Shades of Lies ✔ [Completed]...

Por Imperfectwrts

Athulya Oberoi, once a sunshine girl, saw her aspirations dimmed by life's harsh incidents. Despite wishing t... Más

Copyright
Characters (Updating Aesthetics)
1.Party Night
2. Night of Devils
3. New beginnings
4. Diwali Night
5. The lost Soul
6. Her Secrets
7. Traitor in the House
8.Sweet Memories
9 .No one is saint
10. The Fight
11. Explanations!
12. The project
13. Boss Lady
14. Her Fate
15. When the Families met
16. Drama Queen
17. Becoming a star?
18.Dreams into reality
20. Sneaking Inside
21 . Punishment?
22. Therapy Session
23. Ownership?
23. Health Checkup
24. I want it for my son
25. I am Sorry
26. Betrayal and Torture
27. Fighting Back
28. Proud Of You!
29. Annabelle
30. Mystery Man
31. Heels, Guns, and Red Wine
32. Silent Storms Within
33. Jet-Set Intrigues
34. Mafia Chess: Playing the Game of Power
35. The Checkmate: It Was My Game
36. Familiar Scents, Unfamiliar Threats
37. Winning Goals and Whispered Memories
38. In the Shadows of Instability
39. The Dark Secrets of Shekhawat's Empire
40. Shattered Wings : The Unwanted Union
41. Lost Friendships, Found Roots
42. Discovering Blood Bonds
43. Navigating emotions, Crafting plans
44. She is my Kiddo!
Part 2 of the book
Thank you and revelations

19. Little Friend

3.8K 265 8
Por Imperfectwrts

Athulya's POV

I always had trust issues, with others and my own self as well. Love has always been something that I never wants to try because I fear . Fear from getting betrayed , fear of hurting others , fear of being unwanted. I even never loved myself  and I don't know if I will ever be able to.

Life has always been an upredictable coin for me , it has head and tails but none of them is in my favour. I always have been a thing , which people feel pity upon. Whenever I tried to be strong they mocked me. All this made me a child who remained lost in herself. I feared from expressing myself , I hates it when they see me from pity eyes as if wondering they can take me with them  because I am helpless. I always heard everyone but when I started telling my tale I found myself alone. 

Present never scares me but its past which makes me scared about future, I am living in what ifs. Whenever I founds someone I wants to hold their hand tightly forever because what if I my hold lossened and they lefts me?

When I meet Aarushi and Nidhi , their smile and love made my thirsty heart satisfied. They are my source to quench the thirst and my silly heart is worried about the day when I will remain thirsty.

I am worried about the day when my fear will start reflecting on the personality mask, I have build up. I feels like running away as far as I could but I fear my feet will never stop at any place because heart will never get the comfort and warmness it wants, anywhere. 

I have always hated expressing myself, breaking down in front of others. I doesn't wants to show the weak Athulya to anyone , I am afraid they will use me.

The moment I saw that car I started panicking , overing my head placing it over my knees, I sat down there. I didn't realised for how long I was sitting there until I felt someone on my shoulder, Soemone placed their head on it.

I looked up , opening my eyes , creating some space between my arm and knees to peek. Aarushi wrraped her arms around me palcing her head over my shoulder. I avoided her, Nidhi was standing right in front of me, stopping others view.

Clearing my throat , I removed her hand away from me harshly and adjusted my shoulders so that her head falls from it. She looked at me after my sudden reaction. My lips were trembling , I was bitting to stop them , finally I spoke.

"Why don't you leave me alone? I am not good for you" I again placed my head on my knees not meeting her dark eyes.

She started laughing out loudly, holding her stomach to show how funny it was. But, I was serious. She controlled her laugh but kept smiling.

"I can't! cause I like bad things" She pulled me up forcefully , and I fell on her but she holded me wrapping her arms around me , and Nidhi wrapped hers from back. I controlled myself not to melt down in their hold.

Aarushi grabbed my neck and I chocked, removing her hands after struggling ,I gave her a shocking look.

