My cliché life as Renesmee's...

By VitaFortuna

I never knew that the isekai truck is real. Of course legends are writen about it. Being hit by that famous... More

From The Truck Into The Womb
Every Beginning Hard.
So many people and just two baby
In Three Days She Rises
Jacob Jacob Why Are You Jacob?
Here Comes Charlie
Divert the river
Sweet Things Must Be Protected
The Little Sister Sindrome
The Mandatory Visit
Peaceful Waters
Some Lose Ends
The Nightmare Before Christmass
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Move Forward For The Solution
Where Everything Began
Story Time
We Always End Up Somewhere
The Amazons
Until They Return
From Now On Everyone Can Chill
Because She Had To Know
Do We Have To Go Home?
I Don't Feel Like A Guest
Then Run For It
So It Happened...
Hear My Case
Something Tense In The Air
In The Garden
It Comes Together
Partly United
Weeks Of Silence
Let's Begin
Judgment
Is This A Happy End?
A/N

Crawling On My Knees

10K 433 8
By VitaFortuna

When Emmett was confronted with his crimes it wasn't Edward who was the most murderous in the room. Oh no. It was Bella.

It was one thing that she had to endure his perverse jokes but the fact that his jokings corrupted my innocence! No, that was unforgivable.

Since the scene started to get not so family friendly Alice and Jacob took me and Renesmee to the cabin. It was our first time seeing it.

Our parents wanted to show us themself, but since there were now more important things to take care of (like educating Emmett) this task was left to Alice and Jake.

It was truly a magical building. The walls were rustic and I could see the stony bricks. The other side was made from wood in perfect harmony with the other parts of the cabin. Green plants ran up the walls until they reached the roof. I could understand why Bella loved it so much in the books. It fitted her fairycore vibes well.

Alice gave a tour to us. She showed us our room at last. It was a basic child room with two cribs, shelfs and a ton of stuffed toys. The wall was a neutral green as they couldn't know if we will be a girl or a boy when they painted it.

"Did you like it?" Alice asked. We nodded in harmony.

With a delighted smile they placed us down on the rug and showed us a few toys to play with. Renesmee got a stuffed pig and as she wanted to play with it she ripped it immediately. She was stunned by her own strength and almost cried but Jacob saved the day by showing her an exactly same pig. They had bought a pair from every toy. When Ren took it he said.

"Careful Ness. They are fragile." Ren nodded and carefully patted the second stuffed pig. Alice already hid the dead one out of sight. I was sitting and watched them. Should I play with some toys too?

Alice sat next to me. With a stuffed panda in her hands.
"Don't you want to try it?"

"I don't know how." I answered hesitantly. My voice was thin but my words were clear. Jacob was shocked.

"She speaks!?" The terror was evident.

Renesmee touched his arms as she talked in her own way. Why is it wrong that I am speaking? Everyone else is speaking.
Jacob tried to find the right answer. Because it is not the right time yet? It isn't normal? He can't say that. He looked at me and noticed that I was staring at him. Shit she reads my thoughts. He realized. I looked away shyly. It wasn't a problem before. Of course they didn't know before.

"It isn't wrong Nessi..."Jacob collected himself finally. "Did you speak as well?" He was afraid from the answer.
Renesmee looked at him confused. She realized she didn't know how to do it. She projected this recognition to him.

"It is okay" He said with relief "You will figure it out."

"But sisi already knows how to speak." She projected to him.

"Yes but Carlie can't communicate as you do. She needs to speak." Jacob said. It was true and in Renesmee's mind logical of course but it didn't make it easier to process my fast development.

"Carlie can't talk like me because she reads minds like dad does?" my sister asked again.

"Yes. That is right. " Jake confirmed.

Alice and I just listened as they spoke things through in their own way. I took the stuffed panda from her. I just holded it on my lap. What should I do with it?
Alice grabbed another toy. A stuffed penguin said.

"Hi, my name is Ping." She started to play with it. I was puzzled but played along.

"I am Pong." I tried to mimic her playful tone. It came out decently childlike. I moved the panda's arm like it was waving.
We played like this for a while when our parents came in. Edward was happy as he found us playing just like any normal kid would.

"Did you have fun?" Bella asked as she crouched down to us.

"Yes." I said. She took a deep shaking breath before she forced a smile.

"That's great!" She forced out with fake joy. I think i won't talk much until my sister starts to talk. This tension makes me sick.

After our parents came home Alice and Jacob left the house. Jacob didn't want to actually but Alice led him away by pulling him from the ear.
Tonight my sister and I slept in our crib.

