17 - ᴛʀɪғʟɪɴ ʜᴏᴇs

ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 11, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 11, 2023ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛsᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Sdot looked at them and he said "can I come in."

Zariah looked at zamiyah and she mugged him up and down and she said "you not guest is you come in freely."

I shook my head and they let him by and he came with me to sit on the couch.

Zariah sat on the couch chair and zamiyah and sat on the arm of it and they both started at him.

Zariah examined his face and she said "you look real familiar you a rapper."

"I'm a drill rapper lil mama" he said looking at her.

Zamiyah sighed and she stood and she said "let's cut to the chase um you like my sister."

He laughed and he said "I love your sister so you don't got to worry about nothing."

Zariah and zamiyah nodded there head and Zariah said "should we trust to put her in your hands."

"Most definitely" he nodded and they both nodded.

Zamiyah sighed and she said "good because we had to deal with her 15 years it's hard."

"You know what don't make me send you off with your brothers" I said walking the kitchen.

Zariah looked at her and she said "we're are they actually."

I looked at her and I said "they should be outside or in Kenny's crib."

Zamiyah grabbed her phone and walked to the door and she stood in front of the door.

Zariah looked at her and she said "girl why are you even walking to the door and don't even know where he is."

I shook my head and I said "come on so I can take y'all."

They both stood by the door while symeer helped me up and we walked out to Kenny's apartment.

We got there and they both stood in front of the door while we stood by the door.

Zamiyah knocked on the door and she started making a beat on the door.

"Girl why you gotta be so extra" Zariah said mugging her.

Zamiyah side eye her and I started laughing and she said "that's why your adopted."