forbidden | b.e.

De h0lly_wr1tes

Aurelia Green grew up a conservative Catholic, raised by strict parents, but once she left for college, she m... Mais

CAST
Party | 001
Friends | 002
My spot | 003
Stay over | 004
Advice | 005
Your shitty boyfriend | 006
Don't say that word | 007
He's a good guy | 008
Make him jealous | 009
Oblivious | 010
You should go | 011
You deserve better | 012
Not over you | 013
Friendly or flirty? | 014
Complicated | 015
Make me nervous | 016
Mess with my head | 017
Jealous | 018
I don't know how to feel | 020
Stay | 021
Why am I like this? | 022
You'll figure it out | 023
Idiot | 024
Don't tell Lorenzo | 025
Sneaking around | 026
Treat you better | 027
He hit me again | 028
Wrapped around his finger | 029
Falling | 030
Die for you | 031
Believe me | 032
Finally free | 033
Closure | 034
Ready | 035
Meet my parents | 036
Public | 037
Yes to the dress | 038
Proud | 039
Love like the fairytales | 040
Forever | 041
Promise | 042

I don't like change | 019

976 22 14
De h0lly_wr1tes

- A U R E L I A -

˚ ʚɞ ˚
iMessage

gigi luigi 🥸

gigi what the fuck

how could you just go and date
billie like that

why do you care?

didn't realize billie was fucking
off limits

she's not you just like shouldn't date
your best friends friend

are you jealous or something?

what no i'm literally straight

i didn't say anything about you
liking girls

oh

well that's what your were implying
weren't you?

i said absolutely nothing about
you liking girls

                                     okay whatever i'm not jealous

i really like her rae

she's sweet and funny and caring

                                                         i know that already

i'm honestly so lucky

                                                             good for you gigi

yeah you sound kinda jealous

                                        i'm not fucking jealous jesus

seems like it

how's lorenzo been treating you?

                              great he's amazing and i love him

really?

because weren't you crying over
him just a few days ago?

                                       how do you know about that

billie told me

she tells me everything

she's the best girlfriend ever

                                                 cool happy for you bye

˚ ʚɞ ˚
In real life

Gianna is being unbelievable.

I'm not jealous at all, I swear, but I just don't think she should've started dating Billie.

I have the right to be upset, right?

I just didn't expect them to start dating out of nowhere. Like, what?

Gigi's my best friend and I love her, but I almost feel betrayed for some reason? I don't know why. I know it has nothing to do with me, but I felt like Billie was.. my person, but now she's Gigi's person.

I don't like change.

I feel like I'm not gonna see either of them as much now that they're dating. People change sometimes when they get into a relationship, so I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, I tried my best to still make time for Gigi when Lorenzo and I started dating.

Lorenzo has been better recently, but he still has his bad days sometimes. Don't we all though? He's still kind of mad that Billie and I are friends again, but I still don't get it. He shouldn't be threatened by her anymore because Billie doesn't even want me. She literally has a girlfriend.

Who happens to be my best friend.

God, it fucking repeats in my head all the time and I hate it. I don't want them to be together. I'm happy for them, but, you know.

I'm not jealous.

I'm not.

I'm not jealous.

Why should I have to try and convince myself this? I know I'm not jealous because I'm not.

"Aurelia, why do you look... so pissed?"

I jump from the sudden voice since I've kind of just been zoned out. I'm at Lorenzo's house right now, sitting on the couch while Tito and Kyle play video games since I'm waiting for Enzo to get out of the shower.

"Sorry, what'd you say?" I ask Tito. "You look like someone just killed your cat right in front of you." He chuckles. "Don't joke about that shit, Tilly is my baby." I roll my eyes. "Okay, whatever, but why are you so angry?" He asks. "I'm not angry." I say defensively. "Your jaw is clenched, your fists are balled up and you're breathing heavily." He points out. "How do you recognize this shit?" I laugh.

