My cliché life as Renesmee's...

By VitaFortuna

I never knew that the isekai truck is real. Of course legends are writen about it. Being hit by that famous... More

From The Truck Into The Womb
Every Beginning Hard.
So many people and just two baby
In Three Days She Rises
Jacob Jacob Why Are You Jacob?
Here Comes Charlie
Crawling On My Knees
Divert the river
Sweet Things Must Be Protected
The Little Sister Sindrome
The Mandatory Visit
Peaceful Waters
Some Lose Ends
The Nightmare Before Christmass
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Move Forward For The Solution
Where Everything Began
Story Time
The Amazons
Until They Return
From Now On Everyone Can Chill
Because She Had To Know
Do We Have To Go Home?
I Don't Feel Like A Guest
Then Run For It
So It Happened...
Hear My Case
Something Tense In The Air
In The Garden
It Comes Together
Partly United
Weeks Of Silence
Let's Begin
Judgment
Is This A Happy End?
A/N

We Always End Up Somewhere

5.6K 322 11
By VitaFortuna

Just because Edward didn't get all of the answers that he wanted it didn't meant that we didn't have some clues where to continue. We had two key things. The native vampire legends and The Ticuna tribe. Jasper and our dad immediatly dived themselfs into finding that tribe. Apparently they are a larger community who could keep their ancessors ways of living. This would explain their detaild knowledge about the supernatural. And it meant there is a vampire somewhere near to them who hunts down women.

You know this revelation annoyes me. It is an accepted fact that vampires are predators and from that fact if their kill a human it is only natural. But that part that some victim returns back pregnant? Straight forward creepy. Of course i have a wild guess who might do something like that. There is only one vampire in the Twilight lore who has the necessary selfcontrol to have children with humans. That means we are in a good track. But i still feel unsettled about the stories. They are not the kind fairytales that are good to hear and i think it has reasons.

While the others were searching for locations i decided i will sit it out. Somehow my mood to get some answeres slipped away. It cought Jasper's attention of course so one point he took a break and came to the white room where me and Renesmee drew some plans for our future treehouse in silence.

"You are uneasy." He stated as he sat next to us on the floor. He didn't have to ask. He knew.

"Am i?" I answered not looking up.

Renesmee didn't uttered a word. She knew as well just how difficult to get me open up. Even she had a hard time with it. Mainly because i often hold back information that might not be child friendly. That was what our parents expect it from me. They never asked me out loud but if i learn something that i am not supposed to for my age i had to try to keep it away from Renesmee. It was annoying but Ren understood why this coused me to lock up. So she were just listening and waited what might Jasper reveal.

"You know what Lien told us is kind of an exavaration. Humans tend to overreact events that are scares them." Jasper started. Oh yes. Our dear cleaning lady refered to us as pure evil. That we are nothing more than death. Of course for a child these insults might hurt but i know better.

"I know she is wrong. She doesn't know better." I told him.

He obsserved me for a while judgeing my mood and my words.

"So what is the problem?" He finally asked.

I sighted. If i don't tell something everyone will pry not just Jasper.

"I am not sure. I am worried." I murmured.

Jasper waited for me to continue. He didn't disturbed me with unnecesary questions. I sighted again.

"I just hope we find the right people." I told him.

"Are you afraid that we might find the wrong ones?" He wanted to clear things out. I nodded.
He waited even more maybe i wanted to make things clearer. But i didn't. He had to take what i gave. At least i reveald some of my concerns. This was a progress after all. He patted my head as he said.

"Even if we find the wrong people on the way, they can't harm you. Noone can. Do you belive me?"

His words were honest and he belived what he had said. I nodded by his words. They take this protecting thing pretty seriously.

"Let's have a small family meeting." Alice danced in with Bella on her side.

"Can we join?" Renesmee asked. Usually they holded the family councils when we were asleep. This was out of ordinary.

"Of course you can." Bella smiled.

"Yey." Renesmee squeld happily and pulled me out to the diningroom.

Dad and Jacob was already seated at the table. I went to Edward and he picked me up so i could sit on his lap. Bella sat nex to him with Ren the same way as we did. Jacob sent a pleading look to Bella to let Renesmee sit with him but Bella kindly ignored his request. He had to accept defeat for now.

"So. We need to decide where we wish to continue our research." Alice was the one who leaded this meeting.
"We had to options to go on based on what Lien let us know."

Everyone was listening to her but in reality me and my twin was the only one who didn't know the choises. This meeting only served as a catch up to us so we could vote as well. Nice. We have a vote this time. I smiled brightly at Alice as i read all of this from her mind. She smiled back at me knowingly.

"First we thought about visiting Chile as there is another tribe there who had similar legends as the Ticunas. This way we could learn another perspective from this matter." She explained. She made sure to give us all the deatels.
"The second option is that we visit the Ticunas and ask around the locals and search throught the jungel for vampires who might be connected to their legends." She finished he speach. I was a bit uneasy about this connected thing.

The room fell in a thoughtful silence. I myself was thinking. Even with all of my unecessary worries these two options might give us the same conclusion.

"We could look around at the Ticunas. It is closer anyway." Jacob took down his decision. Not suprisingly he chose the less tiring one for Renesmee's sake. How unfortunate that Ren didn't plan on choosing the short way.

"I want to see Chile." She put her vote down innocently not recognising that she just went againts Jacob's concerns.

"Truth be told the Ticunas aren't as close as it might seem. They are living in the Amazonas after all. We might can go for Chile in that sense." Jasper voiced his point.

