20 - ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 12, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ ᴀɪʀᴘᴏʀᴛ
sᴀʀɪʏᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Being 8 months pregnant is not fun at all and while you're sitting in the house doing

I'm starting to show and I haven't told my mother yet and I just hope nothing bad happens.

In a span of 9 months.

I was cleaning up the house while nazzy went on his trip to Miami.

I started to organize my baby stuff until I heard a knock on the door.

I waddle to go open the door and I saw floors sitting at my front door.

I picked them up and shut the door.

But someone stopped me before I could close the door.

I looked at the door and it was nazzy.

He moved his foot and tried to come in but I closed the door but he was too stronger to close the door.

He came in and closed the door and he said "why you slamming doors in niggas face."

I ignored him and he looked at me and he said "you aight ma why you ignoring for."

He grabbed my waist and I pushed him a little bit and I said "I gotta go down to the shop real quick."

I grabbed my purse and walked out.

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Me and Maliah went in the doctor's office to see if my text was positive today

We were sitting the doctors room waiting test and my leg was shaking.

Maliah put her hand my leg and my leg started to calm down.

Doctor Janet came and she said "so the test came back positive and vaginal area is damaged in some parts."

Mariah shook her head and put her head down and Maliah looked up at the doctor and she said "how bad is it mom."

"The front part is a little damaged but I'll wait until 2 weeks cause that's when it's gonna heal but deeper she perfectly fine" doctor Janet said.

Doctor Janet looked at Mariah and she said "but there is no real damage at all."

Maliah wiped Mariah's tear and Janet says "honey do you know did this because we can turn them in."

Mariah wiped her tears and she said "no it's ok I just wanna go home."

Mariah walked out and Maliah walked out behind her.

They walked outside in to the car and Maliah looked her and she said "why didn't you say anything."

"Because I'm supposed to anything they will know" Mariah said looking at her.

Maliah sighed and she said "they're not gonna know you did it."

Mariah looked at up at her and she said "they're gonna know it's me who else gonna tell."

"I'll will Mariah if I can just get your consent" Maliah said looking at her.

Mariah looked down and she said "just don't get in trouble."

Maliah sighed and she said "just trust me don't worry about it."

They drove back to Maliah house.

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs?ʏᴀʟʟ ɪᴍ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ғɪɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴ ᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪᴛ sᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀs 🫥✌🏽

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs?
ʏᴀʟʟ ɪᴍ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ғɪɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴ ᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪᴛ sᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀs 🫥✌🏽