32 - ᴅᴏ 4 ʟᴏᴠᴇ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 15, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴅᴏᴜɢʟᴀss ʜᴏᴜsᴇs, ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ
sᴅᴏᴛ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I sat back at jay's house with guys after my argument with seven

I didn't really know what to feel because ion if I should stay or just push her off but I can't see this shit happening.

"Awe the nigga tryna figure out how to make peace with his girl" nazzy said looking at me.

I grabbed the blunt from Jack and I said "shut the fuck up nigga."

5ive looked at me and he said "what if she didn't you still gon be mad nigga."

I just shrugged my shoulders and nazzy said "niggas gon over there and give her a million apologies."

"But be foreal mh that girl got ya baby on the way and you wanna say she cheating" 5ive explained.

Nazzy nodded his head and 5ive said "come on now you know that girl love you and all you gotta go do is apologize."

I sat there and thought about what he says and I was thinking about everything.

I love this girl to death and my daughter I can't push them away for some other niggas.

Carlos walked in and he looked at all of us and nazzy said "where the fuck you been at nigga."

"I just came back from the pool nigga" Carlos looked at him confused.

Nazzy smacked his lips and he said "oh aight nigga we're promise at."

Carlos walked up one stair and he said "she went to go zamiyah's house to change."

After that he walked upstairs and I looked at them and I said "nigga you won't believe what happened the other day."

The guys looked at me confused and Jack said "what is it about him and promise."

"Nah nigga in Miami I saw him and Zariah hugged up" I said pointing at the stairs.

All the guys looked at me and laughed.

"Nigga ain't no way you seen them hugged up" Kenny said laughing at me.

They all looked at me and I wasn't laughing and nazzy said "yo this nigga serious."

Jay looked at me and he tapped my shoulder said "when did that happen."

"Nigga when we were on the Miami trip and they were outside at the pool" I said looking at him.

Nazzy started laughing and Tre looked at me confused and he said "promise, the guys and them two."

5ive shook his head and he said "damn lil nigga in love."

Jay tapped my arm and he said "I bet you seen baby sweep on promise too."

Jay and 5ive started laughing and I just shook my head and smiled and nazzy mugged him.