My cliché life as Renesmee's...

By VitaFortuna

I never knew that the isekai truck is real. Of course legends are writen about it. Being hit by that famous... More

From The Truck Into The Womb
Every Beginning Hard.
So many people and just two baby
In Three Days She Rises
Jacob Jacob Why Are You Jacob?
Crawling On My Knees
Divert the river
Sweet Things Must Be Protected
The Little Sister Sindrome
The Mandatory Visit
Peaceful Waters
Some Lose Ends
The Nightmare Before Christmass
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Move Forward For The Solution
Where Everything Began
Story Time
We Always End Up Somewhere
The Amazons
Until They Return
From Now On Everyone Can Chill
Because She Had To Know
Do We Have To Go Home?
I Don't Feel Like A Guest
Then Run For It
So It Happened...
Hear My Case
Something Tense In The Air
In The Garden
It Comes Together
Partly United
Weeks Of Silence
Let's Begin
Judgment
Is This A Happy End?
A/N

Here Comes Charlie

9.9K 484 24
By VitaFortuna

While Carlisle went to welcome Charlie, Edward turned to us and said.

"There will be an important guest coming." He started." He is not like us. And he is not like Jacob either. You will be thirsty but you can't bite him. He won't heal like we do." When he saw the understanding of us he emphasized. "You should be extra careful Carlie. You never ever bite him okay? It will hurt him very much. Do you understand? '' Edward said to me. Of course. Unlike Renesmee my bite would turn him. I nodded as he couldn't read my mind. He patted my head proudly.

"They can understand? Bella asked.

"Yes. They are very clever." Edward answered foundly.

Not long later we heard Charlie approaching. He looked around the room. He spotted Jacob in the corner.

"Hi Charlie." He welcomed him.

"Hello Jacob." He said half heartedly then turned to Bella. He didn't notice us because his daughter's new appearance shocked him. He saw a stranger who looked like her daughter. His heart got tight in fear. Just what happend?

"Bella is that you?" He started hesitantly.

"Hi dad." Bella said. She flinched at her own voice.

"Are you alright? You look...different." he said. He fought so hard to not collapse here on the floor. He was worried and angry. He could just shout and cry. Why couldn't Bella trust him? Why did he had to know that something is fishy from a large dog? Why couldn't he protect her?

Man, I wanted so hard to rush there and hug him. I wanted to say to him: it was not your fault. You are a good dad. But his smell started to fill the room. My throat burned up with thirst. Of course I felt the thirst before. But when I did it was from a bottle of blood. It was dead and muted. But Charlie was alive. His blood pumped fast and stable. His scent was mouthwatering. I gritted my teeth in concentration. Renesmee recognised the thirst too but she had a much easier time with it. Lucky girl.

"I am fine dad. I am more than fine. I am great." Bella said. She tried to use a small amount of air so she shouldn't have to breathe and feel her dad's alluring blood.

"You know." Charlie said. "I just saw a kid who i knew all of my life turn into this giant dog. So excuse me Bella if i need a bit more than i am fine. What happened to you? Were you really sick?" His upset mood came through his voice.

"I am really fine dad. Can't this be enough?" Bella pleaded, "I promise I will tell you everything what you need to know."

"And this is not something i need to know?" He asked with disbelief.

"No. This isn't." Bella's voice was full of sorrow.

"You won't turn into a giant dog are you?" He asked suspiciously.

Finally at that Bella smiled.

"She Just wishes to be that cool." Jacob joked.

It was the moment when Renesmee made herself noticeable by peeking out from Bella's hair with curiosity. Charlie saw her and he couldn't find his words. Edward took the lead.

"Charlie, please meet my nieces."

"Your nieces." He asked and when he looked at Edward for the first time he noticed me too. How did he not recognise that there were children in the room?

"Yes. She is Renesmee," Bella motioned at her proudly. "And Carlie."In her voice I could hear that this is more of the topic that she would like to talk about.

Charlie stepped closer and looked at Renesmee and me.

"They had your eyes Bella." He said and when he saw Bella's smug smile he commented. "Need to know I guess?"

Bella nodded in thankfulness. Charlie sighted in defeat.

"Why Renesmee? It is a weird name." He said. Bella tried not to be offended as she explained.

"I chose it after Renee and Esme. Just like we chose Carlie." and she touched my nose playfully. I snorted at that." After you and Carlisle.

Charlie was so moved by my name.

"You named your daughter after me?"

