THE ZOMBIE LIFE

By infinity_mj

A LIFE WITH ONLY DEATH SURROUNDING THE INNOCENT SOULS. GABRIELLA IS A KIND LOVING GIRL THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH... More

IS THIS REAL?
EQUIPED
PROBLEMS
CAN YOU LISTEN?
REPEAT
KARMA
A NEW ENDING
ATTACKED
LOYALITY
SKYHIGH
SECRETS
FOUND OUT
TIME GONE
HEALED FOR NOW
NEW STORM
FRIENDS?
FAKE
VIOLENCE
PEACE NOT BE
TEMPTATION
SOLVED
MOVE
CANIBAL
TRUST
END OF FAKE LOVE
GOOD VIOLENCE
HATE
FEEL
FIGHT
BIPOLAR
DRAMA
CAN YOU STOP
DUSK
DONT
A NEW START
KIDS
DONT UNPACK
TIME TO GROW UP
ONE LOVE
THE AGE OF FETUS
THE DEVIL WEARS SNEAKERS
GUILT
ANXIETY
GIRL POWER
GUY POWER(AUGUST PRESPECTIVE)
SAY GOOD BYE TO LOVE
Catch me if you can
SEARCH PARTY
TEARS FROM THE QUEEN
JAIL BREAK
JAIL BREAK PT2 ( CARLOS AND JAKE PRESPECTIVE)
ESCAPE
THE DEAD MAN IS TEMPORARY
THE TRUTH
THE CHAMBER
TRUE LOVE? SIKE
MYSTERY
MYSTERY PT2
REVELATION
BASTARD CHILD
NEW COMERS
ONE TOUCH
CURIOSITY DID'NT KILL THE CAT
REFUSED
INVISIBLE
INNER RAGE RELEASED
SHADE
ANSWERS
CHILDREN
LIFT OFF
SNOW MAN
POUNDING
STRESS
HIDDEN PAIN
SCOOBY DOO'S CURIOUSITY
SMILEY
EXCHANGE
THREE MUSKETEERS
PLAN
BACK TO THE BEGINNING
SPEECH
DUFFED
HOUNDED
SHE DOES'NT CARE
BET
GAMES
WARRIOR
TRAIN
AWKWARD
PRESSURE
LEADER
DOES HE CARE?
IRRELLEVANCE
ON THE MOVE PT1
ON THE MOVE PT2
ON THE MOVE PT3
ON THE MOVE PT4
ON THE MOVE PT5
IS IT FINISH?

WRONG ONE

43 5 1
By infinity_mj

Charity wanting to treat her guess to something nice, she called us up in the kitchen and made a feast for beakfast.She made stacks of pancakes, multiple bacon/sausage, stacks of waffles , warm bistucts and a large gallon of orange juice.

I grabbed two plates and filled them with food. I learnt that food are better than people, food can never let you down.

As we are eating Kenny says " This food taste like S*** "

Gabi-"If you dont want it , put it in my plate"

Kenny-" no, am only eating it so that she can think we like it"

Gabi-" I dont like it , I love it"

Charity-" Kenny if you dont like it put it back cause thats just a waist of my energy cooking for you"

Kenny-" you didnt have to because I didnt ask you to"

Charity-" I just wanted to do something nice"

Kenny-" well you should think before you act B**** "

Charity stands up out of her chair and politely walked toward Kenny and pulled her chair away from the  table and punched her in her eye. Kenny eye was as big as the pimple on her back.

Charity was'nt the kind to do all the rowing like others.

After I saw kenny got punched I brought my food into my room so that I might actually have a peaceful meal. Jake follows me into my room and said -"Am sorry , I wasnt thinking right, am a  A**HOLE I know but please can we still be friends?"

Chris came in the room asking me -"Is everything was alright?"

Jake -" She is find DIP S*** , she is with me"

Chris-" Listen I didnt came here to fight, I have to much respect for Gabriella to let that happen"

Jake-" Can you leave us alone for a few minutes please, we was having a private conversation"

I walked out of the room and stumbled upon Trent.

Trent-" Hi am trent"

Gabi-" Hi am Gabriella ,but you can call me Gabi"

Trent-" hi Gabi , nice to meet you, would you like a tour of the motel"

Gabi-" Yes please, and can you take me some were in this motel were the rest are'nt nare".

Trent-" Sure."

Jake and chris notices me walking off with trent. Trent did'nt seem like the type of guy to cheat then come back to your house asking for sex and coco puffs , but I just met him so that statement stays a mystery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 85 47
Gabriella, a typical girl trapped with a not so typical father in a not so so typical half dead family. Determined to change her fate she'd do anythi...
2K 123 15
Kaito Mizuminoginga wakes up one day, after he died in his world to discover he was sent to another.
273 38 17
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Suicidal Thoughts Language Possibly some LGBTQ+ Four friends were just having a normal day of highschool. Or so they thought...the n...
Heart By Mara Jade

Mystery / Thriller

17K 1.1K 27
Her name was Gabriella Quintanilla. She was a senior in high school during this time. She had the looks, all the boys, the popularity, the clothes, a...