33 - ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 4, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ, ғʟᴏʀᴅɪᴀ
ᴋᴀsʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I was putting in my outfit for the rolling loud performance and I had ace sitting up on the bed

He was watching the backyardigans and I walked in the bathroom and ace started laughing randomly.

I started smiling and I walked out and stood in front of him and I said "what's my baby laughing at."

I grabbed him and showered him with kisses.

I set him down and felt hands on my waist and I turned around and it was jay.

"Hey baby what is you doing here" I said giving him a kiss.

He looked down at and he said "I wanna see my babygirl perform today."

I looked at him and smiled and ace yelling.

Jay walked over to him and picked him up and he said "why you yelling at ya mom's baby boy."

He gave him a kiss and he sat him back down and I got a message on my phone and I had to get my makeup done.

He grabbed ace and we walked downstairs and went to the makeup room.

Moni and Amari were already sitting down here waiting for me.

"Mello said we gotta few more minutes and these cars gon pull up" Amari said looking at me.

I was already getting tired of her and I rolled my eyes mentally and I said "I'll be quick by then."

Amari she just sighed and went back on her phone while I got my makeup done.

I shook my head and jay walked up to me and he said "baby where's his bag."

"It should be in the other chair where I was sitting" I said another chair.

My phone went off and I grabbed it and it was mello and I answered.

'Hello' I said putting the phone up to my ear

'Kash you still ain't done yet the trucks finna come' mello questioned

'I'm almost done then I'm finna fix my outfit' I said lining my lips

'Alright let me know when you done man' mello said I nodded and she hung up

While I was doing my lips Amari sighed and she said "um me and moni finna take a Uber."

"Why can't you just wait the trucks are gonna come" I said looking at her with a confused face.