"Don't you dare to say that again, I will kill you" Her eyes were much dark than what they actually are, she placed her finger on my lips and pulled my ears .

"And I will help her in dumping you" Nidhi added her statement before both of them pulled me to classroom.

In the way to classroom I though about it, maybe he was right. I must get a cure for this before I lost myself , I need to talk. I searched few therapists and found  Naina Dixit , now I need to take an appointment from her.

"Athu , what are doing? Put your Phone in your bag. Now!"  She raised her eyebrows at me , pointing her index finger. I hates it when she starts behaving like my mother, I already have one and I am not in need of another in present or near future. 

"Nothing.." 

And we walked silently in the classroom

At 4:00 PM

We were walking out , carrying our bags on one shoulder, that looks cool. I was thinking to call  Robin, to ask about today's plans and schedule

"So, you all are coming to my house , right?"  My bestie broke the silence.

"Umm.. yes .. I guess?" I spoke lightly being confused.

"Off course , Yes from both of us." Nidhi spoke on my behalf and I gave her death stare and she gestured me to calm down as I showed her a punch.

"Wait, a sec.. I am coming" Aarushi went to the corner to attend a call, see the thief was scolding the police. She herself remains so busy in her phone and I whenever I takes it out, even for a sec she starts shouting.

She was laughing and making random patterns on wall from her bare fingers, I noticed her expression. She was getting angry at one moment and was laughing at other. Silly girl.

I thought it to be the right time and covered Nidhi's mouth with my hand pulling her in another corner. That idiot ate my fingers.

"WTH Athulya! I though you are going to kidnap me"

"I was but I changed my mind"

"Why? Because I am you friend? Right!"

"No! No one is going to give me a penny for you , only my expenses will increasing on keeping you. And I don't wants to make my ear deaf from your chatterbox."

"Bad Girl.."

"Shut Up! I will shoot you"

"LOL! You are thinking me a fool?"

My hands reached for my bag , I opened the zip  and came exactly in front of her. I was able to hide her from other's view , taking out my gun I placed it on her head and her mouth sealed , her expressions changed. I was quick to put it back before she passes out.

"Now listen, what about the project? We planned it today!" I almost pinned her to the wall so that hear me carefully.

"Change the plan then" And here I am dying, this girl's mind still didn't came at it's place.

"What will you do if I will keep doing you everything?"

"Nothing!"

"Leave me group then" 

"No way.."

"Fine! I will do everything and you keep sitting like a queen" I was gave up when I saw Aarushi was done with her talk and was approaching us.

"Let's go" We followed her .

I dialled Danny aka Daniel, Yes , I gave him a nickname. I know it's cool no need to tell me.

"Hello D-D-.. Daniel" I decided not to call him from the new name, as he is quite moody.

"Speak! It's you who called." See, I already knew this. Does his pay gets cut when he talks softly?

"I am going to my friend's house. I will come late , tell dad no to worry about me."

"As if he does.." He blurted out .

"What did you said? Why are you jealous of me and my family?" I almost shouted like he is in front of me, both the girls looked at me asking to tone down.

"Jealous? I pity you" His tone hurted me, I wondered how this guy is able to hurt others in different ways.

He ended the call.

We reahed the place where her car was parked. She opened the door for both of us and sat only after we were settled. I knew the royal people are known for their hospitality but this is too much. Whatever, their family, their traditions , who am I to think it all?

It took us half an hour to reach , I didn't realised the time as I was more focused on checking CCTV footages of Sunshine Industries .

Reaching there, the car stopped and I was opening my door, when he came running to me and holded my fingers. I froze for a moment looking at his fingers wrapped around mine.

"Tome with me, I will show you the palace (Come, with me I will show you the palce)" I laughed at Rudransh as he was running holding my hands and I had to walk fast to keep up with him. He shooed away my friends and they got shocked.

