forbidden | b.e.

h0lly_wr1tes द्वारा

Aurelia Green grew up a conservative Catholic, raised by strict parents, but once she left for college, she m... अधिक

CAST
Party | 001
Friends | 002
My spot | 003
Stay over | 004
Advice | 005
Your shitty boyfriend | 006
Don't say that word | 007
He's a good guy | 008
Make him jealous | 009
Oblivious | 010
You should go | 011
You deserve better | 012
Not over you | 013
Friendly or flirty? | 014
Complicated | 015
Make me nervous | 016
Mess with my head | 017
Jealous | 018
I don't like change | 019
I don't know how to feel | 020
Stay | 021
Why am I like this? | 022
You'll figure it out | 023
Idiot | 024
Don't tell Lorenzo | 025
Sneaking around | 026
He hit me again | 028
Wrapped around his finger | 029
Falling | 030
Die for you | 031
Believe me | 032
Finally free | 033
Closure | 034
Ready | 035
Meet my parents | 036
Public | 037
Yes to the dress | 038
Proud | 039
Love like the fairytales | 040
Forever | 041
Promise | 042

Treat you better | 027

1K 31 6
h0lly_wr1tes द्वारा

- B I L L I E -

˚ ʚɞ ˚
iMessage

rae 💜

                                                                              hii love

hiii

                                                                         i miss you

i miss you too

                                                         what are u doing??

i'm abt to leave lorenzo's house

i'm so fucking scared around him
because of this

                      rae we don't have to do this you know

no bil i want to

i promise ill try to break up with
him soon

                                         take your time rae it's okay

                        you don't have to break up with him
                                                      if you don't want to

i want to

i want to be with you billie and
i'm scared because i've never
felt this way before

                           come to my house and lemme help
                                                                        you okay?

okay

i'll be there in twenty

                                                           okay be safe love

i will

˚ ʚɞ ˚
In real life

I honestly feel really bad for Aurelia.

I know this is a lot for her to find out who she truly is because for her entire life, she never liked girls. It's probably even scarier for her because of what she thinks her parents will think since they raised her to think liking girls was a bad thing.

She deserves so much better than that.

✧˖°

"Hi, love." I hug Aurelia as soon as she comes inside. "Hi, Bil." Aurelia smiles and hugs me back. "How are you feeling?" I ask her. "Okay, I guess." She shrugs. "You wanna go upstairs?" I ask.

"Sure." She nods. The two of us walk up the stairs and go to my room. Aurelia and I sit down on my bed and she lays her head on my shoulder. "Bil?"

"Yeah, Rae?"

"Does it get better?" Rae asks. "Does what get better?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Feeling like this." She sighs. "What do you feel like?" I ask.

"I feel almost.. ashamed of myself, I guess? I feel like I shouldn't be like this, like I'm disgusted with myself. I'm sorry, I feel like that sounds rude."

"Aurelia, it's completely valid to feel that way. You're not being rude at all, either. When I realized I liked girls, I felt the same way. Honestly, I was just worried about what everyone else would think when it's none of their business who I wanna be with, you know?" I explain.

"I just always think I'm doing something wrong or someone's judging me. It'll definitely be different being seen with someone who's famous too." She says. "Wait, sorry, not that I mean we have to date or anything or, you know, um, I-"

"I get exactly what you mean." I laugh softly. "I'm a fucking mess." She covers her face with her hands and buries her head in my chest. "You're not, Rae, you're just going through some tough shit right now." I tell her. "Coming out and realizing that you like girls can be really hard to accept and that's perfectly okay."

"It is?" She asks. "Of course it is. It takes time, Rae. You don't have to settle on a sexuality or tell anyone if you're not ready, you can just be you." I smile.

"Thank you, B. You're seriously the best." She says with a small smile. She lays her head down on my chest and I run my fingers through her hair. "Um, Bil, can you help me with something else?" She asks.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"So, uh, I was wondering if you could maybe.. kiss me again? Just because I'm trying to figure out what I actually like." She says nervously. "If you wanted me to kiss you, you could've just asked normally." I laugh. "I- I just.. um, I wanted to... ugh, I don't know, okay?" She sighs, making me laugh harder.

