𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺 || 𝒎...

By FandomzPhantomz

═════════════════════════ ❛❛ SO THERE'S THIS THEORY THAT WE CAN'T FORGET THINGS. BASICALLY , IT SAYS THAT EVE... More

• • ᴄᴀꜱᴛ • •
• • ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪx* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪᴠ • •

• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ x • •

994 32 1
By FandomzPhantomz

Mike had stayed with his girlfriend for as long as he could. Making sure that she was getting some sleep since he slept for a while back at the pizzeria. Moving her slightly onto the bed as he got up and quietly left the room. Making sure that he made no sound. Unaware of someone behind him.

Turning to walk away as he jumped a bit. "Jesus Abby." He mumbled. "Can't be sneaking around like that."

"I wasn't. I called your name and you didn't reply. I didn't see Max here." Abby spoke.

"How long have you been awake?" Mike asked.

"Not long." Abby spoke. Having woken up around five minutes ago.

Mike was a bit relieved to hear that as he had not wanted his sister to know what happened with him and Lilith behind doors.

"Where's Lilith?" Abby asked. "I want to draw with her."

"She's tired right now. It was a long weird shift and I want her to rest." Mike spoke. "So we have to be very quiet, okay?"

Abby listened as she smiled and nodded in agreement with him. "Okay." She quietly spoke. "We should make her breakfast in bed together."

"We should." Mike replied in agreement. "But only if you agree to stand back just in case." He added.

"Okay." Abby spoke before walking to the kitchen before him.

Mike ran a hand through his hair as he was a bit glad they hadn't been caught. Walking after Abby as he focused on getting the breakfast ready.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

It had been a long morning morning for the siblings as it was the first time for Mike to share a moment like that with his sister but he was glad that the one who had gotten them closer was the one that he loved dearly.

"Done." Abby spoke as she set the plate and looked at their work. "Do you think she'll like it?"

"I am sure she will love it." Mike replied to her as he smiled a bit. "Ready to go wake her up?"

"What are you two planning?" A voice spoke from the kitchen entrance.

"Uhh.. nothing." Mike spoke as he tried to act like they hadn't been planning anything.

Abby feeling a nudge from her brother as she stood in front of the plate to hide it from few. Not saying anything since she knew it would be more believable.

"I feel like you're both hiding something." Lilith chuckled as she stayed in her spot. "I am guessing you two don't want me in here."

"We don't." Abby spoke bluntly since she was still young and Lilith knew that.

"Well then I'll be in the living room if you both need me." Lilith replied to her words.

"Great." Mike spoke. "We just need to finish something in here and then we can all sit together."

"Sounds good to me." Lilith spoke before excusing herself and leaving the two siblings to plot away. Heading to the living room to relax on the couch.

"That was close." Mike mumbled.

"Only because you couldn't lie." Abby huffed a bit.

"I can lie very well." Mike huffed back.

"Nu-uh." Abby glanced at him.

"I can."

"Nu-uh."

"Yes."

"No."

"If you two keep bickering in there I'm going to barge in." Lilith spoke up from the living room.

"He started it."

"No, you did."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"I am on feet." Lilith chimed in as she had gotten up from her comfortable spot.

The two siblings quitting their small bickering as they glanced at one anothef before listening to her.

"I see we attack her when she's not looking." Mike mumbled.

"What kind of attack?" Abby asked a bit intrigued.

"A tickle attack."

"What are you two plotting about in here?" Lilith asked before a small squeak left her. Being takled by them both.

Mike letting Abby do most of the work for him as he had a small smile. Being able to relax like that felt like a weight lifting from his shoulders.

Abby tickling the female as she giggled a bit. She enjoyed having her around.

Lilith laughed a bit as she squirmed around before breaking away and catching her breath. "You two sre quite the troublemakers." She spoke.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

In a diner in town, Jane had picked the Sparky's to have a discussion with two siblings and her lawyer.

Max wasn't very happy to be there. She didn't like Jane a lot. Glancing out the window as she watched the cars for a moment. Feeling guilty about what she had been doing. Especially after her talk with Lilith.

One of the waiters walking over with menus for them. "Hey. Welcome to Sparky's. Could I set you folks up with some appetizers?" The man asked.

"Yes." Jeff spoke up.

"No." Jane interrupted him. "We are not eating here." Handing the waiter the menus back.

Ness chuckled a bit. Grabbing the menus from her. "Well, that's no fun. You do realize that lunch is the most important meal of the day?"

"I thought it was breakfast?" Jeff asked

"Some people say that, but you know, it's just a theory-."

"Are you being paid by the word or could we have a moment?" Jane interrupted him once more.

"Alright." Ness spoke.

"Thank you." Jane scoffed a bit.

Ness gave a slight nod before walking away from the table to go attend other workers at the moment.

"Where were we?" Jane asked once she knew he was really gone. Glancing at Max. "Oh you were about to tell me what a miserable failure you were." She spoke with a smile.

"Hey, screw you, lady." Jeff spoke on behalf of his sister. "My sister went through every inch of that dump a thousand times." He added. "If there was something to find, she would've found it. Now pay up."

Jane laughed a bit. "Uh, I'm sorry?" She asked.

"You said two hundred." Jeff glanced at her.

"We had a deal." Max spoke up as she glanced at Jane.

"Yeah, that you were gonna find me hard proof of criminal endangerment. Instead you've told me what a nice kid my niece is and that my nephew sleeps a lot."

"He really does though." Max spoke.

"Sleeping is not a crime." Jane replied. "What about that little girlfriend he likes keeping around?"

"Forget that. Is that guy okay?" Jeff asked as he pointed to doug.

"I just realized I shouldn't be hearing any of this." Doug spoke as he looked uncomfortable. "As a matter of fact, I shouldn't be here at all." He added as he stood up to try and leave.

"Sit down, doug." Jane spoke up a bit. Keeping her eyes on the two of them. "I guess we're done here, unless either one of you has a brilliant idea, which I realize is highly unlikely."

"Why don't we just kill him?" Jeff asked.

Doug sighs as he moves to get up only to end up sitting down again because of Jane.

"Tempting but no." Jane replied. "What else?" She asked.

"Mike was saying that.. he really needs this new job to, like, look good on paper. His girlfriend is working there with him." Max chimed in.

"Well, that's all, very fascinating, honey, but I'm not hearing a plan." Jane spoke.

"We toss the place." Jeff suggested.

"Go on." Jane spoke.

"They're security guards, right? They have to make sure no one gets inside." Jeff planned. "So, we make it inside, and toss the place real good. Help ourselves to whatever we come across. Your nephew and his girlfriend get canned, judge gives you the kid, and you give us two thousand dollars." 

"One thousand." Jane chimed in. "But do it fast and don't mess it up. I mean, you know, mess it up but don't, don't mess this up." She spoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 89 15
For many years, a certain pizzeria was the place a young girl used to go to as a child. She loved coming here almost everyday to spend time with her...
78.4K 2.1K 29
❛❛ IN A PARALLEL TIMELINE, DO YOU THINK WE'RE HAPPY? ❜❜ ( 🌑 ) 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗲 decides to call 𝗠𝗮𝗲𝘃𝗲, abby's old babysitter on one random night beggi...
122K 2.8K 18
▪▪▪ °ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴀғᴛᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ° [reader is female] ▪▪▪ - You won! Silence. - Hey, I'm talking to you! Yes, you! Come on, look at me! I'm finally turni...
164 11 6
Being an older sister and having to take care of her little sister was easier said than done. She was working nonstop to keep her younger sister clot...