BTS Sick-/Hurtfic

By yooncxgi

Book of Sickfics and Hurtfics Updates: Every Tuesday or Wednesday REQUESTS ARE OPEN! 🟢 Welcome to a collecti... More

DISCLAIMER
Fear of needles - Taehyung
Fever after an argument - Jin
Putting himself in danger - Jimin
Faking everything? - Jin
Pills - Taehyung
Tumor - Jin
The Poisoned Mochi - Yoongi
Caregiver with fever - Jimin
Fake interview - Taehyung
Car crash - Yoongi
Eating Disorder - Taehyung
Sudden Flu - Taehyung
Dengue fieber - Namjoon
Shot - Jimin
Abusive past - Jungkook
Earthquake - Taehyung
Hicking accident - Namjoon
Collapse - Jungkook
Passed out - Jimin
Weight of guilt - Jin
Borderline personality disorder - Hoseok
Kidnapped Pt1 - Namjoon
Kidnapped Pt2 - Namjoon
Braces - Jimin
Asthma - Taehyung

Coma - Jin

699 19 13
By yooncxgi

Requested by: Siddha_5302
TW: Car accident, surgery, physical injuries, pandemics, hospitalisation, coma, blood, concussion

Namjoon had spent three consecutive days at the studio, immersed in his work. The exhaustion was evident in the dark circles under his eyes and the weariness in his every step. 

Jin paced around their home, frustration and worry etched on his face as he decided to call Namjoon.  A few minutes passed, and he finally answered. "Namjoon, you've been at the studio for three days straight! You need to come home and take care of yourself!" he exclaimed, his voice a mix of anger and concern. Namjoon sighed, exhausted but determined. "Just a bit more, Jin. I need to finish this project. It's important."Jin's eyes narrowed. "More important than your health? You can't keep pushing yourself like this!" After a moment of silence, Namjoon finally agreed to leave. However, when he returned home, Jin's anger was palpable.

As he walked through the door of the dorm. The once lively energy seemed replaced by a heavy silence.

"Why were you so long in your studio, Namjoon?" Jin's voice was calm, but there was an underlying tension.

Namjoon, still lost in his thoughts, replied, "Just working on some tracks, Jin. You know how it is."

Jin's eyes narrowed slightly, and he sighed. "You've been overworking yourself. It's not healthy." Namjoon brushed it off, heading straight to his room.

---

The next day, Namjoon went to his studio again, ignoring Jin's words. He should stay at home. He was about to open his studio door, but it was opened from the inside, and Jin walked out. "What are you doing here." Namjoon said, confused, wondering why he was in his studio. "I was cleaning your mess. But what are you doing here, I thought I told you to stay at home." Namjoon just ignored him and went inside, slamming the door shut.

After Namjoon finally came home, Jin's initial anger turned into deep concern. "You look terrible, Namjoon. You can't keep doing this to yourself," he scolded. Namjoon, however, was quick to deflect. "I would feel better if my songs weren't mysteriously gone from the studio computer! Did you mess with them?"Jin's eyes widened in shock. "What? No, why would I do that?. "What did you do with my songs, Jin?"

Jin's eyes widened, hurt flashing across his face. "I didn't touch your songs, Namjoon. Why would I do that?"

Namjoon, fueled by anger, lashed out. "Don't lie! You've always been jealous of my talent. Probably thought deleting my work would make you look better."

Jin's hurt turned to disbelief, but he chose not to argue. Instead, he excused himself and headed to the bedroom. That evening at the dining table, tensions ran high.  "Is everything okay, Jin Hyung." Jimin questioned." Namjoon immediately looked up and spoke."He's just upset because he can't produce anything worthwhile," Namjoon said, casting a glance at Jin, who excused himself to the bathroom. The other members frowned, and Jungkook spoke "Hyung why would you say that?" Everyone was now focused on him. "Guys, he deleted all my songs that I wrote the past 3 days, day and night." He said frustrated. "I don't understand why would he do that." Taehyung said, almost muttering.

But what they didn't know was that Jin heard everything. Hurt by the harsh words, but he chose not to retaliate.

The words stung Jin, but he remained composed.

---

The tension between Jin and Namjoon had been lingering for months, casting a shadow over the group's dynamics. Even the other members had noticed the strained atmosphere during rehearsals, interviews, and behind-the-scenes moments. It was an unspoken rift that had grown between them, affecting the harmony that once defined BTS.

Namjoon's fingers tapped on the desk as he thought about the song. Suddenly, his manager entered the studio with a grave expression. "Namjoon, you need to see this," he said, pointing at the screen displaying the security cameras. Namjoon's eyes widened as he watched a staff member delete his songs. He felt a wave of guilt crash over him for accusing Jin, who had been the prime suspect in his mind. The weight of the misunderstanding pressed on him, and he knew he had to set things right.

Consumed by guilt and realizing the potential consequences of falsely accusing Jin, Namjoon hesitated but eventually decided to call him. "Jin, we need to talk. Meet me in the park," he said, the gravity of the situation evident in his voice. Before Jin could even answer Namjoon, hang up.

As Namjoon walked to the park, his mind raced with conflicting emotions. When he arrived, Jin was already there, standing near the crosswalk. Without a second thought, Namjoon began crossing the street, oblivious to the oncoming traffic.

Jin's eyes widened in panic as he saw a car and Namjoon walking over the crosswalk, clueless. With reflexes honed by fear, Jin rushed forward, pushing Namjoon out of the path of an oncoming car.