"Shut up." She rolls her eyes and punches my arm lightly. "You're just so nervous and it's adorable." I chuckle. "Sorry." She says, looking sheepish. "You have nothing to be sorry for." I assure her. "Rae, if you want me to kiss you, I will."

She nods her head and I smirk. "Ask for it."

Her cheeks turn pink and I laugh. "Don't make me do this." She groans. "Ask or I'm not gonna kiss you." I shrug. "Fine." She sighs. "Can you kiss me?"

"Mhm." I smirk again and lean in to kiss her. I put my hand on her cheek and press my lips to hers. I feel her heart beating quickly, causing me to try to hold back a laugh.

I bite her bottom lip gently, making her moan quietly. Aurelia puts her hand on my waist and moves her body closer to mine.

I've never wanted anyone so fucking badly before.

Aurelia pulls away breathlessly and we both laugh softly. "Yeah, that definitely confirmed it for me." She chuckles. "That you like girls?" I ask. "Well, I haven't liked any other girls before, but I like you." She shrugs. "I like you too, Rae." I smile. "But can we take this slow? I mean, I'm still with Lorenzo." She sighs. "Rae, I told you, you don't have to break up with him if you don't want to." I say.

"No, Bil, I want to. I want to be with you, I mean.. that's if it's okay with you." She smiles shyly. "It's definitely okay with me." I laugh. "Aurelia, take your time. You don't have to rush everything. I know you're nervous about breaking up with Lorenzo and you honestly have every reason to be." I tell her.

"I'm just scared of what he'll do. Like, he said when you and Gigi were 'dating' that it was gross, but he didn't comment it because he said it was fine as long as it wasn't you and me." She looks down at her lap and fidgets with one of her rings on her hand.

"I'm sorry, baby." I frown. Aurelia looks up at me with a small smile, seeing her cheeks turn pink again. "What? You like when I call you that?" I smirk. "Yeah.." She chuckles nervously.

She mumbles something under her breath and I look up at her. "Say that again." I laugh. "I didn't say anything." She quickly denies. "You did. Say it again for me." I order.

"No, it was something stupid." She laughs and puts her head in her hands. I move her hands away from her face and tilt her chin up so she can look at me. "Aurelia, I told you to say it again."

"Ugh, why are you doing this to me?" She throws her head back and groans. "Get used to it. Now, say what you were saying." I laugh softly.

"Um, I said I'd like you calling me that better if you were moaning it." She bows her head, feeling embarrassed.

"You're not as innocent as you seem, huh?" I smirk. "You just found out you like girls and now you're being freaky with me."

"Leave me alone." She laughs. "I mean, if you really want to hear that, just say the word." I shrug.

"Bil, I'm not ready for that and you know that." She rolls her eyes. "I'm kidding, Rae. We're not doing anything you're not comfortable with." I tell her.

"Thank you. That means a lot to me, you know." She smiles. "I'd never force you into doing something you didn't want to do." I say. "That's not.. normal?" She asks.

"Oh, baby.." I sigh and hug her tightly in my arms. "You deserve so much better than that, okay? I'm gonna help you realize your worth and I'm gonna treat you the way you deserve to be treated. So many of the things that happen in your relationship with Lorenzo aren't normal and the fact you've had to adjust to that and think that they are isn't okay for him to do." I explain.

"I'm sorry." She whispers. "Stop apologizing when you've done nothing, Rae. You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for." I assure her, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Okay." She nods and smiles softly. "Thank you, Billie. For everything."

"Of course." I smile.

She deserves so much better and I'm gonna treat her the way she deserves to be treated because she's fucking amazing.

It actually baffles me that someone as shitty as Lorenzo could pull someone as amazing Aurelia.

It's crazy.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

117K 3.1K 40
i caught a glimpse of a girl that lived there and i haven't stopped thinking about her since. she was so beautiful with her blue hair and blue eyes...
36.5K 363 32
-It started off as a actual book with a plot but I decided to change it to an imagines book. -Billie Eilish x reader -Gxg G!p -Some G!p content comi...
9.4K 351 11
(𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐠-𝐦𝐚) 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
75.1K 3.4K 22
Gillian was not a stranger to hardships and difficult choices. From the death of her father, to an unexpected pregnancy, she continued to tread throu...