely . This was something I never thought anyone would ask and I was not prepared for answer to this.

"Why dear?"

I kept mum not finding any reason, lowering my gaze down.

"It's Fine! I am also same, I hates myself"

"Why?"

"Because whoever I loves leaves me"

"Hmm.."

"But I made a deal with life"

"W-What deal?"

"To give me new people whenever I lost previous ones.."

"Will not you miss them.." Her words started a wave of emotions inside my heart and I was fighting an internal war to control them keeping a smile on my face.

"They will remain a beautiful memory and I will make new with others.."

"Wow! This doodle is good"She looked at the writing pad and  I hides it with my hand when I saw her looking at them and she smiled at my actions. My eyes fell on my phone which was ringing.

"Excuse me , can I take this call?"

"Sure Dear! No need to ask me"

"What now Robin? Are you done shopping? Don't disturb me " I whispered lightly smiling at her.

"Are you Fine? You were asking about the therapist" I looked at her knowing she is listening and she smiled at me asking me to continue.

"What Happened to me? I am totally fine"

"Don't Lie"

"Robinnnnnn.... " He was just annoying me and I don't want to take out my anger at such a peaceful place.

"Where are you?"

"None of your business. Atleast I am not in hell"

"Even the devil there would have thrown you out..."

"Enough! You will give me all the details today!"

"But I am now leave"

"I don't care!"

I ended the call knowing it is going longer and I can't speak that much office details here.

"Is the session done?" I checked my watch and it was already 7:45 and I have to reach home before the checks me at the palace.

"It's your choice , well, don't you like me?"

"No it's not that.. actually.."

"You can go if must have other work to do . Bye!"

"Bye!"

"Eat your food on time and don't overthink , nightmares may disturb more if you thinks it to be a problem. Let it go , throw it out of your ears like a crumbled paper."

Does she know? But how? I turned back reaching the door to look at her still smiling

"Umm.. Can I hug you" 

She opened her arms in response and we both hugged each other tightly , her embrace was warm and it lasted for minutes until we both bid goodbye to each other. She was one of those I am wishing to meet frequently.

I came to her to let go of my fear of losing people but now I fear losing her! I wonder how do I gets attached to people so easily but takes lifetime to get over them.

I really has some issue. Not some but many and attachment issue is one of them.

Naina's POV

I was waiting for my last patient , checking her files. She was a college going girl , who would have been disturbed about studies or parents interfering in her life. These are some common cases but everyone is a different personality, I can't judge her already based on data.

The door of my cabin open and a pretty girl entered inside looking at the walls, maybe she didn't noticed my presence and I decided not to make her feel it until she is down looking at the paintings. 

She was looking at them with passion in her eyes, giving a different energy. She looked excited.

"Do you like these paintings?"

"Yes!.."

I asked her to sit down and started noticing  her expressions . She sat down taking a little space , she is insecure. Her gaze was wandering at random things , she was biting her lips continuously and digging her nails in her palm. She looked nervous but her personality was that of confident ones. Maybe she was unsure about therapy.

I thought her parent sent her forcefully but she declined this, I tried opening her up by talking about my childhood but she didn't seemed that much interested. Most of my patients talks about their childhood and tells me they misses those days but she was rare , she didn't even replied. 

Atleast I can conclude that either her childhood was not that good, maybe she would have working or divorcee parents or the second thought was that she never liked her childhood.

She was unsure about everything that is about her but sure about others, she decided others very quickly but never thought about herself. Maybe she does not wants to open up to me , afterall it's first session only.

I chined her up saying I also hates myself , it came randomly but I got the right nerve. She was looking at me now , waiting for me to talk further.

Maybe she had attachment issue , regarding the way she was talking about her friends showed she loves them immensely. I already noticed her making doodles but didn't interrupted until I thought to go over to them. She made a few things including a car, a crowd of people and even a chocolate. They looked random but they weren't , maybe it was about a bad memory or even a dream. 

She was on the call , there was a guy on other side. Maybe it was him only whom she told about the therapy, they were talking like almost arguing in a friendly manner. 

After the call she decided to leave looking at her watch, maybe she was getting late or afraid that her parents will get to know. Concluding to her doodles I told her to take care , she was going when her feet halted , she turned and asked me for a hug.

I hugged her tightly , she was like withered rose which needs help to blossom again and I was ready for that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not sure whether this chapter is upto the mark or not but I didn't liked rewriting so posted it. Thank for the love you all are giving to Athulya.

And I didn't read it again so pardon me for errors, I am just lazy for that.

And at last any song suggestions? Tell me if so cause I am very bad at finding them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.4K 218 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
1.8K 311 11
Aditi,the Princess and pride of kingdom Parvan,never believed in the idea of marriage.Love is nowhere in her thoughts as well.Unaware of the reality...
397K 73K 13
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
39.2K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...