34 - ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏs

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 15, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴅᴏᴜɢʟᴀss ʜᴏᴜsᴇs, ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I just finish getting out the shower and I was moisturizing my belly until I heard my door open

I walked downstairs and it was the girls getting their swim clothes.

"Aye Sev me and Mariah finna take the girls down to the pool" Tre said grabbing his bag.

I nodded and I rubbed my stomach and the door opened and it was ramiyah.

She came up to me and she said "I don't know how to tell you this but ima tell it how your sister told me."

"Ramiyah don't scare me you know I'm pregnant" I said looking at her worried.

She sat me down and she said "no it's funny it's about Zariah and Carlos."

I looked at her and she started smiling and I didn't think Zariah was really into Carlos.

But they were next to each other in the Miami trip and I started laughing.

"Are you early serious bitch" I said smiling at her and she looked at me and nodded.

I shook my head and everybody came downstairs and Mariah said "alright they gonna probably spend the night with."

I stood up and I said "wait we're are y'all going for the day."

Tre looked up at me and he said "we're going to your dad's house or apartment or something he's wife sent that address."

Ramiyah started laughing and I said "I keep forgetting that's not yo damn deddy.

Promise looked between the both of us and she said "wait yall not actually related."

"We are we got the same mom but different dads" I explained to her.

Symeer walked in and ramiyah got up and walked behind the girls and Tre.

I went to give him a hug and I said "baby are you ok."

"Yeah ma I'm fine I just got done out the studio a nigga tired and shit" he said while he sat down on the couch.

I sat down next to him and he started to rub my stomach and I said "baby I gotta talk to you."

He sat up and he said "what you got something to tell me about my daughter."

I hit his arm and I said "boy no it's about something else."