ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ || sᴅᴏᴛ ɢᴏ

De 2xblasian

ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ......... Mai multe

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ | ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍs
1 - ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴜᴢ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ
2 - sᴍᴀsʜ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀss
3 - sᴍᴀsʜ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀss ᴘᴛ.2
4 - sᴍᴀsʜ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀss ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
5 - ʜᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʟᴜᴅᴇ
6 - ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
7 - ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴄᴀʀs
8 - sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
9 - ʙᴘ
10 - ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ
11 - ᴇx-ғᴀᴄᴛᴏʀ
12 - ᴡɴᴀ
13 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ
14 - ᴄʜᴇʀɪsʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
15 - ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ғʟᴏᴡ
16 - ʀᴏᴍᴇᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ
17 - ᴛʀɪғʟɪɴ ʜᴏᴇs
18 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
19 - ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ
20 - ʟᴏᴠᴇ.
22 - sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴜɴɴᴇʀ
23 - ʀᴇᴅᴍᴀɴ
24 - ᴡғᴍ
25 - ғᴇᴇʟ
26 - ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ
27 - ᴛᴏᴏ ᴜɴᴛʜɪɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ
28 - ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ
29 - ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡs
30 - ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
32 - ᴅᴏ 4 ʟᴏᴠᴇ
33 - ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ
34 - ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏs
35 - 24 ʜᴏᴜʀs
36 - ᴍᴀʀᴠɪɴs ʀᴏᴏᴍ
37 - ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
38 - ɢʜᴇᴛᴛᴏ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
39 - ᴄᴀɴ ɪ

31 - ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴ ʟɪɴᴇ

280 4 1
De 2xblasian

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 14, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʜᴀɪʀ sᴀʟᴏɴ, ʙʀᴏɴx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I'm back in New York now I'm just getting my nails done by my sister's friend and I'm with kash.

An we just went out to have a girls day talking about the trip.

"So what happened after that" kash questioned me.

I shrugged my shoulders and I said "symeer hasn't really said nothing to Carlos about yet."

Maliah looked at me and she said "so they in the pool flirting and yo brother hasn't caught them."

I shrugged my shoulders again and I said "they wasn't outside when it happened."

"I'm surprised she likes that scrawny looking thing" kash said while Maliah top coated are nails.

I smacked my lips and I said "shit I'm surprised but the way been acting the been to close."

"Alright now I'm done" Maliah said getting up to the register.

We walked behind her and I paid with my card and kash said "Ima go sit outside."

I nodded and she walked outside.

ᴋᴀsʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I walked to the car and I unlocked the door and I felt a hand on my arm.

I turned around and it was cito .

"Marcus what the fuck you doing here" I said mean mugging him.

He towered over me and he said "I just came to pay a lil visit ma."

He put his hands in my waist and I said "well time is up so move."

Marcus smacked his lips and he said "ion think nothing over ma."

He set his gun on my stomach and he said "now we can do this the easy way or figure out something else."

"But I don't wanna do it to you ma so let's just make this simple" he said touching the gun to my chin.

I looked at him and I said "you having a gun up to my face is not gon scare me."

He laughed and he cocked the gun back and he said "but if splatter ya brains out on the ground it would."

He grabbed my waist and tried to walk away with me but I pushed him away.

Marcus grabbed my neck and I tried to push him and he said "what makes you think you gon get a pass."

"Or that pussy ass nigga you fucking on" he said pressing the gun on to my skin.

He grabbed me but someone pushed him off of me.

"What the fuck you doing with my girl bro" Jay said popping up outta nowhere.

Marcus smacked his lips and he said "we can't talk lil bro."

"Nigga why you tryna talk to my girl anyway" Jay said looking at him up and down.

Marcus licked his lips and he said "that's not the same energy she had tho."

Jay smacked his lips and he said "nigga shut the fuck up pussy."

He laughed and he said "you betta watch ya bitch and not me nigga."

Jay grabbed me and he said "you can leave now" and Marcus smirked and he walked away.

Jay stood in front of me and he said "so you fucking with niggas now."

I smacked my lips and I said "Jay please really don't this shit."

"Nah let's talk about you over talking to niggas now what's up with bro" he said looking down at me.

I looked at him confused and I said "can you let me tell you the truth we wasn't doing nothing."

He smacked his lips and he said "I don't listen to nothing you gotta say bro you mad weird."

"How I'm weird I'm trying to tell you what's going on" I said looking at him.

He turned his head and he said "will talk about this when we get home."

He walked away and seven walked towards me and she said "girl what happens."

"Them opp ass niggas is what happened" I said getting mad.

Then I started explaining to her what happened.

"So what are you gonna do now" seven questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders and I said "just go home and see what happens."

We got in the car and went back to Douglas's houses.

ᴊᴀʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I came in the house and slammed the door and the guys looked at me.

"Nigga wassup with you" nazzy said looking at me.

Jack passed the blunt to nazzy and he said "he mad he ain't getting nun that's why."

I smacked my lips and slammed myself on the couch and dot looked at me and he said "wassup bro."

"Tell me why I caught this nigga cito with Nyah at the nail shop" I said looking straight.

They all looked at me confused and 5ive said "he never used her real name before."

"ain't no way she was up with that nigga" nazzy said looking at me with a natural mug.

Jack looked at me and he said "so you're telling me that nigga took kash to the nail shop."

I shook my head and 5ive said "now you gotta be trippin cause you really think seven gon get in that car."

Sdot looked at 5ive confused and he said "seven was with them niggas."

"No dumbass she wouldn't be with them why would she be with them" Jack said looking at me.

I heard the door open it was kash and shit checked his phone and I went upstairs to talk to kash.

sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I was putting some food away and I heard the door open and symeer came in with a mug on his face.

"What fuck you doin while you was out" he said leaning on the counter.

I looked at with a crazy look on my face and I said "I told you I went shopping for the house and got my nails done."

He smacked his lips and he said "why you got niggas sending me shit."

I smacked my lips and I said "nigga ain't nobody doing shit outside you trippin."

Symeer looked at me and he showed me his phone and he said "so this not nothing niggas is showing me."

It was a video of a girl hanging around the doa niggas and it wasn't me.

The shape wasn't even how I looked and more smaller than me and plus that I'm pregnant.

"First of all I'm pregnant and second of all I'm way more thicker than ha" I said looking at him confused.

He pulled his phone away and he said "so you telling me his texting me this shit for no reason."

I turned my body towards him and I said "symeer why the fuck would I be out pregnant."

"That's obviously the girl not pregnant so this had happen before while we together" he said showing me the video.

I smacked my lips and I said "so you're gonna accuse me of cheating when I wasn't even outside."

He turned off his phone and she said " he wants to break us up do you not see that what the fuck."

Symeer smacked his lips again and I said "you're really gonna believe him over me and that's your opp nigga are you serious."

"You was the one fucking around with the nigga so I don't know" he said shrugging his shoulders.

I sighed and I said "symeer get the fuck out like deadass just go."

He walked to the door and walked out and rubbed my face and just sat there and thought about my thoughts.

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs?
ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴀʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ? 🤨🤔

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

16.9K 656 7
𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗⁱˢᵗ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ.
434K 14.6K 49
It's something I can't explain just the things that you do
28.4K 438 20
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 ׂ╰┈➤ 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦 ( 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗠𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗳 ) ✧˖° ‎‧₊˚✧[𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐲... 𝐑𝐀�...
362K 5.7K 38
𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐲𝐜 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤, 𝐜 𝐛𝐥�...