forbidden | b.e.

By h0lly_wr1tes

Aurelia Green grew up a conservative Catholic, raised by strict parents, but once she left for college, she m... More

CAST
Party | 001
Friends | 002
My spot | 003
Stay over | 004
Advice | 005
Your shitty boyfriend | 006
Don't say that word | 007
He's a good guy | 008
Make him jealous | 009
Oblivious | 010
You should go | 011
You deserve better | 012
Not over you | 013
Friendly or flirty? | 014
Complicated | 015
Make me nervous | 016
Mess with my head | 017
Jealous | 018
I don't like change | 019
I don't know how to feel | 020
Stay | 021
Why am I like this? | 022
You'll figure it out | 023
Idiot | 024
Don't tell Lorenzo | 025
Sneaking around | 026
Treat you better | 027
He hit me again | 028
Wrapped around his finger | 029
Die for you | 031
Believe me | 032
Finally free | 033
Closure | 034
Ready | 035
Meet my parents | 036
Public | 037
Yes to the dress | 038
Proud | 039
Love like the fairytales | 040
Forever | 041
Promise | 042

Falling | 030

964 23 14
By h0lly_wr1tes

- A U R E L I A -

The past few days have been hell for me.

Lorenzo's abuse is getting worse and I've tried to get away so many times, but he makes it so hard.

I want to break up with him, but I'm terrified of what he'll do. I can't even walk around campus by myself without being worried he'll corner me and hit me.

Gigi's been walking to all of my classes with me and bringing her taser just incase she 'has to tase him in the balls.'

Her words, not mine.

She's definitely.. special.

As for Billie, I haven't seen her much, but we've been texting. She keeps telling me she'll handle things with Lorenzo, but I think the only thing stopping her is someone finding out and getting her reputation ruined.

You know how fame can be.

Honestly, finding out I like girls, well, at least a girl, has been so stressful. I get so worried about what other people think and overthink everything so much, when I all I want to do is be with Billie.

A knock at the door snaps me out of my thoughts and I get up to see who it is.

I look through the peephole just to make sure it's not Lorenzo and I'm automatically relieved when I see that it's Gigi.

"Hi, babe." Gigi smiles and walks in. The two of us sit on my bed and she looks at me with sad eyes. "Rae.." She sighs, pulling up my sleeve.

I've been wearing sleeves more because of the bruises.

"It's fine." I shrug. "Aurelia, it's not fine. This isn't okay and you know it." She narrows her eyes. "Is that new?" She asks, pointing to a bruise on my cheek. "No, I've been covering it with makeup." I tell her.

"You shouldn't have to do this. No one should. I don't get why you can't just break up with him."

"You know I can't. It's not that easy to get out of a toxic relationship." I sigh.

"Rae, you realize this is DV and he could get arrested for this, right?" Gigi raises an eyebrow.

"DV..?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"You poor thing." She sighs and hugs me, making me more confused. "Domestic violence." She tells me.

Oh.

"He can get arrested for that?" I ask. "Yup." She nods. "I don't want to get him in trouble. Everyone will find out and some people will treat me like a charity case and some others will find it hilarious." I shake my head.

"I know, that's sadly just how it is, but it shouldn't have to be. Lorenzo deserves to get in trouble, Rae."

"I know.." I sigh.

"We're gonna figure this out, okay?"

"Okay." I nod.

I just hope that'll really happen.

˚ ʚɞ ˚
iMessage

bil 🤍

hi bil

hi love

how are you doing?

i'm okay

lorenzo's just still doing what he's doing

i'm sorry baby

do you wanna come over?

i have a class in 20 minutes but after that
then sure :)

okay

be safe for me okay?

i will don't worry

gigi's got her taser 😭

LMFAO

well i'm glad you're in good hands

i guess? 😭

LMAO

alright love i'll see you later

okay bye b 🤍

bye 🫶🏻

˚ ʚɞ ˚
In real life

"My class is across campus, so do you wanna start walking now?" I ask Gigi as I finish brushing my hair. "Sure." She nods.

I get my shoes on and grab my bag, Gigi doing the same, and we walk downstairs, outside.

"Do you have class today?" I turn to Gigi. "I had at class at 5 in the morning and then 8. It's wasn't fun." She grumbles. "Five?" My eyes widen. "Jesus."