"Body language." He shrugs. "I'm taking courses to be a therapist right now." He tells me.

"Hold up, Tito? A therapist?" My jaw drops. "Yup." He laughs. "Only reason I survived middle school was my therapist, honestly. I had a lot of shit going on then and my therapist really helped me, so now I want to help people." He says. "Tito, that's so cool." I say. "Thanks." He smiles.

"Anyways, what's going on with you? You don't seem like your normal.. Aurelia self." Tito turns to me, putting the controller down in his lap. "Nah, for real. I swore I heard you crack a tooth." Kyle snickers. "I'm fine." I shrug. "Nobody's buying that shit." Tito rolls his eyes. "Just.. friend drama, I guess." I sigh. "Like what?" He asks.

"Gigi started dating Billie." I tell him. "And?" He furrows his eyebrows. "That's it..?" I shrug my shoulders. "So, lemme guess.. you're jealous?" He quizzes. "No, no, of course not." I quickly shake my head and cross my arms. "Crossing arms is a sign of jealousy and insecurity." He smirks. "Bro, fuck off." I laugh. "I'm not jealous. Tito." I say. "It wouldn't make sense for me to be jealous anyways, I don't like girls." I add. "No one said anything about that, so you probably do." He tells me.

"I don't like girls like that." I huff. "Alright, whatever you say, but you can still be jealous of friends dating, you know. It's valid to feel that way, Rae." He sighs. "Thanks, I guess. You're pretty smart, you know that?" I laugh. "I know." He pretends to do a hair flip. "You need to be humbled." I chuckle.

I've known Tito for a while, but we aren't super close, but he's still a good friend. He's pretty wise, honestly.

✧˖°

"Baby, I'm going back to my dorm. I have studying to do." I tell Lorenzo as I groan. "Good luck." He chuckles. "I love you, babe." He kisses my cheek and I smile. "I love you too." I hug him quickly and head downstairs. I go to the front door, but someone pulls me back. "Oh, hey, what's up?" I ask once I see it's Tito. "Remember what I said, okay? And try your best not to let the jealousy get to you." Tito tells me.

"I know, thank you." I smile and walk out to my car.

I get in and drive back to my dorm. Once I'm there, I park and head upstairs. I turn the light on and take my shoes off before I sit down on my bed.

I grab my phone and roll my eyes when I see I have a text from Billie.

˚ ʚɞ ˚
iMessage

bil 😋😋

hey love

                                                                                        hi

                              maybe you shouldn't call me that
                                          since you have a girlfriend

oh right my girlfriend

gigi doesn't mind lol

                                                                                           k

what's up with you?

                                                                           nothing

you seem upset

                                                                                  nope

you sure?

                                                                  i'm fine billie

alright whatever you say

you wanna come over? i'm
bored

                                                                           i'm good

wdym "you're good"

                              maybe i just don't want to alright

                                                         ever think of that?

jesus sorry for fucking asking

                                                                    its whatever

                                                   i'm gonna go now bye

wait rae don't go

are you sure you're okay

˚ ʚɞ ˚
In real life

I'm done with this. I feel hurt right now and I don't even know why. Billie and Gigi are just acting like this is normal and that this is okay.

I can't fucking stand this.

I don't want this anymore.

a/n 🤍

the way TV just came on while i finished writing this and it fits so well with this situation 😭

idk who to feel bad for tbh

are you guys on aurelia's side or billie's?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.4K 136 38
lila, a freshman in college, has no idea going to an irrelevant party will change the trajectory of her life, forever. will she be happy for all the...
127K 3.5K 63
Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a singer she likes, Billie Eilish. Will thes...
75K 3.4K 22
Gillian was not a stranger to hardships and difficult choices. From the death of her father, to an unexpected pregnancy, she continued to tread throu...
49.8K 1.5K 27
for joli, it was always about being in control of everything. until she met billie, who had grown to love the feeling of never being in control. tw:...