Can You Forgive Me

By ansarshaikh12

Powerful with energetic DGP of korean Jeon Jungkook, were on mission to caught most wanted criminal, drug smu... More

Introduction.
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 8-b
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46

Episode 20

1K 44 3
By ansarshaikh12

[play music :- isq risk ( sohail sen, rahat fateh ali Khan)]

At 5:00 pm

Pairs were strolling side by side. Jungkook his left side taehyung then rose beside her Kai. Only, two chaotic pair were blabbering while other calm human were silently walking listening them.

"you know Kai hyung, I surely loving your company at fair. Otherwise, taehyung were so boring, if i suggest him to go this or this place then he was always like. No rose I am not interested you go, I don't like that..you go, we already visited that..lets go. I don't understand, if you don't like to visit places then why the hell you come at fair. You know hyung , he love only one thing , seat in ferry wheel and enjoy." Rose disclosed while taehyung stared at him with offened face and mocked...

" O really, asked me next time to join you"

Other chortled, rose grasping his palm sheepishly spock...

" hey taehyung, I was joking"

Taehyung rolling eyes snatched hand and snorted...

"But I'm not"

Rose huffed and begin to walked again blabbering with Kai. However, her eyes fall on arrow target game shop whereon was 'burst and win' was correspond.

She excitingly held taehyung wrist and squealed, showing particular place...

"Taehyung let's go, that will be fun to play"

" yeah, let's go. That will be really fun" Kai supported her, taehyung denying them stated...

" Umm, you guys go. I don't want to"

Rose gazed him with disbelieved expression and scoffed...

" see, I knew. Junseo hyung let's go. He is like that, boring."

Kai without thinking much laugh out and jocked...

" Not at all, he won't come. He is more boring then taehyung."

Dgp, staring at Kai perilously remarked...

" Growing mouth too, seems, I need to cut your tongue too" Kai laughing awkwardly muttered 'I am going' and rushed toward shop while rose dragged others with her.

:

:

:

:

Kai already took his place to aim the bow while rose excitingly beside him, two other couple were pillaring them from behind.

Kai couldn't shoot two arrow yet win third round with winning adorable diamond ring. Rose squealed on his victory and asked...

" wow, hyung. You are so good"

Kai winking playfully grasped box of ring from shop owner, rose teasingly elbow him asking...

"By the way hyung, this ladies ring, for whom?" inquired with wiggling her brows, Kai gazed down bashfully with mumbling...

"Hmm, for someone special "

Rose with uncontrolledly held Kai arm with grinning..

" really, hyung won't you share about your special person with me. We are already best friend no? "

" sure, but later" Kai shyly answer, taehyung chuckling at his red face muttered..

" he is cute"

Dgp who was beside him, glance at taehyung and scoffed imparting...

"he is the most annoying human I ever saw"

Taehyung didn't reacted yet chuckled silently, rose dashed toward taehyung pulling him in middle and erratically interrogated....

" tae, you tell me what would you like to win in this magic shop"

" No rose, I don't want to win anything. You play and let's go" taehyung stubbornly denied, rose jolting her lips with pleading puppy eyes again requested..

" taehyungaa, just said. What you will love to win?"

Taehyung helplessly stared at her. However, roamed eyes all around the shop to find something heart catching. Dgp intense eyes were sharply gazing at caremist, he too was waiting to see what this beauty will choose for win.

In conclusion, potter's eyes paused on
Gemstone pendant. He staring at it for moment with calm smile, shakes his head and responded..

"No rose, I don't like anything here"

He answered, rose sigh with done face and asking arrows from owner, deliberately handover it to taehyung who was awkwardly denying with shaking head. Lastly, give up when rose force him.

Taehyung hesitantly take his place to aim the arrow, he throw first arrow lazily which didn't work, second time tried to do similar. nonchalantly about to throw the arrow yet eyes again fall on pendant. Thus, taking deep sigh again focusing on goal throw the arrow. However, again loss.

Well, no one but dgp already sense caremist's liking toward pendant. He tapping on subordinate arm from back of index and middle finger, quietly gesture him to passed him arrow, still ogling at beauty. Kai accepting, silently took arrow and place on his hand.

Taehyung after lossing second time place back arrow on counter with sorrow face, he knew, he can't win. It's impossible for him, but rose really had to force him.