"That's what I said." She laughs.

✧˖°

"Thanks for walking me to my car, but I think I got it next time." I tell Gigi.

I just got out of class and now, I'm headed to Billie's house. "You gotta get yourself a taser, girl. Tasing is my favorite past time, to be honest." Gigi shrugs. "Can't you get like.. arrested for that?" I chuckle.

"Not if it's self defense." She winks, making me roll my eyes and laugh. "I love you, G."

"I love you too." She smiles and hugs me. "Be safe and let me know if you need to be escorted back to your dorm later." She exaggerates the word 'escorted.' "Unless you stay over her house." Gigi smirks.

"Enough." I laugh and nudge her.

"Have you guys.. you know?"

"No, no, not at all." I quickly shake my head. "Is something wrong?" She asks. "No, I've just never been with a girl before and I'm not ready for.. that yet." I shrug my shoulders. "I get that." She nods.

"Alright, I'll text you later." I tell her. "Okay." She grins. I wave and get in my car, driving off after I start it.

Once I get to Billie's house, I park in her driveway and walk up to the front door. I knock twice and the door opens. "Hey, baby." Billie rasps.

This girl gets hotter everyday.

Damn. I really do like her.

"Hi." I smile and hug her. "How are you doing, pretty girl?" She asks as we walk upstairs. "Better now that I'm with you." I shrug. "That was so cute." She chuckles.

"How are you?" I ask, sitting down on her bed. "I'm good." She shrugs. "Where's Shark?"

"I don't know." She says. "Shark!"

A few seconds later, he comes running in the room and jumps on the bed. "Hi, Sharky." I chuckle and pet him. "He loves you a lot." Billie smiles. "I love him too." I say, running my fingers through his fur. "I'm bored. Do you wanna watch something?" She asks.

"Sure." I nod. I lay back on the bed and Billie does the same, turning to face me. "Hi." She whispers, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Hey." I whisper back. I lean in and kiss her softly, making her smile against my lips.

"I love y-"

I've told her I love her before, but it's different. We were just friends then, but now we're more than that.

I'm scared that I love her. Like, really love her.

"—your smile. I love your smile."

"Thank you, love." She chuckles. "How about you come make me smile some more?" She smirks, leaning in again.

She connects our lips once again, biting my bottom lip gently, causing me to let out a small moan.

"Pretty baby." She mumbles once she pulls away.

I feel my face heat up and she laughs. "You like that?" She asks. "Yeah." I smile bashfully.

She brushes her thumb over my cheek, but the smile on her face drops. She pulls her hand back and looks at me weirdly. "What?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Aurelia, what is this from?" She asks, pointing to my cheek.

Fuck.

She must've rubbed the concealer off.

"Um, I- I hit my head." I lie. "Don't lie to me, Aurelia. Did he hit you again?" She arches an eyebrow. I don't say anything, I just sigh and bury my face in her chest. "Rae, I told you to tell me if Lorenzo hit you again." She groans.

"I'm sorry." I sniffle, feeling tears start to prick my eyes. "Hey, don't cry, baby." Billie tilts my chin up and makes me look at her. "I'm not mad at you, okay? I'm just mad that Lorenzo keeps doing this to you." She sighs. I nod my head and she kisses my forehead.

"I promise I'm gonna stop this. We're gonna get you out of this relationship, alright? It's not okay what he's doing."

"I know. It's just hard. I'm scared what he'll do if I try to break up with him." I shrug. "I understand, but you need to. I know it'll take awhile, but it has to happen eventually." She says.

"I promise I'll do it as soon as I can." I tell her. "Okay." She smiles.

Breaking up with Lorenzo isn't the only scary thing on my mind right now.

I think I'm falling in love with Billie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 351 11
(๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ -๐ฆ๐š) ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.
14K 509 31
๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ /moอžon/ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐€ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„ ๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๏ฟฝ...
212K 4.7K 35
Just read it. BILLIE IS A SUBMISSIVE Disclaimer: Smut Swearing gxg Mature scenes First Chapter Out: March 26th, 2020 Achieved: โ†ช#1 in #agmcdaniel
28.3K 636 18
Billie (queerbaiting) Eilish is straight but she has a lot of gay sex with her best friend.