"I say we can do both. First we can go to the Ticunas and if we won't find answers we go to Chile." Said Bella. She was right we don't have to narrow our options into one. We just need an order.

"We can walk around both options." Edward agreed with Bella.

"What does aunty Alice saw? Who will we meet if we chose the Amazon?" I asked her. Maybe we should have choose this option from the start.

"Truth be told i don't se much diference." She made a pained face.

"We won't find anything anywhere?" Jacob panicked at once.

"I didn't say that. I just can't see how we will find anything. With you blocking my visions and the hybrids are blocking my visions in a degree. It is really hard to navigate like that." She said. She took really badly that she can't help more.

I played with my bracelets while i was thinking. Ther light thinkling sound filled the air. At the original Alice and Jasper got help from the amazon coven. It might be wise to follow that path wherever it leads us.

"I want to check the Ticunas first." I finally said.

With that we were at '2' for Chile and '4' for the Amazons. Alice didn't had to make a vote as it was decided.

We packed again and got ready for another long travel. This time we drove across the lands so Renesmee would be able to go sightseeing on the way. The last three days we spent driving and exploring. Only at night we stopped at some luxorious hotels or motels where we the children could rest. And at the morning we drived again.

At the forth day we finally reached the outskirts of the Amazon jungle where the Ticuna tribe resided. The boys went to look around while we went to find something interesting. It was decided that Jacob will be our spokesperson as he was more human than any of us and the locals might be more likely to trust him than us.

So We girls went to look around in the jungel. We didn't went too deep as our mom and Alice thought it might be dangerious. We just had fun at the edge. I was mesmerized by the colorful butterflies and large flowers. The rainforest was true to its nature. It was bright and huge and full of life. I could see myself live out here with my own vegetarian coven. Future plans are forming...

"Carlie look." Renesmee stepped next to me with something in her hands. She holded it like a knot to keep something inside her palms. I peeked and it was a small lizard.

"Where did you find that?" I asked as i watched that tiny creature. I couldn't decide that i found it cute or not.

"It was between these rocks. But be careful not to fall." she pointed to an opening in the treeline where the bushes got thinner and more larger rocks cornered a meadow like grassy part. I wouldn't call it a classic meadow as the grass was so high that a full grown person would lost in it with ease. Where would i fall from there?

I went to check it. Maybe i catch a lizard as well. I jumped up to a rock and checked a crack. No lizard. Then i jumped on another one. Checked the side. No lizard. Where did Ren found that one? I movend to jump down from the rock into the high grass when i heard Alice scream.

"NO!" She grabbed me immedietly and backed away from the rocks with me. I just looked at her stunned but i couldn't had a chance to ask what was her problem as she started to yell at me.

"Just why on earth you wanted to throw yourself off from a cliff?" She accused.

I was more confused as before. I looked at the stoens and then back to Alice.

"What cliff?" I asked.

"This cliff!" She gestured to the rocks and the tall grass behind it.

"Alice what is the matter?" Bella asked scared.

"Carlie almost throw herself down from the cliff." Alice told her while she was still upset.

"What cliff?" Bella asked too.

"This cliff..." Alice gestured to it again but now she was confused. Can't we see it?

"There isn't a cliff there. It is a medow..." Bella stated and moved closer to take a look.

"Mom." Renesmee pulled her back unsure. She too saw a cliff and she was afraid that Bella would walk down into it because she didn't saw it. She showed our mother the picture of a large and deeb ravine right next ot it where she found her lizard.

Bella looked at Ren and then back to the meadow. Are we seeing two diferent sights? Which one of us saw the reaity? Well it wasn't hard to find out. If Bella and I are shields and we can't be manipulated that way... I twisted out from Alice's hold and jumped straight into the tall grass.

"NO!!" All three of them screamd at the same time.

I landed softly and peeked out from the high grass. All three of them looked at me shocked with open mouth.

"Tada..." I stated and waited for them to get the information sink in.

"You never ever do this to me!" Bella was in a second by my side and picked me up.

"But you knew that there wasn't a cliff here." I wined to her.

"I don't care. You do not scare me ever again like this." She was so upset. But i wasn't in danger! She knew this!

Alice while holding Renesmee's hand stepped carefully into the medow where they still saw a huge gap. In their perspective it looked like we were standing in mid air where should have fall.

"How is this possible?" Alice whispered. She was so confused in what she saw.

"Excuse me. It might be my fault." A deep and accented female voice frightend us and the illusion got lifted up.

Our mom and aunty immedietly turned toward source of the voice and pushed us behind them in a defending position. There was a tall women there with long beautiful brown hair and darker skin. She was stunning. Her lean posture was prideful and as she holded herself she was something non-human. Something ferral. Of course the others was defensive at once. She seemed like the force of nature itself. She was Zafrina from the Amazon coven... We really found them...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 772 52
Isabella is a school girl belonging to a middle class group family. One day when she was going home after school to continue her game, on a crossroad...
5.2K 217 11
When Bella returned to Forks, I expected my life to be turned upside down, but what I didn't expect was for Edward Cullen to take a strange liking t...
70.4K 1.7K 55
You were that fire. It was always you. You showed me the way. You showed me the better path and lit the way. But like a candle... it doesn't burn for...
293K 6K 42
My older sister, Bella, and I had to move from Phoenix to a small town in Washington called Forks. It was a pretty big change for me but even bigger...