5 - ʜᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʟᴜᴅᴇ

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍᴇʙᴇʀ 29, 2022
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴄʀɪʙ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

It's been a few days since the video happen yesterday and the fight that I had

While I was laying bed she gets a FaceTime call from Buba and I swiped to answer.

'Wassup blasian gzzzz' buba said smiling.

'Bro buba what you want I still got a headache" I said laughing.

'I know you whooped her ass' buba said laughing.

'Alright i know you want to do a video so what want you want' I said smirking.

'I wanna set you up on a blind dateeeee" buba said dragging his words.

'Nigga with who I don't trust you the hell' I said.

'Bro it's a blind date for a reason why would I tell you' he said smirking.

'Give me a hint' I said smiling.

'Nah I can't give no hint because ima give it away'  buba said laughing.

'Mhm alright what time is the video'  I said getting.

'Um I don't know when ima do the video but it's gon be like hella late tho' buba said thinking.

'alright nodded let me know what you finna do I'll call you back later' I said hanging up.

After I hung and I walked out her room and walked into my niece ariah's room and I saw her one year old niece awake.

(My niece )

I grabbed her out her crib and I took her down stairs and I set her in the high chair and I started making her breakfast

I got done cutting her strawberries and I set it on her tray and started feeding her.