female celebrity comfort stor...

By marleyromanoff

one shots of female celebrities/characters + non-binary/female reader. requests open:) no smut. literally jus... More

birthday | scarlett<3
trouble sleeping? | larissa weems
trouble sleeping pt.2 | larissa weems
teddy surgery | lizzie olsen
mamas magic kisses | adele
late night writing | taylor swift
gutarist | taylor swift
goofy smiles | p!nk
detonation and detention | weems
forever home | angelina jolie
i'm just a kid | lizzie olsen
hypocrite | taylor swift
beach day | scarlett
getting clean | larissa weems
crushing disappointment | taylor swift
picnic | lizzie and scarlett
my weakness | natasha romanoff
i needed out | scarlett johansson
toublemaker | lady gaga
mothers day | scarlett johansson
text threads | natasha romanoff
stress cleaning | scarlett johansson
bath time | natasha romanoff
are we ready? | boy genius
chalkboard | taylor swift
sott | taylor swift
interviews | boygenius
tattoos | lizzie olsen
cuddles | lady gaga
assault | weems and thornhill
the move | adele
where is she | natasha romanoff
legos | boygenius
trick or treat | boygenius
IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING | lady gaga
coming home | blackhill
radio | amy winehouse
withdrawal | jemily
bau | jj + emily

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! | natasha romanoff

988 45 4
By marleyromanoff

———❁———

23:50, december 2nd 2023. mamas 39th birthday is in 10 minutes.

i have it all planned out. i'm making mama breakfast before we walk through central park, then we're going to hit the vinyl store and she's  picking out some cool new ones she's wanted for a while.

then, we're heading to the bookstore where again she gets to get anything she wants.

after the bookstore we of course have to stop for coffee and a cinnamon roll. final destination of the morning is back to the house where everyone will be waiting for the party.

mamas not big on parties so i'm keeping it simple. wanda, maria, carol and valkyrie, her parents and lena, tony and pepper, clint, laura and the kids. plus the other og avengers.

mama hates having big gatherings so everyone will be gone by 5. except Wanda of course, being mamas girlfriend and all.

she's coming to meet us for coffee on the morning adventure to stop mama from getting suspicious but she said she should stay at home to oversee the set up of the party.

wandas been helping me learn how to cook for mama's birthday breakfast.

i definitely inherited her ability to cook as well as her eyes and fiery hair, well lack of ability so to speak.

wanda is definitely the cook of the house. mama and i are clean up crew and also the idiots who sit on the counter and ask stupid questions like 'what's that?' while wanda cuts bell peppers.

i've officially mastered breakfast foods greater than cereal and toast. the toast is still a bit ropey actually.

now i can make pancakes and eggs and bacon. all of mamas favourites.

23:55. time to get up, the plan is in motion.

i throw on my Garfield christmas socks and grab mamas presents from on top of my closet, heading towards her room quietly.

using my elbow to push the door handle down the hinges squeak a little as i use my back to get the door open.

i really should've made two trips with these presents, too late now.

mama is fast asleep on her side of the bed, wandas side however is empty.

there's no time to find the ginger however, i'm wasting time just thinking about it.

i put the gifts down on mamas desk and turn to the bed, throwing myself in the empty space.

mama grunts loudly as the bed dips and the wood creaks beneath us.

landing on my stomach i rest my chin on her shoulder after she rolls over to look at me.

"happy birthday mama" i whisper softly, leaving a kiss on her nose.

she smiles widely, "hi baby, thank you"

"how does it feel to be a year older?"

stretching a little she shuffles to get a better look at me, "i don't feel older, in my mind i'm still 26"

i laugh a little at her, "well you look old"

she shoves my shoulder making me roll onto my back "that's so rude, you must now make up for it"

"how do you want me to do that?" i ask, snuggling up to her.

her arms tighten around me and she exhales "this is pretty good".

we lay in silence for a while before mama speaks up "i want my presents now"

i look up at her and quirk an eyebrow, "who says i bought you anything"

she quirks her eyebrow back and lifts her head to look at the desk, "says the fat pile of presents over there"

i laugh, "okay fine maybe i did get you a little something" i climb out of bed and head over to the desk, throwing the presents on the bed one by one.

mama sits up and turns the lamp on, "woah y/n/n, how many are there?"

i look at the pile and shrug "just a few. i had to stop myself from buying more"

jumping back on the bed i hand mama the first present.

she's careful to open the wrapping paper, tossing it aside. she looks at the turquoise bag, the jelly cat logo on the front.

she pulls the draw strings open to revel a giraffe teddy. her favourite animal.