True to my decision the next day I returned to my mute self. Just observing but not interacting. Edward couldn't knew what was inside my head but he had a good guess. He told the others to try to mute out the worry from they thought as their worry affected me badly but the damage was already done.

As a counter act they tried to involve me in most of their activities. Everyone except Emmett who was temporarily banned from the room when I was there. Fortunately for him my gift worked differently than my dad's. He didn't had to worry about that i would overhear him from the other room like Edward would. He just had to stay out of my sight.

Bella and Rosalie were with me Renesmee upstairs in Rose's room.
They were selecting our clothes. There were two sections. Grown outs and fitting. They did this every day as we growed that fast. While they did their job Renesmee played with a logical puzzle. It didn't take her long to get bored of the stuffed toys. So our parents had to find her something more challenging. They did with great pride and the ever present concern.

The window was wide open. The early Autumn wind came in. It smelled like leaves, berries and smoke. Since everyone had their attention elsewhere I decided to peek out. I turned to my stomach and I successfully started to crawl. I made my way to the door and looked back. Mom and aunt Rose were still selecting clothes. Renesmee watched me intently. I waved at her a baby wave so she knows I go watch around. She waved back like she would say see you later. With that I went to explore.

The house was surprisingly empty as the boys went out hunting this afternoon. Edward of course didn't want to go, but Emmett and Jasper forced him out anyway.

I made my way down the stairs. It was a tricky job. I had to manage to turn my butt to the stairs and then I crawled backward. When I lost my footing I fell a bit. I grabbed the upper stair. I hang there between two steps. When i calculated that between two steps I wont hit myself I let go and fell one step down. Great twenty five left. I made my way slowly but steadily down.

When I was done I found that the back Patio door was left open. I suppose Esme opened it to let in some fresh air. I crawled out of the house. It was so rare for me to wander alone like that. In the past two weeks someone always was watching over us as we are evidently babies. Unhealthily fast growing babies. Naturally everyone was on high alert around us. It made me sick and I wanted to scream that guys you're suffocating! But of course if I spoke at a week old they gave me that unintentional grieving look. Like we would die at any moment. Of course Renesmee didn't catch on them thanks god. But they couldn't hide it from me. And what even worse they knew that i see them and it made them more insufferable.

So this moment when i was just crawling alone in the high grass was pure magic. I lied down on the green. It was soft and i liked it's fresh smell. I inhaled deeply. I heard soft paws coming my way. I looked up to find a gray wolf staring at me. What am i doing outside alone? Leah asked in her mind.
I lifted my index finger to my mouth.
"shhh."

She was unsure what to do she should call someone out.

"No." I said firmly and stood up in my crawling stance. I set myself to go deeper into the woods. She blocked my way. "I would like to go."

She of course didn't let me. I made an effort and quickly slide trough under her high legs. Our game had began. I named it *Catch the baby if you can.*
Surprisingly she had a hard time with me as I was small but agile. I evaded her every attempt as she wanted to catch me with mischievous laughter. We danced closer and closer to the forest.

At our sounds Bella and Rosalie noticed that i had gone outside. They were panicked as they didn't recognised me leaving. They rushed down with Renesmee in hand of course and saw that Leah chasing after me while i giggling, rolling and crawling on the ground in a not so human pace.

My playmate gave them a pleading look to help her because she can't deal with me alone. Bella came to the rescue. After our first run was over we were sitting in the livingroom. Esme brought some wet wipes to get me cleaned. I was all over muddy. Oh but how i enjoyed it.

"Renesmee, you should have told us when she left." Bella was scolding Ren. "She could have been hurt."

Ren didn't think i would do something like that. She thought I would just go sit somewhere else. She projected.
Bella immediately got calmer as she saw her other daughter getting all worked up like that. She kissed her forehead and said.
"It is okay. Next time you will know." Ren relaxed at that.

"You young lady." She turned to me. "You are grounded."

I looked at her surprised. How did you ground a baby? I don't have much of a habit that they can take away as a punishment. I never got an answer.

When the boys came home Emmett almost died in laughter. The thought that Leah was chasing me across the yard was a sight he regretted missing out. Not like it was the last time. But they didn't know it just yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.2K 35
THIS BOOK IS CRINGE AND NEEDS A COMPLETE OVERHAUL. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! [COMPLETED] [IN LINE FOR EDITING] {Book 1} From what we know, Vampires, W...
1.4M 48.1K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
43.6K 1.3K 20
//compulsion: an irresistible urge to behave in a certain way, especially against one's conscious wishes.// "Oh, they also have a younger brot...
305K 9.3K 35
NOT A BELLA LOVE STORY FFS READ THE BIOOO I love being a twin. It has always been so much fun having a birthday party to share with someone, always h...