"You ale late! I was waiting fol you. (You are late I was waiting for you)" He made a crying face and I kissed his forehead. He was too cute and too innocent , the same innocence that I always wanted.

We were running but he halted looking up, and I realised he bumped into someone.

"Walk slowly Rudra, she is not going to run away"  Aaryaveer came in the way as Rudransh almost collided with him.

"Get away bhai sa , let me show hel the palace. Go for now, you are so boring."

"You are such turncoat Rudra,  you was running behind me to get my attention only an hour ago and now you are bored from me?" He looked at me, is he thinking I am manupulating the kid. No!

"Hey you little munchkin, she is my friend ." Aarushi removed my hands from his hold and started rubbing his eyes to cry , he was looking so cute that I couldn't hold myself anymore. Kneeling down to his level, I holded his hands , wiping his tears lightly and making a smile on his face by my hands.

"No! She mine ,only mine." He spoke and started running holding my hand, I am sure I going to get embarassed by triping here. Running through all the stairs he pulled me inside a room , atleast he should have knocked. He is a kid so it's fine but he is giving me second hand embarssment.

"Dadda , Dadda see here flst! I brought my fliend home. (Dadda, Dadda see here first!  I brought my friend home." It was her father, I have met him once when he came to drop Aarushi. He looked a good person , quite simple. 

He smiled at me after looking at his son's fingers holding mine and I smiled back. He was wearing a black suit and a rolex watch, I guess he is in his 40s as his hair has silver strands but not that much to make him look old.  

Ansh was quick to pull me from there, again running upstairs and bumping into a room. I looked around the room , it looked messy. All the files were here and there but there were a few musical instruments and they looked clean. I figured he  liked playing them and maybe plays them on regular basis. 

I was looking all around when he spoke and I raised my head to meet the pair of honey eyes standing in front of me all of a sudden, he scared me. I flinched but gladly no one noticed it.

"Aalav Bhai sa, meet hel , Aya . lemembel I told you about my chit-chat fliend (Aarav Bhai sa, Meet her, Aya. Remember I told you about my chit chat friend)" 

What Aya? He nicknamed me Aya? It's cute and better than Athu , which sounds like sneeze. My dumbo bestie can't even find a better nickname. 

"Yes for sure, I did ..But why are you running"  He rubbed the back of his head from his hand as his arm was wrapped his head. I am sure he didn't even remember any of the things Ansh is mentioning.

But he was literary scaring me out with the look he was giving, I don't know why , but everyone here looked at me strangely. Am I a regular debate topic for them? Interesting! These royals talk about me on my back because they don't have the courage to speak on my face.

"I am showing hel my house (I am showing her my house)" He was also looking around in his room curiously, was it different from other days today?

"You can show that by walking also, there's no need to run and shout"

"You will not undelstand how much fun is it to run with youl fliend here and there, you have glown old. Anyways, don't disturb me and my fliend and if I found any of you behaving with hel in wlong way then... (You will not understand, how much fun is it to run with your friend here and there,you have grown old. Anyways son't disturb me and my friend and If I found any of you behaving with her in wrong way then..) "

Old? He is going to get me killed today, my bestie will kill if she founds out we said her brother old. And how possesive this little boy is , my friend? Behave well with her!

OMG! his cuteness is too much to handle.

"You looks like a chimpunk when your angry ."

"You all ale bad , you tease me but my fliend nevel says anything like that to me." He looked at me blinking his eyes.

"Sorry baby. Go now , play with your friend but be careful." 

He didn't even heard all his words and dragged me again, I wasn't even ready to run with him when he pulled my hand. His touch was so gentle , his tiny little fingers were like pink roses, all this reminded me of my younger version.

"tome , we will go to aalu di before she eats othel's head in anger (Come, we will go to Aaru di before she eats other's head in anger."

We entered in a large room and I found both my friend chit-chatting, these girls didn't even looked at me. Fine! I don't need them , I am happy with cutie friend.

