12 - ᴡɴᴀ

ᴊᴀɴᴀᴜʀʏ 13, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ
sᴅᴏᴛ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I woke up and I saw seven on top and we had are clothes off and I don't even remember what happened

But now I know what happen.

I slowly got up and I gently remove her away and I put on my clothes and walked to the living room.

I saw the guys sitting on the couch and tre said "why the fuck your coming out my sister room for."

"That nigga was gettin some last night" naz said laughing.

Kenny came in the door and he said "gettin what."

Sk shook his head and he said "don't tell that nigga nothing his sensitive ass."

Kenny shook his and a girl walked up the stairs and we all looked up at her.

"Nigga was that yo sister" relly said pointing at the stairs.

Kenny looked at him and he said "yeah I just picked her lil ass up."

Naz sighed and he said "aw shit what she do this now."

"I checked her location to picked her up and her lil ass was in the bronx" Kenny said lightning his blunt.

Tre looked at him and he said "doesn't her friend live over there."

Kenny passed Tre the blunt and he said "yeah but you know who else is over

Naz looked at both of them he said "damn what ya lil sis doing over there."

Jay looked at Kenny and he said "who else live over."

"The opps you dumbass" 5ive said looking at him.

Then they both started arguing and relly said "can please shut the fuck up."

They both stopped and naz said "she hasn't told you anything or nothing."

Kenny just shrugged his shoulders and he said "ion she hasn't told me yet."

Next thing we heard knocking on the door and Tre went up to go answer the door.

It some of seven's friends and Tre said "ya girl friend here."

Sariyah pushed him out the away and the girls walked in and Kenny came out them and she looked him and she said "where's seven."