TE QUIERO♥

By subuhana05

She loved him.....but she was in forced to regret as he was going to marry her sister...... More

|Chapter 1|
|Chapter -2|
|Chapter -3|
|Chapter-4|
|Chapter -5|
|Chapter-6|
|Chapter-7|
|Chapter-8|
| Chapter-9|
|chapter+10|
|Chapter-11|
| Chapter-12 |
|chapter -13
|Chapter-14|
| chapter -15|
| Chapter- 17 |
|Chapter-18|
|Chapter-19|
|chapter -20|
|chapter - 21|
|Chapter -22|
|chapter-23|
|CHAPTER-24|

| chapter-16 |

347 35 18
By subuhana05

Vote target - 30

Comment target -15

Phew this is gonna be the second last update in  the flashback line .

Happy reading 💌

_____________________________

Reena read welcome board of the state 'chhattisgarh ' as they passed by it in the car.

She is confused with her next move in life .

Even though she lost her to accomplish  biggest motive In Chhattisgarh which was to be the brand of the fashion icon of India which just passed ,she turned to next motive , to unite with her friend , shekar for atleast to be successful fashion designer .

But the confusion in her is caused by him only . Her heart Askin to stay with him longer.

Reena looked at her right to find in his blank state as always it do.

She know she will miss him ........ Alot . But she also knows......... He is forcing himself to be with her .. leaving his work . He have never told but she knows .

Her thoughts were broken as he applied the break .

Reena looked around at the place he stopped to be mentioned as a dhaba .

She loosed out from the car as he did.

He guided her to a seat and settled himself next to her .

Seeing her looking at him continuously he asked " why madam don't you feel hungry. " Reena shooked her head and held her eyea aside.

Rocky sighed and looked around to find a booth .

" I need to make a call  . I will be back in minutes. " he informed .

She sensed him turning serious at the moment he talked on the phone .

He changes so fast !!

.......

" What's next " rocky asked munching on the food.

" What " she asked shrugging her shoulders .

" No you want to meet your friend right ? Where is he now ?"

" In his home !" She replied frankly .

" Am asking where is it ?"

" I will tell you ! " Rocky nods he heads and stealed glances of her with hesitation to ask something that retrieved his heart from little time.

" Who is he ?" Reena looked up at him and stared at him .

" My friend !"

Rocky nods his head understanding and lowered his eyes from her but hers were fixed on him .

" We are gonna seperate rocky "

" Won't you miss me " he looked at her , her eyes were desperate to know the answer .

He cleared his throat

" You must give me the adress " he added not meeting their eyes and left the table.

•••••••

" Ma'am ........ Shekhar sir have left for an important he will return by 4 in the evening as per the usual events " reena nodded at the maid .

" Can I wait for him .... Here ?" She asked doubtfully .

" Ofcourse ma'am " reena smiled at the girl and  turned to rocky .

Taking the steps towards him .

" Thanks for the help rocky ............ " Lowering her gaze Inorder to not meet his eyes she started but was interrupted by his hand which grabbed her pulling her to follow him .

••••••••

It was a unbelievable fact to Reena as she stood on the ledge with him beside her as she know it was a tourist spot and she found the spot to he empty with just them .

There was combination of both hotness from the heat of sun and coldness ,  wavering by the wind discharge from the fall .

Kept still was the muteness between both . Their Eyes fixed on the nature , their mind with perplexed figures , their restless hearts demanding to hollow out their conscience .

Reena took in a deep breath , closing her eyes and exhale . Peeping onto her wrist checking  her watch Inorder to get out of this awkward silence , which is killing her like hell .

But she turned around to him as she guessed him murmur something which was not like audible to her but due to her lost sense she was unable to catch the real.

She glanced at him turning and found he didn't had his eyes off from her making her realise

He was staring at you ! reena .

" Did you said something?" Shooking his head positively with a crucial smile , which confused her , he took steps towards her.

Finding him crossing the distance limit she took back step.

Chuckling not leaving his Sigma smirk he initiated " don't go further . Don't forget  !! There's a cliff behind you ." Gulping down , she lowered  her eyes and paused her legs and so he did .

