18 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 15, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

It's been a couple days since my sister came to New York and I'm getting ready for my appointment

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It's been a couple days since my sister came to New York and I'm getting ready for my appointment.

I got on my clothes and I sat in front of my vanity started on my hair.

I took off my lace band and I started on my edges.

My phone started to ring and I grabbed it and it was symeer and I answered it.

'Hey baby' I said setting up my phone.

'Wassup ma what you doing' he said.

'I'm getting ready for are appointment today' I said while putting my edge brush down and grabbing my lip liner.

'What appointment" he questioned me.

I looked at him and I said 'baby I told you this a few days prior that we had the ultrasound appointment.'

'Damn ma I forgot I'm at the studio right now' he said hitting his lit blunt.

I sighed and I said 'it's fine baby I'll just got with kash or someone.'

'Nah baby I can come pick you up I don't want to miss it' sdot said looking at me.

'Baby I said it's fine ok I'm serious' I said spraying myself with perfume.

He sighed and he said 'let me know how the appointment go.'

'Ok I love you' I said looking at him.

'I love you more' he said and I hung up.

I sat there and I just sighed and I got up out my vanity chair and put my jewelry on.

There was a knock on my door and I said "come in."

They opened the door and it was kash and she said "hey girl you almost ready."

"Yeah a lil bit um do think you can drive" I said looking at her.

Kash nodded and he said "yeah I thought dot was coming."

I turned to her and I said "yeah he's at the studio tho he forgot about the appointment."

Kash looked at me and he said "is he still gonna come."

I shrugged my shoulders and I said "I don't know he still at the studio working."