My cliché life as Renesmee's...

By VitaFortuna

I never knew that the isekai truck is real. Of course legends are writen about it. Being hit by that famous... More

From The Truck Into The Womb
Every Beginning Hard.
So many people and just two baby
Jacob Jacob Why Are You Jacob?
Here Comes Charlie
Crawling On My Knees
Divert the river
Sweet Things Must Be Protected
The Little Sister Sindrome
The Mandatory Visit
Peaceful Waters
Some Lose Ends
The Nightmare Before Christmass
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Move Forward For The Solution
Where Everything Began
Story Time
We Always End Up Somewhere
The Amazons
Until They Return
From Now On Everyone Can Chill
Because She Had To Know
Do We Have To Go Home?
I Don't Feel Like A Guest
Then Run For It
So It Happened...
Hear My Case
Something Tense In The Air
In The Garden
It Comes Together
Partly United
Weeks Of Silence
Let's Begin
Judgment
Is This A Happy End?
A/N

In Three Days She Rises

10.5K 386 30
By VitaFortuna

The last two days I learned a lot. First of all my name is Carlie Elizabeth Cullen. And my sister's full name became Renesmee Maria Cullen.
Ren and Bella share the same second name. Edward thought it was a good choice. My name came from Carlisle and Charlie. Since Bella made up a name from her mother's and Esme's names, Edward thought it would be a nice choice to do the same with the name he gave me. So Carlie it is after Carlisle and Charlie. Also I find the priorities funny. Bella put her mother's part in the front REN after Renée and Esme is the second one. REN+ESMEE. Edward took Carlisle to the front. And Charlie the second one. CAR+LIE. It is no secret who made the bigger impact in whose lives. My second name of course came after Edwards' mother. No surprise at all. I like it though.

Second fact. Renesmee is willful. Not necessarily in a good way. She developed a habit to bend everyone around her. If she wants something she wants it immediately. No patience what so ever. It first came out at our dinner. The bird watching tired her out and she was hungry. She bit in Jacob's arms as he was not fast enough to feed her.

"Nessy!!" He shouted. Esme took her away instantly. I was with Rosalie drinking my delicious blood. I watched as the event unfolded.

"Are you all right?" Carlisle stepped to him. "Are you feeling anything? Is it hurt?" he examined Jake's scar. It was already healing.

"No." Jacob said. "I was just surprised. Baby Nessy bites hard." He flashed her a devoted smile. My stomach turned upside down at the sight.

Carlisle frowned. "Is the venom does not affect your kind?"

Seth and Jake exchanged a look.
"Actually the venom is poisonous to us." Seth revealed.

"What?! " Carlisle said in shock. "We need to clean the scar right away! There isn't an antidote for the vampire venom. We can't waste more time!" He was ready to grab Jacob and rush upstairs to cure him. Jake held up his hand in a calming way.

"Easy doc. I think Nessy doesn't have any venom. I would be dead by now." He sad in his nonchalant way.

"Ness doesn't have venom?" Alice asked. "Is that even possible?" She looked at Carlisle who was not the wiser himself. It is a wild new experience for all of them.

"We need some tests." He said firmly and our second exime time begun. Renesmee wasn't happy about it since she didn't got her dinner yet.

"We need something which they can bite into." Carlisle mumbled while searching in his doctor bag.

Emmett stepped closer to me. He took away my half empty bottle. I glared at him furious. Just what is he thinking about himself? I will slap him with my tiny baby hands.

He held his hand to me.
"Come on baby Carlie bite." I stared at him pouting. He wants to be the test doll.

"Emmett no!" Rosalie wanted to stop him.

"Come on babe it will be fun." He beamed at her and then held his hand closer to me. "Come Little Carlie i know you want it. Come.... come."

He pushed his hand closer and closer. Of course i bit on him. Have some manners dude! He pulled away and checked his pulsing hand.

"She is venomous." He stated.

Everyone looked at his scar. Yes it will leave a mark like every normal bite would. He then turned to Renesmee. She grabbed his palm and projected a picture about the bottle. She want's dinner. NOW.

"You have dinner after you bite." He reasoned with her. She bit him so hard i heard a crack.

Compering the two scars it shows that Ness isn't venomous but i am. Carlisle thought it is an interesting development since me and Ren is so alike. Same brown eyes, same red curly hair. Only difference that i am a bit smaller and as it appears i have venom. Is it because of my complicated birth? He have to tell Edward. And he left the room.

After dinner and the regular check up Alice and Rosalie took us to play dress ups. They did this after every check up. They dressed us up in different clothes and took pictures while we played in them. They had to work quickly. Between the three meals and play session we growed out everything size by size. The girls have to go shopping every day so they could keep up with us. Until then the boys were in charge.

That meant that Jacob stole away Renesmee. That pervert dog. And I left with Jasper and Emmett. Esme of course stayed and watched over us. Mostly she kept an eye out for Ren and Jake. Just in case. This impinting didn't sit well with her. She wants to be understanding. This is her greatest virtue. But this wolf thing is a whole new level even for her.

