9 - ʙᴘ

ᴊᴀɴᴀᴜʀʏ 9, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Now it's the next day and I woke up hella tired with the sun in my eyes

I get up use the bathroom and do my business.

An I walked out the bathroom and I went downstairs to make ariah her bottle.

I walk into ariah's room and picked her up out crib and brought her into my and took laid down with her and gave her bottle.

An me and ariah sat their while ariah drinks her bottle and when I was laying I got a random call from my groupchat.

I answer it and in the call it was my sister kash and my friend sariyah.

"Aye Cuzzo I'm on the plane right and ima call you when my Uber get here" kash says looking at her phone.

I nodded and sariyah said "are we all going to your house seven."

I rubbed my eyes and I said "yeah um sariyah is at home but ima text her to come over."

"Alright ima just go and get her to make it easier I'm finna get ready" kash said getting up to get ready.

I nodded and we all hung up the phone and I went to scroll instagram.

An then I got a call from noti.

'Yoo blasian gzzz' noti said smiling

'What do you want noti' I said smiling

'I'm finna do this video with idris and them you wanna do it' noti said

'Yeah I gotta pick my cousin tho' I said getting up.

'Alright tell me when you pick your cousin and I'll send you the addy' noti said

'Alr bye' I said hanging up the phone

After I hung up I threw my phone on the bed and went to take a shower.

After my long shower (cause don't play) I got dressed.

(outfit)