"aww darling. i love it" her eyes water a little as she pulls me in for a hug.

i sit back and watch as she opens the 'mountain' of gifts i got her.

there were a few candles, some new books, a leather jacket, a new bike helmet, some stickers and a couple other small items.

she told me she loved them all but her favourite was definitely the jacket and the helmet. i made sure they matched all her bikes to some degree.

the task wasn't too difficult, every bike she rides is mostly black or green paint paired with black or brown leather.

the jacket also included some patches i'd sewn on. her widow symbol, an outline of Russia and the Hungarian flag, for our house in Budapest.

she carefully placed all the presents on the floor and shuffled back down the bed, pulling me into her body.

we fell asleep with the lamp glowing and the soft hum of white noise.

waking up around 9 mama and i were now joined by another body in the bed, wanda.

her ginger hair sprayed over the pillows and her mouth slightly agape as she snored softly.

mama rested her chin on my shoulder to get a better look at her girlfriend. "looks like someone's tired" she chucked a little.

"i wonder where she was last night" i questioned, moving mamas head a little so i could cuddle into her chest.

"i don't know hon, she probably fell asleep in the library again, you know as well as i do she loves that green chair more than both of us"

"that's not true" a voice grumbled from behind us.

wanda shuffled about, moving her hair from her face and stretching.

"morning babe" mama smiled.

"happy birthday my love" wanda lent over me to give mama a kiss.

i proceeded to make gagging noises until they stopped.

wanda laughed and kissed me on the head. "oh shush"

"gross"

"hey! that's love. it's not gross at all" mama exclamed, giving her girlfriend one last peck.

the three of us chatted for a bit before i left to 'have a shower', in reality i was heading downstairs to make mama breakfast.

in the twenty five minutes it took me to cook the pancakes wanda had sent about 100 texts asking if i was alright.

it's cute but my god is it irritating. her intentions are sweet though.

i brought mama breakfast in bed and left her to eat while i actually went to shower.

we were out of the door quickly after mama opened her presents off wanda.

we hit all our favourite spots.

it started lightly snowing when we're sat in the coffee shop with wanda. all three of us cuddled up on the sofa watching the snow flakes fall gently to the ground.

winter is mama's favourite season, she says it reminds her of home.

one of her few happy memories from russia was the snow, she says it's the most beautiful thing about the country is the weather.

the way the snow covers the mountains and everything looks calm.

we always talk about going back for winter one year, i hope it happens soon.

i was so excited on the walk home, wanda and i linked arms as we skipped back to the house. getting giddy just thinking about what was waiting.

the party was a hit to say the least. mama didn't stop smiling.

she didn't enjoy the numerous times people shouted 'happy birthday' at her though.

i think she much preferred the fact it was all her favourite people gathered in one place.

she kissed me on the head softly, the party beginning to die down. "thank you kiddo, this has been the best birthday ever"

i turn around to embrace her fully, "that's okay mama, anything for you"

we ended the night with chinese takeout, pyjamas and james bond.

mama didn't stop talking about how much she loved the day.

i'm so glad i have her. i don't know what i'd do if i didn't have her for a mama.

———❁———

1476 words.

for once this isn't trash. i actually proof read it.

the end was really rushed. this is also 5 days late.

sorry for being so inactive rn. but im wiring a book.

it about nevermore academy and takes place around the time wednesday is there. it's basically about weems and the readers relationship and how they become close. kinda like an extended version of some of the one shots in this book.

the first few chapters should be done soon. id be grateful to anyone that wants to read it 🫶

lots of love

marley :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 82 59
what the title says I am a minor so I will not be doing smut, but I am taking requests so if you would like to make one just leave me a comment
8.4K 415 44
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...
8K 163 15
(Slow Update) This is my random thoughts and ideas becoming a story. It will include y/n with middle aged women, like Helena Bonham Carter, Olivia Co...
2.2K 141 9
When Scarlett's family figures out that she likes girls, her entire life explodes. Wanting to "fix" her they send her to a Catholic boarding school f...