"Gils,  let us dlaw something (Girls. let us draw something)"

"No one is interested here! Go play with men Rudransh" Aarush was getting irritated from him and she almost shout at that little kid.

"I didn't asked you! Aya you ale intelested na? (Aya, you are interested na?)"

"Yes! " I nodded giving him a big smile and he jumped in joy before running away. I was looking at his fading figure but he was quick, it took him no time to come back.

Meanwhile, I excused myself and found a corner to dial him. Why does he never picks in first ring and I mostly does so, next time I am not going to pick up before umpteenth ring.

"Hello" He tone was low.

"Why are you whispering? Are you on a date?"

"No! I am just stuck somewhere between Aunties" I chuckled lightly covering my mouth knowing very well my friends can think so further about this. Dirty Minded people.

"So you are helping them in shopping?"

"How did you figured" 

"I can image the rotten brinjal face you are making, and any Aunty will take you for this good deed , seeing your innocent face. Can't you say a no on their face?"

"As if you can! And my face is still better than your garbage one" I frowned.

"Idiot! I called you to ask anyone to fix an appointment with Naina Dixit, the phychologist"

"Why? Okay I will say and I am informing you that I didn't came today and nor even planning"

"I already knew"

"Stop spying others, you are invading their privacy"

"Their privacy? In my public area?"

"You are so arrogant"

"So? Any problems? Is it itching your brain"

"Robin, is it lookin good.. yes-y-yes" There were some background noise and I got to know altleast he is not sitting idle , it's good that he is occupied somewhere. Only God knows , what keeps going on his empty brain.

Call ended.

He brought all the colours he had, difficulty holding them all and trying to breath heavily, so dramatic. I walked towards him taking few things from his hand to help , arranging the sheets on canvas stand. He pulled both the girls away from the phone and handed a paint brush , demanding them to paint something.

Soon, we all got lost in painting and the palace was silent like a haunted place. I peeked at his painting and saw that he was drawing a  scenery. He painted the sun as dark red, bushes and leaves as pink , river as green and a rabbit as blue. It was too good for a 4-5 y/o old. 

He saw me looking at his painting and I gave him a thumps up and as always my bestie interrupted.

"What is this Rudra? Green river? Pink bushes? So funny! Do you forgot the colours?" His expression frowned and he looked at me in hope , he will kill me by blackmailing with his big adorable eyes.

"Is it looking bad, Aya?"

"No.. No way, I am happy that you didn't copied what others are doing , you used your imagination. That's what real artists are ! It's beautiful"

"Thank you Aya " He came running and hugged me, wrapping his arms around and in that he spilled the whole bottle of paint on my hands.

"Rudransh! I knew you would do something like this." Aarushi scolded him

"It's fine Aarushi , he is a kid" Nidhi tried calming her down , but the little boy got scared and his behind me.

"Solly Aya, I am really solly.( Sorry Aya, I am really Sorry)."

"No its fine Baby, we are friends na? There is no sorry and thank you in friends" 

"Come , I will show you the way to washloom. (Come, I will show you the way to washroom)" He holded my fingers and pulled me again taking me outside the room.

I was thanking him in my mind, finally I got an escape. He made my work easy. Now, all that I need to do is to check for the CCTVs.

"What happened why are you smiling Aya?" He noticed me smiling thinking all that.

"Nothing. You was looking cute" I lied to kid, shame on me but sorry champ I have to do this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was this chapter? And I didn't checked for mistakes , so figure it out if any. Pardon me for that.

What is Athu planning? No, it was Athulya , sorry my mistake. But she will kill me for this.

I am really loving Rudransh! What about you?

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

79.7K 4.2K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...
338K 28.2K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...
130K 7.1K 151
Excerpt Seeing her frozen without even blinking, he came towards her and yelled, "I. said. STRIP." Hearing that, she mumbled in a pleading tone, "Ple...
24.5K 1.7K 36
You know Beauty and the BEAST, right? what if she's not naive and weak but a strong sophisticated girl? Yes, Advatesha Singhania was not only beautif...