The screeching of tires filled the air, and when the chaos subsided, Namjoon found himself on the sidewalk, safe but bewildered.

However, Jin lay on the ground, blood trickling from his head, unconscious.Tears streamed down Namjoon's face as he knelt beside Jin. "Jin, wake up, please. I'm so sorry. This is allmyfault," he pleaded, shaking with guilt. People surrounded them, and the driver called for an ambulance in a panic.

The ambulance arrived, and Namjoon reluctantly let them take Jin, his heart shattered. But he immediately went inside the ambulance.

As the ambulance raced to the hospital, Namjoon clung to Jin's unconscious form, drowning in guilt. The other BTS members were quickly informed and rushed to the hospital.

When the ambulance arrived, Namjoon was met with the other members. Jimin and Jungkook tried gently to pull Namjoon away, but he clung to Jin as if his life depended on it.

Yoongi stepped forward, placing a calming hand on Namjoon's shoulder. "Namjoon, we need to let the doctors take care of Jin. Come on," he said, guiding Namjoon away as they rushed him inside the hospital.

In the hospital waiting room, the BTS members sat in heavy silence. "He saved my life, and this is what happened to him. This is all my fault." Namjoon cried, overwhelmed by guilt, found himself leaning on Yoongi. "Namjoon, this isn't your fault." Yoongi sais as he tried to comfort the leader. They sat there for what felt like an eternity, their anxiety intensifying with every passing minute.

The moment of truth arrived when the doctor entered the room. His face bore the gravity of the news he was about to deliver. "Kim Seokjin has a severe head injury," he began, and a collective breath was held. "I'm so sorry to tell you that he is in a coma."

When the words "severe head injury" and "coma" were uttered, a collective gasp escaped the group.

Tears welled up in the eyes of every member. "No you— you're lying." Jimin cried, his sobs muffled against Yoongi's chest. Namjoon, already burdened by guilt, couldn't hold back his tears any longer. He managed to ask, his voice choked, "Can we see him?"

The doctor nodded, leading them to Jin's room. He lay motionless, connected to various machines that monitored his vital signs. The members gathered around, struggling to hold back tears as they looked at their friend.

The first few days in the hospital blurred together. They took turns sitting by Jin's bedside, hoping for any sign of improvement. The guilt gnawed at Namjoon, making him question every decision that led to this tragic moment. "He saved my life, and this is what happened to him," Namjoon muttered to himself, his voice choked with regret.

As time passed, the initial optimism waned, and the reality of Jin's condition settled in. Namjoon, in particular, was drowning in self-blame. He couldn't shake the feeling that Jin's sacrifice was a consequence of his own actions. The burden weighed on him, visible in the lines etched on his face.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months.

Nevertheless, they visited Jin daily, sitting by his bedside, talking to him even though he couldn't respond.

“Hyung?” Namjoon whispers, crossing to the bed. 

Namjoon’s breath releases in a long sigh as he stares at his powerful, hyper-capable, wwh hyung, lying insensible and hurt in the big hospital bed. Jin looks so narrow and fragile, his pale, skinny limbs so delicate in the oversized hospital pyjamas. There’s a line in his arm and a bandage around his head, his messy hair spilling over it.

Namjoon collapses into the chair by the bed and gingerly takes Jin's hand in his. He’s never wanted to talk to Jin more, but he swallows the words. Not now.

Later, he’ll tell Jin that the other boys are, for some reason, putting up balloons for a Welcome Home party, even though they don't know if or when he wakes up. He’ll tell him that Yoongi is prepping pork for him, and Hoseok changed the sheets on his bed, and Taehyung is gifting him a pair of his own sunglasses, and Jimin snuck out to buy “everything the pharmacist recommended for a concussion, plus a fruit basket, and a cake”, and Jungkook has offered to “go beat up the staff member”.

Later, he’ll tell Jin that he’s gonna make sure he’s not under pressure to get back to a full schedule until he’s well enough. He’ll tell him he’ll arrange things however the doctors recommend, however Jin wants, no matter if he has to fight every manager to do it. He’ll tell him he’ll make sure the company provides whatever care he needs. Follow-up appointments? Medication? Physio? He’ll tell him he’ll read up on concussion so he knows what to advocate for.

Later, he’ll tell Jin that he cried when he saw him in the big hospital bed. That he nearly fainted himself when he saw Jin on the ground. That yeah, he sometimes teased him for being skinnier and having fewer muscles than him, but he had never once thought of Jin as fragile until today. Never once considered the idea of Jin not being there, stubborn and strong, the unstoppable force pushing Bangtan from the back while Namjoon leads Bangtan from the front. He’ll tell him how grateful he is that Jin is here, how much they all need him.

Later, he’ll tell him how much he needs him. He’ll tell him how his heart jolted. He’ll tell him how fucking beautiful he is, even when he’s in hospital pyjamas, even when he’s lit by ambulance sirens, even when he makes Namjoon cry with how small and broken he looks. He’ll tell him he loves him.

Later. Maybe much later. 

He’ll tell him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
35.1K 1.3K 28
Random one-shots, constructed through raging ideas and boredom. TRIGGER WARNING! There are serious topics discussed in this, such as violence and as...
414 19 7
In this book, I will post one-shots that are my very own ideas which pop up at peculiar times.♡'・ᴗ・'♡ May (mostly) include:- Fluff/Romance ❤︎ Angst �...
119K 3.3K 113
BTS unfortunate Events, sickfic, hurtfic, just stories/oneshots about BTS members. Just stories (one day i hope a lot) about BTS members. I do reque...