"Of course. I love you so much." She said.

"Thanks Bells."And they hugged each other.

They were now at an arm's length from me. My throat burned like fire at this point. It was like you have to pee but you can't go and take care of it so you wait and ignore it. But more you wait the worse it gets and you can't think of anything else just that you have to pee. Now the thirst was just like that. I tried so hard. I really did. But it was the last thing i could bear. I had two options. One: bite Charlie or two: bite something else. I chose the second option and bit on Edward's arm. I bit in with so much force that cracks spread over his upper arm.

He glanced at me surprised. The others didn't notice my crisis as they lived they moment. My whole body was shaking as I growled silently and bit harder just to not bit someone else. Edward reacted quickly.

"I need to get Carlie cleaned up." He excused for us in a hurry and stood immediately. Bella saw how we left and she knew that I had lost it. She seemed worried about me but she couldn't leave her dad. Not yet.

Edward took me upstairs to his old room. I still didn't let him go. I stared at his chest. He started to rub my head as he spoke.

"Sorry Carlie. I am so sorry. It is okay." He had a guilt of conscience over this. He knew that it might hurt Bella. But he didn't think it would hurt me. He saw that Renesmee was fine. Her thoughts were calm and collected. But he couldn't read me and he didn't notice the signs. How stupid of him. It reminded him of my birth's day when he didn't notice that I existed and let the venom burn me.

I relaxed my jaw and looked up at him. I didn't know that I was crying but in Edward's thoughts I saw myself back. I formed my first words.

"I'm fine."

He was shocked. I wiped my tears with my tiny hands and repeated it.

"I'm fine."

Ewdard hugged me tighter as he said.

"I am sorry." He was again in despair. My first words had to be an apology? God this man drives me crazy. I am said again now more firmly.

"I Am Fine."

He thought I copied Bella's words as she was telling this to Charlie. Alice came in with a bottle. My eyes gleamed at it.

"It might help." She said. She wasn't happy either but at least she didn't beat herself up for something so small.

Edward. Took it from her and let me drink.

"Thank you." He said. Alice nodded as an answer and sat down on the large bed which was brought in when Bella was still human.

Edward stepped to the window and we watched outside while i was eating. I felt much better. I relaxed in my dad's hold and as i did he seemed to calm down too. Hours had passed. At one point i saw Alice in the window's reflection and heard as she sang a sweet song. I didn't recognise it but absentmindedly i hummed it with her. She stopped singing in surprise. I turned to her questioning. Why did she stopped?
Edward was silent as well.

"Is she a telepath?" Alice said. Oh so she didn't sing aloud. That explains a lot.

"I had my suspicions." Edward sad. Until now he didn't have proof.

"Oh my god!" Alice was so excited all of the sudden. "Can you hear what i think?" She stepped closer and asked me. I shook my head. I didn't hear things.

She was confused. "But you know what am i thinking?" I nodded.

"How?" Now this question was aimed at Edward. I answered.

"I see it." They snaped they head at me. So i am not just parroting Bella. I actually started to speak at my forth day. Oh god it was so fast.

Hesitantly Edward asked. "See?" He didn't want to show that something is wrong with me, but of course he can't hide it from me.

"If i see, i know things." I said simply. A child speaks like that, is it?

"So you only know my thoughts if you see me?" Alice started to get the whole picture. I nodded.

"So when you just sat and stared at us like you used to, you were reading our minds?" Edward asked. I nodded again.

God this isn't good. He thought. A child at this age is like a sponge. They take in everything they see. He is sure i saw things that i shouldn't had to at my age. He had to warn Emmett to censure his thoughts. I smiled at him. How lucky i am basically an adult.
Of course I couldn't stop myself to make fun of this situation as I asked innocently.

"What is the devil's tango?" Both Alice and Edward looked at me stunned. Oh they will kill Emmett. I fought hard not to laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2K 31
This story is the new version of my Edward's Melody Fanfic. This story was my first twilight fanfic, and it had lots of grammar mistakes, and it was...
73.7K 3K 27
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🦋 ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [Whatever will be, will be. The future is not ours to see. Don't worry, if it's supposed...
117K 3.3K 30
Emeline Rivera has done the same things since practically the moment she was born. Wake up, go to school, hang out with her friends, spend time with...
2.6K 103 13
"Life as a dream-devouring entity can't get any weirder than it already is, right? I mean- sure I look grotesque and straight from a horror story, bu...