4 - sᴍᴀsʜ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀss ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍᴇʙᴇʀ 28, 2022
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴡᴀʀᴇʜᴏᴜsᴇ, ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Everyone was shocked and I said "girl who the fuck are you talking to

Everyone was shocked and I said "girl who the fuck are you talking to."

An then the girl said "bitch obviously you the fuck."

"Bitch watch what the fuck you say to me because no damn near non of these other bitches" I said getting mad.

Then the girl said "girl shut fuck I'm talking to you bye bitch."

Before anything jay came up to me cause he can tell I was getting mad.

"Bitch you better watch who the fuck you talking cause get down it's not no problem" I said bucking at her.

Jay was holding me back and the girl said "bitch you need to humble ya self look in the mirror."

Everybody said ooh and ooed.

"Bitch watch ya fucking mouth hoe if you wanna talk about humble talk about washing ya funk ass pussy bitch the fuck" I getting loud.

An then we both started arguing with each other and they tried walk towards each other.

Sdot went by me and grabbed me by my waist to stop me.

The girl started to get pulled away and they let me go.

"bitch fuck you and shut the fuck up and be humble by washing yo loose funk ass pussy bitch" I yelled at her.

The girl hit me in my face but I caught off guard and she hit me my lip and moved back and hit her in face.

An then sdot picked up me and brought me to the front of the white wall.

"You mad ass bitch fuck you" I yelled at the girl.

I felt something on my lip and I looked and it was blood.

An at this point I was calmed down it was just the other girl the had to calm down.

"You good ma" sdot said looking at me.

I nodded and I said "yeah but my lip is bleeding."

"Lemme take you to the bathroom ma to get cleaned more than ya lip is bleeding" he said and he pulled me to the bathroom.

They got to the bathroom to move from all the commotion and he cleaned me up.

"Why you do that from me" he asked while cleaning me up.