" No, I can't play anymore. I knew, I won't win" taehyung declaring turned to leave while Kai hold his shoulder and requested....

" Hey taehyung, how can you give up that easily, you still have one chance. Please try one more time"

" No hyung, I will not win" taehyung refused with slight smile, Kai grasping his shoulder turned him toward target and assured...

" You will pretty boy, believe on your self"

" No hyung, I ca...cutt of by rose

" last time try taehyung, anyway it's your last chance right?"

Taehyung sighing pick up the arrow again with not sure face and aim with close eyes with chanting 'Jesus'. Jungkook standing exactly behind potter, aim same time with taehyung. As taehyung throw arrow, with that jungkook to show his talent directly aiming on target.

Even though, taehyung loss his last chance yet jungkook make him win.
He back away as taehyung open his left lid and squealed loudly when found out he win.

"see taehyung, didn't I told you. You will surely make it" Kai patted his head, taehyung nodded with smile and turned to owner when he handover him same pendant. He trace finger on delicated gem and whisper..

"Beautiful"

Dgp smile softly gazing at potter, he with tilting head admiring his content face. Kai glance at dgp and muttered lowly closed to him..

" You are really something sir"

******

At 7:00 pm

After exiting Burst and win shop, pair visit to many shops while Kai and rose was the one excitingly playing things, taehyung and jungkook just following them.

Finally, four of them make their way toward ferry wheel, favourite play of taehyung. Rose and Kai were behind jungkook and taehyung. Taehyung calmly turned toward jungkook and taking out pendant box place front of jungkook who stared at him confusedly.

other two to peeped at taehyung with puzzled face, Kai asked..

" What happen taehyung? "

Taehyung chuckling slightly bend head down and let out..

"handovering pendant to his real winner"

Two of them gaped at taehyung in shocked while dgp calmly gazed at him, Kai again surprisingly inquired...

" How?"

Taehyung taking look of Kai divulged...

" First, I have strong believed on myself, I can't win this arrow game. Second, there front tiny stablish mirror show everything, how could I won this hard game easily"

Taehyung turned at dgp when he chuckled loudly, jungkook not even denying take the pendant from his hand and begin to walked toward ferry wheel.

Kai and rose shared disbelieved glance while rose remarked...

" how unromantic man?"

" I know right, he is like that" Kai added.

Anyway, taehyung was little disappointed upon losting the pendant yet didn't sulked as jungkook was the one who deserves that. As he was the one who won it.

:

:

:

:

:

Kai terrifiedly gulped with staring at circling wheel, he shakes his head as dizziness hit his head while gawking at ferry wheel. He take few step back denying..

"No..no, I am not gonna involved in it. It's looking scary "

" Hyung don't worry, you will enjoy it" rose assured while taehyung too supported rose...

" Yes hyung, don't scare. It's indeed so much fun to play "

Kai still denied while sitting on near by table, rose sigh with shrugging shoulder and Spock..

" As you say. Well, you know hyung tae too scare inside this ferry wheel still never denied to play"

Kai glance at taehyung along with dgp while taehyung chuckling stepped toward Kai and articulate...

" Yeah, its true. I scare inside this ferry wheel yet don't left the opportunity to enjoy this. Just try once, you will enjoy too"

" No taehyung, you guys carry on. Anyway, I eat a lot today. Don't want to make my health worse while vomiting right? You go" Kai explained while taehyung shrugging off mumbled 'as you say' and slowly turned toward dgp asking...

" you want to come? "

" Not interested, you both enjoy " dgp answer, taehyung rolling his eyes challenged dgp making him raise his brows...

" Confessed already, you too scare from this wheel, scary cat " taehyung mocked dgp, what exactly he trying to do while mocking him. Dgp chuckling darkly stepped toward caremist and asked huskily...

" Are you perhaps, challenging me? "

Taehyung with same daring voice replied...

" What If I am? "

" then challenge accepted " he whispering closed to his ear, strolled toward ferry wheel leaving stunned potter.

:

:

:

Taehyung take his seat inside one of section, he call out for rose to seat beside him while gawking outside from mini window.

Rose about to climbed inside taehyung ride yet halted when jungkook stand behind her, she smiling toward him changed his direction to climbed in another one. Leaving taehyung with dgp.

Jungkook climbed inside with sitting beside taehyung with between fine distance. Taehyung still didn't sence his presence, thinking him as rose begin to talked to him peeking outside of window.

