36 - ᴍᴀʀᴠɪɴs ʀᴏᴏᴍ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 16, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ, ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Their pool game was over and they were all sitting in the play room smoking and playing pool

Zariah looked in the pool room while they were all playing and it irked her that Carlos was flirting with someone else.

Every time she wanted to get over it something always blocks her from not getting over it.

Zariah shrugged her shoulders was on the couch's by herself searching for a YouTube video.

She was trying to keep herself distracted and occupied away from everybody.

While she was scrolling for a YouTube video she felt someone sit next to her and she looked over her shoulder.

"Um you got some where to be" she said looking at the boy up and down.

The boy was about her age and was darkskin and he laughed and he said "my bad lil mama just came to make friends."

She kept looking at him up and down and she said "mhm well keep yo distance boo."

He shook his head chuckled and he said "dang I can't know ya name."

Zariah smilied a little bit and she looked at him and he said "Zariah."

"Cam" he said smiling and putting his hand out to give her a hand shake.

They both pulled away and they laughed and she said "you don't know sound like you from here so why you here."

He shook his head and laughed and he said "oh I just came here to visit some friends that's all."

Zariah nodded her head and he said "you don't sound you like you from here either I should ask the same question."

"Oh baby my brothers live hea and I'm visiting them right na" she said with her thick Chicago accent.

Cam laughed and he said "I can tell by the way you talk and all that."

She smiled and she looked at him and she said "and what does that mean."

Cam shrugged his shoulders and he said "it's nothing bad it's just they way you carry yaself and you talk more mature."

She looked at him while he was explaining her flaws and she nodded and she said "mm I already know I carry myself that's me."