10 - ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ

ᴊᴀɴᴀᴜʀʏ 9, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ɴᴏᴛɪ's sᴘᴏᴛ, ʙʀᴏɴx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Now they just got their and they got out the car went up to noti's car

Noti unlocked the doors and we all got in and noti looked all of us and he said "Sev gzzzz didn't I tell you come by yourself."

"First of all get out of my face and I never come by myself" I said pushing his face away.

Noti sat back down and he said "alright so I want you to connect your phone and control it all the way."

I grabbed my phone and went to my unreleased with mello buckz.

I looked at noti and I said "na I'm not gon play the whole song because this my girl mello song so ima play a lil bit."

"Bro just play it that shit your part gonna be trash anyway" noti said trying grabbed my phone.

I looked at him and I turned my body and I said "noti don't make smack the shit out of you bro."

While I was finding the song kash was behind me and she said "bro this nigga finna get his ass beat."

Noti looked behind him and he said "lil nigga who are you talking to."

"Nigga I'm talking yo black ass nigga" kash said and we all started laughing.

I turned the song on it's called 'pressure.'

"If pressure hoe just pop out, hoe just pop out" I said rapping the lyrics.

Noti paused the song and he looked at me and he said "bro who talking why you sneak dissing."

"I ain't never sneak diss no bitch they know where I'm at" I said running my hand through my hair.

Noti looked at me and he said "you need to stop dissing lil nigga."

While he talking he a his finger in my face and I pushed him away.

I looked at my phone and I said "nigga don't you ever put your finger in my face fuck."

An I started to play rest of the song and after a minute I stopped it.

"I'm not gon lie that shit nice sev gzzz" noti said getting in my face.

I laughed and I pushed him out my face and he said "sev everybody wants to know are you single."

I smirked at the camera and sighed and I said "I got a little situation going on I can't tell."

"Is it true that you with sdot gzzzz" noti said get out of his seat.

I got in his face and I said "not it's nottt."

Noti looked at his instagram for more questions and he said "so sev gzz do you got beef with anybody."

I sighed and I looked down and I said "nah man these bitches got beef with me."