"Rose, see there wil..." he could complete but halted as turned only to find dgp with tilted head, he with wide eyes asked him...

"What are you doing here, where is rose?"

Dgp just shrugged without replying anything, taehyung glared at him and hissed...

" You get off from here and send rose, you can't seat here"

"why? Is anywhere here written that I can't sit here? " dgp question with raising brows while taehyung sulked and before turning otherside said...

" don't you dare to come close to me get it." taehyung threated while jungkook ignoring him, himself peered outside.

However, ferry wheel started to run. First, smoothly then swiftly. Taehyung first silently enjoyed the ride, anyway, begin to gulped down in fear when it's get to much for him.

Well, if rose would be here, he surely clutched her yet she isn't here and it's getting hard for him. Shifting on his place continuously caremist clinched seat tightly with close lid.

Dgp were aware of his uneasiness yet himself was hesitated to make some move. He shuffling slightly toward taehyung voice out...

" You won't able to admired the scenario with close eyes pretty potter, open your eyes "

[play music :- Rafta Rafta ( Atif aslam)]

Taehyung still didn't open his eyes as ferry wheel indeed rounding in high speed, jungkook lastly opening griped of his clutching palm, Intertwined with himself making taehyung stiffed on his place, he slowly again scotted at taehyung.

Sudden relaxation bloom in his heart along with calmness, heart begin to thumped swiftly with unstoppable beat. He sensually open his eyes with glancing at side, to dgp. He gazed down at join finger of his and dgp. Only, jungkook finger was clinching while his was still open, not grasping.

He stared at jungkook then eventually turned toward window, admiring the night view of otgol. Nevertheless, as joltly wheel run taehyung too tighten his griped on dgp.

"junseo, see, how beautiful our otgol look from here. So seren and relax,no?" taehyung nonchalantly asked with soft smile still admiring his place, jungkook peek at calm village. Surely, mesmerized by beauty of village.

Jungkook glancing at taehyung muttered...

" Hmm, so seren and relaxing" he intensely declared, taehyung steadily twirled head at jungkook and found him staring at himself.

Taehyung focusing in his dark orbs whispered...

"I am talking about my place"

"But I'm not totally talking about your place" jungkook deeply mumbled, maintaining eye contact. Taehyung leisurely staring down asked lowly while soft dedicated palm were still connected with rough one of Dgp..

"Junseo?"

"hmm"

"can I asked you something?" taehyung asked still gawking down, jungkook with tilted face response...

"hmm?"

Taehyung slightly lifting his head stared in jungkook eyes and question slowly..

"you look tough and rough still behave calm with me, you seems less talking person yet always you initiated conversation with me. you said, you would have slapped me hard if someone else would be on my place, but........i am also someone else for you junseo, then why? Why?"

Dgp, he intensely watching in almond question eyes of caremist whispered in calm deep tone...

"How can you say. I'm rough and tough."

Taehyung rounding head toward window answer...

"Although, your personality displaying everything. Yet, the way you behave coldly with Kai hyung. It's only said how serious person you are. ( chuckled) your bossy behavior toward kai hyung still make me doubt on you, are you really an mere employee in famous company of Korea?"

Taehyung finished with slight bending head with facing jungkook and added..

"Well, that's not what my question's answer Mr. Lee"

Jungkook chuckling softly, turned head to stared outside of window with wetting his lips. He leaned back and again leisurely stared at taehyung who still looking at him. He again chortled at taehyung who turned his face other side with tiny smile.

********

Four pair were stepping back toward entrance of fair, taehyung and jungkook didn't uttered anything after ferry wheel conversation.

"that was really fun, I surely enjoy today. And not to ignored best food of this fair, I am bless to watch this place" Kai grinned while rose laugh on him, taehyung along with dgp silently walking behind them.

:

:

:

:

Dgp who went to take his bike return with halting near caremist along staring ahead. Rose and Kai were erected behind for waiting them to leave.

Taehyung slowly getting on bike turned toward rose and Kai and adviced..

"Go safely"

Both assuring with nod and smile begin to leave from there, taehyung staring at dgp back let out....

"Let's go"

Dgp taking signal, set up to ride toward potter's place. Bike were dashing smoothly in secluded surrounding, no one dare to voice out single alphabet.

Taehyung watching left direction, slowly opened his gripped from grab yet lifting left hand slowly place on dgp shoulder, First time.

