My cliché life as Renesmee's...

Da VitaFortuna

I never knew that the isekai truck is real. Of course legends are writen about it. Being hit by that famous... Altro

From The Truck Into The Womb
Every Beginning Hard.
So many people and just two baby
In Three Days She Rises
Here Comes Charlie
Crawling On My Knees
Divert the river
Sweet Things Must Be Protected
The Little Sister Sindrome
The Mandatory Visit
Peaceful Waters
Some Lose Ends
The Nightmare Before Christmass
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Move Forward For The Solution
Where Everything Began
Story Time
We Always End Up Somewhere
The Amazons
Until They Return
From Now On Everyone Can Chill
Because She Had To Know
Do We Have To Go Home?
I Don't Feel Like A Guest
Then Run For It
So It Happened...
Hear My Case
Something Tense In The Air
In The Garden
It Comes Together
Partly United
Weeks Of Silence
Let's Begin
Judgment
Is This A Happy End?
A/N

Jacob Jacob Why Are You Jacob?

10K 372 28
Da VitaFortuna

I had never laughed this hard in my entire life. Well it was not a hard achievement since I was born three days ago.
Nevertheless. My tiny laughter filled the living room while Bella grabbed Jacob and kicked him out of the house. He just confessed that he was imprinted on none other than Renesmee and our sweet lion mom's possessive side took over. I watched in Edwards arms as it unfolds.

"Bella, please be understanding. It wasn't my choice." Jacob pleaded.

"I held her once, Jacob. ONCE! And now you think you have some moron wolf claim on her?" Bella yelled back.

"It is not like that. Do you think Edward would let me live if it's like that?" he continued.

"I am still thinking about it." Edward added. His remark wasn't helping much but he enjoyed the show even more. How many times he wanted to beat this dog up and now Bella does it herself. Isn't it heaven? I giggled again at that. Edward glanced down at me. I have fun he sees.

"I don't want to see you near my daughter ever again." Bella continued.

"I can't." Jake hesitated. "Nessy wants me too."

Bella was shocked for a moment then snapped.

"Did you name her after the Lockness monster!!!" and she attacked him.

Seth came to save the day by jumping in front of Jacob who refused to turn into a wolf. A loud crack came from the impact. Poor boy. He didn't deserved it. None the less i laughed so hard my whole tiny body shook in it. I couldn't help it. I was still giggling when we got inside to fix up Seth.

"Did you have fun?" Emmett asked me. I couldn't wipe my amusement away. I smiled at him brightly.
He patted my head.
"Good girl."

Edward tried so hard to hide his smile. Seth got hurt. He shouldn't be enjoy this. They are friends after all.

"I am pretty sure in the long run encouraging her to violence is not a wise choice." Esme stepped in. Edward gave me to her so he could calm Bella down. She was trying to apologize to Seth who didn't let her finish a single sentence.

Rosalie was calming down Renesmee who was so worried that her toy wolf almost got hurt. It isn't a healthy way of thinking eather. She needs to grow out of it quickly for Jacob's sake.

After Seth got fixed he fell asleep on the couch. Bella watched him a little bit then stood up. Rosalie went to her and surprisingly she passed over Renesmee.

"Are you sure?" Bella asked. She wasn't confident in herself.

"You will be great" And Rose left them.

Ren had so much to say. She touched mom's cheek and started to flood her with images about her experiences. She wanted to show Bella everything. Edward took a few steps away and reached for me. He wanted to hold a baby too. How lucky they have two. Everyone gets to play with one. Bella was standing at the window looking out while Ness told her stories.

Edward looked at them. He couldn't believe that this is real. Her beautiful wife with one of they beautiful child. After the risky pregnancy and the more risky birth it was all like a dream to him. God he wished that he would never woke up. I touched his arm and started to rub circles in a calming way.
"De... De" I was babbling to him. Like you did it.

He glanced down at me. He was always in awe of how mature we are. But something in my eyes is different from Renesmee. Of course Renesmee is very intelligent for her age, but in me he sees a kind of understanding. Like I could read his mind. Can I read his mind? He thought.
I smiled at him like an answer. Can i?
His eyes rounded in recognition. Oh my god...
I glanced away to let him process this information. His mind raced with possibilities. If he could just glance into my mind...

When the sun settled down. Finally Renesmee got tired.

"Where are they usually sleep?" Bella asked.

"In my arms" Rosalie said "Or in Emmett's or Jasper's." The family was randomly situated in the room.

"They will be the most spoiled children in the whole world." Emmett joked.

"And they won't be at the same time. This is the advantage of being one of a kind." Alice joined in.
With the spoiled part I can agree. We will need to fix that.

While Renesmee fell asleep in Bella's arms i fighted hard against my heavy eyelids. How did I get tired if I didn't do anything all day? Stupid baby body.

Alice danced in the room with a ribboned key. Finally they are doing Bella's birthday gifting. I didn't want to sleep over it.

"Happy birthday!" Alice squealed. But just quietly so she wouldn't wake up Ren.

"I stopped aging three days ago." Bella said, annoyed. Honestly I never understood her logic. I mean I knew she hated the thought that she could die at an old age while her love of the life wouldn't. But after you turned, why wouldn't you enjoy your age? You won't die. And it is not like that time stopped working at all. Every year your birth's day will be farther away and you will be older despite the fact that it isn't shown.

Alice was in a similar mindset as she said.
"Well suck it up. We celebrate anyway."
Bella made a tortured face, but took the gift key with her free hand.

