ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ || sᴅᴏᴛ ɢᴏ

By 2xblasian

ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ......... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ | ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍs
1 - ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴜᴢ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ
2 - sᴍᴀsʜ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀss
3 - sᴍᴀsʜ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀss ᴘᴛ.2
4 - sᴍᴀsʜ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀss ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
5 - ʜᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʟᴜᴅᴇ
6 - ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
7 - ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴄᴀʀs
8 - sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
9 - ʙᴘ
10 - ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ
11 - ᴇx-ғᴀᴄᴛᴏʀ
12 - ᴡɴᴀ
13 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ
14 - ᴄʜᴇʀɪsʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
15 - ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ғʟᴏᴡ
16 - ʀᴏᴍᴇᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ
17 - ᴛʀɪғʟɪɴ ʜᴏᴇs
18 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
19 - ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ
20 - ʟᴏᴠᴇ.
22 - sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴜɴɴᴇʀ
23 - ʀᴇᴅᴍᴀɴ
24 - ᴡғᴍ
25 - ғᴇᴇʟ
26 - ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ
27 - ᴛᴏᴏ ᴜɴᴛʜɪɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ
28 - ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ
29 - ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡs
30 - ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
31 - ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴ ʟɪɴᴇ
32 - ᴅᴏ 4 ʟᴏᴠᴇ
34 - ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏs
35 - 24 ʜᴏᴜʀs
36 - ᴍᴀʀᴠɪɴs ʀᴏᴏᴍ
37 - ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
38 - ɢʜᴇᴛᴛᴏ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
39 - ᴄᴀɴ ɪ

33 - ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ

254 3 0
By 2xblasian

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 15, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴜᴘᴘᴇʀ ᴡᴇsᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ᴍᴀʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ
ᴢᴀʀɪᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I was sitting outside at the playground watching my little sister and I was on my phone.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up and it was Carlos.

"Can I talk to you for minute please" he said pointing his eyes the other way.

Promise sat down next to me and she said "I'll watch her."

I nodded and I got up and we walked to the other side of the playground.

"I think they know about us" he said standing in front of me.

I looked at him confused and I said "what do you mean they know about us."

He stood a little closer and he said "symeer and the guys was talking about what happen at the pool."

I sighed and I shook my head and I said "did they say anything else."

He shook his head no and he said "not that I heard."

I shook my head again and I said "what do think we should do."

Carlos shrugged his shoulders and he said "I think we should tell em."

I looked at confused and I said "Carlos if we do that they'll kill us."

"No we don't gotta tell everybody we can just tell one of them" he said dropping his shoulders.

I sighed and I said "I don't know but I'll think about I don't know if I wanna say anything."

We both sat there staring into space thinking about what we're going to do.

ʀᴀᴍɪʏᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Come on baby you gotta eat" I said trying to put the baby food in raeyvn's mouth.

She kept moving her head and pushing it away and I put the spoon down and Kenny came downstairs.

He gave me a kiss and I said "baby she's not eating I don't know what to do."

"Baby you know she love her milk she don't like that nasty shit" he laughed while he took her out her high chair.

I smacked my lips and started to put the food away and I said "well it's not problem when she's eating the other stuff."

I gave her a bottle and he said "bae that shit is nasty to her she ain't gon eat like the other I'm telling you."

I sighed and he wrapped his arm around me and he said "it's gonna be a ok baby she'll it someday."

We heard a knock on the door and Kenny went to open it and was zamiyah.

"Hey y'all I came here to talk your girlfriend" zamiyah said looking up at Kenny.

I had a surprise look on my face when she said that because I really don't know sister and I just met them.

I think it was a good thing for us to bond and talk to each other.

Kenny laughed while looking at her and I said "I'm surprised you came here for me."

"Oh girl please why I come up here for him" zamiyah said rolling her neck and pointing at him.

I started laughing and Kenny shook his head and he said "you lucky I gotta leave now."

He grabbed his phone and he left and closed the door.

"Alright girl come sit down and tell me what's happening and trust I keep secrets" I said sitting down.

We both sat down on the couch and she said "I gotta tell you something but it's too secret."

I laughed and I nodded my head and she took a deep breath and she said "Zariah and Carlos like each other and they're talking."

I sat there and looked at her and I wanted to laugh but I said "zamiyah I don't even know what to say."

I was stuttering over my words and I said "does she know that you're saying this."

"She told me and I think it was best to tell someone cause she was finna say to somebody" zamiyah said shrugging her shoulders.

I shook my head and I said "well does she really like like him."

She nodded her head and she said "most definitely like a whole lot like can't even explain."

"Well the best person to tell is seven" I said patting her knee.

Zamiyah shrugged her shoulders and she said "the girl found love I guess."

We both got up and walked her to the door and Kenny opened the door.

He gave me raevyn and zamiyah walked and she said "gotta find love someday."

Kenny closed door and I started laughing and he looked at me confused and he said "what does she mean."

"Ima have them tell you that" I said shaking my head and walking to the couch.

sᴀʀɪʏᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I was feeding Amir and nazzy was getting ready to leave to go outside and the studio.

Him and symeer walked downstairs and he says "alright ma I'm bouta leave."

I nodded and he gave me and Amir kiss and they walk to the door and kash was at the door.

"Wassup sis you good" nazzy said giving her a hug.

She nodded and they let her in and she said "I just came in here to talk sariyah."

They nodded and they walked and closed the door.

Kash came and sat down on the couch and I said "so girl wassup."

She had ace in her hand and she look like she had tears in her eyes.

"I don't know even know what to do but I can't stay and did this with him any longer" she said sniffling.

I knew when she said she couldn't say with him any longer I knew her and jay go into an argument.

I just sat there listening to her more than any other moment she's talking.

"This nigga was talking about going to cheat on me and I'm always trippin but he never listen to me" she said wiping her tears.

She kept wiping her tears and shaking her head and she said "I don't even know I'm just tired of this bullshit and my drained so bad."

I never really seen her open at all about her private life at all to no one not even seven.

It was sad to see her break down and I never really seen her break down her problems to no one.

I pulled her in for a hug and she said "I love him so much but I don't know even know if wants a relationship after that bullshit bro."

"And that just puts the icing on the cake for my mental at this point I can't do this" she said pulling away.

I wiped her tears and she said "don't say that you can raise ace with me and seven you don't need him."

She took and deep breath and so did I and I said "you need mental health break for you self and it starts now."

"If you need me or seven to watch ace we can" I said rubbing her face.

Nyah shook her head and she said "no I wanna take him with for the day I'll come by later."

She got up and walked out the door.

I sat there and shook my head and I wanted to tell nazzy but I felt like it was pointless.

I grabbed Amir's bottle and fed him and started to close my eyes.

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs?
ʏᴀʟʟ ɪᴍ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ 90's ʙᴏᴏᴋ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ɪᴛ😭😭🤷🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 87 5
𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫...
98.7K 1K 26
Imagines .
17.1K 658 7
𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗⁱˢᵗ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ.
114K 1.1K 32
𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