Jungkook, steadily glance beauty through rear reflector and smile in content. Caremist, finally getting comfortable with him.

*******

[play music :- Tera fitoor ( Arijit Singh)]

Dgp terminated his bike wheel at front path of caremist place, taehyung getting down paused at front of dgp with grasping his carry bag.

"am I forgiven now?" taehyung initiated with same plane face, jungkook tilting head asked...

"what do you think?"

"may be yes" taehyung replied with unsure face.

"you are already forgiven taehyung. Well, thank you for today." dgp exclaimed, taehyung nodded in slow pace. However, actually caremist wanted to uttered something. As disturbed expression were beaming on his face, he gazing up at officer accepted...

"hmm"

He silently turned to left, not getting how to confessed yet paused when dgp inquired...

"What you want to say taehyung?"

Taehyung dubiously bend head down and hesitantly place out something from his carry bag, dgp were scrupulously observing caremist's action.

Taehyung forwarding soft knitted sand colour muffler toward dgp and softly muttered...

"I was passing by things, there were I caught this soft muffler. I don't know, anything about your liking junseo. thus, thought to buy this for you as sorry gift"

( this muffler)

Taehyung offered hesitantly, jungkook with astonishment grasped muffler and glance at taehyung with soft smile before responding....

"Thank you for this beautiful gift pretty potter"

Taehyung glaring at him on weird name, role his eyes and state...

"You won't stop calling me that right?"

" No" dgp replied...

"Anyways, now you should leave,It's getting late " taehyung suggested peeking in his watch and added..

" Okay then, good bye" he mumbling ready to turned yet jungkook hold his palm with pulling him back. Potter surprisingly watch him and asked...

"What? "

"You are forgetting something taehyung?" jungkook calmly asked with studying taehyung eyes, taehyung with scrunching brows asked reason with tilted face.

Jungkook gripping box from his jacket open and slid toward taehyung who blankly stared at him..

"This?" taehyung asked...

"won't you take your pendant with you?" jungkook question back, taehyung shaking his head with poker face denied...

"No, I can't take it. It's you who won it not me"

"If I wanted this pendant, I would have play myself to won this yet your eyes caught it taehyung, this belong to you " jungkook claimed deeply spying in his orbs while taehyung still shaking head about to go yet halted when jungkook again added....

"If I would have play this game instead of you, for won this pendant for you , you would have accepted it?"

Taehyung sigh yet didn't uttered anything while jungkook steadily place box on taehyung hand.

"As a returned gift from me, accept it taehyung, it will look outstanding on you." He whispering softly closed to his face, tucked his wavy strand behind his ear. Taehyung clutching box in his hand murmured....

"Thank you," taehyung replying stepped back still facing dgp, he was in a leisure pace stepping back with staring at dgp. Jungkook too, didn't dare to interrupt eye contact.

Taehyung halted close to stair and uttered with soft smile....

"Well, if you would have play this for me, for won this beautiful pendant. I.....still.....would have accept it." taehyung declared with soft delicated smile toward dgp whose lips too curl up in attractive smile. Anyways, Potter finally spin to hike toward his door while jungkook voice interrupted him..

"Taehyung, can I consider us as officiall friends now" he asked..

Taehyung revolving head at jungkook chuckled with raising brows and replied...

"From when you need consideration for being my friend, didn't you already annoyed me from first day with the name of friend, still?"

"want to confirm through you?" jungkook chuckled and simply state while taehyung taking for moment respond him nodding and enter inside.

Jungkook watching him disappearing muttered to himself in deep voice....

"Sorry for your disappointment pretty potter, your brother had to spend his whole life at central jail. Yet, no chance for you to be single."

********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 371 11
Human emotions, they say, are the most bizarre truth ever existed in this universe. You never know what that person meant to you, unless and until it...
111K 3.4K 55
"Taetae are you sure they won't find us"? "Hyung I don't think they will come to seoul to find me?" "Hyung we are finally come out of that cage now...
83.1K 5K 27
It was like a normal morning on a subway, Until Taehyung became mesmerized by the guy sitting across the aisle Taehyung's pov :- He was barking at...
46.8K 3.5K 32
🔊paenboi : /ˈpanbɔɪ/ Korean dialect for 'fanboy'. ____________________________________ "What did you do to me!?" Taehyung raised his voice, a mix...