Emmett and Jasper played chess. I didn't understand why they even did that. Em never wins. Yet here we are. Jasper beats him again. I usually just watch them. Actually this is my thing. While Ren talks all day about everything that she finds worthy to show, I just sit and observe them. How they talk to each other. How they move around. How they thinking in themselves. I watch and get to know of them bit by bit.

Sometimes Rose or Esme intentionally took me out for a walk, because if it's on me I would sit in one place all day. My motionless worries them so much. But what could i do?! We are only three days old. A baby can't do anything interesting with this weak body. Even so they always worries over the unusual things that me and my twin does.

We came back inside with Renesmee and Jacob behind us when Alice finally spoke my favorite words.

"It is time."

The whole household moved at once. Bella was waking up. After three day painfully quiet transformation we will see our mother again. Renesmee started to hit Jacob's arm as she pushed her need. She wanted to go upstairs as well. Since the wolf can't say no to his imprint he gave Ness to Rosalie and stepped away. It pained him that he couldn't help her, but her safety came first.

Me in Esme's hold and Renesmee's trio were waiting in the livingroom while the other part of the family took care of Bella.

They were surprisingly quiet. I knew from the books that Bella took her new vampire body like an expert. But it was still unnerving to wait it out. Silent talking came from upstairs, than Alice flashed for a mirror. She wanted to show Bella her own reflection.

A few minutes later she and Edward jumped through the window and went hunting. The others came down.

"I told you it will go smoothly." Alice chimed while she took the last two steps down.

"It is not normal." Jasper murmured to himself.

"What is normal these days?" Emmett said hinting at to us, miracle babies. Like mother like children. He joked in himself.

Jacob couldn't made himself relax even with Jasper's assistance. He decided he will make a test run with Bella when they got back.

"Finally the dog gets himself killed?" Rosalie remarked. Renesmee flashed her a hurt look. She pressed in her mind that she feels possessive about the boy. "That is just great."Rose grumbled at that.

After the test run Bella and Edward entered the room hand in hand. God she was pretty. Her deep brown hair fell in her shoulders. Her face was white and flawless. Her once doe eyes were striking red. In a morbid way i liked it on her. Such a shame she will let it fade. Our stunning mother searched the room with her eyes and when she found us she said.

"I was out only three days?" I couldn't tell what she was thinking. From the books I knew she meant that we don't look like newborn babies.

"Their development is faster than usual." Edward explained in an adored voice. He didn't see us a lot in the last few days and he is still in awe at our existence.

Bella took a step closer when Jasper snapped and stopped her.

"Jass it's okay. She won't hurt them. Just watch." Alice said hushed.

Renesmee was inpatient again. She made a fuss. She wants to see her mother! After that Bella finally got to hold her daughter. She looked at her lovingly. Ren raised her hand and touched Bella's cheek. We waited in silence as she showed her first memories.

"What was that?" Bella whispered.

"Her first memories about you." Edward explained again.

"But how?" she asked.

"How can I read minds? How can Alice see the future? She is gifted."

"Gifted?" Our mother breathed and then she turned to me. Esme then gave me to her as well. Now she balanced both of us in her arms.
"Is she gifted too?"

"I am not sure." Edward started. "I can't hear Carlie's thoughts. Just like yours." He then smiled at her with his typical smile.

Bella looked at me surprised. Or I think she was surprised. I can't tell.

"Carlie?" She asked

"Well... I took your idea and named her the way you named Renesmee. She is Carlie after Carlisle and Charlie."

Bella turned to him overjoyed.
"Oh it is so sweet." She almost squealed. "Hi Carlie." She turned to me again. I gave her a full smile and a giggle as an answer. She seemed completely lost just staring at us. Renesmee enjoyed her attention. She is such a mommy's girl.

"Ok. Well i think that's enough experimenting for today." Jacob chose to break the moment.

"Jake she is doing fine" Dad gave him a pointed look. Like don't get yourself beaten. He didn't take the point.

"It is better safe than sorry." he then reached for Renesmee.

"Just what is your problem?" Bella refused to hand her over.

"Oh tell her Jacob." Rosalie's voice was full of amusement.

"Tell me what?" This was the part where our fierce mother starts to piece the picture together. I pulled closer to Edward. He needs to take us over soon.

"Look, it is a wolf thing..." Jake started carefully. It was all a waste of time.

"You imprinted on my daughter?!" she yelled. Babies dropped away and the show began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 6.6K 40
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 �...
1.4M 48K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
83.6K 2K 31
This story is the new version of my Edward's Melody Fanfic. This story was my first twilight fanfic, and it had lots of grammar mistakes, and it was...
5.8K 242 11
Scourge (skurj) → n. One who inflects punishment vengefully Life was like a thing of dominos; one wrong move and the carefully constructed design...