16 - ʀᴏᴍᴇᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ

ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 11, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: sᴀʀɪʏᴀʜ's ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
sᴀʀɪʏᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I was cleaning up my house and I was 7 pregnant months going on 8 and I was really good hiding my pregnancy

The only person that really knew was Seven and that was the only person in the friend group she told.

While I was cleaning up the house I heard a knock on the door and I went to go open it.

It was ramiyah.

She looked at me and she said "well can I come in."

I took a deep breath and I nodded and let her in and we sat on the couch.

We sat there quiet for about a few seconds and she said "you know we all love and were here for you."

I started tear up a little bit and she looked at me and she said "we love sariyah don't be scared to tell nothing ok."

I nodded and she gave me a hug and I started to cry.

She at there and held me in her arms for safety.

sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Me, kash, Sydney was on the way to pick up sister  while I was getting ready to pick up her sisters zariah and zamiyah

while I was getting ready to pick up her sisters zariah and zamiyah.

"You know Sariyah's pregnant" kash said looking up at me from her phone.

I gulped and I said "I just found out but I don't know how many months is she now."

Kash looked down at her phone and she said "she just told the groupchat.

I been knew sariyah was pregnant for a good few months I just haven't known for that long.

While I was driving I got a call from symeer.

"Wassup ma" symeer said answering the phone

"Hey" I said setting up my phone

"Where you at ma" he said looking down at his camera.

"I'm finna go pick up my sisters from the airport" I said focusing on the road.