She could feel his huge breath fanning over her nose  and that's the same stopped her to look into him .

Catching his husky voice " I said ......... I will miss you for sure.  " He end with a smile not a bright one but a light one which he would only do .

To clear the clarity she looked at him , raising her eyebrows  " really ?" He smiled again .

Reena sighed and smiled more like a blush , looking onto her feet to hid it from him .

Reena looked up at him again as she felt his thumb delicate caressing her left cheek cupping over it . His smile had faded , regaining back to his normal featuref face with blank expression .
" I am sorry " his voice held guilt which she don't know what  it meant .

" For what " Hovering her Palm over his pulling it from her cheek ,she hold it between her both .

He was silent no knowing the answer to give her .

Reena sighed with an moan and whispered cheering the moment turning her attention to her bag . " Oops I forgot something "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a couple of seconds she pulled out a small box with a velvet over coating . " I know it's not gonna compensate for whatever you gave me but it's all I could do . " She said looking onto it.

" I wished to gift you something with the money I earned from the tuition .I saw this when we went to the mall after my recovery . I badly wanted to this for you .so I had to pour all my savings on it ......   it did cost out of my hand but I wanted  t see you wearing it .( Finding him still  staring at her )........ Yaa  I had to lend some money to match it's cost ........." Grabbing out his palm , she focused on the ring ,she held in her hand before sliding it onto his finger.

Rocky stared at her acts , surprised with her move . Instantly Falling in love with the platinum ring she choose for him .

Clearing her throat she asked with cheering tone " haven't you liked it rocky ?" He rose his head to her shooking . " Thank you "

" You should be the one to be thanked , Rocky ."

Rocky smiled .

Taking a step forward she locked their eyes " thank you for everything rocky . Everything ........ "

She guessed him wiping out the lone tear escaped from her eyes .

Rocky looked at her , unknowingly smiling at her as an assurance . Caressing the drop of water against her cheek to dissolve it . He leaned in and pulled her to himself resulting a tight hug .

Reena  rested her head on his shoulder , closing her eyes not wanting the moment to pass out. 

•••••••••

Reena caressed his cheek through the beard looking at him carefully " I will miss you alot beardo " she whined like a child , while he forced a smile removing her hands .

" Live a life like you dreamt reena " he said caressing her palm . Reena smiled at him .

Her heart beat faster and she saw him snap around taking steps to leave .

" Rocky !" Calling out his name he replenished his attention.

Grabbing her soft voice she asked finally " I want to know one last time ................ You have never felt anything towards me ?" She asked , her eyes chiming in excitement .

But he stayed silent staring at the ground.

Reena on understanding what it meant shook her head turned to te entrance of the villa .

Rocky gazed at her retreating figure , once he found her disappear from his eyes . He decided to leave from there . His mind and heart pouring out a wave of thoughts not knowing whom he should follow. He know he felt for her more than she did ....... but that shouldn't be something he do for .......he felt thrieved with her  departure he felt his heart getting squeezed out in an unknown emotion he have never felt before.

His trance of thoughts were broken and he stopped on his tracks as he heard a gun shot from the villa following a loud scream .

Not surprised with thd sound he heard , He guessed ........but a huge fear twinterred him ...... A fear upon her ........ A fear he had till then .

_____________________________

Yes I have mentioned about my break in my other book hope  you all might have read but I just checked my schedule and a thought came in my mind to change the plan..... So I found from now I will be hell busy till the end of March I guess so I cannot update as I was as before so I will give one update in a month or twice in a month . But also there's a chance for me to keep both on hold till the end of March .

Anyway how was the chap ...... I know slightly boring ...but the next chap gonna be the end of flashback.

Please support dear

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.6K 24
What would happen if she time travel to the kgf timeline she always wanted to give him a happy ending because she saw the good in his monster eyes ~♥...
25.7K 1.4K 44
He thought he had no means to live no means to love untill he found her again.......
45.4K 3.3K 37
𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱, 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲. [ 𝗥𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗔 ] ( 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲�...
51.8K 3K 44
The journey of rocky and reena ❤