8 - sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

ᴊᴀɴᴀᴜʀʏ 8, 2022
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ, ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Now everybody go to the studio, kash texted me and I took ariah out the car

Kash told me that she was sitting in the parking lot.

I went up to kash, sariyah, kenzo and I said "what you do to naz."

"The fuck you mean I do to him why it's not what he did to me" sariyah said looking her crazy.

I chuckled at her and I said "why he tell he tryna get put on with you then."

Sariyah stood in front of her and she said "bitch the only reason why he said that because he fuckin that other bitch."

An then my eyes got wide and she said "well he must be a lying ass nigga then."

Kash pulled out her phone she said "his fuckin weirdo."

Miya and kenzo came up to them and Miya said "who a weirdo"

An kenzo and seven at the same time they said "nazzy."

"What he do now" Miya said leaning one the car.

Sariyah looked up at him and she said " I told him we need to take things slow because we just broke up a few months ago and we just started back talking."

"Then after that I guess the talk we had didn't seek into his thick skull so he fucked with someone else" sariyah said going back on her phone.

Kenzo grabbed ariah out seven's hands and seven said "so don't fuck with him."

I put my hand on top of car and I said "and he was acting funny talking about the other day but she don't fuck with him."

"Just show him you're not ready and you move on because it's not gonna work with him being like this" she said to sariyah.

Kenzo looked up from her phone and she said "alright y'all these Niggas are ready."

An everyone nodded and they went in the on the studio.

They walked and the beat went through the whole room.

An noti went up to me and he said "yo sev gzzz you ready to get in the booth."

"Nah noti gzzzz this not my session" I said coping noti.

Noti looked at me confused and he said "the fuck you mean this not ya studio session I thought you and ya man was doing a song."

Everybody laughed and I said "well you first you dick head that ain't my man and second I ain't recording music they is."

Noti looked at his camera and he said "you better be good cause ya other music is straight trash."

"Aye stop talking like that on bd yo ass tweakin" she chuckled and she put her fist up to his face.

Noti smacked his lips and moved his head and he said "yo get yo Chicago ass on."