"You should pass the girls to Esme and Rosalie." Alice motioned to the happy couple. Edward as he already knew what the gift was gave me up with a sight. I tiredly waved him goodbye as Esme holded me. He smiled at me foundly. He took my waving hand and put a kiss in my palm. I blushed at it. He thought I looked like Bella. I pulled away my hand and buried my face in Esme's shoulder. It was so embarrassing. He chuckled at me.

Bella gave a light kiss on Renesmee's sleeping forehead, and then stepped to me and kissed me on the back of my head as I was still hiding.

"After me." Alice started to lead them outside to their new home.

Emmett waited a complete one minute before he started to make jokes about how the newly wed couple will dance the devil's tango. It is lucky that Ren was asleep and i am basically an adult.

I got comfortable in Esme's arms and as she hummed a soft lullaby I drifted in dreamland.

************************************

I woke up late at the morning. It wasn't late per say. It was only eight o'clock. Only that Renesmee was up since 5 am and made a fuss when she didn't find Bella. It got even worse when Edward didn't show up eather.

As in the books were written Esme had to sacrifice one of her favorite silver dinnerware to keep her entertained. It was amazing how easily she twisted them. At one point I asked myself down so i could try it too. They bent like something made out of butter. Wow i am so strong. I was slowly bending a fork observing its shape when our parents entered the house. When Ren saw them she dropped the spoon from her hands. It made a pretty hole on the floor.

"Good morning. Did they behave well?" Edward asked. Bella took both of us up. The bent fork was still in my hand. I want to experiment with it later.

"They were angels." Carlisle told a white lie.

"Where's Jacob?" Bella asked.

"Does that matter? At least he took his stink with him." Rosalie really hates that scent. I can't blame her. It is awful. Also poor wolves. There isn't enough perfume in the whole world that could cover it.

"He wasn't in a good mood this morning." Jasper added.

"Why, what happened?" Bella asked. She walked to the couch with us. Edward a step behind her.

"Nothing really. He just left." Emmett said.

"I don't think it is something we should worry about." Edward placed a calming hand on mom's back.

Oh he was so wrong. Jacob overheard as Em and Rose were talking about where we should move. Now that Bella is a vampire we have to play her death and then disappear. He was not happy at the thought. So he went to Charlie as it was written in the original.

I relaxed back at Bella's hold and started to play with my silver fork. I bent it in a heart shape. Renesmee took it from me and was amazed at my talent. She leaded her index finger through its curves. Our parents watched us in peaceful silence when Alice shouted in anger.

"What did he do?! Why can't I see our daily plans?!"

"Alice, what's wrong?" Jasper asked worriedly.

"It's Jacob." Edward answered in a grim tone. "He went to Charlie."

"What? Why?" Bella asked, surprised.

"He will tell us." Edward said. And true to his word Jake arrived.

"Hi guys!" He entered in an annoyingly good mood. Leah and Seth came behind him.
"Don't panic but Charlie comes to visit in 20 minutes."

Stunned silence followed his words.

"What have you done?" Alice asked him sharply.

"Well you guys were talking about moving because Bella is now a vampire, correct?" He started from Adam and Eve.

"And what does that have to do with Charlie?" Bella's voice started to get tense again.

"He exposed himself to Charlie." Edward revealed. He had enough of Jacob's tricks.

"What?!" Shocked gasps filled the room.

"Did you lose your mind?! You just got my father killed!" Bella panicked. The only reason why she didn't rush and ripped him apart was because we were in her arms.

"Easy. I didn't tell him about you guys. I just told my secret. And beside it was your idea. Show him something and then let him make the wrong conclusion." Jacob acted like he was the smartest in the room. I growled at his attitude. I literally growled at him.

It took everyone by surprise. Edward now had one hand on Bella's back and one on my head calming both of us while he himself was beyond furious.

Renesmee watched what was happening. She tried to piece the informations together. Who is this Charlie? What did Jacob do wrong? He must have done something because i am angry at him and if i am angry that means he messed up big time.

"You really are selfish." Edward glared at him. "Did you even think about what it might do to Bella? What if she loses control and kills her own father? And even if she managed to control herself. Do you have any idea how painful it will be for her? The thirst is like a burning rod in your throat. Did you think about that?" But he didn't have to wait for the answer to be spoken out loud "Of course you didn't."

"I am really sorry. I didn't know that it could hurt. If i knew i might act differently." A few of us scoffed at it. Unbelivable. Jacob looked at Bella. At least now he realized that he made a mistake. Too late of course.

"Now we have to hurry." Alice appeared.

While this whole scene played out she collected the important necessities for the challenge that is coming.
She directed Esme to teach Bella how to play human. She gave us over to Edward until she was practicing. Jacob had to stay at the corner. The farest from us. The alibi was so that Alice could see but in reality it was a hidden punishment.

After less than fifteen minutes a police cruiser drove in. Bella situated herself on the coach. She asked for Renesmee as the calming force. I was sitting with Edward next to her. Jacob couldn't leave the corner.
Carlisle went to let our guest in.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

155K 5.1K 24
The mc is reincarnated randomly in twilight with wishes to see how she survives in the world which the characters used to irritate him he is reincarn...
100K 4.2K 84
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓 ✧✧✧ "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
676K 11.4K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...
291K 5.9K 42
My older sister, Bella, and I had to move from Phoenix to a small town in Washington called Forks. It was a pretty big change for me but even bigger...